Touring with Block B

By ktv91108

Isabella is a huge pop/punk star known around the world. She's getting ready to go on tour, that is if it isn... More

The end of the beginning
Solution in Seoul
Jetlag
Familiar Face
To tour or not to tour?
Awkward
Rude Awakening :)
Slight Delay
Love Triangle
The Truth
Game Plan
The good and the bad
Opening Night
Close to Home
Charleston
Charleston part 2
Second thoughts
Beginning of Vacation
Hiro's Disney Surprise
Couldn't think of a name for this chapter ^^
Fashion Week (London) Day 1
London show and fashion week (Day 2)
Wales
Christmas in Rome
Surprise!
Meeting his parents
Wedding Bells :)
Misadventures
Can we still tour?!
Sangu and Yuna
...
Mental Breaker
U Hoo Hoo
난리나
Very Good
11:30
Be the Light
Jackpot
The end...
UPDATE!!!!

Back to L.A.

1K 38 1
By ktv91108

Zico's POV

We spent the last few days at Disney World for Hiro's birthday since Izzy wasn't going to be home for it. We all enjoyed being there and being able to relax and have a good time, but in a few hours Izzy and myself were going back to L.A. so she could meet with her lawyer about what to expect and to get the first court date.

"Babe, come on!" I tried getting her off of the bed, "You have to finish packing your stuff up."

Izzy rolled over and smiled at me, "I really don't want to go Jiho."

"I know nuna but if you don't then things could get worse on us." I tried to give her a reassuring smile. "Besides, were going to be a day behind everyone getting to Brazil for our show and then were off to Europe."

"Your so off track here Oppa." She smirked at me.

"Alright, get up nuna, we've only got four hours before we have to be at the airport." I pushed her off the bed this time.

It was only two a.m. so we were the only ones awake until we had to leave, then Kyung,Hiro and Amanda were going to drop us off. We didn't think about packing last night because we were having too much fun and weren't really looking forward to going back to L.A. We figured worse comes to worse and Izzy will be married for a few months, I could deal with that because I'm really not looking to rush things with her anymore. I just really hope we don't run into Branden, the whole reason I'm going with her is because I don't want him to hurt her if they run into eachother especially now.

I watched as Izzy started to pack her stuff up, She didn't look like she felt very well and she'd been throwing up alot since we'd been here, it was hard keeping things from the others but they'll just have to wait. I decided to go find her some crackers and water so that she'd be okay while we were at the airport and on the plane. I didnt say anything when I left so it wasn't long before I got a text from Izzy.

I>Where are you going oppa

Z> I went to get you something, I'll be with you soon :)

I found a convienece store a few minuets away from the resort that was still open. I walked in and the girl at the counter stared me down, She was a good looking girl don't get me wrong but she looked kinda like a bitch. I ignored the look she was giving me and preceeded to find what I needed for Izzy and walked to the counter. She started to ring up my stuff and then stopped.

"Why couldn't you date a normal girl?"

"Huh, excuse me?"

"I seen your show in Charleston, I've loved your band for 3 years and always thought you of all people was down to earth."

"Um, I am really down to earth, I just love Isabelle anyways it's really none of your concern who I'm dating, actually who I'm engaged to."

"She's a slut, she was married and then she was all over Andy Biersack now she's got you under her spell." She looked away.

I started to walk out of the store, there was no reason I had to listen to this.

"No wait, Take your stuff I'll pay for it." the girl said.

I got back to the hotel and I just was baffled as to why everyone had such a problem with Izzy or the fact that we are together. It's like all of a sudden all of these foreign girls want me but I only have eyes for Iz. I shook it off and walked up to the room, placing the bag on the counter and walking up to my lovely fiance. I grabbed her hips and turned her around, pulling her close to me I passionately kissed her.

She pulled away, "What is with you?"

I looked at her hurt. "I can't just kiss you?"

"You can, I just wasn't expecting that babe." She walked back over to the bed and sat down. "What's in the bag?"

I grabbed the bag and walked over to her. I started to pull things out of the bag, I had Crackers, water, gum, a sports drink and a medium sized bear I had seen in the hotel gift shop that I thought she'd like. She smiled.

"What is all this?"

"Well I know you haven't been feeling well so I figured you could use some stuff to help your stomach while we wait at the airports and on the plane" I smiled back at her.

"Your such a sweet heart, hopefully this nausea will subside soon though, Hiro had me sick the entire time." She hugged me and opened the crackers.

The next few hours went by rather quickly and we started piling into the Suv, I was kind of tired and I know everyone else was as well just being up at 5:30 to take us to the airport. Hiro was asleep in the back with his head in Izzy's lap, you could see on her face she really hated to leave him again but looked at me and smiled big.

Izzy's POV

Hiro's hair was so soft inbetween my fingers, I missed having him with me but I knew that he needed to worry about school before coming on the road. I was going to shop for him while were in L.A. since his birthday is a few days before christmas and I wouldn't be home, I wanted him to atleast have a great christmas. By then I'd probably be in Finland or Italy, this would be the first year that I wasn't home or had him with me but I knew what I was getting myself into and this had to be done. I seen us pulling up to the airport and woke him up, he had a big smile on his face just like every other day he woke up. We got out of the Suv, Jiho and Kyung were kind enough to grab our bags because Hiro wanted to walk with me to check our tickets.

Everything went rather quickly and we were sitting waiting for our plane to board, everyone decided to sit and wait with us so we wouldn't be lonely. I started to get nauseous and got up to go to the bathroom, I threw up when I got inside. I cleaned up my face and walked back out and seen everyone looking at me.

"Alright, I have something to tell you guys. We were going to wait because we don't want it getting out but....I'm pregnant." I looked down at the ground.

My sister squealed and Kyung looked lost in thought before getting up and pulling Jiho away.

"How far along are you?" Amanda asked.

"About six weeks, I know when it happened, it was the night of our show in Michigan."

"Oh my god, are you scared. What if Branden finds out or what happens when you have to stop touring when you have the baby?" she was talking 100 mph now.

"Manda, slow down. By the time Branden finds out Well be in Europe or Asia, I'll have the baby towards the end of our tour and were going to talk to our labels about maybe not taking the other 2 scheduled breaks so that we can do the end shows and not screw anyone out of their money." I smiled. " I just hope that we are divorced before the baby is born, you have to promise to keep it a secret though, were not telling anyone until were ready. I wasn't even going to tell you until after we were in Europe."

"Okay, promise" She smiled and hugged me again

Hiro was sleeping on the chair again, Kyung and Jiho finally started making their way back over to us. Right as Jiho sat down our flight was annouced boarding over the intercom. We said our good byes and got on the plane.

*************************************

After a layover in Chicago, we finally landed in L.A. we had our luggage in hand and made our way out to where Stephen was supposed to meet us. We found him and he drove us to my house, I told him wed meed up later and that I had to hurry to get to my lawyer. We put everything in the house and left again, this time in my blue corvette. We arrived at Jordan's office and he was going through a file.

"Alright Izzy, So you've got proof of his adultry but your technically comitting the same with this young man...it's all over the tabloids especially your public proposal." he said kind of upset.

"Were seperated now though, Branden did this shit while we were still together." I was getting pissed.

"Calm down Izzy, I have an Idea so that the judge rules in your favor."

"And what's that?" I asked.

"Break up."

"Excuse me?" Jiho and I said in unison.

"Not literally, just fake a public break up and be together behind closed doors until the divorce is over." He said folding his hands.

"Alright, well what about custody?" I asked.

"You've been Hiro's primary care giver and have bought everything for him and you were smart to keep reciepts, So you'll probably get custody but Branden may get him on the summers until Hiro is old enough to make the decision on his own."

"So when should she move?" Jiho asked.

"I'd do it as soon as possible, just so they cant try and keep you here if you really don't want to stay. Now the court date will be on februray 13th, so you'll need to be here by the 12th so we can prepare for the hearing." Jordan looked between us both.

"It's really going to be done that fast? I'll work on moving while I'm hear for the next 3 days and I'll be in contact soon, Thanks again Jordan, I'll get your daughter some stuff form my trip." I got up and shook his hand before walking back to the car with Jiho.

I sat in the car with a huge smile on my face, this would all be over in two months and I'd be happy.

"Oppa, Where do you want to live?" He looked at me blankly. "Oppa, I'm trying to figure out where I'm going to move to..."

He smiled a sweet smile. "I'd like you to move to Seoul with me."

"Alright, well call some movers and have my stuff shipped, mean while, I have to go shopping for Hiro's christmas and his birthday since I wont be here." I turned on the car and headed towards the toy store.

A/N: Not as long as I wanted it to be but I've been busy with finals, I have one more which is my Korean 101 final and then I will update again on sat or sun. Have a good day or night :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1K 33
Mina, a girl with over protective best friends and a broken family meets Jaehyo. A Casanova who quickly changes his ways just with one encounter. W...
13.9K 146 9
A new metal/punk rock band known as One Direction launches their debut album and are already a huge band around the world. You have Harry Styles on v...
339 5 36
Daisies Kim, a so-so American singer, never intends to leave her drug-addicted father in America alone. However, because he is such a real drug addic...
125K 3.7K 36
Park Sohyun studied in America for majority of her life. But now, her parents want her to go back to her home country, and force Sohyun on the plane...