My Boyfriends Brother

By kittykat4933

If any of this story is copy written you will be perused and your copy will be taken down. If you find any co... More

TABLE OF CONTENTS
CHAPTER 1- ALWAYS KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING IN SOMEONES HOUSE
CHAPTER 2- THE SKYPE THAT BROUGHT ME TO TEARS
CHAPTER 3- STAYING THE WEEKEND (QUESTIONS)
CHAPTER 4- STAYING THE WEEKEND (DINNER DATE AND CUPCAKE WARS)
CHAPTER 5- ACCUSATIONS
CHAPTER 6- APOLOGIES
CHAPTER 7- THE PARTY
CHAPTER 8 (BONUS CHAPTER) SHANES'S POV
CHAPTER 9- THE NEXT DAY
CHAPTER 10- THE GYM
CHAPTER 11- H.E CLASS
CHAPTER 12- TRUCK ROOF
CHAPTER 14- SHANE'S POV- STAYING WITH MICK
CHAPTER 15- P.S I LOVE YOU GOT ME GROUNDED FOR LIFE
CHPTER 16- SHANE'S POV- JUST YOUR AVERAGE DICK-HEAD JOCK
CHAPTER 17- THE PRESENT
PLEASE READ!! NOTIFICATION!
Authors note
CHAPTER 18-BIRTHDAY
CHAPTER 19- CONFRONTING
CHAPTER 20- BAD DREAMS
CHAPTER 21- FRIENDS AGAIN
CHAPTER 22- BOMBSHELL PHONE CALL
CHAPTER 23-THE RETURN OF THE DICK-HEAD
CHAPTER 24-BREAKING THE NEWS
CHAPTER 25- THE DATE AND THE JACKASS
CHAPTER 26- THE FIGHT
Another update

CHAPTER 13- THE PHONE CALL

912 26 8
By kittykat4933

                                                                        CHAPTER 13

                                                                    THE PHONE CALL

I am lying on my bed, completely shattered as I got no sleep from last night. My Mom and Dad have grounded me for two days because of me being out late with Shane. They think I will join and gang and get hooked on drugs and become a stripper or a prostitute. Well... I think that's what they are thinking when they say that they were 'Worried to where I had gotten off to.'

I really hate my parents sometimes.

My mind is filled with thoughts. Thoughts like Jack for example. How could he be such a horrible brother to Shane? He told the jocks everything about what happened with Shane and for what? He really doesn't have any goodness in his heart AT ALL!

I also think of Shane. He must be having such a tough time right now. I feel really bad for him. I am not bother that much that he took the drugs. It was a drunken mistake like he said and it doesn't bother me too much. Also I wouldn't want to start an argument with him over it. We just became a couple last night.... Wait a second...We became a couple?!

I completely forgot! *Note to self-Go see a doctor about my goldfish brain* What am I like?

Then my phone buzzes. I pick it up and its Shane.

"Hey Cass, so did your parents get you into shit about what happened last night?" He asks.

"Yes. I am grounded for two days! You are a really bad influence on me Shane Holmes" I say and he chuckles.

"Only the worst...and sexiest" He says. I can tell through the phone that he is smirking.

"Don't get all cocky now. You know how much you would irritate me with your sexual talk" I comment and Shane laughs at me.

"Come on Cass, that was only because you were with Jack! I bet you find it irresistible now!" He says huskily on the phone and then all I hear is Shane whispering 'holy shit!' Then there is a lot of crackling noises.

"Shane what's going on?" I say and he laughs.

"I said irresistible so sexually my face must of looked kind of sexual as well because I just so happened to be looking at an old lady while saying it and now I think she thinks I am a rapist or something" He says and I laugh.

"Only you Horney Holmes" And we both start to laugh hysterically. Then my dad bursts through the door.

"Cassie! You are supposed to be grounded! Hand me your phone now! You wont get it back for another two days young lady!" He shouts at me.

"Oh god. Good luck with that Cupcake. Speak to you later" Shane says and hangs up. Begrudgingly I hand over my phone to my dad.

"Now go get your homework done. Your mother and I are leaving for work so we will be back in a few hours" Dad tells me and he closes the door. My parents really don't want me to have any independence do they? I get treated as if I am a child and I hate it. Then a plan forms in my head...and a good plan at that.

I wait until I see that they have both left to go to work and then I put my plan into action! I go down stairs and go into my parents room. As per usual my dad has 'hidden' my phone in the place he always hides everything from me. His bed-side cabinet. I grab my phone and get changed. Then I quickly shovel my breakfast down my throat and then I call Shane.

"Hey Cassie what's up?" He says.

"Okay Shane, I wont last one minute being holed up in my house so can you please pick me up and just take me somewhere far away from here?" I ask him and he laughs.

"Wow Cass, you really are an outdoor kind of a cat aren't you?" He says and I smile.

"You learn something new everyday" I say and Shane chuckles.

"I will be there in five minutes cupcake" He says and I hang up. I make sure my converse laces are SECURLY tied up and then I grab my bag. I hear Shane beep his horn and I am out. Free of spending a whole day doing absolutely nothing in my house as all electrical appliances have had their batteries taken out or have been put in my Moms car. Also I don't have any homework whatsoever.

"So I packed a few things and seeing as you liked it so much I though we could go back to the hill we were at last night?" Shane says and I smile.

"You are one of the greats" I say.

"Aww shucks buttercup" Shane grins.

There is a long silence and Shane turns the radio on. It then bursts out of the speakers and then the whole truck is filled with the sound of AC/DC High way to hell. Shane and I both laugh as we are on the highway. Shane pushes a button and we have all the windows down completely and my hair goes everywhere and all around my face. We sing at the top of our voices while the music blares out of the truck, filling the whole truck and the highway surrounding with AC/DC. My throat hurts from the shouting of the song and once it fades and ends I look at Shane. He is out of breath and coughs.

"My god Cass! You've got a set of lungs don't you?" He grins and I laugh.

"Right back at you Horney Holmes" I say and he lightly pushes me.

"That old lady was so creeped out by me! God It was so awkward!" He says and I laugh at him.

"That's us here" He says and Shane stops the engine. We get out and Shane goes to the boot of his car. He gets out a black vans bag and slings it around his shoulder. Then he stands next to me.

"I have a surprise for you" He teases me. Anyone that knows me will know that I love surprises...Well... good surprises.

"Follow me" Shane says and he grabs my hand. When I catch up with him and we walk for another ten minutes or so I realise we are still holding hands. It makes me smile. He notices too and kisses my hand and we swing them back and forth a bit. I have never been this relaxed or happy before in a very long time. Then I see it. We turn a corner in the woodlands and a large rushing waterfall is right in the middle. It flows as if it has been for a lifetime. It takes my breath away. Then Shane throws his bag onto the ground and he grabs my waist. He runs and jumps in, still clutching onto me. I scream as we hit the icy lake that the waterfall flows into. Then as we emerge from the water Shane looks at me and smiles. His lower lip jitters a little from the cold and I am shaking all over.

"You are dead!" I say and I splash Shane. He laughs and splashes me back. We then go into a full on splashing water fight. He laughs at me yelping from all the cold waves of water hitting me. Then we stop. Shane comes close to me. He gently puts his arms around my waist. Then he kisses me. A soft kiss that feels like it lasts forever. I wrap my arms around Shane's neck and I feel the back of his neck. His body is shaking and so is mine. He then pulls his top off. I rest my hand against his amazing abs that I have so desperately wanted to touch for ages. He then glides his hand on my butt. He squeezes it and I laugh a little, still kissing him. Then we stop.

"Cassie babe your lips are blue" Shane says and I shiver. We get out and I stand in the grass, jittering and shivering. Then Shane grabs his bag. He pulls out four large towels and then he brings them over. Then I get scared a little. He takes his trousers off so he is only in his boxers. He is muscular all over anyway. Then he comes over to me and starts to unbutton my shirt.

"What-are-you--do--doing?" I ask, trying to push him away.

"You are going to freeze, I have some clothes for you in the bag. If you take your clothes off and wrap yourself in the towel's you will heat up quicker I promise" He says to me. So I take off my clothes. I leave on my bra and pants on though. Shane then wraps a towel around his waist and around mine. Then he puts a towel over his shoulders and hugs me. I put my towel around my shoulders and we stand there, in the forest, practically naked, hugging. He looks into my eyes again. A smile spreads  across his face.

"Warmer?" He asks and I nod.

"I brought some food for us after we heat up" He says and I smile.

"You are by far the most prepared boy I know" I say and he smile.

"And?" He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"And the sexiest" I say and he grins.

"By far the sexiest" He says and he kisses my cheek. Then we kiss some more, our lips have stopped chattering so the kiss is more smoother, softer. less clumsy. Then Shane kisses the side of my mouth, he works his way down the side of my face until he gets to my neck. He kisses it and I catch my breath. His hand  is on the side of my boob.

"Ermm...Shane? Hands off" I say and he stops. He looks at me and realises what he has done.

"Sorry" He says and takes his hand off. "Its a habit" He says a little bit awkwardly. I raise an eyebrow and he blushes a little.

"What? You always feel up a girl while kissing her?" I ask and he laughs a little.

"Sorry, the cheerleaders are used to being man handled" He says and I laugh. We kiss a little more, suffice to say no hands were places on anyone else's valuables.  We then get changed. I have on a beetles shirt that comes down to my knees and a hoodie of Shane's. Then I pull on my own shorts as they have dried in the sun. Then we have food.

Shane brings out two cans of cloudy lemonade, spicy chicken wraps and he made rose cupcakes again. I smile when I see and he laughs.

"Just though it would be a good idea seeing as you love them so much" He says and I kiss his cheek. We eat and then as we are sitting chatting away to each other, we hear two birds chirping in the tree above us. We look up and see the birds--eh-hem---getting it on. We both laugh until tears are streaming down our faces. Then Shanes phone rings.

"I will leave you love birds be" He says. He answers it and its his Mom. As she tells him something his face looks shocked.

"What? I don't want to see that dick for the rest of my life! No Mom he can go fuck himself!" Shane says and he ends the call. He kicks a tree stump and looks at me, sadly.

"What's going on?" I ask him and he sighs.

"Jack is coming back in three weeks" He says.

"But I though he still had another two more months" I say and Shane shakes his head.

"So did I" He says.

Ohhhh what's going to happen next?!?!!? Mwahahaha you will just have to wait and see! :D Hope you liked this chapter. I myself am quite chuffed with it and I think it is by far one of the cutest CassieXShane yet!!! :DDDD Hope you like it! Please vote, comment, follow and tell everyone about it!!!!! I would really appreciate it and it would mean so much to me!! Thanks!

Yours truly and forever Kitty :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 244 26
Pretty self explanatory. Requests of almost any kind are welcome, feel free to DM me :). Smut, fluff, and other content will be in here. Hopefully...
2.2M 32.6K 200
@jackgilinsky liked your photo @jackgilinsky started following you + lowercase intended all my own work highest rank: 1 in fanfiction copyright ©...
25.4K 89 25
pardon my language but what the fuck!? my story got deleted!!! i give up this happened to me twice. fanfiction.net is better then this crappy site...
76.9K 1.9K 93
I had this story up before on a different profile, and was absolutely in love with what I came up with. But because of the graphic nature of my story...