sᴜᴍɢʏᴇᴏᴊɪɴ. ☾+ ᴀᴋ ✓

By aeroentertainment

- ✯ "I'm hidden." Choi Sohee has a terrible secret, one that could cost her her life. Then she meets Jung Ho... More

1. Assignment
2. "I'm Not Okay"
4. Friend
5. Arrival
6. Rebirth
7. Confusion
8. Bonding
9. Letter
Special Chapter: Save Me
Special Chapter: Aero
10. Interrogation
11. Friendship
12. Expectations
13. Intimate
14. Confrontation
Special Chapter: First Snow
15. Sleep
16. Answer Me
Special Chapter: Valentines Day
17. The Couch
18. Return
19. Approve
20. Let's Talk
21. Reflection
22. Talk
23. Hurt
24. Confessions
25. Tinuta
26. Where Is She?
27. Plan?!
28. Our Saving Grace
29. Rescue
30. The End Game
31. Open Your Eyes
32. Attention
[ FINAL ] Hidden
[ EPILOGUE ]
[ BONUS ]
[ BONUS ]
+ thank you

3. Jihyun & Tinuta

165 7 6
By aeroentertainment

-Chapter 3 :

Author's Note:

Since lunar1029 has typed up Chapters 1 and 2, she has demanded 🙄 that I type up this chapter. I am doing this on a Sunday, while in a car, coming back from a road trip. Right now, SPOTIFY and K-Pop is saving me from this hell-like place. Bless SPOTIFY 🙌.
사랑해요!

~KJ bolbbalganstudios Let's start the chap! Mine is gonna be filled with rainbows 🌈 and sunshine and !!! Never mind, it has to have angst. Apologies if I can't write in this way.

Sohee walks down a familiar hallway, lined with precious artworks stolen through hacking into museums. The portraits of people in the paintings stare accusingly at her, as if they're saying:

"You do not deserve to walk on this Earth."

Sohee feels worse and quickens her pace on the mahogany wood floor, the air making her feel more and more light-headed with every breath.

Several black cameras track and capture her movements towards the black double doors.

The guards must be thinking about what they want for lunch instead of possible intruders.

Sohee rolls her eyes as she stands in front of the doors. A gold plaque next to the doors reads:
Han Jihyun
CEO of Rise Hacking Corporations

Sohee glares at the name and knocks on the doors.

*KNOCK KNOCK* (I'm sorry, but I HAD TO DO THAT)

"Come in."

Sohee heads into the well-furnished office, filled with treasures and things a man would only dream about. Stolen from museums, family estates, governments, or made as a negotiation, these items were priceless. A Picasso painting that supposedly disappeared in the 90s hung behind the marble desk. A large Turkish rug, which was said to be made for the Pope, laid beneath a gold table. And the man who owned these trinkets and the company sat in his chair, with a cold and intimidating expression on his face.

(This is Kim Jae Joong, a former member of the K-Pop group, TVXQ!)

"Why did you come here now? And please do not mumble." Jihyun states. Sohee takes a deep breath to calm her down. The man had always scared her badly, but it felt familiar. Like deja vú.

Sohee looked up into Jihyun's dark eyes which reflected her nervous expression. She closed and opened her eyes again, and was now prepared to ask her question:

"Boss, I would like to apply for the position of junior choreographer at Big Hit Entertainment."

Jihyun looked at her, and saw a determined look in her (Y/C) (Sohee is basically you, the reader) eyes. Sohee knew she could apply for the position only with Boss's permission, so her excuse would be that hacking the company would be easier by getting closer to them. Besides, she didn't lack the talent for the job.

I can definitely apply for the job. I loved dance and it was my job to just sing and dance once... But that was another lifetime...

"Ms. Choi."

Jihyun's voice cuts through Sohee's mind like a bullet through glass, shattering her thoughts and bringing her back to the present. Sohee could see that he was considering her offer , which made her feel more relaxed. But her nerves were still on end from the tension between them.

"I can see why you want to apply for this job. It can help make your job easier by getting closer to Big Hit Entertainment and BTS... I will allow you to apply for the job." Jihyun states, nodding his head to show his approval.

Sohee stands straight as a rod, shocked that Jihyun just gave her permission like that.

"But," he continues, "there's a catch. You must finish the job and be back at Rise once it is done. Understood?"

Sohee quickly nods and gives a small smile, then scampers out of the suffocating room into the dark and quiet hallway. She leans against a wall, and slides down to the tiled floor. Her heart is racing for so many reasons, but mainly, she feels terrible for doing this to BTS. She gets to see and hang out with them again, but for reasons she wished that never existed.

***

J-Hope POV- 1 week after Sohee's POV

"One, two, three, four. One, two, HOSEOK!"

He snapped out of his thoughts as the choreographer looked at him annoyed.

"Sorry! Just thinking..."

The choreographer raised an eyebrow as Hoseok smiled to assure him that he's okay. The choreographer turned, and showed the moves again.

"You can't lose focus right now. You have your WINGS comeback in a few months, so let's make Boy Meets Evil perfect, okay?"

BTS's new album WINGS included J-Hope's solo, Boy Meets Evil, and Bang PD-nim requested that J-Hope dances to it as well. So while the rest of the group have off, he's practicing with the choreographer.

His mind keeps going back to a couple of days ago when they were given surprising news.

Flashback

"DAB! DAB! DAB BOI!"

"Taehyung! I'm trying to sleep!" Suga shouted, with his head under his pillow.

Taehyung ignored Suga, as he kept dabbing, occasionally shouting random English words.

J-Hope just laughed at the childish side of Taehyung, and observed the other members. Jin was on the armchair, currently looking up recipes for Jimin's future surprise birthday dinner. Jimin, Namjoon, and Jungkook were currently showering after the workout they had.

And Suga was trying to sleep through Taehyung's screaming...

Two doors opened, and Jungkook, Jimin, and Namjoon came out with towels around their necks and fresh clothes on. They all sat on the floor in front of the couch and gave a sigh of relief.

*KNOCK KNOCK* (A/N: I did it again lol)

"Come in!" Hoseok shouted.

The choreographer peeked his head through the door. He smiled at the sight of all of them here. Even though he only dances with them, he and BTS formed a close relationship over the years and he was happy to see them enjoying themselves.

"Yah, listen up. I have news."

Everyone perked up at the word "news," and stared at him.

What kind of news does he have to look this happy?

"Our junior choreographer is coming next week!"

BTS looked surprised, then Jungkook says in his passive tone, "Cool."

Seeing the choreographer's disappointed face at their reactions, J-Hope started whooping and everyone else got the message, and started cheering and bombarding the choreographer with questions.

"Is the junior choreographer a boy or a girl?"

"Do they like to dance to modern? Hip-hop?"

"If it's a girl, is she hot? OW!! HYUNG!!! IT'S JUST A QUESTION!"

J-Hope smiled at some of the ridiculous questions and had one himself, but couldn't ask.

Does she look like Tinuta? Could she be Tinuta?

He sighed sadly and walked back to his dorm room to take a quick nap.

In the dream...

"Hoseok... Hoseok..."

He opened his eyes to see two sparkling orbs of caramel. He smiled at the sight of the female's face, who smiled in return.

"Hoseok."

He turns around to face the girl properly, and is met with a soft kiss on his cheek. Hoseok is shocked and his heart starts beating fast.

"I love you, Hoseok," she says. "Always have, and always will..."

Hoseok opens his mouth to reply, but the girl disappears. In her place, a body lies still on the ground, cold and definitely dead. He drops to the ground in tears and clears her long chocolate hair to reveal her face, blue with frost. Hoseok screams and hears something from her.

"You didn't come save me, Hoseok. You didn't come save me..."

End of Dream

Hoseok wakes up, drenched in sweat and panting. He can hear BTS outside the door, and curls up into a ball on his bed.

"Tinuta..." he whispers. "Tinuta..."

End of Chapter

A/N: Considering this chapter took me at least four days to type, I feel a lot more drained than I should be. Also I was finishing the chapter while re-watching Goblin. IT'S SUCH A GOOD DRAMA!!! *squeals in excitement*

Chapter 4 is unsure but it will be out soon!

Love to all,

KJ bolbbalganstudios

P.S. Also Happy Birthday to Park Jimin! And happy Friday the 13th!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 58.9K 76
[TFA 2017 Winner for Best Fanfiction] Tired of living a robotic princess life, Kim Jinhee runs away from the presidential residence and stays hidden...
4.5M 226K 74
Enjoy these final moments in peace, for I have returned to have my vengeance. Shall we begin? Bts Mafia AU. Start - 1 September 2018 End - 28 Janua...
173K 7.7K 82
COMPLETED Rosé x Jungkook Rosé, Golden voice of Korea and Jungkook, the Golden Maknae cross paths due to a small mistake that causes uproars amongst...
315K 9K 76
"Mommy!" "What's wrong, little angels?" "Tell the story of how you and dad met again." I laugh at the 2 cute little girls, all the stars hidden in...