Mommy :ACM:

By Bad_Boy_Hemmo

A story in which a guy falls in love with a girl, accepting all her baggage along the way. Story will contai... More

Mommy
Prologue
One
Two
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen
Fifteen

Eleven.

893 30 10
By Bad_Boy_Hemmo

Posted: 10.08.2017

Hi guys, so I'm writing this because I'm in a very unproductive mood when it comes to my homework, so I'm writing this. 

So fun fact, I go on a break from school this friday and have until wednesday off, so I'll update when I'm home. 

But anyways, I think it's time to get this book moving and fuck some shit up. 

Don't mind all the time skips.

Eleven. 

          I wake up to an empty bed and furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Where the hell did Joey go? I sit up and rub my eyes, before throwing the covers off of me and getting out of bed. I walk down to the kitchen to see if she's there, but she isn't. I then check the patio to see if she's outside, but once again she isn't there. I walk to the front door and open it, seeing that her car is missing. 

I shut the door and walk back up to my room, grabbing my phone to see where she is. When I pick it up, I see that there's a note from her telling me that she left, and went back home. 

I sigh heavily and lay back down in bed, closing my eyes and falling back to sleep wishing she was still here. 

          "Mommy!" Ethan whines, and I sigh heavily, he's been whining all morning and it's getting to be unbelievably frustrating. 

"Ethan! Stop whining!" I yell, but that only makes him sob harder and I huff in frustration. I groan loudly, and leave the room, which only makes him chase after me, crying loudly "Ethan! What is wrong with you?" 

He sobs incoherent words but I can fully make out the word 'Daddy' and my heart stops for a second.

"What about your dad?" I ask.

"He's not here" He sobs, and I sigh, rubbing my eyes and kneeling down in front of Ethan. I open my arms and he walks into them, laying his head on my chest. 

I didn't think he'd be wondering about this so soon, I figured I had a few more years, but apparently not. 

"It's okay, Baby" I kiss his forehead "We don't need him, okay?" I wipe the tears from his eyes. 

"Okay" He nods, his lips still formed into a pout. 

"I love you, Honey" 

"I love you, Mommy" 

***

"I didn't think you were going to leave last night" Austin says, taking a sip from his glass of water. 

"I know, I'm sorry" I sigh.

"It's okay" He shrugs "Is everything okay?" He asks, and I nod.

"Yeah, everything's fine" 

"You're still okay with going to the wedding with me?" He asks, and I nod with a slight chuckle. 

"Yes, I just have to find something to wear" I say, and he smiles, nodding.

"Okay, good" He chuckles. 

After we're done at lunch, Austin walks me to my car, and gives me a slight peck on the lips "I'll see you later" He tells me before walking to his car, and we drive our separate ways. 

***

          "Woah, holy fuck" Austin curses as I walk out of his bathroom, and towards the mirror connected to his dresser. I chuckle, and shake my head, pulling out my make up bag. He comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, kissing my cheek "You look so gorgeous" He tells me, and I smile.

"Thank you" 

I start to do my make up, while Austin continues to stare at me "Will you stop staring at me, and go shower?" 

He just continues to stare at me, like he's in some sort of daze, and I snap my fingers "Austin!" 

"What?" He shakes his head. 

"Go shower, and get ready, we're going to be late" 

"But, I'd rather watch you" He goes and sits on the edge of his bed, watching me.

"Well you can't. You have to go shower" I put my makeup brush down, and walk over to him. He pulls me in between his legs "Austin!" I squeal when he lays back on his bed, pulling me with him "Austin Carter" I groan.

"Yes, my love?" He mumbles as he kisses my cheek repeatedly. 

"Go fucking shower" I pinch his arm and he shrieks.

"Ow!" He grabs his arm and I take that as my chance to stand up "You're a meanie" He pouts. 

"Go shower and I won't be" I shrug.

"But if I go shower that's less time I have to look at you" 

"If you go shower, I'll do my makeup in the bathroom" I sigh, and he smirks. 

"Deal" He grabs a towel, walking to the bathroom. I gather all my makeup and carry it to the bathroom, laying it out on the sink as Austin get undressed and gets into the shower. I continue to do my makeup, and once I am done with everything I grab my lipsticks.

"Hey, Austin?"

"Yeah, Babe" He peeks his head around the curtain. 

"Which one?" I ask, holding up three lipsticks, a red one, a dark brown one, and a maroon one. 

"Hmm, bring the here" He says and I walk over to him. He takes each one and holds it up to my lips before looking down at my dress.

"This one" He hands me the dark brown one "It makes your eyes look brighter" He smiles, and I chuckle.

"Thanks" I walk back over to the mirror and out on the lipstick. I spray my face with setting spray before packing up all my makeup and bringing it out of the bathroom. 

I flop down onto Austin's bed, and he comes out after a couple minutes "Do you know how to tie a tie?" He asks, as he slides on a pair of boxers. 

"Yes I do" I nod and he sighs in relief.

"Thank god" He says. 

He throws on his shirt and buttons it, and I grab his tie and put it on as brushes his hair while looking in the mirror.

"Too loose?" I ask, seeing if he wants me to tighten his tie anymore. 

"Nope, it's good" He says, looking down at me "Thanks, Baby" He kisses my lips. 

After about a half an hour, we get into his car and drive to the wedding, and Austin and I go our separate ways since he's the best man. I find a seat that's empty and sit down, waiting for the wedding to start.

The wedding starts after about ten minutes and Austin winks at me as he walks passed me, and I smile while shaking me head. 

The wedding is absolutely gorgeous, and once we get to the reception it's even more beautiful.

"Hi, Stranger" Austin comes up from behind me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. 

"Hello" I grin, turning to look at him. 

"Come on, I want you to meet my friends" He grins, and I take his hand as he leads me to the table where all his friends are seated. 

"Hey Guys" He says, and all of them look to me, their eyes widening "This is Joey, my girlfriend. Joey that's Alex, Rob, and then Zach and Tiana" 

"Hi, nice to meet you guys" I smile politely "Congratulations" I say to Zach and Tiana.

"Thank you" 

"Wanna get something to eat?" Austin asks. 

"I can get it, you sit down" I kiss his cheek, and he nods, sitting down with his friends, while I walk over and get food. 

As I walk away I hear one of his friends talk "Bro! You didn't tell us she was smoking hot!" 

My eyes widen slightly, and I fight off a giggle as I walk to see what they have to eat. While I'm waiting to get food I get a call from Katrina, and I answer it immediately. 

"Hello?" 

"Joey, you have to come home" She says frantically, and I ditch my plate to go somewhere more quiet.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"It's Ethan, he keeps throwing up all over the place and he's crying out for you and he won't let me help him, he just keeps asking for you" She says and I can hear his cries in the background. 

"Okay, I'll be there in like 40 minutes okay? Tell him I'm coming" I say, hanging up the phone. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" Austin asks as he walks up to me "You look upset" 

"I need to go" I turn around on my heels, but Austin catches my wrist. 

"What?" He asks "Why? Did I do something? Is this about you meeting my friends? Was it too soon? Is being here too much? I don't-"

"It's nothing you did, I just have to go!" I try to get my wrist out of his grip, but he doesn't let go and tears threaten to spill. 

"Joey, talk to me" 

"I have to get to my son!" I scream without thinking, and he immediately let's go of my wrist. 

"W-What?" He stutters.

"Nothing" I shake my head, walking away but he catches up to me. 

"Come on, I'll take you back" He says. 

"No, you need to be here" I shake my head "I'll call a cab or something" 

"You're more important to me" He tells me, grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together. He walks me to his car and opens the door for me. He jogs around to the other side and drives me home, the ride completely silent. 

When we pull into my driveway, I get out of his car and run into the house, hearing Ethan crying. 

"Shh, Honey, Mommy will be here soon" I hear Katrina trying to console him, and I'm honestly so thankful for her. 

"I want my mommy" 

"I'm here" I walk into his room, and he looks at me from over Katrina's shoulder "Come here, Baby" I take him from Katrina, and he wraps his arms around my neck "Thank you" I say to Katrina. 

"No problem" She gives me a smile "He stopped throwing up which is good, he's just saying his stomach hurts now" She tells me before leaving the room. 

"What's wrong, Baby?" I ask Ethan, rubbing his back.

"My belly hurts" He whines, and I kiss his forehead. 

"Okay, come on" I carry him to my room and lay him down in my bed "I'm going to go get you some ginger ale, okay? I'll be right back" I kiss his forehead. 

I walk down to the kitchen where I see Katrina talking with Austin, and I'm surprised he's even still here. 

"Hey, is he alright?" Kat asks. 

"Yeah, I'm just going to get him some ginger ale and hopefully he'll start to feel better" I fill a cup up with ginger ale and Katrina takes it from me. 

"I'll give it to him" She tells me before her eyes flicker to Austin. She leaves the kitchen and I sigh, sitting down at the island in the kitchen.

"I'm sorry" I say and Austin looks at me in confusion "For not telling you" I clarify, and he shrugs. 

"I'm not angry at you" He shakes his head "I'm very surprised, but I'm not mad"

I run my hands through my hair and blow out a puff of air "I used to tell guys from the beginning, you know, to let them know what they're getting into, but they all treated it as if I was asking them to be his new father or something. So I thought, maybe I shouldn't this time" I shrug "But, it backfired on me obviously" 

Austin comes up to me, and wraps his arms around my shoulders, kissing the top of my head "It didn't backfire on you, it may not have gone how you wanted it to, but like I said, I'm not angry. I understand why you didn't want to tell me" 

"I'm sorry you had to leave the wedding" 

"It was my choice" He shrugs, cupping my face in his hands. He leans down and kisses me softly "I'll let you get back to him, and I'll call you tomorrow" 

"Okay" I nod, and he leaves my house. I walk back to my room, and grabs clothes to change into before walking to the bathroom, I change and take off my makeup before walking out of the bathroom, and sitting down on my bed next to Ethan. 

"Are you felling better?" I ask, and he nods. 

"A little" He nods, and yawns quietly. 

I tuck him in, and get in beside him, kissing his forehead. 

"Get some sleep, Baby" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89 3 20
A story about a girl who has to adapt to being adopted by 2 men. Plus the battle with her mental illness and a long distance relationship Can she she...
192K 7.6K 86
"This isn't fair, don't you try to blame this on me, my love for you was bulletproof but you're the one who shot me." *Warning: This story contains...
14.3K 358 39
This story is about a 19 year girl who lives alone and just went through a bad relationship months later she meets a 20 year old Dude who has a girl...
3.8K 35 11
What happens when you fall in love with your best friend, your brother? How long can this secret be kept? - - This is a Basez fanfiction, if you don'...