Tangled Threads - Completed ✅

By WordStylist

A girl with high drreams flew aboard to accomplish her pre defined goals, little did she know 'Life is full o... More

InSights
1. Besties and New York City
2. A New Friend
3. University Tour
4. A Dollar Is So Expensive
5. One Weirdo. Other Stud!
6. A Hectic Schedule
7. Secret is Out!
8. Orientation Day
9. Let's discuss.
10. Search for Project Partner Ends With Him
11. No more an unknown stranger
12. Please Don't Go
14. An Impromptu Plan
15. Let Alcohol Do It's Work
16. A Big Clash
17. Course Enrollment Day
18. Another Tiff
19. Let's talk over a coffee
20. A Road Trip With Bestie
21. A way to downhill
22. She is not in a state
23. 2 A.M Talks
24. A Talk Over The Door
25. A Blame Game
26. It's Boston, Baby!
27. Best of His Interests
28. Google can't be a piece of cake
29. Never on the same page
30. Video Calling
31. Squabbling Diligence
32. A New Hodgepodge
Highlights
33. Conference Call
34. Insecurity Speaks Aloud
35. 3000 miles away
36. Exposed
37. Plan and Plot
38. Plan Backfired
39. Vulnerability at it's peak
40. Post Birthday
41. All About Disclosures
42. Job Hunt
43. Untangling Strings
44. Grad Walk
45. Post Graduation Photo Shoot
46. Expeditions' Proposition
47. Things To Do In NYC
48. Escort At Night
49. One off the Bucket List
50. Bestie's Wedding
51. Face Off
52. Catch-22
53. A Decision
54. Locked Away
55. Happily Ever After ...
Epilogue

13. A Dinner Date

178 11 2
By WordStylist

The days rolled by. Assignments, Mid-terms, On-Campus job are the things which actually kept Aradhana occupied, not letting her miss on Sonal. Weekend sometimes turn depressing one due to Sonal's absence. Aradhana was coping with it. Sonal didn't leave any stone unturned. Her spare time would end up with long conversation with Aradhana, catching up with the thing they skipped the last thing when they spoke to each other. Their crankiness, those senseless talks, that mood swung attitude thrown at each other, some words of wisdom : these are few things to mention which actually brought Aradhana and Sonal close over long distance friendship.

One such evening, it was the time to end Aradhana's on-campus job shift. Aradhana took her complimentary meal after punching her out time. As soon as she took a seat, she saw Abhay approaching her. 

'Hey, Aradhana! Long time no see' Abhay waved her and took a seat across her. 

 'Hey. How're you doing, Abhay?' Aradhana offered the meal to him. 

'I am good. Just had Latte' Abhay denied it with respect and continued 'I heard about Sonal. She got a job offer in Austin. I didn't get a chance to meet her in person and wish her luck. Do convey my message to her' Aradhana simply nodded to his words as she eat her meal. 

Abhay didn't want to scare away with his stare so he pitched in an idea 'I know it's a tough task to keep yourself strong when your best friend is far off. In case you have less workload, what about a dinner with me, tomorrow?'Aradhana acted calm yet lost in her own thoughts. 

'Aradhana. You can let me know by tomorrow evening' Abhay's words brought her back.

After Aradhana narrated her random meeting with Abhay, Sonal was delighted 'Oh my god. Abhay asked you for a date. I am so excited and happy for you' 

'Madam, stop being melodramatic. I ain't going anywhere' Aradhana responded to Sonal's excitement. 

'Dude, you should go. Please for me' Sonal pleaded. 

'Sonu, not again dear. Don't do that.' Aradhana pointed at the trick Sonal is using. 

With Sonal's puppy face, Aradhana accepted the defeat. Aradhana decided to wear dress as suggested by Sonal over phone.

Aradhana wore a royal blue shade off-shoulder body-con dress paired with gold danglers. She completed look with fuchsia pink lip gloss and a sharp line of eyeliner on waterline. She wore stilettos to complete herself. 

Aradhana's phone flashed Abhay's name. 

'Hey' Both greeted each other. 

'I will reach your apartment in 5. Are you ready?' Abhay queried, to which Aradhana replied 'Almost. I will be in the parking lot in 5. See you' Both disconnected the call. 

Aradhana took few selfies, mirror ones too and sent them to Sonal. 

'Bombshell. Abhay will be flatten today for sure' Sonal complimented. 

Locking the apartment, Aradhana walked toward the parking lot to wait for Abhay.

As soon as Abhay stopped the car, he found hard to keep his eyes away from Aradhana. Abhay had hard times controlling his hormones, for the very fact Aradhana looked stunning. Like a gentleman, Abhay guided Aradhana to the passenger seat. The journey to the restaurant was a silent one. 

I am sure Aradhana looks as beautiful as her. In fact more stunning than her, isn't it? 

Since Sonal isn't here, let's whistle for our Aradhana on her behalf. 

Can we imagine Abhay as Tiger Shroff for sometime? *winks* 

So guys. How was the chapter? Prepared for Aradhana & Abhay's date night. What's in for them? 

Will this happen? Let me know. I am excited to know what you think. 

This chapter came as surprise, isn't it? Can my readers encourage me more? All I want you to do is vote in case you don't want comment. Waiting for it. 

Good night my people :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 6.7K 54
Highest Rankings :- #1 on friendship out of 292k #4 on emotions out of 48k #1 on bestfriendsforever out of 513 #1 on bff out of 9k #8 on darkness...
43.7K 3.5K 72
four girls with different dreams and different likes.. bound by friendship and determination to stay together as strong as any circle of friends coul...
229K 14K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...