Falling For The Opposite of M...

Por emmyteal

She closed her eyes as the wind blew against her ever so beautifully. It swept her hair off her shoulders as... Más

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
39
Epilogue: 40
Announcement
Announcement 2

38

1.6K 42 13
Por emmyteal

Narrator

"Help us, please." Jungkook choked out of his dry throat, Saeyeon lying in his arms unconscious and severely wounded. The guards were shocked for a little moment before understanding that Saeyeon needed immediate medical attention.

"Please let us take her to the medical infirmary in Heaven, Jungkook-ssi." One of them stated monotonously and was going to take Saeyeon from his arms but he moved back, a hard look of defiance on his face as he replied with such firm sternness that it scared the guards.

"She's not leaving me. Just take me where she can get medical attention you bitches. Hurry up!"

Sighing, Seokjin gestured for them to do so which they complied to and quickly flew to the hospital in Heaven. Jungkook didn't notice the number of angels throwing him dirty looks as he flew over them, he didn't care. Saeyeon was the only thing he was worried about right now.

She looked sickly pale, cracked dry lips and bruises adorning her thin arms, hair covered in some blood and grime from Hell as he once in a while checked on her, a frantic expression of guilt and concern riddled on his face.

"You're never leaving me again. Never again." he repeated to her, planting a small kiss on her forehead and hugging her body closer to his chest, tears like streams, streaking down his face.

Finally, they had arrived and Jungkook placed her on one of the white beds a nurse had pushed out for her.

"She's been stabbed by the demon blade, Lostvayne from the previous war. Please just save her..." he informed them as he gently laid her frail body on the soft sheets, the nurses responding with quick nods and wheeled them wheeled bed off to wherever it was. It just felt good that she could be treated. Uneven breaths escaped from Jungkook's lips and he stared off at Saeyeon as the nurses turned a corner, disappearing from his sight. Staggering back slightly, he tried to calm himself, placing a hand over his left chest to pace his heart down to a regular beat, chest rising and falling slowly.

"Jungkook, take it easy. She'll be alright. Saeyeon is a strong women." He heard Taehyung put a shaky hand on his shoulder in comfort. Turning his head, he saw that Taehyung was trying not to break down as well. His eyes brimmed brightly with tears, mouth pressed into a straight thin line and his body was trembling. Taehyung now has two huge scars of his old wings, now dead and broken in Hell. He'd have to wear those scars for the rest of his life, sign of a broken angel bore on his back.

Nodding his head slightly, Jungkook slumped into an empty seat in the waiting area where the others were all sitting and waiting for news about Saeyeon from the doctors here, equally exhausted. Hoseok hugged Momo, heads against each other and legs crossed over each other as they started to drift to sleep. Jimin was snug between Seokjin and Suga, his small body disappearing in the middle of the broad shouldered angel and blonde demon hugging him back. Namjoon wasn't that tired to want to fall asleep but his face said it all, wrinkles and creases carpeting it all.

In the midst of tense silence among the mixed group, every angel threw looks of disgust at them. Well, why wouldn't they?

Namjoon was still deemed a traitor in Heaven, Yoongi and Jimin were notorious in Heaven for their reputation as demons, Momo and Hoseok were demons, Taehyung was a fallen angel and Jungkook, was already seen here as the demon prince. While for Seokjin, the angels just threw confusion at him, all wondering why such a respected sunbae of theirs was hanging with the baddies.

Jungkook leaned his forehead against the sides of his clasped hands, silently praying that Saeyeon would just be fine and he knew that deep down she could do it.

"She's stubborn and strong. Don't think she'd let Death take her already." A little smirk creeped up his face as he boasted about his precious angel.

The latter was eerily quiet, no one speaking, supporting the hanging awkward tension in the air. Partly because everyone was so tired. They had escaped Hell and the passing effects of the fight with the devil took its toll. But someone had to shatter the silence.

"Now what do we have here?" Jaesuk sneered, malice lacing his voice despite being an angel.

Jungkook slowly looked up to meet the angel's eyes, orbs of venomous red purple glaring back.

"Ohhh I'm so scared!! Jeon Jungkook is angry!" he faked a high pitched voice and pretended to cower in fear. This only made Jungkook angrier, but he held back a punch he was sure to throw at the dickhead in front of him.

"Shut the fuck up you shitbag dickhead. Saeyeon is injured and I'm just waiting here for her. So fuck off. Not like you know what we've just been through." Jungkook shot back as he stood up and stepped towards Jaesuk, significantly towering over the shorter angel by 4 inches, teeth bared and red purple fire dancing in his eyes.

Jungkook looked really intimidating. Doing his best to keep his demeanour, Jaesuk let out a laugh.

"Interesting, Jungkook. Then what about your companions? Excluding Seokjin sunbae that is."

He walked over to the group and stared at them. Hoseok had woken to the sound of his weird ass laughter but Momo was still asleep.

"Aren't you Jung Hoseok?" Hoseok nodded slowly, wary as he had notice Taehyung send him glare and Jungkook's tone wasn't friendly at all when speaking to him.

"Well, I thought you were meant to be an angel not a demon? Ugh you've already fallen in love for a demon. What the fuck?" Jaesuk prodded the sleeping Momo with his shoe, face scrunched up in disgust as he looked at her. As a result, Hoseok kicked his foot away and punched him in the gut, a serious and aggressive expression on his face. Staggering back, Jaesuk received jeers and sneers from other angels there who laughed at his stupidity. I guess even if they hated demons, they were smart enough to understand the situation of Saeyeon and why the mixed gang was here.

"You little asshol-"

"PARK JAESUK!" Oh crap. Now he had idiotically triggered Kim Seokjin. Seokjin was well known for having patience with asshole angels so if he were angry at them, then they've landed themselves in deep shit.

Yanking Jaesuk up by his collar, Seokjin's eyes were literally on fire as he sent a deadly glare at the cowering boy before him.

"You can not like angels, sure you can. But don't go around treating them like shit when this group of demons just saved half of your dipshit ass! And I though you had gratitude in you?" The corner of his lip curled up in amusement as he smirked at Jaesuk, now trembling.

"Y-y-yes. I understand now, Seokjin sunbae. But what did you just do then?"

Seokjin scoffed and threw him into the wall opposite them with a mere swing of his arm.

"Fetch me the demon wings of Park Jimin and Min Yoongi. Now!" he commanded at Jaesuk who slowly got up, aching and scared as he complied and flew off without asking, knowing well that if he asked, he'd be in trouble.

Jimin sent a kind smile at Seokjin who returned it with a nod whereas Yoongi was just asleep, snoring softly.

As soon as the jackass Jaesuk had gone, Jungkook heaved a sigh and leaned back into his chair, eyes closed in stress and worry about Saeyeon's condition. Just then, the doctor came out, a clipboard held tight in his hand as he walked towards them, white wings outstretched.

"Friends of Im Saeyeon-ssi?" he called out as he walked towards the group. Jungkook's ears perked up and he immediately cocked up his head at the doctor, the others following suit. Hurrying to the doctor, creases of concern drew themselves on his face, and he tugged harshly on the sleeve of the doctor, literally shouting out, "Is she ok? Please tell me now!"

Slightly taken aback, the doctor straightened his coat and replied, "Are you Saeyeon's guardian or her significant other?"

Sighing, Seokjin pulled Jungkook back slightly.

"Forgive him, Jonghyun. He's just too worried. Part of being the couple they are you know."

Smiling, Jonghyun patted Jungkook's back, and gave him reassurance that Saeyeon was alright now.

"Luckily you brought her in quick enough and tried to stop the blood flow. Such a serious magical injury could have killed her though we managed to heal her. She's awake now but needs rest, so it may be better to leave her for a while. When can she be discharged? Well, we're expecting around 1 week."

Upon hearing that Saeyeon was alright, Jungkook instantly headed the rooms and searched for hers, only the thought of Saeyeon going in his mind.

Staring at the distressed angel demon, the whole gang sent weak smiles in his direction, relief filling their hearts.

Scanning the rest for any injuries, Jonghyun's smile fell when he noticed Taehyung. His face was drained of blood, a sickly pale replacing it and beneath his shirt, blue black bruises could be seen starkly against his skin. Narrowing his eyes, Jonghyun dragged Taehyung off with him to a corner, startling Taehyung.

"Yah, Jonghyun-ah, what is-" Behind his joking tone was a sense of fear. Fear of being found out.

"You senseless piece of shit! Why didn't you get yourself checked up?!" Jonghyun whisper-shouted at him, veins popping out on his forehead out of care.

Taehyung's boxy smile dropped immediately.

"H-hyung, I'm ok. Saeyeon and Seokjin hyung are more important now." he whined.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and jabbed his dongsaeng lightly in the chest, causing Taehyung to wince and groan in unspeakable pain, his face contorted and scrunched up in agony as he lurched forward. Raising a brow, Jonghyun helped him stand straight, hands gripped on his shoulders.

"Taehyung, that is not ok. You need help, now." He then supported Taehyung with his arm wrapped around his neck, helping a limping Taehyung to his clinic. As they passed by their group of angels and demons, Taehyung bit his lip nervously and did his best to avoid the stares his friends were all giving him. He hadn't wanted to aggravate the worry they all had towards Saeyeon. He wanted to make sure Saeyeon was alright before caring about himself. She was more important than he was after all.

Hopping slowly into Jonghyun's clinic, Jonghyun treated him quickly with spells and fixed up his rubs in a jiffy. However, he knew that he couldn't do anything for the permanent wound of Taehyung's ripped wings, only a small part of it was left engraved in his back.

"It's ok, Jonghyun hyung." Taehyung's tone was so defeated. Like he had just lost every single thing important to him. Like he had no more reason to live.

"Tae-ah..." Jonghyun couldn't bring himself to state the obvious, scientifically to him. So, he helped to disinfect the open injury and applied some soothing cream to cool the wound. Slipping on a white shirt from Jonghyun, Tae smiled weakly and let his legs hang from the clinic bed.

"Hyung, don't worry. I've already accepted this. Plus, I'm Kim Taehyung, what can I not do?" His smile grew wider into a box, making Jonghyun let tears roll down his cheeks as he pulled Taehyung in for an embrace, tightly hugging him.

"Hyung..." Taehyung lightly patted his back, a sadness replacing his fake optimism.

.

Jungkook POV

Meanwhile, I had found Saeyeon's room.

Through the tiny and slim window of the smooth wooden door, I could see her silhouette peacefully laying on the bed, chest rising up and down at a regular pace. Rubbing my head in nervousness, I turned the knob of the door and entered the room, creating a soft creak with the door. She didn't react. She was probably too tired to anyway. Soft footsteps sounded from my Timberlands boot soles against the ground as I walked to the curtain blocking her from me. Taking a deep breath to ease my worries, I slide the curtain aside to see Saeyeon on the bed, nice and comfy with her bloody clothes now changed to a cleaner set of hospital white.

"Oh hey Jungkookie." she smiled at me.

My heart melted. Her smile. It was just so sweet, so kind, so pretty. It couldn't be described by any other word. She was just pretty all over. The way she called my name, it felt so good.

Flashing a boyish grin back at her, I materialised a chair out of my black smoke and leaned close to her bed, holding her hand in mine.

"Better?" Was that all I could ask?

Nodding, she replied, "Yea. A lot better now. But it'll leave a scar apparently."

Giving her hand a light squeeze, I continued.

"Now that it's all over, what do you want to do?" That question lingered in my mind since I started loving her. After this whole dispute, where would we go? What would we do? Who would we choose to be?

She let out a breath and stared deep into my eyes.

"Well, I don't want to stay here, or go to Hell. How about,"

"Earth." We mused together. A comforting warmth heated the room as I pecked her lightly on the lips, our lips brushing softly against each other.

"We can start a new life there. Not as an angel, not as an angel-demon, just us." she added, ringing me in for another kiss but more rough. Smiling into it, I moved and hovered over her, her almond eyes wide and surprised.

"I'd love to hunny."

Crashing my lips harder into hers, I pressed our bodies together and felt her tug at my shirt, our tongues fighting for dominance. As it started to get more heated, I pulled away and rolled over to her side, the hospital bed being big enough for us both.

"So when do you want to fu-" She cut me off immediately as she realised what I was going to say.

"No. Jeon Jungkook, as much as I love you, we are not going to have sex so drop it. I suggest an Invitro Fertilisation where we don't have to do such lustful acts." Her tone stern and commanding.

I smirked.

"Then what was all that tugging on my shirt for?" I teased.

Her face went red, her ears turned pink and I swear I could feel the heat from her.

"Aigooooo~ My Saeyeonie is embarrassed now? Awwwwwwww~ so cute!" I turned to pinch her cheeks, pulling them to get her to react cutely.

"Ah Jeon Jungkook! You still annoy the shit out of me. Demon prince or not!"

"That's mean, Yeonie! Humph!" I pouted and crossed my arms at her, blanketing my face with the sheets to hide from her. Then, I heard her sigh and her hands snaked around my waist, pulling my up from the sheets.

"Kookie-ah, it's time to hajima."

She rested her chin in my left shoulder and hugged my left side. Rolling my eyes playfully, I quickly flipped her so that I was on top again, smirking at my girlfriend. Her hair was splashed perfectly against the white sheets and her cheeks were brushed with a light pink tint, looking utterly gorgeous with her arms spread across the bed. She looked so easy to take, that I wanted to have her all.

"Yah, what are you doi-"

I cut her off with a deep kiss, her lips kissing me back and rolling back on mine with consistency, her tongue asking for entrance which I didn't give, forcefully pushing my tongue into her mouth as I pressed her further down into the mattress.

"Jungkook, not he- ah!" She tried to stop me by talking but ended up releasing a sinful moan as Ioved from her lips to the area right behind her ear, sucking it harshly to leave a tiny hickey.

"Hun, I swear you are so fucking beautiful, I wanna take you right here right now." I smirked, hot breath tingling next to her ear as I whispered seductively into her ear. I felt her shiver and an embarrassed blush dust onto her nose and cheeks.

"J-jungkook, stop. We're in Heaven and shouldn't be doing so."

"Then what was that little moan for, babe?"

Saeyeon flinched at her new nickname, making me lick my lips at her cute reaction. Slowly getting off of her, I stepped onto the ground deftly as she sat up, elbows supporting her.

"Hun, or babe now, get some rest. We can prepare after you're fully healed and ready to go. See you, love." I planted a kiss of on her forehead and snuck her head into my chest, her hands gripping my shirt as she hugged me back, the warmth between us generating.

"Bye!" she called back as I smile at her and closed the door, the door shutting gently.

"Her natural blush is too cute..." I muttered to myself as I headed back to our group.

Resting my eyes on them, I saw that Taehyung had gotten a change of clothes and I recollected what Lucifer had done to him before.

"Shit. Taehyung, I'm so sorry about your um, wings you know." That's all I could say to comfort him. Losing a part of yourself makes you feel empty inside. Well, at least thats what Jimin hyung has told me when he and Suga hyung had theirs cut off. Speaking of my awesome hyungs, where were they?

Seokjin noticed my eyes darting around to look for the demon duo and informed me that they had gone to get their wings stitched on.

Room 457. Doctor Kang Seulgi.

Leading the whole gang, except for Yeonie at the moment, to the room, we barged in to see Jimin and Suga hyung laying with their bare backs facing the ceiling, heads turned to us as the door opened.

"For fucks sake Jungkook, can't you knock?" Suga hyung growled, annoyed.

"Hey guys! Our wings are just going to be sewn back on by Miss Seulgi. This feels great to have our wings back, and that a pretty angel is doing this for us." And he sent her his signature wink, which of course earned him a tiny stab from the needle she was holding, causing him to yelp.

"Park Jimin, shut the fuck up and just let me do my job." she hissed, taking out the needle quickly and grabbing Jimin's left demon wing.

"Oh? I was thinking that your job was a blow job for me, eh?" Oh God ew. Jimin hyung, why? Just why? We all cringed at his cheesiness and that only gave him a hard jab from Seulgi's needle. Again.

"Didn't I say shut the fuck up you son of a bitch?"

"Well, I was the son of Hell's worst bitch."

Facepalming, I just joined the rest on the comfy couch in Seulgi's clinic, waiting for the hyungs to get their wings back.

"Yoongi, Jimin, though you two helped in what happened before, don't you fucking dare go on rampage in Heaven. And you have my trust that you won't." Seokjin sternly said, hands hugging his chest as he looked back and forth between the two.

"Yesseu!" Jimin replied ever so cheerily while Suga had already... fallen asleep.

"Great. Now let's just wait." Namjoon said, casually leaning back into the long and wide couch where there was plenty space for the waiting 4.

Time soon passed and finally, the royal demon duo had their wings back!

"Ah... this is refreshingly nice." Jimin announced aloud, his shirt still hanging on the bed side. Suga had slept through the whole sewing process and Seulgi probably had done a better job as Jimin gave up hitting on her.

Taehyung had told him to stop because in Heaven, apparently Seulgi represented Chastity, the Virtue of self abstinence so there would be no point in trying to hit on Seulgi.

"Thank you, Seulgi-ssi." Seokjin and Namjoon bowed at her politely.

She smiled and bowed back.

"Your welcome, sunbae-nims. The good thing was keeping your end of the bargain. And Jimin,"

His ears perked up and he immediately turned his head at her, eyes twinkling.

"Try hitting up some demons or humans instead. In fact, you're terrible at this." she sassed before walking out to record their medical records.

Biting his lip, Jimin leaned onto the wall behind his bed and licked his lips.

"Damn, that was hot. Feisty girls are so fun."

And everyone else just face palmed and sighed. Deeply.

.

One day after Saeyeon's discharge from the hospital

Finally, God helped clear Namjoon's name in Heaven, to the utter dismay of a jealous Yook Sungjae, and thus allowed Namjoon to regain the respect of his people again. A party in Heaven was thrown for the whole gang who had helped stop Lucifer from carrying out his plans

"Aren't you happy for your hyung that I've gotten respect again?" Namjoon slapped Jungkook's back hard, a wide smile of cheekiness on his face. Rolling his eyes, Jungkook looked away as he returned a praise for his hyung, not bearing to look at him in the eye. Giggling at the sight, Saeyeon wrung her arms around Jungkook's neck and took him in for a deep kiss, Jungkook kissing back as soon as their lips brushed against each other.

"Ugh god please not here!" Hoseok shouted across the table, throwing a teaspoon at Jungkook's head. Rubbing his head, Jungkook turned to Hoseok and Momo, a look of shock and disbelief on his face.

"Hoseok hyung! What was that for?!"

Puffing his chest, Hoseok crossed his arms, brows knitted together.

"Stop PDAing in Heaven! I may be a demon prince but at least I have better etiquette than you, you Jungcoconut!"

"Why a coconut?!" Jungkook exasperatedly asked in return, arms open in confusion.

"Cos your hair really sucks! Did you style it for yourself?" Hoseok shot back with a tiny smirk.

Jungkook frowned and pouted.

"Jungkook, I agree with Hoseok. What kind of hair style did you style?" Yoongi joined in all of a sudden, savageness coming alive in his husky voice.

"Suga hyung! Please don't join in!" Jungkook whined, his natural whiny aegyo coming out, making Saeyeon cringe slightly at it.

"Well, if I were to be very honest, Jungkook's hair style really does make him look like a coconut today." Jimin added, pouring more fuel to the fire and receiving a glare from Jungkook.

"Same here." Momo said, arms snaked around the devilishly handsome looking Hoseok in a dark suit.

"And here. Sorry Jungkook." Seokjin continued.

"Here too." Taehyung giggled in all the Gucci products he adorned.

His last resort.

Saeyeon.

"Yeonie-ahhhhhhhhhhh... save me please!" he pouted, cheeks puffed and eyes shut as he pleaded to his girlfriend, with all the angels watching the peculiar gang at that table.

Laughing to herself, Saeyeon smiled.

"Kook-ah, mian. Your hair styling today makes you look like a coconut."

Giving up, Jungkook raised his hands in defeat and sighed, rubbing his temples.

"Forget it." And he embraced Saeyeon into another kiss, plopping her butt onto his lap and straddling her hips.

"Jungkook, just not here please." Namjoon warned.

"Actually, it's getting quite boring here, wanna run?" Jungkook wriggled his brows at Saeyeon, making her laugh heartily.

"Sure, Kookie." she cooed back before picking up the front of her white dress and running off the platform and stretching their wings in unison, flying down to Earth.

"YAH! JUNGKOOK! SAEYEON!" Some random angel shouted but they didn't care.

"Shall we head to my house?" Saeyeon proposed, arm clinging tight onto Jungkook's.

Their coloured orbs met, one set blue-gold, the other red-purple. Black wings and white wings flapped in the sky as they headed to Saeyeon's house.

"Why not?" Jungkook curved a sweet smile and carded his hands into her brown roots, savouring the sweetness of their love.

an: late update cos i wrote a lot this time hahah one of my longest chapters ever. next chapter will be 😏 so skip to the abridged if ur still innocent. :3 god this book is alr ending and i started this in like february it's so fast! new cover by Chaotic_Monki

hope y'all enjoyed~
-Emma :3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.6K 619 5
Her mouth fell open as her phone slipped from her hand, hitting the ground with a loud thud. He was now clear to her as he was close enough to her, h...
85.1K 7K 18
Falling from Heaven hurt a lot. Being dragged into Hell by devils also hurt, however nothing hurts as much as having your freedom taken away by none...
9.6K 236 24
RED jeon jungkook lowercase intended bxsjjk__ All Rights Reserved Prologue: his eyes were red. they were hunger filled and thirsty for what laid...
10.5K 688 75
What will he do to save them? After barely escaping captivity, Jungkook is lost in the jungle on an unknown island, with an injured Namjoon and an am...