My Husband's Girl

By aasthamishra_

Love is Sacrifice. ❝ I don't love you and I never will, because I love someone else ❞ Ian said to Alison, hi... More

My Husband's Girl
Introduction of Characters
Epigraph
Book - 1
1.1 - Alison Cullen
1.2 - Letting him go
1.3 - Helping him
1.4 - S.O.S Meeting
1.5 - Asking Him
1.6 - Drowning Sorrows
1.7 - Her Feelings
1.8 - Her Outburst
1.9 - The Gala [ I ]
1.10 - The Gala [ II ]
1.11 - Trip to Miami
1.12 - The Holiday
1.13 - Beach Day
1.14 - The Accident
1.15 - Aiden Clarke
1.16 - The Surprise
1.17 - His Jealousy
1.18 - The Kiss
1.19 - Happy Wedding Anniversary
1.20 - The Bacheloratte Night
1.21 - The Wedding
1.22 - Goodbyes
1.23 - The Funeral
1.24 - Sapphire Kingsley
Book - 2
Introduction Of Characters
2.1 - Her New Life
2.2 - His Proposal
2.3 - Nathan
2.4 - His Blue Eyes
2.5 - Alison or Sapphire?
2.6 - Dine With The Cullens
Extra - 1
2.7 - The Dinner
2.8 - Visit to the Doctor
2.9 - The Baby Shower.
2.10 - The Phone Call.
2.11 - The Ride.
Extra - 2
2.12 - The Storm
2.13 - The DNA Test
2.14 - Goodbye Dinner
2.15 - The Interview.
2.16 - His Arrival
2.17 - New Home
2.18 - The Talk
2.19 - Comforting Him
2.20 - The Note
Extra - 3
2.21 - The Carnival
2.22 - Treasure Hunt [ I ]
2.23 - Treasure Hunt [ II ]
2.24 - Let the Game Begin.
2.25 - Partner in Crime
2.26 - A Day with Emily
2.27 - The Baby
2.28 - Story of Alison Cullen
2.29 - Taking a Break
2.30 - The Kidnapping
2.32 - The Decision
Epilogue
A/N
Bonus Chapter - 1
Author's Note
FAQ

2.31 - Saved and Lost

230K 8.2K 1.3K
By aasthamishra_

Playlist :
     Let it all go - Birdys and Rhodes

Alison/Sapphire

“What do you mean sister? I’m the only child.” Ian scowled at the brunette. “Do you really expect that Will never had a relationship after your mother's death?” She scoffed. “He did and ended up having me but when my mother went to him in hopes of him accepting us and putting an end to our poverty, he claimed my mother as a whore and said that I wasn't his child. My mother couldn't bear the rejection and jumped off a cliff in front of my eyes. I was six years old then. Somehow I ended up in an orphanage where I got adopted by a couple who only adopted me to abuse me. I was raped again and again by my 'father’ while my 'mother’ hit me at every opportunity she could get. The orphanage I was in wasn't some reputed one. Nobody came to check up on me, ever. One day things got far then it already were. They were about to kill me but I ran away. Somehow I survived for few days until I saw a picture of you and your dad on a newspaper where you were attending Marie’s son and his wife's funeral.”

“None of this would've happened if he had the courage to accept me and my mom and if not at least he could've given us some money but no, he rejected us. I planned a revenge against him. Used everything I can to find something I can use against him. Had to deal with a lot of crap to find out but finally I did. I found out about the grand-daughter Marie never met. I took her place instead and entered your house.”

“Like she said.” She motioned towards Amelia. “Emotional pain gives more agony then any physical one. I was going to destroy Ian. One day I heard Athena talking with Ashley about her plan to ruin the Browns. I knew I couldn't do things one my own so I joined them.” She finished her story with a sickening smile.

“Why were you after Alison though?” Caleb asked.

“I wasn't, Athena was and I found no harm in it given Ian was in love with Alison so I agreed.” She shrugged nonchalantly like it was a natural thing to do.  

“What about Lilly then?” Ian asked with hesitation. I don't blame him this people kill like it’s their second nature. I shut my eyes tightly when my vision began to get blurry.

“No! No you can't fall asleep. You have to stay awake. Stay awake Alison!” I chanted in my mind.

Alison!

It was the first time I admitted to myself that I am Alison and boy, it felt good. It felt mine.

“Don't worry she don't have any idea about this. She is currently in France for her studies. That girl was pretty good in her studies so she ended up with a full time scholarship and I know that because we are keeping a watch on her. Although she has no idea about the existence of her grandmother but still, it's better to be cautious you know.” She answered.

“Who is Athena?” I asked. Amelia decided to answer this time. “That would be me darling. It’s just a name I used to keep my identity hidden.”

“But then why was the woman calling you Athena?” I asked while looking at Ashley. “What woman?” Amelia frowned and looked towards Ashley “That day when we were at Ian’s I accidentally left my phone on the table and Alison answered it.” She replied. “You should've been careful baby. Anyway, Ashley uses that name too but for a total different reason. She uses it for charity.” She continued.

I looked at Ashley who looked back at me and smacked her lips together.

“So, you were the one who sent me the note and the mastermind behind the game on Halloween?” I asked. Amelia began laughing at that. “Oh my god! That was so much fun.” Amelia said between laughs. “Best Halloween ever!” Lilly or should I call Samara, piped in. I balled my hands in tight fists, my nails digging in my palms to the point it started bleeding. “It was so fun to watch you run around the carnival like a headless chicken searching for your daughter.” Amelia said.

“Yeah! Too much fun.” I gave her a sarcastic smile.

“Aw! Don't feel so bad. You should appreciate out creativity, it was our best teamwork. Right girls?” Amelia looked at Samara and Ashley who grinned and nodded their heads.

“You are pathetic bitches to be honest. I mean who take so long to take revenge?” Caleb asked with a laugh. Samara and Amelia immediately stopped laughing and glared at Caleb. “You know how actually fucked up all this is? Like you had a problem with Ian’s dad but you are trying to kill Saph, I mean Alison which is bullshit! I mean what will you gain from that? Satisfaction? But are you taking revenge for satisfaction or money? You should’ve gone for killing Ian because see if Ian dies as the only person blood related to Ian's father is you so you could've easily gotten the company but it's too late for that now. You see, sometimes physical pain does much more than emotional one.” Caleb tsked.

“Are you seriously giving them ideas for revenge?” Ian asked Caleb with a scowl. “What? It’s the fact and beside she could've done better too, like -” he was about to say about a way Amelia could've taken her revenge but was stopped by Samara who suddenly yelled a “Stop!” and pointed the gun on Caleb’s forehead. “Enough! Let’s get this over with Amelia. Let’s kill all of them and put an end to it.” She yelled and pressed the gun harder against his forehead. Amelia was about to say something but was cut off by the door opening with a bang.

“Freeze! This is Chicago Police!”

*Few hours ago*

“We need to have a little chat, sister.” I drawled out sarcastically. Ashley pulled her hand away from my weak grasp. “I have no interest in having a chat with you.” She said. “I know you did nothing. I know it’s your mother behind all this.” I said with a soft voice. Ashley froze for a moment, she slowly looked at me and I could see her walls crumbling but she didn’t let her hard facade fall. “I don't know what you are talking about. I am the one who bought you here. I am the one who is behind all this.” She said.

“Yes! You are the one, but not behind all this. I know Ashley you were the one in the cottage on the Halloween day. You made it seem like you were playing games with me but you were actually helping me. The axe which was not there before, you placed it there so I can open that door. You made that sound so I can find Raine.” I said. Ashley abruptly turned around and faced her back towards me.

“No! It was nothing like that.” She said in a voice that clearly showed her walls were crumbling down. That's good because I need her to admit the truth because she is the only one that can get me out of here.

“I know Ashley, you left that phone on the dining table purposely so that I can pick up the call and know about the name Athena.” I added to which she remained silent. “Come on Ash! I’ve known you since we were five. I can read you like no one else can just the way I did when you were hiding your bruised knuckles from punching the girl who pushed me in the mud back in sixth grade.” I said.

She turned around swiftly and looked at me with glossy eyes. “You remember!” She whispered in disbelief. “Ofcourse I do. That's was the first time I realized that I don't need a brother to protect me.” I added with teary eyes. Ashley’s walls finally broke down as she came running into my arms and started sobbing uncontrollably on my shoulder.

I wrapped my arms around her and brushed my arm over her head. “I’m sorry, I’m so so sorry.” She said in between her cries. “I missed you, I missed you so much.” She weeped like a baby in my arms. “Hey! I’m here, I’m alright.” I assured her.

“No! You promised you'd never leave me. You promised!” She held onto me tightly like she still couldn't believe that I was here. I didn't have any words anymore, partly because I was tearing up myself. So many years we misunderstood each other. So many years I had no memory of her. So many years she lived in the guilt of hurting me. We drifted so far just because a man who we both loved or at least she loved, I still do.

For what seemed like hours we stayed like that. Ashley gave me a bottle of water and some food to eat. No words were exchanged but we still had a lot to talk about and we were running out of time. “Okay Ash! We don't have much time you have to tell me everything.” I said. Ashley took a deep breathe before nodding.

She began telling me how she first envied that I was getting married to Ian because she too had a crush on him in high school but then she met Wang Dae, our wedding planner and they grew closer to each other and eventually fell in love. She had no intentions of doing what she did to Ian and me but she had to do it because of Amelia. Later she got pregnant with Dae’s child and they were about to get married but her mother found out and killed Dae in an accident and warned Ashley to use the pregnancy to get married to Ian and that she will do something of me. At that time Ashley had no idea that Amelia was going to kill me too. She blamed herself for my death and thought that if she got closer to Nathan Amelia will kill him too so she neglected him.

I felt bad for her but we didn't have time for that. Still, I couldn't help but hug her. “You have to help me now.” I said as soon as I broke the hug. “How?” She asked. “I have a plan!”

My plan consisted of telling Ian to come here and act like he is sneaking around and make sure that he comes under someone’s watch. He will have a secret camera on his clothes so he could record everything that's been said and done. For that we were gonna make them say the entire story. Also, the Chicago police will be nearby and they will wait for our signal to enter.

“Please be careful!” Ian said through the speaker. “I will! You too.” I replied. Ashley disconnected the call and looked at me with a smile.

Present :

“You played us!” Amelia exclaimed in disbelief and anger whilst looking at Ashley. “I’m sorry mother but I had to do what I had to. You wasted so many years in the name of pointless revenge but in reality you enjoyed seeing the damage it caused others. You enjoyed playing with others lives." Ashley said. “I’m not gonna let you get away so easily.” Lilly tsked. She pointed the gun at dad and pulled the trigger before the PD could take any actions.

“No!” I yelled in horror but it was already too late. The bullet pierced throughout dad's chest just where his heart lay. "Dad!" I yelled again when I saw the light leaving his eyes.

Everything around me blurred. The police making a fuzz of arresting the criminals was all drowned out as I struggled with so many things. I struggled to get out of the ropes so that I can run to my dad, my dad who has been in front of me for so many months but still I didn't recognise him. My dad who was there for me when I needed someone to make me feel loved. My dad who loved me and whom I loved and still do.

I struggled to breath because he wasn't moving and his eyes were empty. There were just brown irises left. One of the police was frantically talking on the phone to get the paramedics and one was opening my ropes. As soon as I was free I ran towards my dad but an arm around my waist stopped me. I knew the person who was holding me. I knew his scent. It's the scent I could recognise anywhere in the world but right now my eyes, my brain, my being was stuck on my dad's motionless body.

I was aware I was struggling to get to him, to touch him. Maybe he'll wake up when I touch him, right? But no, he didn't. He was moved on a stretcher and taken away from me.

I gave up struggling then and let Ian hold me. I was suddenly aware of the ache in my body.

My arm ached, my head ached, my cheek ached, the painful bile in throat ached, my stomach ached but the ache that stood out the most was the ache in my heart. The ache of losing someone. The ache of losing my father.

I didn't even get the chance to tell him I remember him. I didn't get the chance to tell him how much I missed him. I didn't get the chance to hug him. I didn't get the chance to cry on his chest, like I did everytime the emotional burden was too much for me.

But now on whose chest will I cry on? Who will call me babygirl? Who will I call 'dad'?

And just like that darkness consumed me, just the way it did to my heart.

*****

Okay so this is the second Christmas update. Well, it's past midnight but still. I hope you guys like this.

From the beginning people were hating Ashley but she was actually good. What do you guys think of that? And also Mr.Brown is being shot and yes, he is dead. Now before you shower me with your hate on this let me tell you I had to kill somebody. It was either Mr.Brown or Ashley but then I thought that Ashley was being potrayed as bad in the entire story so let her live like who she really is for the ending but still I loved Mr.Brown.

It was the hardest decision I've ever made. Killing your character is not so easy guys. Anyway! Did you guys think that the suspenses are over? Nope people it is still there. Remember Alison has to choose between Ian and Caleb and also there is a huge surprise regarding Caleb's character. It's something you guys haven't ever expected but still any guesses?

Next chapter will be the last one and it will be updated on 31st December 2017 along with the Epilogue. Can't believe I'll be saying goodbye.

Have a great day people,
Toodles!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 784 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...
18.3K 1.2K 50
|||18+||| She's everything he's ever wanted and waited for and that, scares the shit out of him. He can rip the world apart with his bare hands if t...
586K 37.2K 35
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
581K 31.7K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...