Bill Cipher x Reader (One-Sho...

By SpringtrapGurl9

Bill Cipher x Reader stuff!! More

Bill Cipher x Child Reader PART 2
¥-FLUFF-¥ Bill x Reader
🚨¥-ANGST-¥🚨 Bill Cipher x Angsty Reader
Child! Bill Cipher x Reader
A/N
another a/n...
OCs X Readers
Dipper x Cat! Reader
THANK YOU!!
Bill x Innocent! Reader (PART 1?)
Human! Bill Cipher x Reader -LEMON-
NOT A CHAPTER
PLS Read
pls read...
request?
Bill Cipher x Child! Reader PART 3!!
~Nightmare~ Bill Cipher x Mute! Reader
Stalker?
*rapid dialing*
SORRY
...
Abandoned
-Favor-
PHONE NUMBER
Pls Request
Tribute for an Angel
Done Fighting
*screaming*
ART CHALLENGE
almost done
shame
ERROR
IG REPORTERS
DISCONTINUED FOR NOW
?!?!?!??!?!
Bad News
DISEASTER?
AN ACTUAL CHAPTER
ENDING
HAVE A GOOD DAY

Bill Cipher x Child! Reader

25.8K 318 168
By SpringtrapGurl9

(Because I felt like something fluffy. Comment if you want a second part!)

-Bill POV-

   I was walking-er, floating- through Gravity Falls, having nothing to do. I was bored, and didn't want to take the time to destroy Stan's life. I came upon a house, that had burned down. "Well, that's strange..." I muttered. "Mommy? Daddy?". I turned. A small girl was crawling out from under some bushes, and looked scared. ' I felt slightly bad for the kid. 'NO!! DON'T THINK THAT WAY BILL!!!!' I thought.

The kid looked up, and saw me. For a second, it was like a staring match. I floated down to the kid, and she sniffed. 'Aw, heck...' I thought, and picked her up. She clung to me as I flew off, and I almost laughed.

   -Time Skip-

I was dozing, after a long tiring day, at war with Stan. "Bill!!" I heard a small voice yell at me. I looked down, at Y/N, the girl I had, er, adopted. She had on her yellow sweater, and held her arms up. "Uppy,!" She demanded, and with a sigh, I picked her up. She clung to me, burying her face in my shirt, and yawned. Soon, she e fell asleep. I just smiled.

Nnnhjgubujguffh..... sorry it's rushed, and I ,didn't say he was human in the beginning..... afgughughjj *dies*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 10.8K 14
Lalisa Manoban, the heiress of the world's largest, wealthiest, and most successful company, The Manoban Group, has two weeks to introduce a wife. Bu...
923K 2.2K 6
uuuhm yeah I'm new at this so come easy at me. this are one shots. you can always put a request(but it has to be about Lesbains)
12.3K 210 6
𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝘠/𝘕, 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙚 ✦ A various FNAF characters x human reader... Requ...
28.1K 1K 11
If you were to ask these five boys how they felt about one another their answers will be different and the same. If you asked them to define their re...