~Nightmare~ Bill Cipher x Mute! Reader

So, this story was inspired by a dream I recently had (aka the Reader's dream in here), and, um, enjoy?

-Your POV-
I was barefoot in ragged clothing, walking along a ragged tunnel of vines. I could hear yelling coming from the end, and my feet stumbled on the uneven terrain. The vines were thick, round, and rough. They were a light brownish-green, and walking was difficult. I reached the end of the room, and stared.
In the center of the room made of the same vines was a man, who floated mid-air. The vines made small ovals in some places, which confused me, but I ignored them, and focused on the man. He seemed blurry, like I couldn't make out his exact form. I stepped into the room, and the small oval like circles opened to reveal brownish-red eyes. I froze, staring at them, as they stared back. The man noticed me, and laughed, "Finally, you're here,". Vines then wrapped around my torso, arms, legs, and shut my mouth, preventing me from screaming. I trembled as the man approached me, and put his hand on my cheek. "Y/n..." he muttered.

"Y/N!!!!"

I jolted awake, sweating buckets. Bill was beside me, looking worried. "Another nightmare?" He asked, and I nodded, pulling my knees to my chest. He sighed, turned human, and pulled me into his lap. I started to shake, and tears pricked my eyes, as I clung to Bill. "Shh, it's okay, it was just a dream, it isn't real," he said, rubbing my back in comforting motions. I managed to control myself, and calm down. "Want to tell me about it?" Bill asked, and I glared at him. He grinned sheepishly, and scratched the back of his neck, "S-sorry... you're mute..." he apologized. I shook my head, and played back down on the bed. Bill curled up to me, hugging me from behind. I fell asleep, and the nightmare didn't come back.

Yay, hope you guys like this, I might do a Christmas one-shot, since tomorrow is Christmas, but I have to think on it. The guy from my dream reminded me of Suicide Squad Joker, for some reason... Hope you guys enjoyed and, leave a vote, and comment!!! I'll see you guys later!!!!!