🚨¥-ANGST-¥🚨 Bill Cipher x Angsty Reader

Warning: this contains some serious content. Anxiety is one of them. This is not for the weak of heart. If you do not like this sort of thing, please do not read. That said and warned, proceed.

(Y/N) POV
I was shaking as I popped two pills in my mouth, and chased them down with a drink of water. I tried to put the cap back on, but I was trembling so bad, I dropped the bottle. "Shit!" I exclaimed, hurriedly cleaning up the mess. I took a few deep breathes, and my trembling stopped. Putting the pills away, and taking some with me, just in case, I pack my bag, and head for my summertime work. The pills are to help me with my anxiety. I get seizures, and need these pills to help. I looked up at the billboard. It read 'The Mystery Shack'. I sighed, and entered. Wendy and Soos were already there, they both waved as you passed them. You put your stuff up where they usually go, and go to see if Stan has anything for me.

»Time Skip«
I was shaking violently, as Stan, Wendy, Dipper and Mabel, and Soos, tried to help. Wendy found my pills, and managed to get one down. I stopped after a few minutes. Stan helped me up, and let me go home early. As I was leaving, I thought someone was watching me, but when I looked around, I saw no one. I started to walk faster to my house. When I reached it, I quickly shut, and locked the door behind me. Letting out a big sigh, I grabbed my pills, and popped another one down. I played down on the couch, staring at the ceiling, until my demons decided to let me sleep, sinking into a dreamless sleep.

»Time Skip«

I groaned, and felt something poke me again. I opened my eyes, and came face to face with another person. He had yellow hair, swept in a fringe, and a triangle eyepatch over their right eye. His eye was yellow-gold, with a slanted pupil. His ears were spiked, and pierced (using my own version of human Bill). He wore a gold tailcoat, black bow and hat. His gloves were black, as well as his boots, and he had a white, long-sleeved, button up shirt under the tailcoat. I stared silently for a minute, as did he. Then I screamed. He jumped back with a yell of surprise, covering his (bleeding) ears. You sit up, hyperventilating, feeling another seizure coming on.

Bill POV
I glared at the woman. My ears were bleeding! Then realized that her breathing was erratic, and she was trembling. I stared at her for a second, before she went into a seizure. 'SHIT SHIT SHIT, WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!" I panicked, I don't know how do deal with seizures! I did the only thing I knew to do. I teleported, and Pine Tree glared at me. "What do you want Bill?" He said, and I answered "Some girl us having a seizure, and I don't know what to do!". Pine Tree, aka Dipper Pines, warily eyed me. Finally, He let me teleport him to where the woman was. She was worse, eyes rolled up in her head, limbs jerking. Pine Tree gave a cry of alarm, and quickly ran to her. He went through her bag, pulling out a bottle of pills, and quickly attempted to put one in her mouth. He couldn't, so he had me help hold her down. Pine Tree got two down, then I let her go. She stopped jerking, it was more of a small tremble now. Her eyes opened, revealing the (E/C) eyes that I saw for a split second, before she had a seizure.

»Time Skip«

(Y/N) POV
I was sitting at the kitchen table, drinking some (F/D), trying to relax. Bill, as Dipper had explained, was sitting across from me, looking at the table. He looked up. "I'm sorry," he said. It didn't sound fake, it sounded like a real genuine apology. I shrugged. "I get seizures all the time, so I'm used to them..." I mumble, looking down into my cup. He tilted his head a bit, a questioning look on his face. When I didn't further explain, he asked "You're... used to it?" He questioned. I nodded. "I have severe anxiety, and can get seizures any minute. I was abused when I was little, but it was found out. I lived with a foster family, but they were always away on a trip, or partying. I wasn't cared about, and it left a lasting impact on me," I sighed. Bill had a shocked look, then it switched to sympathy. I got up, and headed toward my room. I needed to rest. Bill didn't follow me.

»Time Skip«

Bill POV
I couldn't find (Y/N). Pine Tree told me to keep an eye on her, and I had lost her. I cursed myself, searching the house she lived in. No sign. I was ready to tear my hair out. I had to tell her something... something I ha e wanted to say for a while. I was up for hours last night, rehearsing how I would say it. But I couldn't find her. I looked in her room one more time. I checked the closet, and found nothing. I looked under the bed. Nothing but a note. Wait.... a note? I grabbed it, unfolded it, and read.
"Dear friends,
     I'm sorry to say this, but my time has come. I can't live anymore. The seizures, my anxiety, it's too much. But please, do not weep for me. It will make my parting worse. I'm not something to be dweller on, or to cry about. By time you find this, I will be in the woods, jumping off a tall tree. Don't come for me. You don't need to see this....
                                                   Sincerely,
                                                            (Y/N)"
I stared in horror at the note, and ran. I ran into the woods, having a faint clue about which tree it would be. I saw it from a distance, and also the body that jumped from a high limb. I started screaming, teleporting to where they were.  It I was too late. (Y/N)'s body crashed to the ground, just as I tried to grab them. I started crying, holding their limp body. I wanted to tell her something. Maybe if I hadn't put it off so long, she wouldn't have done this. As I looked down at her dead face, I whispered "I love you, (Y/N)...."

Welp, that happened. EmeryTheEspeon864, thank you for requesting this chapter, I needed something to do. 1121 words.