wake up and love | ✔️

Oleh tiny_cake

"Did you see Tom's eyes sparkle when he looked at you??" "Don't be ridiculous." "But they did!" ... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
PART ONE
PART TWO
PART THREE
PART FOUR
PART FIVE
PART SIX
PART SEVEN
PART EIGHT
PART NINE
PART TEN
PART ELEVEN
PART TWELVE
PART THIRTEEN
PART FIFTEEN
PART SIXTEEN
PART SEVENTEEN
PART EIGHTEEN
PART NINETEEN
PART TWENTY
PART TWENTY ONE
PART TWENTY TWO
PART TWENTY THREE
PART TWENTY FOUR
PART TWENTY FIVE
PART TWENTY SIX
PART TWENTY SEVEN
PART TWENTY EIGHT
PART TWENTY NINE
PART THIRTY
PART THIRTY ONE
PART THIRTY TWO
PART THIRTY THREE
PART THIRTY FOUR
PART THIRTY FIVE
PART THIRTY SIX
PART THIRTY SEVEN
PART THIRTY EIGHT
PART THIRTY NINE
PART FORTY
PART FORTY ONE
PART FORTY TWO
PART FORTY THREE
PART FORTY FOUR
PART FORTY FIVE
PART FORTY SIX
PART FORTY SEVEN
PART FORTY EIGHT
PART FORTY NINE
PART FIFTY

PART FOURTEEN

13.3K 250 230
Oleh tiny_cake

There in front of me, was a broken and bruised Zendaya and she just reminded me of Tom when he was abused. Brittany wasn't joking when she said she would hurt everyone I loved. She didn't even like Tom! I didn't see what her point was. But Zendaya handed me a note, which said the same thing as the note Tom gave me.

" I said I would do something if you didn't stop, so here it is. The person you love most, heartbroken and in pain. ENJOY! - Brittany."

Tom put his arm around Zendaya and bought her inside. I rushed to get the first aid kit... again. I cleaned Zendaya's wounds gently and gave her some painkillers. She looked absolutely miserable. She kept crying and i sat down with her and hugged her. She eventually fell asleep resting on your chest and you put her down.

Tom was watching me and when I turned around he hugged me. I melted in his arms. Once he let go of me, you looked up to him and grinned, he couldn't help but laugh at how childish you looked.

"Y/N, um would you li-like to go out with me tonight?" Tom said giving me a little smile.

"Of course but what about Zendaya?" I say glancing back.

"We can leave her with Haz." He says with a little smirk.

"Alright what time?" I ask.

"7:00." He replies.

It was already 5:30 so I started getting ready. I went for a shower and washed your hair. Once I was finished with my shower, i dried and styled my hair, leaving it out. I put on my chosen dress and did my make up. Once i was ready it is already 7:00 so I headed to the living room and waited for Tom to finish getting ready.

Zendaya was on the couch she woke up a little bit and said "Slay Y/N! Where you going?"

I look over to her and say "Thank you Z, I'm going out with Tom."

Zendaya's eyes widened "OMG YASSSS THIS SHIP IS SAILING!" She yelled.

I rolled your eyes at her but smiled at the same time. Just then, Tom walks out "Wow Y/N you look beautiful!" He said.

He looked amazing.

"I mean you always look beautiful but right now..." he continues.

I blush and say "thank you Tom, you look very handsome too."

Tom takes me by the hand and pulls my through the hallway, "BYE Z AND HAZ!" we both yell.

a/n awe s'cute

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

501K 9.1K 85
- and maybe i'm scared because you mean more to me than any person does. you've become everything i think about...
27K 316 31
A little book full of Tom Holland and Spiderman imagines. Also some broadway references because broadway is the best! Leave requests in the comments...
117K 2K 32
When she fangirls over him and he notices [chris evans x fem!oc] [social media] [started June 27, 2021 Finished October 20, 2021] Best rankings #1 t...
106K 2.7K 61
gabsporter: I just met tom holland at a restaurant?!? or when a fangirl meets her idol and it turns into something more. FANFICTION || TOM HOLLAND M...