Brave Heart ((TENYA IIDA X OC...

By chloeellings

[Book 2 Part 1 of Iida Tenya x OC Series] ✔️ The time of mourning has come to an abrupt halt after being rele... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note: I Have News
Chapter 9 🍋
Chapter 10
Authors Note: Future Stories
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors Note: Yuki, Karafuru and Hattori
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note: Xmas Break/ Srry For All the AN's/ Bonus Chap(s)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Authors Note: Spin off idea + Happy Holidays!

Chapter 2

3K 146 64
By chloeellings

"Oso.."

"Osoro...."

"Hey! Earth to Osoroshi!"

Averting my gaze from the car window, I turned to Hiroe. From the look on her face, I assumed we had been parked in front of U.A. longer then what was necessary.

"Did your overuse mess with your ears too?" She joked, pushing open the driver side door.

Forcing a smile, I shook my head. "N-no.. just a little nervous."

Before replying, Hiroe climbed her way out of the car and maneuvered her way to the passenger side door.

"Don't be," she smiled reassuringly whilst helping me into my wheelchair. "If your classmates are the way Aizawa said they were, then they'll understand."

"How can anyone understand," I gestured to myself. "This?"

Hiroe sighed gently as she proceeded to push me through the gates of U.A. The morning air was brisk and refreshing, something that I desperately needed to get myself through today; especially with the wandering eyes of students scattered around the courtyard. I didn't know how long I'd last with the constant staring.

"Don't pay any mind to them, Osoroshi," Hiroe demanded sternly as we made our way down the hall. "I'm sure they're only curious."

"Yeah," I agreed sarcastically. "As to why I'm still here."

"Cut that out," Hiroe huffed, making a stop in front of class 1-A to look at me. "You aren't any different from how you were a week ago, or a year ago. You're still you, and if your classmates have any common sense in their heads, they'll understand that."

"Sure," I looked away from her pleading eyes in favor of the window. "But there's still a possibility that they won't."

"That's true," Hiroe agreed, crouching down in front of me and taking one of my hands. "But you can't think negatively in times like this, kiddo."

At that, the immediate thought of Iida telling me to 'look on the brighter side of things' popped into my head. I didn't know why, but it was comforting and I found myself wanting to go inside the classroom where I knew he sat at his desk like he always did, stiffly waiting for Aizawa to show up and commence the lesson for the day.

I turned back to Hiroe, and forcing a smile, I nodded.

Her face lit up at that. She swiftly got to her feet and slid the door open, prompting the chatter from within the room to halt. Sending me one last, reassuring glance, Hiroe took my wheelchair by the handles and gently pushed me inside. As we entered, every eye in the room darted over to me.

The silence ensued for only a second before everyone abruptly got to their feet.

"Yuki!"

My name bounced off of the walls, and before I got the chance to react to the noise, I was swallowed into a hug by a pair of familiarly muscular arms.

Instinctively, I wrapped my arms tightly around Iida's waist and squeezed my eyes shut to prevent the overwhelmed tears from falling down my cheeks.

"I'm so glad to see you." He whispered against the noise of my roused classroom.

Smiling, I pecked his cheek before pulling away to look at his face. "I'm glad to be back."

"Hey, Iida, move over! Best friend coming through!" The sound of Karafuru's voice prompted a goofy smile to cross my lips.

She pushed passed Todoroki and leapt over Mineta before crashing into me and nuzzling her nose into my chest.

"Jeez," she exhaled breathlessly. "You had us all worried sick! And seeing you in a wheelchair doesn't make it any better." She pulled away to frown at me. "What happened?"

"Your legs were fine before," Bakugou, pushing his way passed Yaoyorozu to stand in front of me, said. "What the hell is this for?"

He lightly kicked the wheel of my chair and I self consciously began to nip at my uniform sleeves with my fingers.

"My paralysis is temporary," I began as Iida set a hand on my shoulder. "This and my worsened eye sight are only severe side effects of overusing my quirks. I should be back on my feet in a day or so."

"That's a relief." Iida smiled, squeezing my shoulder.

Karafuru nodded from her kneeling position in front of my legs. "You're lucky you got away with temporary paralysis and crappy eyesight. You really shouldn't push yourself so hard, you could have died, Yuki."

"Seriously," Bakugou mumbled bitterly, slapping his hand onto the top of my head as he looked away from me. "Are you stupid or just that reckless?"

"You're one to talk." I bit back, swiping his hand away.

"He's right," Todoroki added, taking a step forward. "What you did may have been brave, but it was also stupid. You have to take your own life into account, too."

"Yeah!" Karafuru cried dramatically, face planting into my lap. "You're so selfless, it's painful."

"I would have died not only for All Might," I began, smiling weakly up to my classmates. "But I would have also risked everything for all of you. It's the least I could do..."

"What do you mean by that?" Karafuru prompted, popping back up from my lap to look at me.

"Alright," Hiroe, finally seeming to find her voice, said, waving her arms dismissively in the air. "Now is a good time to have you all congregate back to your seats to give Yuki some room, she has some explaining to do."

Exchanging glances, my classmates did as they were told. Taking a moment to situate me at the head of the room, Hiroe stood supportively beside me with one hand leaning against the handle of my wheelchair.

I smiled wearily again, and once I glanced in Iida's direction to see his supportive smile, I let out a calming breath before turning to the rest of class 1-A.

"I'm sure all of you heard why the League of Villains came to USJ," I began, taking my skirt by the rim nervously. "Not only to kill All Might, but to take me as well."

"I'm not entirely confident in my reasoning for them taking me, but what I theorized is that the villain, Nightmare - or as The League of Villains addressed her, Lady Hattori - wanted me to fully enhance her quirks ability's. What I mean by that is she wanted to steal my quirk."

"How's that even possible?" Kirishima spoke from his seat with a perched eyebrow.

"I was getting to that," I smiled gently. "I believe that it's only possible because of her - no - our quirks..."

"Dream Walker, right?" Midoriya clarified quietly and I nodded.

"Yes.. you see," I paused to tuck the silver strands that covered the right side of my face behind my ear, exposing my distorted eye. "Nightmare... well, she was my mother."

A collective gasp rang through the room and I squeezed my eyes shut.

"She wanted to steal my quirk," I repeated shakily, fixing my hair. "But... I was able to steal hers before she could... and in turn.. I killed her in the process."

The thick silence surrounding me forced me to open my eyes. I looked up, and seeing the wide eyes of my classmates made my heart sink to my stomach. I turned to Iida, who was staring right back at me with the same smile on his face.

"You did what you had to do," Bakugou shattered the silence as he kicked his legs up onto his desk. "I would've done the same thing, you can't expect me to just let myself die, do you?"

Blinking as everyone seemed to knock themselves out of their shocked dazes, quiet agreements began to filter through the room. The mere sound made a brief wave of relief cycle through me.

"Glad to see that you all agree," Hiroe grinned, setting both hands on her hips. "Now, Yuki has been having silly internal conflicts about everything that happened at USJ, and the agreement was that she was allowed to leave U.A. if you, her classmates - her friends - agreed that it was inappropriate if she continued to be enrolled."

The light chatter halted instantly at the proposal and everyone's eyes were on me again. Most looked baffled and shocked, while some (Bakugou and Kirishima) looked insanely p.o'ed at the mere idea.

As if on cue, Bakugou erupted from his seat, slapping his hands onto the surface of his desk. "You're kidding, right?"

"Yeah!" Karafuru got to her feet as well, balling her hands into fists in front of her chest. "U.A. wouldn't be the same without you, Yuki, you can't leave!"

At their outbursts, I sunk back into my wheelchair and averted my eyes toward Iida, who now looked lost in thought as he stared back at me. Biting the inside of my cheek, I forced my gaze up to Hiroe, who smiled cheekily as she sent a hand down to tousle my hair.

"See? I told you they'd understand." She boasted quietly.

"Ah, wait," Kirishima said suddenly, prompting the both of us to turn to him. "Miss, who are you, exactly? Mr Aizawa's stand in until he recovers?"

Cocking an eyebrow, Hiroe waved her hand in the air, "What? No! I'm just Yuki's chaperone until she can walk again, so I'll be gone soon."

"Do you know who the stand in'll be,then?" He asked another question, to which Hiroe shrugged.

"There won't be one." Aizawa's voice startled everyone into turning toward the now opened classroom door, where our teacher stood comically draped in bandages.

"Don't you think it's a little too soon for you to be back?" Hiroe asked, sending Aizawa a pointed look.

"No," he replied bluntly, seeming irked about something. "We have a new addition to class 1-A today."

"Really? Now of all times?" Hiroe prompted, shocked as she took my chair by the handles.

"You can thank All Might for," he turned his head toward the hall, supposedly looking at whoever the 'new addition' was supposed to be. "This, later."

Shrugging, Hiroe turned me and led me toward my desk, giving Aizawa his place at the head of the room again. Once I was fully situated in my seat, Aizawa cleared his throat from his place behind his desk.

"You can come in now."

At the invitation, my and everyone else's eyes shifted toward the doorway, where a girl - with two escorts holding either of her arms - came strutting in, a sickening grip plastered across her face.

My eyes widened at the sight, and despite the girl having her eyes covered by black-out goggles, I could tell she was looking specifically in my direction.

"Oh my," she began, giggling. "What an unfortunate turn of events."

~~~
An: sorry for the late/short/crappy chapter, I really didn't know how to go about this one, but I hope it turned out well to you guys anyway :')
~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 7K 29
❝ But when I smile for real, that means I am very happy. And, we hope that you'll be able to see something that will make you just as happy as well...
2.7K 147 18
[Book 1 of Tenya Iida x OC Series v.2] ✔️ Haunted with the quirk of her mother, Yuki Osoroshi was forced to live an unkind life throughout her childh...
146K 5.5K 20
[Book 1 of Iida Tenya x OC Series] ✔️ Haunted with the quirk of her mother, Yuki Osoroshi was forced to live an unkind life throughout her childhood...
8.5K 176 64
Love is a tricky thing, and it's different for everyone. That is something the students of class 1-A quickly understand as their school life unfolds...