Winx Club: Hidden Princess

By wonderwomen09

What if Daphne never sent Bloom to Earth, but instead she sent Bloom to their neighbor planet... Eraklyon? Th... More

The Legend
The Strange Meeting
Reunion
Catching Up
Self Defense
A Party to Remember
What!?
Departure
Getting Settled In
Splash!
Cascade
Again!?
Pyros
Power
The Final Battle(Part 1)
The Final Battle(Part 2)
The Final Battle(Part 3)
The Final Battle(Part 4)
Return of the Lost Kingdom

Public Domain

5.9K 66 32
By wonderwomen09

As you may have realized, I made this story WITHOUT copyright. Meaning that anyone can use it or rewrite it without my permission. Please be my guest and use the same ideas, but all I ask is that you don't copy and paste directly word for word.

If you want to make a sequel or rewrite it, please let me know and I will give you a shoutout. You all have been so kind in your comments, I hope you keep on inspiring people!

-wonderwomen09

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 23 4
Moment To Late And A Second Short. - Winx Club Fanfiction What will happen to the Winx when Bloom begin to get seroiusly ill and everything changes...
47.8K 1.2K 47
Magix's biggest threat, the Trix, were finally defeated once and for all by the powerful Winx. Five years later, they all got children to look after...
39.2K 1.1K 17
The story line has always been that the Great Dragon of Fire created the magic dimension. Then it layed to rest on a planet called Domino which house...
13.8K 172 18
This story is about the Winx club characters Bloom and Daphne and how they are sisters. This is my version of their lives now that Daphne has been fr...