Bffl tales

By miinniee

Best friends forever. right? More

Chapter1 (Introducing)
Chapter2(We like to party)
We like to party (part 2)
Chapter 3- Crashing
Crashing (Pt.2)
Chapter4(Morning After)
Chapter 6 (Missing you)
Chapter 7 (Old Times)
Chapter8 (Baby)
Chapter 9 ( Unofficial Girl )
Chapter 10 ( Release day)
read read-not a chapter

We like to party (part 3)

77 2 0
By miinniee

monique pov

" Whatever you sayy Nae  , but you remember when I went to go talk to mr.fineass ?"

" Yea .. What happened "  She looked at me with wandering eyes.

" This nigga gone say Im Jail bait because  Im only 5 years younger than him " I told her with a little anger in my voice.

" Well that is rape , if you guys do get that far in the relationship"

" Girl , please aint nobody talking about fucking ! Shid he aint even thatmothafuckin fine for me to give up my cooter cat "

Jenae looked at me like I was crazy. She started chuckling and then shook her head.

" Cooter cat ?! really mo ! You are so ghetto. But You never know Mo he could be the one , your firrst " she smiled at me.

" He could. But he wont ! He aint getting my cat!"

" Oh, aint that him coming over here " she whispered to me pointing towards the direction he was coming.

I looked towards her direction.

"Wassup, I didnt mean to offend you or anything  I was just joking Lil ma " he said while putting his hand on my hip.

I sucked my teeth. " Yea sure you were . Anyways this is my friend Jenae . Jenae this is DeAngelo "

"Hi. "  was all Jenae said before somebody came over and excused her from talking to us.

" We should finish what we started ?" he smirked at me.

" Boy stop it you cant handle me . All this Vanilla choclate boy you wouldnt know what to do with this."

"quit it . But come on getin the pool with me"

"alriiiight , I will "

We  walked  back to where the pool was and before I tried to get into the pool, DeAngelo grabbed my hand and led me to the diving board.

" Umm , what do you think you are doing ! If you think Im getting on that  , You've got another thing coming "  He looked at me , picked me up , got on the diving board and jumped of . Cannonball.

" Oh my god boy what you do that for "  I cut my eyes at him and he smiled at me and pulled me by waist looking into my eyes. " now my hair is wet , jerk "  I mumbled looking down. 

He chuckled and lifted my chin up so that we were back to looking eachother in the eyes.  " Your eyes are so beautiful , ma" He looked from my eyes to my lips and our faces got closer. His lips were on mine now " Your so sexy ma " he mumbled against mine. Soon our lips were crashing together and he tried to enter my mouth with his tounge and I let him. My hands were around his neck and his hands were rubbing down my back and squeezing my behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...