Jensen's Little Girl

By amospn

Have you ever asked yourself what it would be like to be the daughter of THE Jensen Ackles? This isn't a fanf... More

Prologue
Vancouver (Part 1)
Vancouver (Part 2)
Chapter 3...
Back In His Arms
Halle
Here Comes the Bride...
Colton's Last Day
Good News...
Chapter 9
Spring Break - Part 1
Spring Break - Part 2
Spring Break - Take a Back Road
Spring Break - Good Morning
Spring Break - Thursday
Friday Morning
Unexpected
Daddy
Recovery
Home
Please not now...
What happens next...
Family Teaming Up
Where to Next?
Where's JJ?
Didn't See That Coming
Coming to an End
Press Conference
Saying Goodbye
I Just Want a Normal Life
What is and What Should Never Be
The Supernatural Family
He's My Brother
Always Find Your Way Back Home
But this changes everything...
The Interview
What have I done...?
Unforgivable
Getting Over You
Forgive or Forget
Can we just be friends?
The Next Day
The Final Season
Daddy Knows Best
Happy Halloween (Part 1)
Happy Halloween (part 2)
The Ranch
Welcome to Pacific Grove
His Father
Jensen's Not-so Little Girl
THANK YOU!!!!

The Question

180 6 0
By amospn

(JJ's POV)

My dad and Jared brought us home from the Hospital soon after Jake's mom died. They didn't want him there while the hospital took her body. When we got home my dad didn't even flinch when he walked upstairs to bed with me, however neither of us could get any sleep. I laid in bed with my arms around him trying to help him get through this. Every few minutes I would hear his nose breathing through the tears. I hadn't ever seen him this hurt. 

When I woke up this morning I saw him sitting on the window seal with his back to me. He was on the phone with someone and I listened to figure out who he was talking to. 

"Yeah I'm doing okay..." He mumbled. "She's asleep but I bet she'll be awake here soon. I still haven't asked her to come with me... Well because it's a big thing to ask of her! She just forgave me for the last thing I screwed up on... I don't know, I'll call you later to see if we're coming." I watched as he hung up the phone and threw it on the chair in the corner. He looked my way, "Hey," he yawned and knelt down by the bedside, "Good morning beautiful." He kissed my four head. 

"Good morning. Who was that on the phone?"

"Just my Grandpa. He moved back to the ranch and wanted my help getting everything ready for the funeral this weekend. He said it would be good for me or something." 

"I think we should go." I volunteered.

He sat up surprised, "Wait, really? You wanna go back to the ranch with me this week?"

"Yeah, I do. I only have three days of school this week before parent teacher conferences, and my astronomy teacher is in love with my dad. I can convince the others to give me the assignments that I need when I get back next week." 

"You're sure JJ?"

"I'm sure. Besides, the ranch is where I fell in love with you. It'll be nice to go back."

A big grin appeared on his face. "The Harvest Festival is this weekend too. I think I should take you." He smirked. 

"Oh, well now we must go!" I said agreeing but in a sarcastic kind of giggly way. 

"I'm going to go call my coach, we have a game on Saturday but I think he knew that I'd be missing it once he heard about mom." 

"Okay, I'll start packing. We should probably leave soon, so we can get there by this evening." 

"You want to drive? That will take hours?"

"I love your truck, and I love you. It'll be nice for you to drive through the city and eventually fall on those back roads. And I know you'll want to have your truck there with us. Plus, that's a lot of time for us to catch up on these past few months." 

"Okay, I'll call the coach and tell your dad. You get packed and I'll meet you downstairs for breakfast in a half hour." He smiled and kissed me quickly before hurrying out of the room. 

(Jake's POV) 

I had just ended the call with my coach when I ran into Jensen in the hallway to the kitchen. 

"Good morning sir." 

"Oh my gosh son- enough with the sir already. Really, it gets old." He was sipping some coffee and had the paper in his hand. "How you doing though?"

"Good actually, considering. I actually need to ask you something." 

"Okay, here, I was going to read this in my office," He said lifting his paper, "come sit down." He shut the door behind us and sat across from me in his chair. "What's on your mind." 

"Well, first things first, I need to go to California for the week and help my family get ready for the funeral. And I was wondering-" 

"Yes." 

"What?" I was confused. "You don't even know what I was going to say?"

"You wanted to know if JJ could go with you. And I said yes." He had a slight smile on his face and sipped his coffee. 

"Well, thank you sir!" I situated myself in the chair. "I actually have a few more things to talk to you about." 

"Okay, are you asking for advice or telling me about something you did?"

"Both I guess..." I let out a deep breath. "Sir, I'm going home this week to visit with my mom's lawyer too. My grandpa is retiring and needs someone to take over the farm. I've decided I'm going to buy it." 

He looked surprised and I couldn't tell if he thought I was crazy. "Wow, that's a big purchase son. Do you have that kind of money?" 

"I do. My mom's financial adviser called this morning and told me how much money I would receive in her life insurance and investments. She was a criminal, but she had a lot of money put away. I have enough now to buy the farm, and put JJ and I through medical school."

"Woah woah woah... how much money are we talking here son?"

"My dad has been giving me fifty thousand dollars every four months to pay for my truck, schooling and finances. He done it for about two years now."  

"You don't even have any finances, I bought the truck, and you're going to school on a full-ride?"

"I told you, my dad doesn't care about what's going on in my life. He's completely clueless. So I've been saving his money, and have about three hundred thousand saved. When my moms adviser called, he said she left me millions dollars in investments."

"What? Where did she get that kind of money?!!" He was completely shocked at this point. 

"She inherited it from my Grandma. When my great-grandpa died, my grandparents were already very wealthy and left their money to my mom and her brother, their only grandkids. They each received five million. My Uncle bought a cruise ship, and my mom invested her money. Now, she's got millions of dollars for Jay and I." 

"How many millions are we talking?"

"Let's just say, JJ and I would never have to work a day in our lives." 

"You've got to be kidding me." He sat back and ran his fingers through is hair in disbelief. "I need to know the exact number Jake, I don't want you kids getting into any trouble." 

"Twelve million sir." 

"My gosh." His jaw was practically dropped. "It took my brewery ten years to be worth even half that. What are you wanting to do with it?"

"Well, my grandpa's farm and the ranch needs some serious tune up. So I'll take a couple hundred thousand fixing that up. And then I'm going to start building my office in California here in a few years. And finally, I'm going to fix up my grandpa's house so that it's all fixed and ready to start a family and grow the family business." 

"Woah woah! Start a family? When are you planning on doing that?"

I didn't even hesitate the next question that was on my mind, "Jensen, I love your daughter. I've lost her twice in the last four years, and don't ever want to do that again. Our problem has always been deciding on doing things together, while also not being "Old Enough" to make those decisions. I don't care if I'm only twenty years old, or if she hasn't even turned eighteen yet... I love Justice Jay. And I want to be with her forever." I reached into the front pocket of my shirt and pulled out a ring. "I may have used some of that money my dad gave me a few days ago." 

He grabbed the ring, and examined it. "Kid, this must have been tens of thousands of dollars." 

"She's worth it." He examined the French Halo diamond ring. "Sir, I want to marry your daughter, and am asking your permission to do so." 

He smiled, "I'd be a fool to turn down that offer." He gave me the ring back and I put it safely in my pocket. 

"Thank you sir." I smiled, I'm sure bigger than I had ever smiled before. He pulled me in for a hug, and Danneel walked in the room with some muffins. 

"What's going on you two?" She smiled, setting the muffins down on his desk. 

"Shut the door Danneel, you're going to want to hear this." He smiled. 

(JJ's POV)

I finished packing everything I'd be needing for the trip and hurried downstairs. Jake didn't have much here at our house since he had gone to school, so I borrowed a few of my dads plaid work shirts, and packed them for him. I put each of our suit cases in the back seat of his truck and headed back inside to find him. 

I knocked on my dad's office door. "Hey dad have you seen... Oh there you are!" I smiled and sat on his lap while he was sitting in my dads chair. Both of my parents were leaning against the desk and had a suspicious smile on their faces. "You ready to go Jake?"

"I sure am. I was just telling your dad about the plans for the week." He kissed my temple, and grabbed my hand as we walked out. 

"So it's happening this weekend?" My dad asked. I assumed he was talking about the funeral and I answered, "Yeah, the viewing is Thursday night, and her services will be Friday morning." 

He looked to Jake, not acknowledging what I had just said. Jake smiled and all he said was, "Yes sir." 

"Well we'll be there. Just tell us when and where. And if you need anything." 

"I will. Thank you sir." He said right before shaking my dads hand. 

I thought they were being oddly weird, but whatever. Jake picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Let's get out of here." He laughed as he ran out the front door. He set me down in the passenger seat and grabbed the seat belt for me as he wrapped it around me to buckle it. He looked me in the eyes and just smiled, "I love you." 

I quickly kissed him, "I love you too." His smile grew even more. 

"Let's get going. We're going to be driving all day." He hurried around and sat behind the wheel, starting the car. 

I knew this week was going to be filled with lots of tears, as well as a lot of family fun. I was excited to meet Jake's family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 31 11
Y/n y/l/n meeting Jensen Ackles at her first con was a dream come true, though what happened after whit him was even better. One slightly drunken nig...
21.2K 786 31
"How does a stranger walk into my life and change what I thought it meant to be alive. It's crazy how you went from being just some girl..." --- Scar...
12.4K 522 31
"Tell me, do I need to be my own hero?" --- Scarlett and Jensen have been together for several months. Unfortunately, not everyone is happy for the n...