Accept The Past {Completed}

By HoldinOnToDaylight

Elisabeth. A girls that moves from Germany to Los Angeles to escape her past. Without anything she meets Colb... More

First encounter
It's A Small World
Lifesaver
Friends
YouTube
Cold Water
Curious
Midnight At The Suicide Bridge
Cute Gesture
Sweetness Of Sleep
Surprise Number One
First Kiss
Talking
Surprise Number Two
Auckland
Stormy weather
Slow Hands
Past
Climbing And Threats
Last Day
Back In LA
Sleeping Together
Concernes
Boys Like You
Worthless
Jealousy
Hooking Up
Sick
Lose My Mind
Finally
Prank
Sad Storys
Necklaces
Oujia
Protect
Kiwi
Karaoke
Beach Day
Abandoned Mall
Abandoned Mall Pt. 2
Day Off
Confused
Missed You
Call
Don't Waste It On Me
Music Monday/Wednesday
Time Of My Life
Hospital
Kitten
Fun
Acceptance
Sequel

Doppelganger

2.9K 68 19
By HoldinOnToDaylight

"Hey, wake up." someone tells me, but I turn around and mumble a 'No.'. "Come on, babe! You don't wanna be late for work." Colby, my brain finally identifies, suddenly lifts me up. I put my arms around his neck and rest my head against his shoulder, eyes closed.

   "I don't care. I'm tired." I hear him chuckle and open his rooms door. I open one eye to see where he's going. Where is he taking me?

   Then he opens the door to the bathroom. What is he–

   "No! Colby! Don't you dare!" I try to get out of his arms suddenly more awake, but I'm too late. He turns on the shower and we both are soaking wet within seconds. I look at Colby angry, but he just starts to laugh while the water is streaming down our bodys. He let's me down and now I stand in front of him with crossed arms.

   "You look so cute when you're mad." I roll my eyes.

   "You look so cute when you're mad." I reapeat him in a mocking voice. He pouts and comes closer. I step back until my back meets the wall so he now stands right in front of me, only a few inches away. His hair sticks to his forehead just like some loose strands of my hair. To be honest, he looks really hot with his hair like this and his shirt sticking to his body so you can see his slight abs.

   "You're still cute. Adorable." I bite my lip, still arms crossed.

   "And you're an idiot." I say and Colby smirks.

   "Your idiot." I roll my eyes and can't hides my smile this time. "Now come here and give me a kiss." I'm again rolling my eyes before I take him by his shirt and pull him closer.

   "Idiot." I say and connect our lips. He pulls me closer by my waist as the kiss intensevies.

I'm at work and I was right. I'm no good use today. Luckily my boss isn't here today so I don't have to pretend to work if he would come to the front. Dylan isn't that bothered, because we have a new colleague with us so that's nice. Her name is Sophie and she is pretty nice. Dylan told me before she came that she looks freaking much like me and I think he's right. She looks a little like me.

   "Hey Elli, can you take them?" I look up at Sophie and smile.

   "Sure." I look at my phone. That's probably gonna be my last customers for today. So I take two menus and go to the two girls.

   After I greeted them and gave them the menu the door opens again and I smile before I walk to the new customer.

   "Hey there pretty boy. You wanna get something?" I ask smiling. He smiles too.

   "I have a girlfriend." I laugh. "But yea, I need coffee. Still tired." I walk over to the counter and Colby follows me.

   "What? The shower didn't wake you up?" I go behind the counter and smile at him mocking.

   "Not really." He admits and laughs as I start to make his coffee and then take the notepad to get the order from my customers.

"Hey, what do you think about Tender Greens for lunch?" Colby asks as I come back to him. I smile.

   "I thought you have girlfriend." I say and give him his coffee. Colby takes it and smiles.

   "Well, she doesn't have to know." He smirks and winks at me as I pour two coffees for the two girls.

   "Fine. I'm finished in five to ten minutes."

"I'll be here and wait." I smile and shake my head as I bring the coffees to the guests. "Enjoy." I say and go back where Dylan is starting some new coffees now. "Dyl?" He turns to me.

   "Yes, how can I help?" I smile.

   "Could I take off a little earlier?" He looks from me to Colby and back.

   "Hm... I don't know..." I put my hands together and look at him pleadingly.

   "Please, Dyl? I hooked you up with Bradlee." He blushes and rolls his eyes.

   "Fine. Get out of here." I jump like a little kid and hug him before I go to Colby.

   "I can end now, so finish your coffee. I'll be right back." With this I go to the employee room where we put all our belongings while working.

Short after me Sophie enters the room. I smile at here while I put on my normal shirt.

   "Hey erm, can I ask you something?" she starts looking a little nervous.

   "Yea, sure. What is it?" I ask and take my phone out of the locker.

   "Are you really going on a date with this guy? You support him cheating?" I smile at her.

   "No, not at all. I don't support cheating. That's my actual boyfriend, so don't worry." She looks really relieved. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow." Sophie nods and I go back to Colby.

"You finished?" I ask as I stop next to him.

   "Yes, we can go." Colby puts the money on the counter and Dylan takes it, then he takes my hand and intertwines our fingers before he gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

   "My new colleague, Sophie, she thought I support you cheating." I say as we exit the café.

   "She did? Well she doesn't know you are my girlfriend." he says and unlocks his car.

   "Now she knows. I told her." Colby walks around the car to get in on his side, I get in on my side.

   "I don't know why, but she reminds me of you." I close the door and look at him.

   "Yea! After Dylan met her the first time he told me today that she looks kinda like me and I think she does." He looks at me smiling and starts the engine.

   "She really does. You know that they say you have seven doppelganger somewhere in the world?" I nod as he starts driving.

   "Yea I know. It looks like I found one of them."

As we sit at a table in Tender Green Colby got a picture from Sam.

   "Sam is edeting the ouija board video and he saw this." Colby shows me his phone. It's a pretty dark picture and it's a little blurry 'cause it's zoomed in, but you can see it. (A/N: my one year old brother just published the chapter by slamming his tiny fingers on my screen randomly. I wasn't finished yet, Eddy! I wasn't finished yet. :D)

   "Oh my god! Is that the clown?" I ask getting a weird vibe from that picture.

   "I think so. Sam said it was a little after the swings started swinging." I shake my head and lean back.

   "Does that mean he watched us? This is fucking creepy!" Colby nods agreeing.

   "I'm so glad we saw him before he came to us and who knows would've done." I nod and take another bite of my food.

   "Well, we all survived this night. When will it be up?"

"Probably today if Sam finishes edeting." I nod and smile as I remember the outro of the boys. "What's so funny?" Colby asks.

   "Nothing. I just really love that you guys blow kisses to your viewers as a goodbye." He chuckles.

   "Yea, it's totally manly." I laugh and nod.

   "Totally." I say in a sarcastic way.

   "What? You don't think it's manly? How dare you say this! It hurts my feelings." He pouts and grabs his shirt over his heart in a dramatic way.

   "Oh no! I didn't want to hurt your feelings. How can I make it up to you?" He smirks.

   "I know something! Finish up so we can go." I look confused at him.

   "What?" He drinks up and I eat the last bit of my food.

   "Just let me surprise you." I frown, but don't complain. I just hope he is not taking me to some scary place. I have enough of ghosts and demons for the next months.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 494 26
*DISCONTINUED* (Y/n) finally moves to LA and apparently not that far down the street from Sam and Colby. Sam asks if (y/n) would like to do a collab...
373K 2.8K 200
Colby Brock x Reader instagram love story
897 46 17
Hayden was from Iowa. Her dad had just died so she went to the store. There she met Sam and Colby. They hung out a little bit. Later that night, her...
83.6K 2.1K 33
"What are you watching? I told you to never go on the computers here" Colby said turning off the videos I was watching. "Colby you lied to me. You to...