ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ [🧡 ᑎᗩᖇᑌᕼIᑎᗩ 💜] [Ɱҽէ...

Por Sessakag

New danger is on the horizon for the shinobi world. Naruto, a celebrated war hero, finds himself, once again... Mais

The Beginning
Hero
Awareness
Desire
Confession
Man Up
Love At Last
Creeping Darkness
Sixth Sense
Carnal Climax
Shadows
Blooming Flower
Mystery
Tension
Discovery
Jubokko
Right Place Wrong Time
The Otsutsuki
S.O.S
Shukaku
Frigid Confrontation
Fear
Desert Nightmare
Just a Cold
TLC
Big News
Sunagakure
Congratulations
Hanako
Hurt
Guilt
Home
Hostility
Uncomfortable Reunion
Party Planning
Love and Drama
A Deity Speaks
Departure
Kabuto
Akechi Village
Childless Clan
Anything But Orange
Drunken Antics
Secret
Entity 504
Song
The Fodder
Restless Night
Endless Worry
Child
Reality
Yumiko
Lean On Me
The Final Entry
Don't Like It? Fight ME!
The Truth
Preparing For Tomorrow
Eternal
The Uzumaki's
Honeymoon Adventure Part 1

Loving Gem

1.3K 40 41
Por Sessakag

Chapter Ten

Loving Gem

September 12, 2008

Definitive Sighting: Negative.

Have suspicion contact already made. Scope and scale of breach unknown. Naruto sensed void but unable to track.

Reported low pitched screaming?

Related?

-K

xxxxxx

"You're being reckless, Toneri, taunting the Jinchuuriki."

Cobalt eyes moved slowly to the dark figure creeping awkwardly through the surrounding shadows. Toneri leaned against a softly swaying tree, watching with morbid amusement, the unnatural gait of the man. It was the dead of night on the outskirts of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. The midnight woodland rendezvous was one he had had often since his arrival in Konoha, though the man before him had differed much since their last meeting two weeks ago.

Pale and emaciated, the body that had once been plump and tanned now looked unbearably thin and fragile. The perfectly pressed, beige garb he wore swamping the thin body encased. The loose fitted shirt hung from skeletal shoulders, belted pants sagging on gaunt, square hips.

"I could say the same for you, Toriyama. Allowing that carcass to deteriorate so quickly and so blatantly," Toneri shook his head in feigned disappointment, "What might our eccentric leader say to such gross disregard for the rules of this little game."

The man's visage contorted in rage, the hollow planes of his sunken face standing out sharply under the light of the moon.

"He plays at the peril of us all!" he spat, "Cyilo draws near! Even a half blood like you should be able to hear him by now."

Toneri shifted, gazing off into the twinkling night sky.

"I hear him." the silver haired man agreed, ignoring the insult of his parentage.

"Then you know we have to move now. She is no longer a threat and no longer a viable harvest," the bony man insisted, "The Hyuuga, we can use the Hyuuga instead. It won't be perfect but its the only chance we have."

"Toju-sama has not made clear what he intends for us to do."

"He is no longer fit to head this Clan. He is delusional and frivolous. His madness grows with each passing day, rivaling that of Cyilo."

Toneri closed his eyes, listening silently to the tirade he had heard more than once.

"He thinks himself immortal, a God," the dark eyed man sneered, "there are no Gods, there is no immortality. WE are not immortal."

The man occupying the stiff body jerkily wiped a hand over his mouth, the appendage trembling.

"We have been brought low, lower than low by these cattle. Hiding among them like fearful sheep. It is beyond disgraceful. I should have come back sooner," he lamented, glaring down at his gnarled hands,"I should have taken my chance rather than succumb to this weakness."

"You speak of treason," Toneri softly admonished his angry Clan member, "The little seed you planted here years ago is the only reason the Clan Head has not killed you and yet you continue to toe the line of a second betrayal."

"Shut your mouth, half breed!" he barked, ungainly form jolting forward, "You are nothing more than an ignorant child. You defend a Clan Head you have never even met! You know nothing. Cyilo is-"

Warm blood splattered, droplets of crimson marring the puppet crafter's pale cheek and shirt. Icy blue eyes opened a sliver, moving dispassionately over the severed throat of the body at his feet, watching with bored interest as dark liquid spurt, sprinkling the shadowy blades of grass.

A pair of black boots moved into his line of vision, shinny leather halting in the center of the pooling blood, the owner unconcerned with the spray coating his polished footwear.

"Is he even necessary at this point?" Toneri questioned, focusing his attention on the new comer.

Myoku glanced down at the fallen male, pitch black eyes unconcerned.

"Everyone is needed," he replied, "even the lowest of scum."

Toneri pushed away from the tree, turning to face the man. The blood on his cheek slid over his jaw.

"You have new orders," Myoku informed him.

The business man listened quietly as Myoku spoke, explaining his new task. Once finished, Toneri nodded, a bit disappointed to be leaving Konoha so soon.

"When he wakes," Myoku continued, toeing the corpse next to him, "Inform him that those who do not follow will be used as fodder."

Toneri inclined his head in acquiescence.

"A messenger hawk returned this morning." Toneri noted.

"The Uchiha is quite skilled, even our esteemed leader grows leery of the efficiency with which he wields the Rinnegan."

"Is he to be killed?"

"No," the dark eyed male negated, "For now he serves our purposes. He is proficient at shutting the gateways and dispatching scouts. We need only to watch."

"Hm..." Toneri hummed, "and the Uzumaki..."

Myoku's lips curled in amusement at the disdain in his voice.

"We need him. As this lowly creature has so eloquently put it," Myoku said, gesturing to the body, "A Hyuuga is our best option."

Toneri frowned, gaze intensifying.

"You are displeased?"

"He is unworthy."

The pale skinned adviser shrugged delicately.

"Of course, but the alternative comes with too high a risk. There is no guarantee we can extract chakra from those beasts, and the Uchiha would as soon murder the Hyuuga than allow what is to come to pass." Myoku reasoned, "We need Uzumaki."

Again, Toneri bowed his head, though clearly unhappy.

"Is it wise to be far from the daimyo?" Toneri questioned instead, "he is easily swayed. He may complicated matters."

"Even so, he is unlikely to offer much in the way of complications."

Myoku turned, indicating their business had concluded.

"Go," the willowy adviser intoned, "You have your orders."

Toneri watched the male disappear, then turned his eyes to the sky, contemplating the bright milky sphere glowing in the distance.

xxxxxx

October 10, 2008

Naruto groaned, squeezing his closed eyes tighter, blonde brows creasing in confused ecstasy.

His body felt tight with tension, heat coiling low in his abdomen. The glide of something wet and hot along the underside of his painfully stiff cock curled his toes. He gripped the bed sheets beneath him as the moist appendage laved his sensitive tip, tracing circles around the aching mushroom head. Plush lips pressed a trail of kisses from crown to root, tongue flickering at random.

Warm breath skated over his sack.

He held his breath in anticipation.

A small, gentle, hand gripped the base of his shaft before he felt the press of pillow soft lips on the sensitive skin of his scrotum. Goosebumps broke out over his flesh, a tremor quacking through his body. A harsh breath left his lungs as a sharp shot of need slammed into him.

A tongue, saturated in warm saliva pressed against his pouch, then moved up in a long, leisurely lick that raised his hips in a silent plea for more.

"Oooohhhh...."

He was panting by the time the wet appendage reached his tip, a light sweat coating his body. The young blonde sank his teeth into his lower lip, head twisting when his throbbing flesh was enclosed in moist heat. The wet suction of an eager mouth and soft lips eliciting a hiss of pleasure from the half sleep youth.

Bliss burst through every nerve ending as the mouth engulfing his genital settled into a slow, torturous rhythm of suck and release. Lips and throat expanded for his length and girth on the down stroke, only to clench tight on the up stroke, the suction threatening to wrench free the orgasm he was desperately trying hold back.

His chest rose and fell.

"Oooh yeah." he whispered into the silence of his bedroom.

The sound of a determined mouth working his throbbing cock to orgasm was loud and arousing.

Unable to stand the sounds, the sensation, he opened his eyes. Propping himself up, his intense blue orbs gazed down at the woman driving him insane. Hinata, naked and draped over his equally bare thighs watched him through lust glazed eyes, dark head bobbing up and down at his groin. Her lips, stretched wide around his girth, were painted. A fiery red that fairly glowed against her skin. Her hair pooled over her shoulders, down her pale back and the surrounding white sheets of the bed.

"H-Hinata?"

The dark haired vixen released his glistening organ with a loud pop, sliding her lips up and down his sex, bathing him in slow, slippery French kisses. Naruto watched through heavy lidded eyes, transfixed as she worshiped his hardened length. The sight erotic and lascivious. His breath caught when her tongue darted out, licking up the clear liquid that wept from the throbbing tip.

A soft, pale hand caressed him from root to tip. Her eyes closed in pleasure, another trail of gentle kisses pressed against the underside as she fondled him.

"Happy birthday, Naruto-kun...I love you..." she whispered, lips pressed to his heated length.

A shiver raced down his spine, lust settling in his gut.

Hand fisted at the base of his throbbing cock, she raised her body, giving him a full view of her large pale breasts. Blazing blue eyes locked on to the swinging mounds, his intense gaze on the erect, pink nipples.

His mouth watered.

He drank in her milky white skin, firm breasts and cinched in waist.

Reaching down, he rubbed his calloused thumb across her wet lower lip.

"You're so beautiful, Hinata." he whispered.

Her cheeks heated, the flush spreading over her torso.

She leaned forward, filling her mouth with cock, fingertips trailing down over his tightly drawn sack. Her touch was light and careful, massaging the two spheres between her fingers.

"Fuck..." he gasped, reaching down to grip the strands of her midnight hair.

His teeth clenched as his control snapped. Fist full of her silken tresses, the young blonde's back arched, shoving his dick as deep as he could down her esophagus. His eyes rolled in the back of his skull at the sensation of his entire length engulfed in heat. His grip tightened, moaning low in the back of his throat he moved her head up and down his aching cock, setting the pace he needed to take him over the edge.

And she let him, seeming to relish in his rough direction, moaning in appreciation around the pulsing log shoving in out of her windpipe.

Saliva ran down his length as he fucked her mouth with fast, steady strokes, watching her tits bounce with each thrust. The steady squelching of a soul shattering blow job reached his ears, the sound tightening the build up in his balls. She watched him with glazed eyes and he returned the gaze with fierce hunger. Pupiless orbs locked on his, her hand left his sensitive testicles and disappeared between her own thighs.

Watching the delicate muscles of her arm flex, to feel the vibrations of her throaty moans buzz up and down his heated flesh left no doubt as what she was doing.

His blood reached a fevered pitch.

She was touching herself.

Playing with herself while she sucked him off.

Rational thought fled. A frenzy of lust hammered his body. Rough hands fisted her hair, hips pumping in an uncontrolled rhythm of unadulterated need, his hard body desperate, straining for climax.

He moaned long and loud, head thrown back in ecstasy as he pounded her throat with everything he had, determined to fill her mouth with every drop of cum his overtaxed balls had to offer. His body shivered uncontrollably, muscles standing out below his skin, convinced she was sucking the very soul from his body.

His mind went blank, blood pounded in his ears, drowning out his shout of toe curling release.

Naruto came hard into the wet, sucking mouth...

The sensation...

So good...

Naruto awoke with a start, heart hammering, lungs heaving and bathed in sweat. He lay in bed, sheets tangled around his legs. Breathing hard through his nostrils, he swallowed against the dryness of his mouth. His body felt tight and achy, his boxers uncomfortable and decidedly damp.

With a grimace, he raised his shoulders from the bed then lifted the stretchy waistband of his boxers.

Sure enough, his genitals were coated with semen.

The young genin flopped back on the bed, slapping a hand against his heated forehead.

Another wet dream.

Second time this week.

His cheeks burned.

It was getting worse, the dreams more vivid.

Hinata.

That gentle smile, those wide soft eyes, that amazing body. He was almost at his wits end. He was ready, more than ready to make love to his sweet girlfriend. Every interaction, every kiss they shared, every touch left him panting after her like a sex crazed animal. It was getting harder and harder to pull away each time. Harder to keep his hands to himself and away from the hem of her skirt, harder to hide the hard-on that tented his pants when they were together.

Using his hand wasn't enough anymore.

The eighteen year old Jinchuuriki was desperate to become one with her, to deepen their bond in the ultimate expression of love and intimacy. To be with her in a way he had never been with anyone else. He loved her, so damn much, maybe even too much. Sakura thought he was obsessed with her and maybe he was.

Hinata had gotten under his skin in a way no one else had. Those gentle hands of hers were wrapped around his heart, his very soul and he couldn't find it in himself to care what anybody thought about it.

Maybe he was obsessed.

Maybe he was clingy.

Or a combination of both.

It didn't really matter anymore. All he knew was that he was happier than he had ever been in his entire life, blue balls aside. And damn lucky her love for him was deep as his love for her. He shuddered to think what he would have missed out on had she given up on him before he realized what she offered.

Naruto released a stabling breath before rising to clean himself up.

Several hours later, he was up, dressed and fed. His jonin exam was in January and he was taking every opportunity to study as much as he could. Just as the genin settled in to hit the books again, there was a knock at the door.

Naruto shuffled over to the door.

Blue eyes lit up at the sight of the smiling Hyuuga.

"Happy birthday Naruto-kun!" she greeted enthusiastically.

He grinned, leaning down to press his lips to hers.

"Thanks, dattebayo," he looked down at her curiously, "I'm glad to see you, but I thought you had Clan stuff until late afternoon?"

"We were dismissed early," she explained, "Father finally heard back from Toneri-san and was able to finish up the agreement. He was the last open ended business deal so things will slow down a bit. Meetings of Clan maintenance don't last as long as meetings of business ventures."

Toneri's sudden absence still had the power to bring a smile to his face. The nosy bastard had up and left without word several weeks ago and Naruto was still tempted to fist pump in elation whenever his hated name was mentioned.

"So are you busy right now, Naruto-kun?" her cheeks heated, "I was hoping you would come over to my place for your birthday gift."

Naruto gulped, the dream from earlier surfacing.

'Don't...don't be stupid, 'ttebayo.' he admonished himself.

There was no way she was asking him over to do that to him...

Right?

His eyes moved over the coral, fitted v-necked, long sleeved shirt and frilly blue skirt. The assemble complimented her lush frame, but no more than usual. Nothing screamed seduction to him, but then again, Hinata was more subtle than most girls.

His heart hammered against his ribs.

If she had a gift for him, why leave it at her house?

Why not bring it with her?

Why invite him over to get it?

"Naruto-kun? Are you busy?"

"Uh no uh, I'm not busy at all! But uh...why didn't you bring it with you?"

Pale fingers bumped against each other, lilac eyes turned away.

"W-well, its not something I can...carry and bring to you...You have to come to my house for it..."

Eyes wide, Naruto grabbed her hand.

"Let's go to your place, dattebayo!" he declared, his eyes blazing with seriousness and enthusiasm.

The dark haired Hyuuga looked a bit taken aback at the expression, wondering what had gotten him so fired up.

"Ah...yeah, let's go Naruto-kun." she replied, a confused smile on her face.

Side by side, the ninja couple made their way to the streets of Konoha. Naruto's brain worked over time as they walked.

That night, back in June, she had said it was okay...

To touch her the way he had...

Blue eyes cut to the not so subtle bounce of her breasts as she walked. His mouth watered, hands twitching in memory of their unbearable softness against his palms.

It was still fresh in his mind, the sensation of having her body pressed against his.

His entire face reddened and his hands twitched inside his pocket as he relived the memory of his shy best friend cupping his hands around her breasts, telling him it was okay for him to touch her, that she wanted him to touch her.

He ducked his head as he walked, hoping his face didn't broadcast the nature of his thoughts.

Thinking about it now, he was unable to stop himself from wondering...

Was it still okay?

For him to...touch her like that?

"There he is!!"

The shout nearly gave the perverted genin a heart attack.

"Congratulations!"

"Happy birthday Naruto-sempai!!!"

"Uzumaki-san!! Thank you for your service!"

"Naruto-sama, please accept my gift!"

"Get out of my way, I saw him first! Naruto-sempai~!"

The couple came to an abrupt halt, watching the crowd rushing towards them. Girls. Shinobi. Citizen. All charging forward with gifts, food and personal items to be autographed. The blonde celebrity turned, only to discover an even bigger horde closing in.

"Oh shit!" Naruto exclaimed, taking a step back.

Not only was today his birthday, it was also the anniversary of the end of the war. And he was the hero of said war. He appreciated the gestures, he really did but...

His cheeks flushed.

He wanted the birthday gift Hinata had planned for him at her house. Thinking quick, his hands formed a familiar seal.

"Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu."

Hidden among the swarm of genin, Naruto scooped his girlfriend into his arms and ducked into the nearest side alley. That was more than enough Naruto to keep the whole village busy. He looked back at the drove of fans and admirers latching onto his clones, girls tugging their arms like they were playing a game of tug of war, shinobi shoving pen and paper into their faces, kids climbing over their shoulders, and legs.

"That was close, dattebayo."

A finger poked his jaw.

He looked down at the petite bundle in his arms. She was giggling, lilac eyes alive with mirth.

"You're really popular, Naruto-sempai."

He grinned at her teasing.

They arrived at her apartment a short time later. His heart was pounding, palms sweaty, cheeks redder than a tomato.

Was it possible that today was the day?

Was it finally going to happen between them?

Intimacy?

His Adam's apple bobbed.

Hinata opened the door, pulling him inside.

Despite the gleaming sun shinning outside, inside, her apartment was dark, windows covered by thick curtains.

"Hinata, why's it so-"

Bright light flooded as the curtains were pulled back and the lights flipped on.

"Surprise! Happy Birthday Naruto!"

Naruto stood wide eyed as his friends appeared, popping up from behind the couch, tumbling from a hall closet and stumbling out of the kitchen. He found himself sprayed with confetti and pelted with some other colorful celebratory items that looked like beans. Most of the Konoha 11 shuffled in bearing gifts, food, balloons and drinks.

Hinata had slipped away during the surprise and returned with a cake.

He met her happy gaze.

"They all wanted to celebrate your birthday with you," she told him, smiling bright, "Shikamaru-san and Temari-san couldn't make it but sent their best wishes."

He blinked, still stunned and at a loss for words.

His friends had gathered...to throw him a birthday party.

The blonde orphan was overwhelmed.

With painful ease, he could remember every cold, lonely birthday he had passed by himself in his empty one bedroom apartment. The stares and hated glares he received when he dared to walk the streets of Konoha, dared to show his face on October 10th. He remembered, as a child, stopping in front of the bakery, gazing at the pretty cakes on display, wondering why no one baked one for him on his birthday, why no one brought him one with candles and laughter and love when he grew older each year.

And now.

On his eighteenth birthday, he had friends, he had a girlfriend, he had birthday party, he had...

A cake with burning candles...

With laughter...

And love...

To his embarrassment, he felt his eyes water.

"You're seriously gonna cry in front of everybody?" Kiba teased, slugging his arm around the emotional nin.

Naruto wiped his eyes, then glared at the grinning Inuzuka, jabbing him with an elbow.

"I'm not crying, you threw one of those beans in my eye, 'ttebayo!"

The group laughed at the flimsy excuse.

"Alright! Let's sing with the fiery passion of eternal youth!" Lee pipped up.

Naruto's jaw tightened as he held back tears, listening while his friends launched into a birthday song, their voices and expression full of enthusiasm, happiness and good cheer.

When it was over, Hinata moved closer with his cake.

He was certain she had baked it herself. It was covered in white icing and topped with fresh strawberries. Written in elegant orange frosting were the words:

Happy Birthday

Naruto

He blew out the eighteen sticks of fire and grinned, a tear, unbidden, rolling down his cheek. This time, no one made light of the bashful blonde's display of emotion.

Later, after everyone had eaten, Ino insisted now was a good time for gifts to be opened.

He received a set of really durable kunai set from Tenten.

"The best of the best." she had gushed, launching into a long and complicated explanation of the metal used, the ease of use and some other things he was sure he wouldn't remember.

Lee had bought him a pair of leg weights, insisting that the two would have to have a handstand race wearing the weights from one end of the village to the other and that the loser would be forced to do three hundred laps around the entire village using only their thumbs, a boast Tenten had rolled her eyes at, sighing in exasperation at her teammate.

Ino had purchased him two shirts, one blue, one green and two pairs of slacks, one light gray, the other tan. The Yamanaka had insisted he wear them as soon as possible and that Hinata continue the new wardrobe trend to ensure no more orange crossed the threshold of his apartment.

Sai had gifted him with an art set. Naruto had stared at paints, pencils and other art supplies he hadn't touched since he was a kid.

"Ahhh, you know I don't know how to draw, 'ttebayo."

Of course, the suspected robot brought up one of his books to justify the gift.

Apparently, the latest text had informed him that sharing hobbies was a way to foster a deeper friendship and so Naruto had ended up with his own set of art tools he didn't know how to use.

Sakura had tried her hand again at food pills, confident that the black balls were packed with enough goodness he'd be able to study and train better than ever. She seemed equally confident the spongy spheres didn't taste like death warmed over for once. Naruto and Sai turned green when she probed them to take a bite, insisting they were too full of cake to eat anything else.

Kiba had bought him a copy of the latest fighter game in a series the two loved to compete in, stating Naruto was lucky he had a mission tomorrow otherwise he'd stay up all night and "beat the hell" out of him. Naruto had simply yawned at the boast, stating the "skinny mutt" couldn't even beat Hinata let alone him. A fact that left the dog lover growling.

Lastly, Hinata had presented him with a red scarf much like the one he'd left behind the day they first met. The gesture, much like the party left him happy and emotional.

By the time the party ended, he was happy, tipsy and sleepy.

Naruto stood in the doorway of Hinata's apartment, Kiba, and Sai a few feet away as he said goodnight to his girlfriend.

"Busy tomorrow?" the birthday boy asked.

Hinata nodded.

"Mission to the Land of Waves."

"Hmm, guess Kakashi-sensei will be sending me out on a mission soon too."

Hinata smiled, fidgeting with her fingers.

"Did you enjoy your party, Naruto-kun?"

He grinned.

"It was awesome."

"I'm glad you had a good time."

"Will you hurry it up!" Kiba called out.

Naruto glared over his shoulder, then turned back to the giggling girl in front of him.

"That guy..."

"Goodnight, Naruto-kun."

Naruto pouted, looking down at the gifts in his arms. He wanted to kiss her goodnight but his hands were full. Soft hands gripped his cheeks, pulling him down for a brief gentle meeting of lips. Her face was fiery red when they separated, her shy gaze downcast.

"Goodnight." he murmured.

xxxxxx

October 13, 2008

Screaming: Unconfirmed.

Rift: 3

Targets Eliminated: 3/3

Can confirm infiltration.

Compromised

Suna: Unknown

Kumo: Confirmed

Kirigakure: Unknown

Iwagakure: Unknown

Konoha: Confirmed

Trust no one.

-S

xxxxxx

Naruto wandered the streets of the Leaf, intent on killing time before he was scheduled to meet up with Sakura and Sai for a mission.

Ever since his party, the young Uzumaki had been wondering what to do about Hinata's upcoming birthday. Last year, he had thrown her a party but hadn't gotten her a gift. This year, they had agree to spend her special day together alone and he was wracking his brain for ideas on where to spend her birthday, and not only that.

He didn't know what to get her.

The shy Hyuuga would accept anything he gave her and be over the moon, he knew that, but he wanted to get her something special.

Something that was thoughtful and meaningful.

After several minutes of meandering, a couple leaving a jewelry shop caught his attention. He watched the woman giggle and hug the brown haired man next to her, beaming up at him. The two broke apart and the woman held her hand out, admiring the twinkling ring on her finger.

Girls liked jewelry, right?

Naruto stopped in front of the shop as the couple moved away.

After a bit of hesitation, he entered.

The store was empty except for a middle aged, well dressed man behind the check out counter. Glass cases of shinny rings, bracelets and necklaces were lined up in a U shape around the walls of the store.

"Welcome Uzumaki-san!" he called out, "What brings you here?"

Naruto was certain he had never met the man before, but returned the greeting. This happened a lot around town, even in villages he had never been before. He was famous all over, his trade mark blonde hair, orange garb and whisker marks giving him away as the Uzumaki every time.

"Ah, well, I'm looking to get something for my girlfriend." he admitted, ruffling the back of his hair bashfully.

"Ohhh, for Ms. Hyuuga?"

Hinata had become something of a well known name in association with him, the Hyuuga princess that had the hero of the Hidden Leaf wrapped around her finger. Naruto had only grinned when he caught wind of the accurate depiction of his relationship with Hinata.

"I'd be happy to help you find what you're looking for!" the man enthused as Naruto moved further into the store, eyes moving over the display cases, "Perhaps something to match that piece around your neck?"

Naruto lifted the necklace hanging around his neck.

"Ms. Hyuuga gave it you did she not?"

Naruto looked up, surprised.

"How'd you know that?"

The man nodded sagely.

"It's been finely ground to an almost clear but I know my gems. Rose quartz, correct?"

"Yeah, that's what Hinata said when I asked."

"Rose quartz is the symbol of unconditional love, said to promote emotional healing and feelings of tenderness and compassion. The two at the top, lithium quartz is said to contain energies of tranquility and calmness. Those two stones were selected together with that in mind. I'm sure of it," he continued, "Women never do anything without deep thought and reasoning behind it."

He was sure of it too.

Naruto gazed down at the crystals with new eyes. His heart clenched. He was silent for long moments, blue orbs swimming with emotion. His hand tightened around the gleaming gem.

"Forgive me if I seem presumptuous but I've seen that look on your face a thousand times before, men contemplating the same things you probably are right now," the store owner commented, "With that in mind, perhaps you'd like to take a look at our engagement rings, Uzumaki-san?"

Naruto looked up, eyes wandering to the rows of gleaming rings behind the glass the salesman gestured to, cheeks flushed.

xxxxxx

November 19, 2008

Village massacres and rift connected?

-K

xxxxxx

Takahiro covered his ears, his eyes tightly clenched.

In the coldness of the sparkling white lab, he sat huddled beneath his desk, jaw aching as he ground his teeth. Anxiety brought sweat to his white brow.

They were screaming again.

Howling.

All night.

All day.

They didn't sleep.

Just screamed.

And ate.

Desperate to feed the tree that refused to be sated.

His head throbbed, ears ringing as the horrendous, inhuman roars echoed throughout the halls, bouncing off the walls, reverberating through the floor.

Their wails of hunger was shattering, their cries for sustenance painful.

He could hear the ripping, tearing of flesh, their desperate grunts as they fed on each other again.

Growling and screaming as they ate and were eaten.

He knew what would come hours later.

The disgusting sound of the inedible blood and flesh being regurgitated, vomited onto the floor. The scent of bile and rot overwhelming, grotesque and repugnant. And then they would start again.

The screaming.

The wailing.

Beating their bodies against the plexiglass, hammering their fists against the stone walls, clawing each other in desperation...in a frenzy of hunger and violence...

His body jerked when the laboratory door opened and shut with enough force to be heard over the noise. Footsteps echoed, beating almost in tandem with the pounding of his head.

He pressed further under the desk, body quaking when the steps drew closer.

It was him.

Takahiro's breathing grew labored, his head swimming as he fought to fill his lungs.

Dark eyes stretched wide, the researcher followed the moving legs that came into view. The strolling gait of the man was leisurely and ominous. His lips trembled, sweat pouring down his back and temples. A shaking hand gripped his shirt above his pounding heart, fearing the the panicked organ would give out.

A desk crashed against the wall, the screech of bending metal reminiscent of the screaming behind the glass.

He was shaking uncontrollably as another desk went flying.

By the time the dark cloth covered legs stood at his desk, Taka was hyperventilating.

Clawed fingers, coated in blood appeared, gripping the edge of the metal desk.

Harsh pants of terror left his mouth, his stomach muscles clenching, wrenching in vicious nausea.

His mind blanked, emptying of everything but one thought.

'I'm going to die.'

Kohei's face appeared, his mouth and cheeks smeared with blood, his eyes contorting, the red iris shifting, reforming. He was grinning, the madness in the curl of his lips terrifying.

xxxxxx

December 27, 2008

Cannot confirm or rule out.

-S

xxxxxx

Naruto wrapped the bright red scarf around his neck, then turned to pick up the small box on his kitchen table.

He gulped.

'She's going to love it, 'ttebayo. Quit worrying!'

Tightening his grip on the box, he placed it inside his pocket.

He hoped he wasn't making a mistake. He thought he knew how she would respond to his gift but couldn't help the small twist of worry that settled in his gut. He wasn't exactly the smartest guy in the village, and this could turn out to be something really stupid.

At the time he had decided to do it, he'd been absolutely sure that it was the right thing to do.

Now.

Now that it was time to put up or shut up, he was waffling. Scared he was going to make an ass of himself in front of the woman he loved.

He ran a slightly trembling hand through his locks.

"I said I would do it. Promised myself I would..." he coached himself, "and I never go back on my word."

He glanced at the kitchen clock.

It was time to go.

He inhaled, held it, then exhaled.

He could do this.

Shoulders back, he left his apartment and headed to Hinata's.

xxxxxx

Moving it along here XD You'll understand what's going on in some of these parts as the story goes along, so be patient and enjoy the ride until then. Next chapter or two is gonna be a treat ^_~ after that though...

Let's just say I warned y'all so don't be tryin to thrown hands with me when shit starts poppin off, lol.

I have a new story posted on Adultfanfiction and ArchiveofOurOwn called "Secrets of the Hidden Leaf". Warning: Its predominantly smut and is a NaruHinaSasu pairing, though majority is mostly NaruHina at this point. It's there for your viewing pleasure if you wish to read it. If you do read it, don't forget to leave a review! XD

Chapter 11 is a quarter constructed and hopefully will be finished in a few days. Until then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Laters

~Sessakag

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

25.1K 892 39
Modern College AU: In his third year of college, Naruto Uzumaki has been near the top of the list as a university play boy. Leaving women high & dry...
625K 12.2K 53
Naruto Woke Up from a Nightmare sweating and panting.He Failed to protect his friends in his nightmare which led to their deaths.He has a new resolve...
41K 1.2K 23
AU/OOC NaruHina: A still-orphaned Naruto raised properly by adults. A dutiful Hinata trained as an assassin. This time, adopted by the Uchihas, a hap...
119K 3.5K 55
"You remind me so much of Dan and Nawaki.. I'll protect you until my dying breath. No longer will you suffer. I will crush any who pose a threat to y...