Running Into The Gangster

friesbeforeguys101

Some call me bad luck. Some call me unlucky. Some call me their worst nightmare. Most fear me. Most scream w... Еще

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY- SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY- NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
SIXTY-NINE

THIRTY

41.8K 1.1K 246
friesbeforeguys101

She's not dead.

~Vincenzo~

I woke up gasping. I stood up and ran towards the bed and pulled the covers down. Her lips were slightly parted. I grabbed her head and turned it to the side and moved her hair and scanned her face.

Nothing. Saw nothing.

"What are you doing?" She said in a hoarse voice.

"Nothing. Go back to sleep." I took a step back, my heart pounding. My hands are sweating and I kept locking my jaw.

She looked towards me and furrowed her eyebrows, "since when did you came?"

"Awhile ago." I said as I took another step back.

"What time is it?" She said as she looked around.

"I don't know. Late. Sleep." I took a seat in the chair and sighed. I ran a hand through my hair and then scratched. My legs spread out in front of me and I closed my eyes.

"Have you slept?"

"No."

"Go asleep."

I don't think I can, I wanted to say but I didn't. "Not tired."

"You should tr-"

"Just go sleep Mai. You need to rest." I open my eyes and I see her look at me. She opened her mouth and was about to say something but I raised an eyebrow and she shut her mouth. "Night then."

She laid back down and stared up. She can't really move so I understand that. And starts to slowly close her eyes and after a good ten minutes her soft snores came out of her lips.

I sighed again and slumped against the chair.

Fûckin get me something to fûckin drink.

******

Is it bad that I left her?

Nah. It's not.

I took another gulp of the strong liquor and it burned my throat. "Another." I said as my eyebrows furrowed when the burning liquor went down. He only nodded and poured me more.

Glass after glass.

Me just thinking about that could've happened.

"Cazzo!" I said as I slammed the glass down. "Cazzo." I nodded at the bar tender and he poured me more.

I don't know how much I had, but man...it's definitely doing what I want it to do.

Forget.

I placed the bills down and swayed out of the bar. I placed my hat back on and walked out. I burped and swayed back to the hospital.

I was singing some words, I don't know. Just random words as I walked side to side. I finally made it to the hospital and one or two nurses were walking and I smiled at them. They looked at me weird but I continued down to Mai.

I made it to her door and walked in. She was still sound asleep and I made a sloppy smile. I tried to walk towards the chair but I was leaning to one side and I couldn't lean to the other so I started to fall, and that's when I landed on the ground with a thud, knocking me out cold.

*****

~Ever~

I woke with the light shinning in my eyes and I groaned. Damn it man. I just want to sleep in longer. I went to move away from the light but when I did a slight turn, pain shot up my leg.

I bit my lip and held back the whimper. I lifted the blanket and saw stitches and black marker lines on my knee. I didn't dare to touch it or even more. I don't even remember coming into the hospital and last night when I asked Vincenzo what time it was, I didn't even know we were in here.

I looked towards my left and looked at the chair that I last saw him on, but I didn't see him there. I looked around and I didn't see him at. So I laid back down and stared at the ceiling. I yawned and just stared at the white wall.

Why white? Why can't it be-

I was cut off by a loud snore and then it stopped. I sat up and looked around but I didn't see anyone. I looked back to the chair and no one was there. But when it happened again I looked around but when I looked at the ground I saw a hand.

I gasped and tried to look at who it was but I couldn't move. So I quickly grabbed my pillows and threw them up and and prayed that I hit them. The second one I threw I guess it hit them because they groaned. "W-what?" They said, but I soon figured out their voice and now know it's Vincenzo.

"Vincenzo? What are you doing on the floor?"

"Why are you talking so loud Mai?" He groans. I saw his hand move and then I see his back rising. He starts to get up but he leans to the side and falls down again. He cussing again and he tried to grab the wall to stand up again but he falls again.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!?" I said as I try to look at him good but the bed covering half of him.

"No-nothing." He gets up but he's leaning on the wall to support himself. He looks horrible. Like horrible.

He has his eyes close as he leans against the wall. "What happen?"

"No-" his eyes open and he stares at me but he shuts his mouth and starts to walk away but he tripped over his foot and fell. I hear something splat against the floor and then I hear him groan. I look towards him and see him roll on his side and I see throw up on the ground while there's some kinda on his lips.

"Were you drinking!? Is that why you look like crap!?"

"Quit fuckin yelling Mai!" He groans and holds his head. "And no. No I wasn't."

"Don't you dare fûckin lie to me now Vincenzo!"

"I didn't drink!" He gets ups and wipes his mouth with his wrist. "I'm going to the bathroom."

"Yeah! And clean the floor!" I yelled but the door closed and I groaned. I laid back down and slight pain came from my leg. I still can't believe my leg broke.

Well, I can but still can't really believe it.

I was laying down for a while and I was just staring at the ceiling listening to my heart monitor beep with my heart pace.

I heard the door open and I look towards it and I see Vincenzo with some paper towels cleaning up his mess. He looks better but still kinda looks like a ship wreak.

He leaves again and then comes back towards the bed. "How are you feeling?" He ask with a bored look.

"I should ask the same." I smirked.

"I feel fine. You?"

"Could be better." He nods and was going to say something but the door open, "well, let me see the princess then."

******

I'm sorry this is short and late.

But kinda broke my nose in basketball and it's kinda hard to write with pain and throbbing in your nose.

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Dressed To Kill Lilith Carter

Любовные романы

2M 52.8K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
Desire S T E P H 🌻

Любовные романы

6.4K 401 54
• Mature Audience ~ (Trigger Warning) It will contain strong language, physical, mental trauma, smut and smoking. • A fatal attraction between a da...
2.5K 59 15
she's cold, dangerous, ruthless and shows no mercy she has a dark past full and pain, sadness and torture but she is a leader of a very feared gang s...
Our Little Lovely Secret @Chocolatqueen

Любовные романы

343K 7.4K 52
"Mavis I just don't want you to get hurt." He says I sigh and look away feeling a little hurt. "Why can't you just let be with him."I say sadly he g...