Accept it or Leave it ✔️

By bboybandloverr

Phoebe Lanx is your average girl. She is that cheerful girl that everyone loves but then it happen to fall ap... More

Accept it or Leave it
Chapter One: The Bad Ass is Back.
Chapter Two: Unexpected News.
Chapter Three: Annoying Prick
Chapter Five: Some football game & Homecoming Party
Chapter Six: Grandma Josie and the Invitation
Chapter Seven: Dinner
Chapter Eight: Meet Candice Low
Chapter Nine: Shopping and Sleepover
Chapter Ten: Just another day
Chapter Eleven: Camping Day 1
Chapter Twelve: Camping Day 2
Chapter Thirteen: Unbelievable Day
Chapter Fourteen: Is it visiting hours?
Chapter Fifteen: Not any normal day
Chapter Sixteen: Meeting New People
Chapter Seventeen: Is it Confession day?
Chapter Eighteen: Big News
Chapter Nineteen: Surprise?
Author's Note
Announcement!

Chapter Four: Am I asked to Homecoming?

10.4K 239 26
By bboybandloverr

Chapter Four: Am I asked to Homecoming?

*edited

After what happened last night, later in the morning, Mom gave me a huge lecture of having boys in my room in the middle of the night. George looked at me amused as if I kind of break a law in the house. Toby was controlling his mouth from laughing at me. I glared at him while stuffing my mouth with pop tarts. He rolled his eyes at me and showed his tongue out. Pig!

Now I'm at the library looking for a book to read. Ever since I was a little kid, I love reading books especially my grandpa's classic books. I was surprised when I saw one of grandpa's collections. There are Shakespeare, Eye for an Eye, How to kill a mocking jay and the others; that I did not remember that well. Basically, one of this days, young authors such as John Green are famous with his books; the Fault in our Stars. It's a nice book. I've already read Suzanne Collins books like the Trilogy of Hunger Games. With classics, they are a little bit deep especially when they are told with a rhyme such as poems.

Okay. I know you are getting boring with what I am saying right now but I had to share my love with these books. They are all lovely. Oh, an even Harry Potter, wow, such a fan when I was a kid. Now I remember when Dad used to go with me in the movies to watch Harry Potter but then suddenly stopped when he passed away. I never get to join Harry Potter's adventures. Pity me.

I was snapped from my thoughts when someone grabbed me by the arm and I almost shout and thankfully whoever grabbed me covered my mouth with his manly hands. Wait, did I say manly? I squirm away from the guys grip but the guys tightened his hold and I had nowhere to go. I was trap. Oh mom! I love you so much. Please take care of Toby when I'm gone. I'm not sure when I'll be back but I know this is the end. I'm gonna die.

"Cupcake, when are you gonna stop with your rant about you dying?" a familiar voice said. Hey! I know that voice.

"You idiot! You almost killed me to death!" I whispered yelled and shoved him on the floor. He made an 'ooof' sound and glared at me. I don't want the librarian to kick me out from the library. This is the only place where I can be alone.

"Awe. Is the cupcake irritated?" He smirked then got up. He stood in front of me then continued to smirk.

"Yes! And what the hell was that on the paper? My mother almost caught you. I had to stay for like 30 minutes to hear my mom lecture about boys in my room at the middle of the night. And now you're dragging me here, at the corner of the library to god knows what. Now what do you need?" Still glaring at him, I waited for his answer. But he made it worse by saying a single word.

"Nothing."

Ugggh! This guy is so confusing. Now he is back and all he does is annoy me. God! Kindly help me right now. I stormed out of the library and left him standing there amused and hurt at the same time. Did I say hurt? Yeah. His face kind of looked hurt. Why would he be hurt? I should be the one who is hurt. For all the times he's been here in my sight, I remembered the times he bullied me, well, not really physical bullied but annoys me though. He has never hurt me. I know that guy is absolutely nice but I don't get why he hates me that much or annoys me. I wanted to be friends with him ever since I saw him at that café but everything has to change.

I shudder and erase the little thoughts in my head before going to my next class.

***

"Density is equal to mass over volume which is simplified to its units as grams over millimeters. Now, we are going back to converting because most of you do not understand the meaning of converting. May I ask, Katie, what is converting?" Mr. Joints asked, holding his 12 inches ruler. Hey! I'm not that dumb. I can still understand numbers. I absolutely hate chemistry but oh well.

"Uh. I don't know sir. I mean-" Katie shuttered. Mr. Joints rolled his eyes. I don't get why Mr. Joints eyes haven't been wedged yet. All he does is roll his eyes.

"Anyone else? Mr. Agustus?" Everyone turned to looked at him, even me. Why wouldn't I look? It's my crush who we are talking about.

"It's to change from one thing, sir." Kyle answered calmly then took his seat.

"Very well then. Now, I want everyone to convert Celsius to Kelvin. Everyone work!" I turned to my paper and began my skills on converting this problem. Well, I am used to having memorized all the formulas, well, not all.

"psst!"

I ignore everyone even John who is with me in this class.

"cupcake!"

Who's cupcake? Oh well.

"yow lanx!"

"What?!" I looked to my right to see the jerk smirking at me.

"is there a problem Ms. Lanx, Mr. Walter?"

We shook our heads then I continued to glare at him (you know who). He just smirked then looked back at his paper. Stupid prick, disturbing a person who is very attentive with her work.

I continued solving each and every problem before the school bell rang. Once the bell rang, I collected my things and hurriedly went out of the room, ignoring the call of my name from the stupid pricks big mouth. I met Stacy in front of my locker along with John. We decided to meet 'cause we were having our Thursday movie night at my house. It was great timing because Toby and Steve are having piano lessons at Mr. Barbs which is two houses from our left, so it's just walking distance. Mom is in a seminar so we had the house to ourselves. I walked over to Stacy and John who are in a heated conversation about the homecoming on Friday which is tomorrow. The Thompson Tigers are playing against the Houston Eagles. Well, Kyle and Jeric are part of the football team. I know I'm going to be dragged by Stacy to go to the game tomorrow and in every homecoming party, she's been invited by the popular kids.

"Hey guys! What's up?" I asked my two best friends who are so excited about tomorrows' game. I guess they are invited to the after homecoming party.

"Hey Phoebe! You should come with us and watch the game. Don't want your senior year to be boring!" Stacy winked then nudged John. John looked up and nodded.

"Pfft. Yeah right!" I snorted and followed my best friends out of the hallway. I am never, like really never into football games. I never get the addiction of games from my dad but whenever Toby sees football games at the television, he would scream like a maniac. I never understand football.

"You know, how about you come with us in the homecoming party?"

"yeah, and get drunk? No way Stacy." I shrugged and continued to walk to John's car.

"C'mon Phoebe, live up a little." I shook my head and was about to open the passenger seat when someone blocked it with his body, may I say, muscular chest.

I looked up to meet ocean blue eyes. I gulped and almost dropped my books on the floor. I was standing here in front of my crush and let me say we are way too close, too close for each other. His shoe almost touching mine like 2 centimeters away, my nose is 7 centimeters away from his broad shoulders and my forehead is 4 centimeters away from his nose.

He smiled then looked at me with hope in his eyes.

"Hi."

"H-Hey." Oh my god. I almost squeaked. Ugh. I'm such a girl.

"So, I was hoping to ask" he paused then looked past me. I turned around and saw my best friends giving huge grins at our direction. Ohh. So he's asking for permission. Awwee. What a gentleman!

"Go on." I gave him my best smile. He seems nervous though.

"if you could go with me at the homecoming party?" Oh my god! Did he just ask me to homecoming? This is impossible. I heard him chuckled and sighed.

"uh- well,.. maybe, I mean, yeah.." I began to stuttered and thanks to Stacy, she saved me from my awkward state.

"She would love to! I'm sorry; she's not used to being asked out." Stacy gave him a assuring smile before patting his shoulders. He just laughed softly, oh my, that is sounds to my ears.

"Sure. I'll see you at the games tomorrow." He took my hand and gently laid a soft kiss and thankfully he walked away to his car before I faint in front of him. That would be really embarrassing.

***

"OH MY HOLY POTATOES!! YOU'VE BEEN ASK TO HOMECOMING!! I CALL A CELEBRATION!" Stacy yelled once we got to the front door of my house. I zoned out as soon as I plopped down at my couch. I really can't believe, my long time crush since grade school asked me to the homecoming party on Friday.

"I still can't believe it guys." I murmured then sighed laying myself on the couch. They both giggled and stared at me in awe.

"Well, it's every girls dream to finally know that her crush knows that she exists." John stated then went to the kitchen to make popcorn.

"You are so lucky babe!" I just smiled and popped Insidious on the player and began the movie night with my two best friends.

***

Halfway through the movie, we suddenly paused the movie. We heard some rustling and plates on the kitchen. I let john turned on the lights and both Stacy and I went tom the kitchen holding our bowls.

We heard more rustling then screamed when we saw the intruder.

"Please don't kill us!" we both shouted and looked up to see the intruder no other than Jeric Walter.

"You idiot!" I screamed, shoving the bowl on top of his head.

"Holy Macaroons!" Stacy said while kicking his stomach. He groaned, and grabbed onto his stomach to protect himself. He fell on the floor and cried out of pain. Ooops. We are so sorry.

"What the hell is going on?" John came in the kitchen screaming like a mad man. When he saw the incident, he looked shocked then looked at us to Jeric.

"Dude! You've been beaten by hot girls!" We snickered then John grabbed Jeric by the shoulders and brought him at the living room. We followed him. Jeric looked at the three of us then his eyes widened. He seemed to know what we were doing. Oh please not something perverted.

"God! Please don't tell me you guys have been doing threesome." His face is from amused to confusion and fear. We looked at him disgusted then I took the nearest thing beside me which is pillow and smacked it with him. He let out a yelp then Stacy pointed towards at the television which Insidious is still on pause. He suddenly looked scared then took the pillow from me. Ohhhh. We have some scared cat joining us. Then I remembered why he was intruding. Well, Stacy kind of read my mind.

"Hey Macaroon! Why are you intruding our movie night and why do you have to go at the back door?" Jeric looked from John to Stacy then lastly, me. He was unsure to what he was going to say. And I exactly know what his real reason.

"Uh-I-I was suppose to- no, well..." but John interrupted him.

"Dude, you are such a girl and I remind you, don't you have practice tomorrow?" John is right; he's part of the football. And why isn't he taking a rest? Whoa Phoebe, do you care about him? Oh my god! No way!!

"Well, yeah but-" He started but Stacy once against stopped him.

"If you're asking our best friend to homecoming party but Kyle Agustus is taking her." She finished then gave me a wink. I smiled. I looked over at Jeric to see him frowning and his fist clenched. What's wrong with him?

"I have to go." He stood up. We heard the door closed, meaning he left. Stacy looked at me and shrugged. Is Jeric affected that Kyle asked me to homecoming? But the real question is, am I asked to homecoming?

***

Copyright (c) 2014 by bboybandloverr

All Rights Reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 111K 42
Miles Cunningham is not the right guy to fall for. Isabella knows that. So when he decides to barge his way into her life, she does everything she ca...
12.1K 504 46
Kyler and Rosalie get into a happy romantic relationship and into their dream colleges, causing for happiness but also challenges. Caleb and Sadie an...
254K 6.3K 39
Colton glared at her. "Not in a million years would I ever date you." Maya is the new girl and she has an odd description; bitchy, careless, funny, a...
337K 9.7K 50
Claire Michaels is the bad girl and the heartbreaker of the school. She has slept with most of the girls in the school and fights a lot. She swears t...