misa x light - Kiras kingdom

By XxitsbethxX

It is a twist of death note where the police have given in to light / Kira and light is trying to create the... More

chapter 1 - the end is actually the beginning
chapter 3 - the reunion
chapter 4 - the reunion part 2
chapter 5 - naomi misora alive ?
chapter 6 - the girl dressed in black
chapter 7 - questions
chapter 8 - impossible

chapter 2 - L's lookalike

1.4K 18 2
By XxitsbethxX

Near's pov

So this was who L lost his life to . This was Kira . Very few people knew about L's death because the old task force hushed it up and someone from the task force took on the role of L so people wouldn't find it weird if L disappeared.  L's funeral had been very simple and only I and other members of the spk had attended . All throughout the ceremony L's last words to me rung in my head " when I die you will take over from me and assume the role of L as my successor.  Oh L , why did you have to die this way . I will bring all those who are responsible for your death to justice . I near , will take Kira down if it's the last thing I do . I recognised Kira from an old newspaper that L had showed me years ago of who he suspected Kira was . Only I  know that light is Kira because in the end there was no evidence so Kira has stayed anonymous.  But if L believed he was Kira so do I . Before I could do anything to bring the world back to its old ways , I knew I had to gather solid evidence and get everyone to turn on Kira . But how ?

Light's pov

Misa walked in through the cafe door but I hardly noticed her . I was too busy wondering about who that boy is . As I looked closer , I noticed he actually resembled L a little bit and I found my self gawping at him . He turned around and he had the most unusual expression on his face . Misa sat down next to me and my thoughts were drowned out by Misa's wedding ideas . Every now and then I would shake and nod my head but she could tell something was up .

Misa's pov

Light seemed so distracted and I could tell something was up .
" light what's the ma "
But before I could finish my sentence his lips were on mine , his mouth open and his breath mingling with mine . As I pulled away , desperate for air , I noticed a small boy that looked like L staring at me and light with a most unusual expression on his face . As I turned back I saw light's gaze follow me . Who was this boy and did light know him ?

Lights pov

The boy brushed his hair out of his eye and then his phone went off . He immediately reached for his phone , looked at the phone and then walked out of the cafe . Should
I kill him (misa has the shinigami eyes ) ? No , I should just wait and see who he is . I turned my gaze back to misa , I knew that she noticed the  boy too .
" Light , do you know him ? "
"No but I'm sure I will . "
"Is he a threat ?"
"Possibly" that seemed the most logical answer "Let's go it's getting late . "
"Okay anything for you "

Misa's pov

We walked to our house in near to silence . I hadn't seen light like this since the whole Kira investigation . I was desperate to get his mind of the boy because I knew that the boy had unsettled him . The light from the lampost shone brightly and I did the first thing I could think of . I pulled light close to me , wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him coaxing his mouth open with mine . His lips were soft and I could see the shock in his face . He abruptly pulled away and had a pure look of perplexion on his face .
"What are you doing ?" He asked me .
"Trying to distract you !"
"It's working . You sure do know how to get my attention. "
"I love you , light ."
"I love you too ."

Light's pov

After everything I still had misa . I knew that she loved me it was as clear as crystal and I have come to learn something. I had strong feelings for misa like I never had before , for anyone . I thought I was incapable of loving someone after the Kira situation . At first misa was just my bait but from the start there was an undeniable connection between us . Hopefully that will never change . Misa amane , you have become a part of me and I will never let you go . I was trying to communicate without speaking but me and my family were never good at emotions . Across the road I saw a ghostly shadow . When it came out into the light from the lampost I saw the kid from the café and he looked more like L than ever .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
369K 11.6K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
365K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
96.4K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...