Engineering Moon and the Craz...

By ChervaChenesEklat

"I fell in love with the person who has the brightest smile." ~ Forth #195 in Fanfiction (highest rank...wow... More

1. I see you
2. Drinking Buddies
3. Crazy Doctors
....
4. First Picture
5. Captivating Smile
6. Captivating Smile 2
7. White Band
8. This Gear
9. Grey World
PART II ~ PRESENT TENSE
10. Focus with my duties
11. Except for one
12. They all know
13. Will come hereafter
14. Not again
15. Just like a dream
16. A complete haze
17. Pieces of puzzles
18. Everything has changed
19. World at my feet
This is not an update
20. Don't ask me why
21. Holding the key
22. An urgent matter
23. Morning dew
24. Bad blood
25. Things I couldn't give
26. Why
27. Only the two of us
28. Paler against sun-kissed skin
29. He's mine
30. Claiming my man
Special 1a: Mole
Special 1b: Gifts
31. Welcome home
32. Morning ritual
33. I'm not possessive
34. Fun memory together
35. Lost and devastated
36. Coming back
37. In our soul
39. Trust me
40. Freezing hell
41. What I can do
42. Finally
43. It's only YOU

38. My life without him

12.6K 527 172
By ChervaChenesEklat

Proofreader: calliiiberry

(Beam)

For the last time, I silently mutter my thanks to all the things N'Lily had brought to my life. It might be a short encounter, but I'm glad I got to know a wonderful person like her. She had taught me a lot which I will always treasure in my heart. I know that wherever she is right now, she's healthy and happy.

She's our angel now.

I throw the last petal of the flower in the Chao Phraya River where we scattered her ashes. She's free as the wind, and her memory will always be in our hearts...

One by one, the people who come to bid their final goodbye are starting to leave the place. Lily's parents mutter their gratitude for being with them till the end before they head off. Meanwhile, I choose to stay a little longer, watching the blue sky and water, as I reminisce all the fun things we did together.

Death might be a painful process of human life, particularly to the people who are left behind. We might even think that it's the end of everything, but looking on the brighter side, it could also mean of a new beginning. It makes us stronger, able to continue living with the belief that our love ones are now in paradise...

I was too absorbed with my own thought when I feel the presence of a tall figure who sidles up beside me. I don't need to turn around to know who it is.

"It's getting dark. We should head back," Forth said in his tender voice that never fails to give me solace.

He accompanied me today. Actually, he knows of this day, too. I just found out from Lily's parents that Forth was present every day of her wake, though only for a short time. Sometimes, he also stayed a bit longer to help Lily's parents in attending the guests. He might have met Lily once, but because he knew how important she was for me, he wanted to show the merit on my behalf while I was out of senses.

'What would my life become without him?' I thought ruefully. 'Past Beam, keep on doing all the good things. You have the brightest future ahead with this engineer. And you, present Beam, stop acting like a drama queen. Once you lose him, you'll be in a trash dump.'

So, without further ado, I grab his necktie to claim his lips. Oh, I miss this. I miss him so much. Despite the negative feelings I have right now, I'm only sure of one thing. Forth. He's my haven in this cruel world; my beautiful reality in all ugly truths. And Kit is right. I will never let anyone steal him from me. Ever. They have to cross hell before they can do it.

A great astonishment is written all over his handsome face once we broke apart. Aside from that, there is amusement in his eyes.

"Never see that coming," he said. "Can I have another one?"

I act as if considering it, except that I have already made my decision even before he approached me.

"Take me home and I'll let you have another one...or maybe, if I'm in the mood, I can let you have more just a kiss." Well, I don't want to create a scene in here. People might get envious. Kidding!

Taking my subtle invitation and ludicrously behavior, Forth breaks into an endearing smile.

"What are we waiting for then? Let's go." Then he grabs my hand to gently tug me where the car parked.

I can't help but grin as I feel pumped up, excited, and more alive than I was those past days.

We are about to set off when we notice Pete standing in front of his car with its hood open. He was also at the cremation ceremony since he, at some point, had also gotten close with the girl. He said, he would head back first. However, it seems like his car broke down. Seeing this, Forth, the fucking knight in shining armor, is to the rescue.

I rake my hair with my hands as I gruntle. Seriously?

Don't get me wrong. It's not that I don't want to help Pete. He is the first person I have gotten close with when I started with my internship. He had also taken care of me on behalf of Forth during my down moment (though, there were times he's teasing me). It's just that, we're in a hurry...

Wait, is that even a reasonable reason?...

Whatever! I just follow after the fucking knight.

Pete is a bit surprised to see us, approaching him.

"What happened?" Forth asked the moment we reached him.

"I don't know. It just won't start," he replied, cursing under his breath.

"Have you called for an auto mechanic?" I butted in because I can sense this knight will start lending his freaking helping hands.

"I have. But they said they would be late since they were still attending to other people."

"Then call the other mechanics."

Pete gives me that 'duh, are you stupid?' look. "Of course, I already did that. They just won't come right away."

"Why? Are all the cars decided to break down at the same time?" I quipped.

Annoyed, Pete pretends to scratch his right brow with his middle finger. He can't possibly know all the mechanics in Bangkok. It's just unfortunate the one he knows are all occupied at the moment.

Before I can get back at him, Forth has already volunteered to look at it. I could only let out a big sigh...Great! Just like what I thought.

"There is a ground wire that must be replaced," he said. "It's not that much of a problem. I'll just get my tool box." Then, he walks back to our car where his tool box is at the trunk.

"Don't you know how to fix your own car?" I hissed at Pete as I faced him.

"Do you know how to fix yours?" he retorted, crossing his arms around his chest.

"I don't. I don't have to." I gesture to my ever reliable engineer to point it out. "Unless you found a boyfriend like him, you have to learn to fix your things." I gave a piece of advice. He and his boyfriend have officially broken up according to what I recall.

"I don't have to. He---" pointing at Forth who's walking towards us. "---is my best friend." An obnoxious smirk is plastered on his face, making me want to claw it out.

He's messing with me!

"Beam... Is there something wrong?" Forth asked, seeing my handsome but obviously pissed off face.

"Nothing, Forth. He's just having a low testosterone level at this moment. I prescribe an injection," Pete answered, instead, in the most nonchalant way he could muster. It's just that, he can't keep his teasing chuckles.

Forth quirks his brow up.

Will I let him win this teasing game? Of course, nah! So I said, "Your friend's delusional. Must be because of not jerking off for a long time." I even cluck my tongue while shaking my head, feigning concern. "Must be hard for you without your squid boy."

My last words must have triggered him and he spurs on. "Fuck you! Want me to describe how pathetic of a drama queen you were?"

Pete is good friend. He's so good that he always has something to throw back at me.

Heck! Why won't he back down from me?

I brush off his provocation, and turn to Forth instead, who seems to enjoy our exchange of sweet pleasantries. "So, when are you planning to fix his damn car? I'm starting to change my mind with my offer a while ago."

"Oh! Right. Sorry about this. It won't take time, I promise." Then he starts repairing whatever damage that freaking car has.

"I think I know why you're bitch-slapping me," Pete muttered, sniggering . "Did I disturb your supposedly 'banging' time?"

"Wow! You're smarter than I thought!" No need to deny it after he annoyed the hell out of me.

"Of course, I am, doctor smarty-pants. That's why I can take you down."

"In your dreams."

He heartily chuckles at my response. Frankly, I couldn't understand why am I stuck with lunatics who happen to call themselves as my friends, yet ceaselessly tease me. I should be the one doing it. I'm Beam the Mighty Blackmailer slash great Teaser, and not the other way around. Sigh~ Is it my karma???

Few minutes later, Forth has finished with repair. Pete and I are so amazed when finally the engine starts. I really have no idea with how he did it as I find those cables, wires, screws, and a like so intricate, it makes my head aches just by the thought of it. But for him, it's like he's only preparing his morning coffee.

"It's just a simple repair. Anyone can do it. You don't need to be so amazed," Forth uttered as he noticed the way we admired his work like kids who saw a magic trick.

Right. It's a simple thing compared to what those amazing hands can do.

Like the one I have experienced with him.

Where he shows what magic tricks his hands are capable of..

I'm referring to the mechanical dog he made for me which we will see it once we're back home, you perverted minds! I'm still in awe of how he created that dog. His hands really knows how to do something.. So good. [winks]

Anyway, now that everything's fixed, perhaps we can go now.

"Pete!"

We all spin around to see where the voice came from. Dressed in navy blue sweatshirt and jeans, the man who's obviously at our same age hurriedly approached our group. He looks familiar, but I don't remember where I've seen him. Glancing to the person he called, he's gaping at the man as if he's seen a ghost.

"Earn..." he mumbled.

I remember! It's the squid boy! He is Pete's boyfriend. No, I mean, Ex-boyfriend...

"Who is he?" Forth whispered to my ear as he stood beside me while pointing at the man.

"Pete's Ex."

"Oh...Then, we should go. We shouldn't meddle with their business."

I grip Forth, stopping him from leaving while I grin like the evil Queen I am."Let's wait for a while. I haven't seen a couple fighting before." Besides, I also want to get some stones I can use to throw at Pete if he decides to annoy me.

Forth can only shakes his head at my nosiness. He tries to pull me away from the tensed, but I'm rooted to my place now waiting for a drama to unfold.

"Pete. Let's talk," Earn said, getting hold of his arm.

He just shoves his hand. "There's nothing to talk. You've already made your choice. And I have made mine." I want to give Pete a credit for appearing so stern right now, although there's something in his eyes which I can't point out.

"I'm sorry. I really am. I'm a fucking jerk for believing I can live without you. Please, Pete. Can you give me a second chance?" Everything about him screamed of regrets for what he did.

"No. I can't give you a second chance..." He, then, glanced at our direction, bit his lower lip, and back again to Earn. "I... already have a boyfriend."

Forth and I look into each other. Both of us are clueless about it. He never mentioned it to us.

Pain is apparent in his ex' face upon hearing the news. Despite the fact that it's his fault, I still feel sorry for him. I can see that he loves Pete.

"What do you mean?" Earn asked, holding the tears that are threatening in the corner of his eyes.

"I already have someone...and it's him."

Huh?

Suddenly, he yanks Forth from beside me to introduce as his boyfriend.

I swear I'm seeing red right now. I want to hurl something heavy at Pete and wipe him off the face of the Earth."Fucking hell! Are you looking for a world war?!" I exclaim.

*****

A/N

I rarely watched TV as I'm getting sick with the usual and repetitive plot line of some local dramas (and there's no BL. Hehe XD) But last sunday, I decided to leisurely surf the channels, and I came across this certain K-drama entitled, "Hyde, Jykell, Me." And one thing pooped up to my mind upon seeing the actor: Hyun Bin looks like Godt!

Just saying 😅

Love you all! 💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 1K 29
Yo is an angel. Like a literal angel, straight from heaven. He's on a mission to find love, but the stakes are very high. Will he give his heart to s...
The Bet By Neysh

Fanfiction

59.8K 2.2K 26
Forth and his gang are drinking and joking. Then they make a bet to Forth that he can't make Beam fall in love with him in a month. Forth accepts and...
8.5K 599 13
Never say never is my motto. Back with a new ghostship as a little birthday gift for a lovely friend of mine :)
52.5K 3.5K 21
Mark has been doing a great job of giving excellent fan service with his LBC partner Gun. He has always secretly believed that Gun is actually gay so...