Dangan Ronpa Boyfriends

By Legacyflight

**DISCONTINUED** Different scenarios of you and the Dangan Ronpa boys. Hosted by me, Legacy and my dôji, Neut... More

| First Meeting |
| Hanging Out Together |
| Pool Day |
| Asking You Out |
| Telling Friends |
| Frist Date Plus A Special Something |
| He Demands His Kisses And Cuddles |
| Meeting Friends In Secret . . . |
| Halloween Special |
| Looking After You |
| Holiday |
| Christmas Special [Part 1] |
| Christmas Special [Part 2] |
| Request [Komaeda Nagito] |
| Request [Hinata Hajime]
| Request [Ishimaru Kiyotaka] |
| Request [Izuru Kamukura] |
| Request [Leon Kuwata] |
BREAK: Radom Tag
SDR | First Meeting |
DR + SDR [Family members + Nicknames]
SDR | Hanging Out Together |
SDR |Pool Day|
200 follower special [CLOSED]
SDR | Asking You Out |
REQUESTS
Request | Komaeda Nagito |
SDR | Telling Friends |
SDR | First Date Plus A Special Something |
Request | Kiyotaka Ishimaru |
Request | Kazuichi Souda |

Request | Mondo Oowada |

4.3K 78 30
By Legacyflight

Bashful Princess

The night was peaceful, quiet with the wind gentle flowing through the trees. And in the distance, there was a small hum, shouting and motorbikes. Figures rose from the horizon, owning the roads of the country. The thrill rushed through his veins, the adrenaline pumping through his blood as the wind whipped at his face. His clothes rustled loudly, while the cries of profanities sounded him from all sides.

"Fuck yeah!"

"You're all piece of shits!"

"Jackass!"

A wide smirk played across his lips as he held a fist into the air, the other holding onto the handle of his precious motorised queen. "Let's go fuck some shit up."

His statement was replied with a loud and aggressive chorus of growling agreements. The revving of engines and the squeak of wheels on asphalt following the replies. From a high angle, the gang moved with order; their leader at the front, his white jacket making him pop out from the rest of the members donned in black jackets tagged behind him. Smoke rose from the backs of the bikes as each one revved up and created a mark on the road. Their mark. The mark of The Crazy Diamonds.

Where the gang was going to at night, no one cared. From the outskirts of the large city, the gang rode into the urbanised streets, causing a ruckus among those who still roamed the pathways. Shouts of anger followed by the bikers flipping each person off, with an added "Fuck you". Their leader grinned widely at the scene folding out before him.

'Almost there...' he thought. His biking members didn't mind that they were taking this detour; they could understand why he needed this extra distance before arriving at the late-night takeaway diner. The bikes rumbled through the narrow streets and soon, every gang member knew to tone down their voices as their bikes quietly hummed along the suburban streets. The leader came to a halt in front of a relatively large house, bigger than the average city house. The engine was cut from his queen and he parked it along the side of the curb. His eyes glistened as he stared at the lit window on the second floor of the house. He turned back to his gang, who had all turned their engines off. Each member sat relaxed in his bike's seat as the leader swung his leg over to walk over towards the house. Now with the bike engines quiet and the members too, the leader walked up to the lit window and threw three small pebbles in quick succession.

Soon, the window slid open as a small female's face popped out of it. She looked down, saw his signature pompadour and immediately shut her window after retreating back into the room. He waited for a moment, rocking on his heels slightly. There was a small creak and he looked up to see the same female at the front door, very cautiously creeping out of the house. Her small feet donned a pair of slightly large slippers and she was wearing a tank top with some shorts. The little female rushed towards him and she buried her face into his large chest, arms wrapping tightly around his waist. His arms came to capture the tiny frame in an almost bone-crushing hug.

"Mondo... you're back," she said, her voice velvety soft and quiet.

"Yeah, I missed you [Name]." Mondo's voice was a deep rumble and it vibrated against his rib cage, causing [Name] to hum and cuddle closer. She only came up to his collarbone and he found it terribly amusing that she was so much shorter than him. But he enjoyed her shortness, saying that it was easier to hug her and that it was one of the many aspects that he loved about her.

"Are you going out with the boys again?" she asked, her voice matching her little figure. Mondo nodded in response and pulled her in, planting a soft kiss on her head. "Can I come too?"

Mondo desperately wanted her to join; he loved her company and so did his gang members. But he knew the consequences of her sneaking out at night. There was a chance that her twin sister, Kimiko was watching this scene unfold and it would surely be reported to the mother, who was very against her daughter dating a motorbike gang leader. "Are you sure?"

"Kimiko is out with her own boyfriend. Mother is asleep. I'm sure." Her usually soft voice came out firm and serious. Mondo smiled widely. He planted his lips on hers in a joyful kiss before pulling away and allowing his small girlfriend to get ready for a ride. He jogged over to his queen and leaned against it.

Not moments later, [Name] came running out from the house in a simple jeans and shirt, with a pair of Converse. Over her shoulders was a very nostalgic jacket and Mondo couldn't help but grin sheepishly at it. The fine leather jacket was a present to his little princess on their first anniversary. He loved seeing her wear it whenever she went out on a ride with him. He was glad that she still followed that little bit of tradition.

[Name] greeted the other members, her shyness showing yet again. The boys all waved back with cheerful smiles that reached their eyes. Mondo realised that the whole gang loved his girlfriend the moment she stepped into his life and he was grateful that they all approved of her, despite her being the complete opposite to him. Mondo mounted his bike, with [Name] sitting behind him and wrapping her arms tightly around his waist. No matter how many times she rode the motorbike with him, her grip around him was just as tight as the first ride; not that he minded, he loved the way she held so tightly to him.

The engines softly revved and the bikes rumbled quietly down the streets. The bikers made no sound above a whisper, well, not until the gang arrived along the main roads. From there on, the rowdiness came back, the loud shouts and roars of motorbikes. The wind stung in her face but she buried her nose in between Mondo's large shoulder blades, giggling softly so only he could hear it above the ruckus his gang was making. It warmed his heart to know that she was enjoying herself as much as he was.

Soon enough, the gang arrived at the late-night takeaway. [Name]'s grip loosened and Mondo hopped off his bike, playfully pulling his girlfriend off too. The two chuckled giddily and strode inside, the gang following behind.

Upon entering, [Name] noticed that it was full, and the place became more cramped with The Crazy Diamonds inside too. "Mondo, I'll just wait outside then. Can you please just get me a box of nuggets and chips?" she asked, so sweetly Mondo could've just melted right there.

"Of course, babe. Stay by the bikes." He leaned down and kissed her nose, to which she replied with a kiss to his lips. [Name] squeezed her way out of the diner and walked over to the bikes. Mondo watched her for as long as he could before he turned to the front and waited for his turn at the counter.

[Name] rocked on her heels slightly as she gazed up at the night starry sky. She couldn't see much due to the street lamp's reflective lights but she still marvelled at how beautiful it was. A smile, small and soft, graced her lips. It was a rare sight considering her mother ordered for a curfew of 8 every night. Naturally, both her sister and herself broke that curfew, willing to take the punishment the next morning if their mother was to find out about their disappearance.

"Hey. Your father must have been a thief... because he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes."

[Name] jumped from a voice coming from her right and her gaze whipped over to a tall male with fluffy brown hair and dazzling red-brown eyes. He wore a simple shirt and jeans with a pair of Vans. She could see that he was trying to maintain his hair by wearing a cap backwards to pull the hair away from his eyes. A sly grin was playing on his face and immediately [Name] shrivelled into herself, hugging her body tightly.

She couldn't say anything back to him, her voice just a small stutter in the empty parking space in front of the diner. Her mouth constantly opened to try and push the unwanted male away but she didn't have the courage to do so. In the end, [Name] resorted to shaking her head violently but it only caused for the male to chuckle and inch closer towards her.

"Y'know what? I'm not a photographer but I can picture us together." The male's voice was husky and had a melody to it. [Name] willed for him to just leave her alone. Her gazed was glued to the floor, heart thumping loudly against her chest from the discomfort of being so close to someone else that she doesn't know. The male yet again inched closer to her and her cheeks flush pink. Not because of flattery, oh no. It was because she had reached the point where she could not form any words to protect her from another male advancing on her.

"I-I, um, n-no..." She couldn't form proper sentences as she shifted her attention elsewhere. It was like this with Mondo as well; but he didn't use pickup lines. He had only bumped into her in the hallways of the school (occasionally on purpose after he realised he liked the small girl) and he seemed so intimidating that poor [Name] became terrified of him. Once he showed his gentle side, her opinion on the big brute changed and she found herself becoming attracted to him. Now she had more confidence... only when her large boyfriend was around.

"Oh? Have I swept you away?" He chuckled as he reached out to take one of her hands into his. "I'm sorry. You're just really cute and sweet." His fingers brushed lightly against hers and [Name] subtly flinched away from him.

[Name] cautiously opened her mouth to speak but a booming voice broke through the silence of the night. "Oi! Asshole, get away from my princess!"

[Name] whipped her head up to see Mondo and the gang exiting the diner, scowls on their faces while holding paper bags of food. The unwanted male flinched slightly and reached out to pull [Name] away, mistaking Mondo's princess for the bike behind them.

"Hey! I wasn't talking about the bike." Mondo took long strides towards the male, the food in his hands passed to one of the members behind him. He reached the male and lifted him by the shirt, swinging him away from his girlfriend. "I meant my girl."

Mondo threw the guy to the floor while [Name] nestled up behind Mondo's large back, looking terrified as ever. "What the hell man?" The male grunted as he propped himself up into a sitting position and looked over at [Name]. "What the heck? You could have told me you were taken!"

[Name] tried to stutter out a reason as to why she kept quiet but Mondo spoke in her place. "You made my bashful princess feel uncomfortable, so I need to punish you." He cracked his knuckles and the smaller male on the floor scampered away, tail between his legs.

Mondo huffed, grunted and turned to his small love. His eyes softened as she clung onto his shirt, hiding her face from everyone. Mondo's strong arms wrapped around her frame, holding her close and even lifting her off the ground slightly. Her own arms linked around his waist, clinging just as tightly as when they were on the bike. He knew by the way she held onto him she was afraid. "Shh, babe. It's okay... I'm here now."

"H-he just... came fr-from nowhere... a-and I want-wanted to push him... push him away..." She trailed off, muffling her voice even more into his large body. Mondo ran his hand through her hair. He knew that she just needed some time to calm down from the unnecessary attention. "Some-sometimes... I wish I w-wasn't so... so shy..."

Mondo sighed softly as he pulled away, cupped her face and tilted it towards him. He gazed into her eyes, the love he had for her clearly showing. He watched as her orbs widened slightly then become filled with safety. "I love you, babe. I love it that you are shy. And I don't want you to change. Not one bit."

The Crazy Diamond members tuned out of the conversation, all leaning against their bikes and munching away at their late-night snack. They all knew better than to listen into their leader's conversations with his timid girlfriend.

[Name] closed her eyes as she smiled up at Mondo. His words touched her heart, making her realise just how much she had fallen for him. "I-I love you too, hotshot."

Mondo couldn't help the large grin on his face as he tugged her close, kissing her lips sensually. The girl in his arms was the centre of his world. There was nothing else that could replace her. Well, maybe his bike came in quite closely...

But there was no way he could replace the wonderful girl that he had all to himself. She was only his to hold, only his to seduce, only his to love. "You're my bashful princess..." And with that comment, he earned a giggle and another kiss to the lips.

Legacy: Woah, an update so soon? It's only just been over a week...

Neutral: We want to make up for the long period we made you all wait.

Legacy: Also I am procrastinating.

Neutral: Study for your exams now~

Legacy: Nope. I've got to see a certain shark prince~

Neutral: You're so fucking addicted to him...

Legacy: Yes. Yes I am. I mean, he's got two fu—

Neutral: OKAY that is enough of Sidon for one day... 

Legacy: Please enjoy the request! Scenarios come back in the chapter after next.

Neutral: We still have about 38 more requests to go. So requests are still closed for a long while. But we will open requests once again after we are freed up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

711K 7.9K 38
Discontinued. No more requests
14.7K 191 39
Danganronpa one shots. Read the rules. Feel free to request! December 22, 2021- #25 under headcannons {I do not own danganronpa nor do I own any of...
206K 2.3K 22
Highest rankings- 3/13/19- #8 in danganronpa ~SLOW UPDATES~ a bunch of scenarios with a bunch of the bois from Danganronpa! I except requests of scen...
20.6K 599 13
This is just au it never happened in tha game or anime ⚠️warning⚠️ this story is Hanahaki disease story and it contains Saiouma,Komahina and Naegami ...