Snowflakes Fall and So Did I

CrazyAnimationChick

*Cover Art by Panprika* When Elsa's parents leave for business over seas, they send Elsa and her sister to li... Еще

~CHAPTER 1~
~CHAPTER 2~
~CHAPTER 3~
~CHAPTER 4~
~CHAPTER 5~
~CHAPTER 6~
~CHAPTER 7~
~CHAPTER 8~
~CHAPTER 9~
~CHAPTER 10~
~CHAPTER 11~
~CHAPTER 12~
~CHAPTER 14~
~CHAPTER 15~
~CHAPTER 16~
~CHAPTER 17~
~CHAPTER 18~
~CHAPTER 19~
~CHAPTER 20~
~CHAPTER 21~
~CHAPTER 22~
~CHAPTER 23~
~CHAPTER 24~
~CHAPTER 25~
~CHAPTER 26~
~CHAPTER 27~
~CHAPTER 28~
~CHAPTER 29~
~CHAPTER 30~
~CHAPTER 31~
~CHAPTER 32~
~CHAPTER 33~
~CHAPTER 34~
~CHAPTER 35~
~CHAPTER 36~
~CHAPTER 37~
~CHAPTER 38~
~CHAPTER 39~
~CHAPTER 40~
~CHAPTER 41~
~CHAPTER 42~
~CHAPTER 43~
~ CHAPTER 44 ~
~CHAPTER 45~
~CHAPTER 46~
~CHAPTER 47~
~CHAPTER 48~
~CHAPTER 49~
~CHAPTER 50~
~CHAPTER 51~
~CHAPTER 52~
~CHAPTER 53~
~CHAPTER 54~
~CHAPTER 55~
~CHAPTER 56~

~CHAPTER 13~

524 25 8
CrazyAnimationChick

Anna's POV

Too much chocolate. I ate way too much chocolate last night before Merida brought me home to an empty house. I couldn't help myself from stuffing my stomach with my only source of true comfort. Some people got annoyed with me for taking nearly all the chocolate squares and for hogging the chocolate fountain, but I didn't care. I wish I did though because right now I feel really freaking sick even though it's been hours since I've consumed the chocolatey greatness. I also feel nervous and guilty. That's probably what's making my stomach ache even more.

I can't help it though. Not only am I unaware of the outcome of mine and my sister's relationship and have yet to see her today, but I also have yet to tell my aunt and uncle about the fight I had with her and about Hans. I'm nervous about meeting him again too. What if he doesn't want to marry me anymore? I'm sure he does, I mean, he did propose to me after all. He's my fiancé. God, I love the word, but husband sounds even better.

Aunt Arianna and Uncle Frederick are actually with me right now in the living room, enjoying their afternoon tea, which I had invited myself to, and they're talking to each other about their beer business. And while they do that, I'm pretending to pay attention while I drink my tea when really I'm struggling on finding a way to tell them of my engagement. I don't want to just blurt it out, but at the same time I feel that that might be the easiest and best way. However, after Elsa's reaction I'm really scared on how Ari and Freddie are going to take it. I didn't think Elsa would react the way she did, so who knows how they'll take the news. They're laid back, much more so than my parents, but Elsa may be right. There's no way they'd agree to it no matter how laid back they are.

I suppose I don't have to tell them right now. After all, weddings take a while to plan, so I still have time. Hans and I still have a lot to discuss and I also need a ring to make it official. And his number. Ugh I wish Rapunzel would wake up already. I really need to talk to her. Also I need details about her hospital trip. They must have came home really late last night to still be sleeping. I came home late last night too and when I did no one was here. When exactly did they come back? I guess it doesn't matter now. I just wish Rapunzel had already been here. I had never felt more lonely in my entire life.

"Hey guys," Rapunzel's voice says, snapping me from my jumbled thoughts. I look up at my cousin and nearly sighed in relief at the sight of her. I did smile widely though. Well, speak of the devil. She's finally awake! I still have to wait until it's just the two of us to talk about Hans and Elsa, but at least she's finally awake.

"Good afternoon, sweetheart," Uncle Frederick says to his daughter. "I trust you slept well."

Rapunzel quickly kissed his cheek when she walked passed him and sat in the love seat beside me. "I did," she said as she sat down, "And I trust that you and mom had a wonderful date night? You two were still gone when we came home from the party last night. We won the football game by the way."

Aunt Arianna nods and smiles happily at her daughter. "We heard. You must congratulate your friends on the team for me. Did you have fun at the after party? I know Anna did." My aunt smiles over at me and I smile back.

It's true. I didn't tell them about Hans or Elsa, but I did tell them about the joy I had felt beforehand. I really did have a good time until Elsa went loco. I thought, since my aunt had asked how it was, that I could still express the excitement I did feel.

"Oh I had a blast," my cousin replies with a nod, "Eret's parties are always...head-banging. So what are you guys talking about?"

"Just the usual business talk," her father answers. "Oh how I love talking about beer all day."

Rapunzel giggles at his sarcasm and I smirk. "And in a few years I'll be able to help you out."

Uncle Frederick shakes his head. "No, in a few years you'll be in college finding the career of your choosing. I don't want you to take over the business simply because it's a family business and you're the heir. I want you to enjoy your life doing something you love. I don't want you feeling obligated to take over like..." He cuts himself off suddenly, and his eyes land on me. I knew he wasn't talking about me though. He's talking about my sister and doesn't want to offend me somehow.

"Like Elsa," I finish for him with the nod of my head. "He's right, Punzie," I say as I lock eyes with my cousin, "Don't shut yourself out to so many possibilities that could better your future," I briefly pause before continuing, "...or possible relationships." I was referring to Elsa's refusal to Hans and I and my cousin knew it.

"Well," says my uncle, disturbed. "I don't know about relationships, but I agree with the first part."

Aunt Arianna shakes her head and says, "You can't stop love from happening, Freddie. It happens when it happens." She then smiles at me and her daughter. "And when it does, cherish every moment of it."

"What if..." I start, but stop since I was a bit wary of asking my question with my cousin present. I went ahead and continued, curious as to what my aunt had to say. "What if it's something that someone close to you doesn't agree with because they feel it was way too rushed or...something?"

"Well," Aunt Arianna starts, "if the relationship being too rushed is the only problem for the other person, I would say that it isn't really the other person's business."

"They're not part of the relationship after all," my uncle adds.

I nod in agreement. "Yeah, that's absolutely right." I look over at my cousin to see her reaction, but her face was blank, and her lips were pressed tightly together, as though she's forcing herself not to say anything. Before I could frown, exposing my disappointment for all to see, I brought my teacup up to my lips and took a sip.

As I did this, my uncle said: "If it's something that you feel is worth fighting for deep within your very core then fight for it and never stop fighting to make it work. Never let it go. But also know this," he pauses for dramatic effect as he stares Rapunzel and I down with his intense blue eyes, "if you feel letting go is for the best then don't be afraid to let it go. It will all work out in the end."

Whoa. That was deeply poetic. I'm so keeping that in my memory vault. It might come in handy one day. I wish Elsa could have heard it. I feel like this is something she needs to hear. Perhaps I could be the one to tell her. I want to make things right. I...I could let last night's events go. I'd do it for her. For us. Because our relationship is worth fighting for. But...does she feel that that way?

"Speaking of ends," Rapunzel suddenly speaks up, "I'm afraid this is the end of the conversation with Anna and I. I need her help picking out an outfit for school on Monday."

"But it's only Saturday," says Aunt Ari, confused but also amused.

"I can't procrastinate on picking out my outfits mom," my cousin says, jokingly, as she gets up from her seat and takes a hold a my hand to pull me up out of mine. I nearly spilt my tea at the sudden jerk of her pulling me up. She's actually rather strong; I think it's because of all the hair she brushes.

"See you later!" Says Rapunzel, and next thing I know I'm being dragged out of the room. Geez, now I know how she must feel when I drag her around.

"You must really want to look good on Monday," I joke once we make it to the staircase that leads to our rooms.

Rapunzel gives a brief laugh before she lets me go and slows down her pace. "I actually lied about that." She admits. "I actually wanted to talk about...well your sister and Hans. And since it appeared that my parents didn't seem to know about what happened, I figured we should talk in private."

"Rapunzel--" I start, but she cuts me off and I'm glad she did. I honestly don't know what I was going to even say.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to meddle in your love life," my cousin assures me as we slowly walked up the stairs, "but I am going to meddle in yours and Elsa's relationship. I tried talking to her last night after she stormed out of Eret's house, but she didn't want to talk about it. I didn't want to push her any further, so...yeah."

"You think I should try talking to her now?" I asked, really hoping she'd say yes.

She merely shrugs and says, "That's for you to decided. Do you want to?"

"Yes," I answered, but it was only half the truth, "...and no. Ugh I don't know. I'm still mad, but I feel like if we just talked things out about everything, and when I say everything I mean everything, such as why she shut us out for six years, things will finally be settled between us for good, ya know? I want to clear the air, for her the get everything off her chest, because surely she has a lot to say, I just...I want my old sister back. The one who was only reserved when she was around our parents, but who was silly when it was just us. Her refusing to bless my marriage to Hans wasn't the only reason for my anger. I guess he was...my breaking point? Does that make sense? Oh geez, I'm rambling, aren't I?"

Rapunzel smiles. "Only a lot, but that's okay."

We make it to her room just then, and right as we go in, I stole a quick glance at Elsa's door. I think Rapunzel did too. I wonder what she's doing in there. Is she still asleep or is she awake and afraid to come out? Is she afraid to face me? Well why wouldn't she? It's not entirely my fault though. I have my reasons to be upset, but...but I don't want her to feel afraid. Ugh why does she have to make things so complicated?

Rapunzel shuts the door while I laid back on her bed and stared up at her ceiling. Every inch of her walls are painted by her, displaying different kinds of beautiful images. I wish I had her talent. I wish I had Elsa's talent too. Rapunzel's the painter, Elsa is (was actually) the ice skater, and me? I don't really have a special talent that sets me apart. All three of us sing, dance, and are the definition of sophisticated grace (although sometimes I tend to be unsophisticated). I'm pretty good at snowboarding and skiing, but so is Elsa (even though the last time I've seen her do either of those was when she was like 8 or 9). We can all cook/bake, speak different languages, and play instruments too. I just...I really don't know if I have a talent that sets me apart from them. I'm just...there. The spare.

"Okay," Rapunzel says as she lays down next to me and looks up at her ceiling too, "So what are we going to do about the situation? I mean, avoiding each other will do more damage, so really the only thing to do to mend your bond is to talk to each other. Like literally that's it. That's the only solution."

"But what if she doesn't want to talk?"

"She probably thinks you don't want to talk."

"Can't you just..." I struggled to think of something, feeling more and more frustration build up inside. "Be a messenger or something? I tell you this and that and you repeat it to her? She seems closer to you anyway. Like how I am with you."

Rapunzel's eyes softened as she smiled solemnly at me. "That won't help at all. You can't avoid each other forever, especially since you two live under the same roof. Plus, you literally told me last night that it should be you that spoke to her. Now is your chance. Just try at least."

I stared at her, incredulously. "As in...right now?"

"It's either now or never. Come on." She hops up then and once more takes my hand and drags me. I squealed when she pulls me off her bed and leads us out of her room and takes us right to Elsa's door.

In a matter of seconds, my heart began racing. Oh geez...I haven't knocked on her door in ages. What if she's not awake? I don't want to disturb her sleep. But what if she is awake and she doesn't answer? I don't want to be hurt...again. I've tried countless times for her to open up her door to me in the past. I failed every time, and Rapunzel knows this. So why does she think this time will be different? Elsa might have been in the process of changing her ways, but I ruined it. I pushed her back into that shell I've been wanting her to break for years. I may not know my sister all that well, but I do know that she's not going to open up her door. And if she does open up...then I guess I should have argued with her long ago...haha.

"Well, go on," my cousin urges. "Knock. Just turn your hand into a fist, lift it up, and hit the door a few times with your knuckles."

I rolled my eyes. "I know how to knock, Punzie. Trust me, I've been knocking on her door for years until I finally gave up. I also know that she's not going to answer." I would have turned around and walked away just then, but...I felt frozen. And the reason for that is because I want to knock. I want to try, but I also want to leave. Either way...the memories of always being ignored left me unmoving, whether I wanted to knock or not.

But then, before I knew it, as if it has a mind of it's own that is working out of habit, my hand is raised, and it's hovering only an inch away from the door.

Rapunzel says nothing, probably afraid that if she does she'd startle me. I took a deep breath in while she stared intensely at me, and swallowed, hating how dry my throat had become. Okay, I can do this. I'm ready for rejection again. I was born ready. And if Elsa miraculously opens up, then I'm ready to make this right. Okay, let's do this.

I move my hand back and bring it forward, the pounding of my heart thundering in my ears, and just as it was about to hit the door, I managed to move and twirl around. "Nope," I say as I swiftly move down the hall, away from my cousin and sister's door, chickening out. But I'm not chickening out. Not really. I'm just being cautious. I'm protecting myself from heartache and disappointment again. "I'm not going to be ignored again, Punzie. I can't. I don't want to go through that pain again. I'm...I'm not ready to confront her. Why does it have to be me anyway? Why can't it be her for once?"

"Anna--" Rapunzel calls out to me, but I ignored her as I threw open my bedroom door.

"Nope," I say once I stepped inside, "It's not happening. I'm going to take a shower now."

And before she could respond, I close the door, and locked it. Leaving her alone by herself in the hallway. Shutting her out like my sister did to me. I felt guilty for doing it, but for once in my life...

I wanted to be left alone.

~Rapunzel~

She shut her door. She left me alone. She...she did the same thing to me that Elsa has been doing to her (and me too) for years. Ugh why is it so hard for them to just talk to each other? How can they not see how lucky they are to have a sister? I've always wanted a sibling, specifically a sister, and I won't lie, there have been times where I have been envious of Elsa. She has something that I have always wanted--a sibling--and for the last six years she's just wasted precious time. And now Anna, one of my sisters at heart, is picking up Elsa's bad habit. She's shutting me out and...and...and I'm pissed!

I threw my head back and released an annoyed groan before stomping my way to my room. Unlike my two dramatic cousins, I left my door open and plopped myself face-first onto my bed, groaning once more. None of this would be happening right now if it wasn't for Hans. That handsome red-headed devil that's in my grade who I don't know much about. All I know is that he is devilishly handsome, has a lot of brothers, is rich like my family, and is ever the gentleman, which is odd since he hangs out with some of the most rudest, snobbiest, most self-centered people ever.

There's a lot of people at the school who I don't really know. I just never expected one of them to propose to my cousin. Geez, Anna probably knows the same amount of stuff about him that I do. Maybe less. And yet she still said yes to him. To a boy who, as Jack had suggested earlier when I texted him, must have been drunk.

Speaking of Jack though, I'm glad he's not upset with me and I'm glad that I've finally came clean to him about Elsa. As soon as I woke up, I went straight for my phone to get things cleared up with Jack. I knew there was nothing to be nervous about since Jack is like a brother to me and would try his best to be as understanding as possible, but I couldn't help the nervousness that had consumed me. Elsa probably felt way more when she spoke with him last night at Eret's party. I hope she doesn't mind that I gave her number to him too. He asked for it and I thought 'why not'? They're friends now (finally!). I wonder if he has sent her a message yet. Won't she be in for a surprise when she wakes up.

If she's awake right now, I wonder if she's texting him right this very moment. Maybe he'll give her the courage to speak with Anna. Because I sure as hell am failing. And if he does manage to persuade her...I'm going to be super jealous. Because how in the hell could he have possibly done it, but I couldn't? I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Anyway, now I just wish the truth could be spilled to Anna. If she knew the truth I know hers and Elsa's relationship would turn back to the way it was, but Elsa doesn't think so. In all honesty, none of this is happening because of Hans; it all started with my Aunt Iduna and Uncle Agnarr. They, well more specifically my uncle, wanted to keep the death of Jack's father a secret. It was that choice that has lead my cousins and I to where we are now.

So where would we be if that choice hadn't have been made? What kind of person would Elsa be? She's the only one who has changed or who has at least been limiting herself. And what she doesn't know, what I've been trying to constantly tell her, is that she's unlimited.

My phone buzzes in the pocket of my jeans, startling me, and when I dig it out, I was expecting to see Jack, but instead it's a message from Moana.

Moana: Hey, I just got done talking with Tooth. Did you really knock Flynn out with a freaking frying pan?

I can laugh about it now, which is exactly what I did. Yeah, let me put you in a group chat with the other girls so I won't have to repeat myself.

And so I quickly added a group chat in my messages with her, Astrid, Merida, and even Tooth, although she knew everything I already. I even added Anna because I had promised to explain to her too what had happened.

Hey girls!, I typed, Some of you may not be aware, and if you are you probably want to know what exactly happened, well here it is. Yes, I knocked out Flynn with a frying pan last night and yes Jack, Tooth, Elsa, and I ended up taking him to the hospital right after the fight that happened between my cousins.

I knew I probably shouldn't have typed that last part since I added Anna to the group, but I didn't see any real harm. They were all there to see it unfold.

What had happened, I continued, was that I needed to go to the bathroom, so I went to use the one in the master bedroom. When I got there, Flynn was inside talking to someone on his phone and going through the drawers and stuff. He caught me, so I took off. He followed me though into the kitchen, startling me so bad that I ended up grabbing the nearest thing and...BAM. Knocked him right out. Tooth, Jack, and Elsa noticed me through the kitchen window, but they didn't see his body at first until I asked for their help. We then woke him up by pouring water on him and took him to the hospital. He's all good btw. He's going to have a mega bruise though

I waited a few moments for a text back and when the next one came it was from Moana again.

Moana: Omg! That's crazy. You must have hit him really hard in order to knock him out. And Flynn with a bruise on his pretty face? I bet he's not happy about that

The next messages came from Astrid and Merida.

Astrid: Brushing all that hair must have given her hidden strength. That's awesome though. I wish I could have seen it. The bruise will make up for it tho

Merida: Aye me too. I'm never going to let him live it down. I'm going to have to start carrying a pan around also. Seems easier to carry around in my bag than my bow and arrows

Tooth responded next and her message made my eyes widen.

Tooth: Wait, Elsa and Anna got in a fight?

She wasn't there when the fight happened. She didn't see it unfold like the others did. Ugh how could I have forgotten? I had told Jack of the fight because I knew he didn't know, but had completely forgotten about Tooth. I really need to get my head together.

Yeah, I typed before anyone else could, but I don't think Anna wants to talk about it...

Tooth: Oh okay. I won't pry

From the lack of response from Astrid, Merida, and Moana, I could only assume that they decided to leave the conversation at that due to not knowing what else to say, and so I did the same. However, just as I was about to put my phone on its charger, I get another text from Tooth, only it's not in the group chat.

Tooth: So the girls each informed me on what happened, and of course since you're Anna's cousin I had to ask you for confirmation. Is it true? Is she really engaged to that dream boat?

I shook my head and sighed. At least now I know why the others didn't respond. They were too busy telling Tooth themselves.

That dream boat has a name and it's Hans. And no she's not engaged. She may think she is, but she's not.

Tooth: So what all happened when I was in the car with Jack and Flynn? Do they know too?

Jack does, but I'm not sure about Flynn. Unless the girls ratted out to him too. Either them or some other bystander. Eret maybe. Although I think he's still mad at Flynn for going through his stuff to gossip with him. As for what happened, they just...argued. First time in like...EVER!

Tooth: So what are you guys doing now?

Avoiding each other. I tried to convince them to just speak with each other, but they refused. I'm trying to be patient, to give them time, but I'm not sure how much.

Tooth: Just know that it always works out in the end

I hope you're right...

I really, really do.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

678K 41.5K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
31.3K 1.5K 27
He enrolled at True Cross Academy, holding that gun tight in his grip with one goal in mind: become an exorcist. He needed to become one. He had to...
58.2K 2K 50
When Adrien goes in search of someone to talk to, he is surprisingly welcomed as his superhero Cat Noir side into the Dupain-Cheng household, leading...
178K 3.9K 20
What if Lila really did destroy Marinette's life after Chameleon? What if her only friend... ...was Adrien? -0-0-0- Cover by @Miraculousxoxoxoxox Pub...