The Misadventures As House Ma...

By Dreamwolf

ON HOLD, TOO MUCH SCHOOL WORK TO COMPLETE THIS AT THIS TIME.......Ryan and Sagan are finally free of the carg... More

The Misadventures as House Mates
House Mates: Two
House Mates: Three
House Mates: Four
House Mates: Five
House Mates: Six
House Mates: Seven
House Mates: Nine
House Mates: Ten
House Mates: Eleven

House Mates: Eight

2.8K 96 12
By Dreamwolf

So hopefully this came soon enough for you impatient, but lovely readers. Thank you guys for your support and all that.

So chapter 8 is here

 Josh Huterchson as Ash, the very tall and the very quiet one! And of course he as to have blonde hair, but I'm sure you can image that. (too bad he isn't 6' 6" in real life :( lol)

---------------------->

So enjoy my lovely readers :)

                     ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sagan

Hours passed before one of the guys finally shut off the console, cracking his knuckles in frustration. We were all in different positions than when we had first started out. I was sitting next to Ryan on the couch as the other guys were sprawled on and around the furniture. No one said anything for a few minutes, the silence ringing out over us after the intense firefights that had been filling the screen.

     Nyall turned on his back, and nailed Ryan with a piercing glare. “So Ryan, you gonna tell us the story of where you were at? We didn’t even know you were back until we all got the text from Xavier saying that Harley finally let him in because you were back.”

     If anything the silence became suffocating as if someone had sucked all the air out of the room. I sneaked a glance at Ryan, whose eyes were on me. They had darkened to the point they looked black, demonic even. I squirmed under his stare, knowing exactly what he was thinking about.

     His voice rumbled out, “We were in a ship yard in Galveston. Some psycho put us in there, we haven’t found out who it is yet. Not much to tell, other than the fact that I was no longer chasing my tail when it came to Sagan, mostly because we were in the same room for about two months.”

     Knox’s mouth was hanging open and the other guys had a similar look of bewilderment.

     Then the floodgates opened and each guy was bombarding us with questions:

     “So what’d you do Sagan? To snap Ryan’s legendary control?” Xavier’s laughter bounced around with the other questions being hurled at us.

     “How did y’all not go insane–” came from Nyall.

     “ –who could have put y’all in there?” was Josh’s question.

     “People still do that kind of thing?” came from Knox.

     Ash said nothing, staring at each of us in turn. I looked at Ryan, inanely wondering how he could keep up with all the conversations with this many friends at once.

     Fortunately, we were saved from answering questions by the sound of the front door opening and sounds of Harley and Elena’s conversation. All the guys jumped up, including Ash. Ryan’s hand tightened on my shoulder where it was resting. “Where are you going?”

     Surprisingly, it was Ash who answered a small smile on his lips. “Gonna meet the woman that Harley’s got it bad for. We practically live here, and Harley’s like a quasi-father to all of us.”

     The only thing I could think to say was, “Don’t tell them I’m dating Ryan. They think we hate each other.”

     That statement halted all five guys, five sets of eyes turning to stare at me. I shifted under the weight of their stares. Josh broke the silence, “Why the hell would you not tell them?”

     His accusing tone had Ryan standing up, snapping, “Because it would open a can of worms we’re not ready to deal with. I managed to convince my dad to drop it for now and Elena extended the same courtesy to Sagan. We ‘hated’ each other before the whole ordeal and it would be strange if we were suddenly cuddling on the couch or displaying that we liked each other.”

     One by one, the guys shrugged then vaulted down the stairs.

Ryan

For guys, they were relatively accepting of homosexuality, mostly because out of the six of us, two were gay and one was a bisexual. Most of the guys grew up dealing with sh*t that most shouldn’t for their age so they felt they had no right to judge anyone. I turned to Sagan and watched as he gaped like a fish for a few seconds before saying, “I came out of the closet my freshman year, and known that I’ve liked men for longer, however I have never been reprimanded for keeping one of my relationships secret. Certainly not from a mix of gay and straight macho fighters,” his face twisted in shock.

     I couldn’t help it, I laughed. Talk about a blunt observation. Sagan excelled that.

     “Let’s just say that each guy has his own story, and it wasn’t always pretty. I think Knox has the worst though. But he straightened out real quick after he had a run in with our group.”

     Sagan stared down the stairs and asked almost absentmindedly, “What happened?”

     “At the time, it was me, Xavier, Ash and Nyall, we hadn’t met Josh yet. Knox decided he would have a go at Ash, just because of his size, ya know? Well, let’s just say that after Ash flattened him, he wanted to know where he had learned how to fight. Ash, being the man of many words that he is, just pointed to me and said, ‘Him, he’s one of the best fighters around here that I know of,’ and left it at that. Of course, Knox just had to challenge me so I invited him to a Fight Night. The rest is history after that, he wanted in but he had to clean up his act to do so.”

      Sagan looked over, shook his head then said, “I’m gonna go see how my mom’s handling the guys.”

     His head disappeared as I murmured, “If she can handle my dad, she’s probably handling all of them like a pro.”

Sagan

The kitchen was in chaos. Elena was only 5’5” so she was completely engulfed by the male bodies crowding into the sizable kitchen. I noticed she had managed to bring in a few bags of groceries before the guys were jumping to do her bidding. Two of them were carrying in bags while two more exited the house. Xavier just stood back and watched the entire thing with amusement. When he saw me by the archway, his face broke into a broad grin.

     Harley came in at that point, looking around at the bustle and broke out into a grin much like Xavier’s.

     “Damn, if I’d known bringing a woman into the house would get these guys to do something, I might have brought you over soon Elena.” Elena’s laugh sounded through the house, I could almost see the moment the guys fell in love with my mother. It was kind of strange. If they were truly going to be over here as often as Ryan said, I’d have to get used to sharing my mother.

     A novel concept, as it’d been just us for years.

     I began unloading the bags, while a few of the guys brought the last of the bags in. Elena and Harley stood back as Nyall, Ash, Josh, and even Knox began putting things away. Eventually, I went to stand next to Xavier, who was still looking over the scene with amusement. Within minutes, there was almost nothing left on the kitchen island except for soap and miscellaneous things that belonged in other parts of the house.

     Elena stepped forward, “Why, thank you boys. My name is Elena, Sagan’s mother.”

     Much like earlier with me, Nyall stepped forward, “Nyall Frederickson, ma’am,” and shook hands with her.

     Josh and Knox went next. Ash stepped forward, and Elena seemed to look straight up at him. “Bowyn Erickson, miss.”

     “You’re a tall one aren’t you? Elena Hill, Sagan’s mother. Wonderful to meet you Bowyn.” Ash treated her with a small smile.

     Elena looked around, “All of you guys are quite tall. You boys are gonna make me feel like a midget if you stay for dinner.”

     The guys laughed and suddenly, Elena was asking questions of each of the guys. Surprisingly, Knox was very polite and never once sounded sarcastic. I turned at the sound of footsteps on the stairs, watching as Ryan turned from the stairs into the kitchen.

     “Ryan, glad you could join this party, you missed it. The guys actually helped put things away instead of just standing there like the moochers they are.” Harley laughed when Ryan did a dramatic facial expression.

     “Who’s ready for dinner?”

      Elena had said the magic words it seemed. I watched as seven pairs of male eyes turned to my mother and a sudden cacophony of “Yes, please,” and “what are you making?”

     She hustled about. She was in her element. She loved cooking, the more the happier she was. I had a feeling she was going to fit in real quick with Ryan’s friends.

      I was still standing next to Xavier, who chose that moment to speak quietly to me, “Since we’ve met Harley, we’ve all looked up to him as a father figure. He wasn’t one to hold back his opinion and if he felt you needed to be straightened out, he didn’t hold it back to appease our sensibilities. This place is like a home away for home for most of us. We wouldn’t let Harley pick the wrong woman. Looks like he found the prefect woman for himself though and the guys seem to all have given him their stamp of approval. And the fact that everyone’s already in love with your mother means she now got five more guys she can treat as her sons.”

     He moved off to talk with the guys. I was left with my thoughts.

     If they had fallen in love with my mother that fast, what did that mean to our relationship? It would change? Afraid to contemplate that idea, I went to join my mother in preparation of dinner, chicken enchilada casserole as the guys heckled us and each other good naturedly.

                         -------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys think Sagan has a reason to worry? and huh, I might be able to do a spin off story of each of the guys. Tell me what you think of that idea?!

So comment, vote, fan my lovely readers. :)

Until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 2.1K 15
Misaki hasn't been feeling well lately.... Usagi is beginning to worry about his adorable Misaki, a trip to the hospital leads them to an astonishing...
180K 7.1K 19
What will you do? If you found yourself suddenly falling for someone, you shouldn't fall for, after getting your senses back from staying unconscious...
46.4K 871 26
When a in the closet nerd and his crush (a jock) go on a field trip and are put in a room together for the remainder of the CAMP,... WHO'LL make the...
738K 24.2K 13
Finn Just came back from his five year leave from his pack, his family and just life in general. After such a long time he came back hoping to fix t...