Quarterback

By WritingManiac100

Ryley Miles is a freshman geek who's in the marching band. Brandon Mitchell is the quarterback who always lea... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9

chapter 5

964 20 0
By WritingManiac100

The minute I pulled up to my house i saw my mom run outside. I parked the car and then i heard my mom knock on the window.

" can you unlock the door please?" She asked.

I unlocked the door and looked the other way.

" I missed you so mu-." She stopped, Ryley what did you do to your hair? And why are you wearing such revealing clothes?"

" I dyed my hair and this isn't revealing. Its showing my shoulders." I said as i kept looking the other way.

" Ryley.. I. I. I don't know what to say."

" Then dont say anything." I opened the door and got out of the car and went inside.

I walked into my room and looked around.

" Looks like a five year olds room." I mumble.

My mom came upstairs with my bags and she said on my bed.

" Ready for school tomorrow?"

"No."

She sighs " Ryles, you have to go."

I tuned and looked at her, " Mom, i said i was not ready i didn't say i wont go."

She smiled " good."

" can you get out please." I said

She nodded and left.

I unlocked my phone and went on this shopping website and I searched up room decorations.

Www.shoppingworld.com

-room decorations-

• lamps
•beds
•desks
•rugs
•dressers

I looked around my room and was trying to decide what to change.

I picked beds

After an hour i finally picked my new well everything.

Ping

I looked down and saw that my mom texted me.

-mom
Time for dinner

-me
K

I plugged my phone in and walked downstairs.

" hey honey!" My mom said as i walked into the kitchen.

" hi." I said as i sat down

I grabbed a plate and started to fill it up with food.

" So Ryley," my dad started. I turned to look at him. " I talked with your principal and he wants you back at school."

I stopped eating and just stared at him.

" Ryley?" My mom said.

" I don't wanna go." I said.

My dad sighed, " I'm sorry but you don't have a choice. You start tomorrow."

" Can i be excused." I asked.

" Ryley you didn't finish your food.."

I cut my mom off and asked again" can i please be excused."

She looked at my dad then back at me " sure."

I threw away the food i didn't eat and put it in the dishwasher.

When i got to my room i was looking through the closet for an outfit for school.

A/N

Hey guys if you wanna see her new room and what she wears or just to stay updated follow my Instagram page
writingmaniac100

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 27.1K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
856K 27.7K 69
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
3.1M 70.5K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
709K 43.4K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...