Junk Book™

By artemis912

Because I really have to stop putting my tags in my Chat Room and everything else in my Conversations page. More

Welcome!
Miyun's Tag!
Anaria's Tag!
My Tag, I Guess.
Rita's Contest!
Rebecca's Tag!
Tag of Dooooooooom!
Thanksgiving
Harrison
P. M.'s M.P.s
Woohoo
Father, Son and Holy Ghost
Well-
Swiggity Swann, a Meme Post for Ann

Janka's Tag!

70 10 15
By artemis912

I'm actually going to complete a tag on time? What?!

The lovely BohemianBeatle tagged me a few days ago, and since I completed her other tag quite some time after it was posted, I'm getting this one done sooner!

  Uh. It's a doodle of Bob Ross that I did on my old Back To School Night sheet in math class. In that case, happy, and very much in awe! I love Bob Ross. Hopefully we're stuck in that elevator for quite some time -- I need to listen to him talk for as long as possible. His voice is magic.

Ah... Nipper the RCA dog? He's not exactly a person, but I love him nonetheless, so I'll give him a little peck on the nose. (This picture was from the Museum of American History in Washington, DC -- if you're ever there, go! It's an extraordinary place.)

HELL YES, IT'S ROBBY FREAKING KRIEGER! I'D BE OUT OF MY MIND TO TURN HIM DOWN. A BIT OLD IN THIS PICTURE, PERHAPS, BUT WE'LL TREAT IT AS IF HE WAS YOUNGER. YES!

(Also, is he wearing crossword-puzzle pants? Well, I won't be one to judge. He's the guitarist of the Doors, he can wear whatever the hell he wants to his own concert.)

Nipper again! Of course I'll be able to sleep. I love that little dog. He can even share the bed with me, though if he's porcelain I suppose I'll have to be careful about not rolling over on him.

Oh.

Uh.

Hello, Mr. Cash.

I certainly wouldn't mind having you for company.

In fact, I may never want to leave this island.

This was in Latin class. We had whiteboards. I was bored. My friend wrote the red. I will never grow tired of this. Ever.

Yay! You've seen some of the weirdness of my camera roll! (Believe me, there's weirder.)

Tag of doom goes to Gold_Greasers and fatzshai4!

Thanks for watching!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

824K 32.5K 138
Un artbook(? Idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Siganme en Instagram pls (🌸ಥ_ಥ)/ ❤ Instagram → @kuhory https://www.instagram.com/kuhory/?hl=es-la
181K 9.4K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
73.7K 154 11
Just a horny girl with a normal life 🙄
248K 7.9K 176
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...