Meeting with my darkest side...

By SadisticSinnerrr

Abby is a normal girl till she finds her soulmate. With their love and bound, she discovers a part of herself... More

Connected...
The beginning of my destruction...(Part one!)
The beginning of my destruction...(Part two)
First encounter...
Starting up
You? No...Not again!
Left...
A life without meaning...
Losing myself...
The arrival
This is not goodbye
Feels like home
Date me...
Bridges burnt to the ground...
Be mine...
Who knew...
Problems approaching...
Family business...
Mistakes...
Vampires...
Leadership...
Unknown man...
This can't be happening...
Helpless...
Close to an end...
Slowly dying...
Goodnight...
Epilogue
Author's Note

Meeting with my darkest side...

2.2K 64 71
By SadisticSinnerrr

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" I screamed at the man in front of me. His eyes the lightest shade of green I had ever seen.

"Excuse me miss but sooner or later I told we would meet. But you never believed me!" the man laughed at the top of his lungs making shiver in fear.

"But why? What did I ever do to you!" I screamed again and turned my face away from his death-glare. The area surrounding us was breath-taking. Tall trees with enormous brunches covered the night sky and the light was nowhere to be found. No moon for me tonight.

I found myself trapped and tied down on a tree's base as the man approached me.

"I won't do anything to you today love. We will be having our first meeting sweetheart and I promise you it will be a lot more than you expected." he laughed evilly and cut the ropes that held me in place.

"Why are you here sir? Why have you been doing this all those years?" I cried out in frustration.

"Sooner or later little girl, you'll find out on your own. For now I will remain just in your dreams, but I won't promise you anything about tomorrow. When you open those pretty green eyes of yours your world would be different." And with that he left. He left me alone screaming in my sleep.

"ABBY!" someone called out. Wai a sec. That wasn't my voice.

"ABBY WAKE UP NOW!" a female voice echoed in my eardrums. Suddently something soft hit me right in the face, it smelled lavender and white rose. I smiled at myself as I saw the moon "Get up! We are going to be late! If you do wake up right now, I am sooo going to kill you!" Marian exclaimed.

 "Stop screaming! I just woke up..." I said and threw my quilt away. Rubbed my eyes with one hand and with the other I looked at my cell phone, incredulously. "What? This cannot be happening!' a voice in my head screamed. 

"Abby we are late and you are still in pajamas. I don't think you want to show up at school in this mess! You will make a total fool of yourself and of course me!" 

'God! This is not happening..."'the same voice whispered. I whimpered, placing my hands over my eyes as a sign of desperation. 

"This is sooo not happening." I looked at the girl beside me, waiting for a confirmation on what I already knew: it was our first day at high school after summer vacation and I was pretty much getting scared and nervous over it. I had absolutely no idea of what to wear, how to act. I just didn't want to go to school. 

We were graduating and this was our senior year. Me and my sister, Marian have been at the same school, same desk, same programs since my first memories. However, she was already eighteen and used to brag about that all the time. I loved her with all my heart since she was the only friend I had. And most times, she was the only one treating me like family. We were on our own, supporting ones back when needed. 

Our mother, Alice, died shortly after my tenth  birthday. On April 2004 a few days after my birthday, a car hit her. Right in front of my eyes. She died in the ambulance just before we got to the hospital's gate. Since then we have learnt to live on our own.  My sister, my father, Arthur, or Ross and I.

My father is a lawyer. Indeed trans one. As for the payment? He recives a great deal of money.  Maybe he could feed more than four families. So we had a luxurious life. But for me the money my father makes, has never been enough to fulfill the emptiness I feel. Always away from home and personally I feel that the day we lost my mother we lost Ross as well. Since then he works way too many hours. At least he does not drink anymore. As for me and my sister? 

 We have our own room. With double bed, desk and laptop, library, bathroom, huge wardrobe and bedside tables of course, as it is natural we decorate our own space depending on how each of us wants. 

In a magic way Marian and I, ain't spoiled. At all.  We have all that we need but we would both swap all the riches of the world just to have both of our parents back.

Away from painful stuff. My room is painted beige and decorated by various painting, landscapes mostly.  I love to draw only that, my knowledge as well as my talent is limited to simple things. Manga or other characters. Various heroes from comics I would read at an earlier age. And a man ... I don't really know him. But very often, he pays a visit in my dreams and threatens me. Marian tells me not to be afraid and that is just a dream. However, since my mother died, I see him more than I am capable of dealing with .

The last few weeks he comes almost every night. I get so scared sometimes, that I wake up in the middle of the night crying and shouting rarely without Marian beating the h*** out of me so I completely wake up and leave these nightmares behind.

 Today, she chose to wake me up by shaking me and throwing pillows at my head. 

I stepped away from my bed with every strength I had gathered. Desperately searching for something to wear, I did not want something fancy, but not a lame-looking outfit. 

 My sister had on a coral dress which emphasized the details of her tall body and she had matched the dress with open sandals, silver detailed. She had her hair in a tight bun and had very light, natural make up. 

Graduates ... We are now in the final year of high school. The only thing left was for us to go through this last year as more quietly and gently as possible. Besides we belonged at the elite of our school, both of us…well now that I think about it…mostly Marian. With these tawny, completely straight hair of hers, she looked like a fairy and a princess at the same time. I looked at her through the corners of my eyes, as I tried to find something to wear. I envy her.

Always well-intentioned. It was and is my sister. And it goes without saying that I love her. Apart from this kinship relationship we have, she always remained my best friend. 

I saw her leaving and within a half minute had returned, holding a baggy beige t-shirt, with rubber in the middle to stand in place, but it also had that something that made me wanna wear that shirt and never take it out. The one side dropped, revealing one of my shoulders. I exclaimed with excitement and grabbed the shirt. She looked at me with this funny look and giggled. Then she gave me a fitting, sleeveless blue shirt that left just the amount of breast shown, to rock ones world. 

"Put it inside the beige one. Put on those new denim shorts of yours. This dark blue pair, that Cia bought for you. I'm going to bring you that beige converse you bought last Friday." She winked at me before leaving again. When she returned I had already dressed. It seemed my sister knew me well enough to understand how much I liked things like that shirt. The pair of denim shorts was incredible. It highlighted and hugged my curves. Marianne smiled sweetly. 

"Eventually you have one h*ll of a body. You better show it more. And not smutty ma'am! " she smiled and winked again.

“Sh*t girl, you got a problem with that eye? Maybe I could take it off for you…” I mocked. I once again giggled and grabbed the shoes from her hands. Wore them and  quickly discovered that in less than fifteen minutes we should drive off to school. I set my dark brown curls into a light ponytail in the middle of the back of my head and left several tufts popping out here and there, giving a slightly sloppy look at my hair. I straightened my bangs quickly, put on my make up and then I looked my reflection in the mirror. I was ... beautiful. I wore my new blue earrings and smiled wondering, who on earth made me buy those things. I had dressed beautifully and felt great.

Ran to the kitchen and felt our dog, Rocky, wagging his tail. How did I know? This dog is so clumsy that whenever he moves his tail it feels like somebody beats me with a bat. 

Our father had already left. Fortunately he remembered to give each one of us money. We had both a credit card, but we thought that we should not use them. Only if necessary.  

Marian reminded me that after school, we would hang out with our friends. Vivian,  Anna, Rosa, Mike, Bill and Andrew as well.

 With whom I never got on well. He would always flirt with girls, never cared if they happened to have a boyfriend. Also, I knew how shamelessly he smoked and the smell of cigarette bothered me even more. But as a girl, I happen to recognize who is handsome. And that boy…well…that boy, was definitely handsome.

 Andrew was just plain awesomeness. Brown-blonde hair, shoulder length, gray-green eyes and pale skin, tall and muscular, but incredibly sexy and preferred loose clothing. Mostly t-shirts and jeans.

I was also like that about a year ago. But this year my sister decided she had to change me somewhat. She tried to make me dress more like a woman and quit wearing shirts and baggy jeans. I puffed and grabbed a slice of bread with butter and jam. My sister glared at me. 

"Stop eating like a pig! You do have a nice body, but if you go on like that, you will gain weight."

" Cut it out my sweet sister. And if I happen to gain weight who cares?" I shrugged and looked up as a sign of desperation. 

"I do, you silly!. And Nathan does!" she looked at me from the corner of her eyes as she made her self a cup of coffee.

 "Girl whatever! I told you I hate this person. He is no longer a friend of mine. I believed he was my best friend. And then he spreads this rumor throughout the whole school that I'm his girl and that we did it. Well I just cannot believe he did that thing to me. He is a total a*s. I sooo hate him!" I clenched my fists while giving her a death glare. 

"Finish sometime? I am bored and I might as well go to school all by myself "

" Girl calm down I am done. But don’t you want some coffee?" She looked at me with curiosity as she took a sip of her cup something that made me sigh.

“Alright you’re right but finish already! I've started getting a bit anxious” I felt the redness making its own way right up to my cheeks. I never admitted that I felt ashamed or uncomfortable. Never. 

“Let’s just leave!”  She left her coffee on the counter and took her purse. She had chosen one beige for me and I passed it on my hand and grabbed the car keys. She had recently taken the driving license and my father had already bought her a Volkswagen Golf VI Gti, white coloured. This car was unbelievable. We had chosen to go to public school. Being rich or close to that, sucked for us. We entered the car and once again I admired my sister’s ability to drive. 

 When the car pulled over and my sister parked, we both realized that there were many new faces at our school. When I looked in Marian's direction I instantly found out that we had to deal with this with a sense of good humor and confidence. 

Immediately I wearing the smile of comfort, I rushed into my personal battle. I noticed the person I felt like hating with all of my heart :Nathan looked at me as if he had never seen a girl. Offering him a glare, as if saying “stay away from me you j*rk”, I walked away from him,

Unfortunately, he was the first to approach my direction. Marian had gone to her boyfriend, Ramon. So I had to face this stupid myself. 

"Hey Abby. Good to see. You look... stunning!" he smiled broadly. I smiled as well.

 "I can't really say the same for you Nathan. You look ... liar. As always." I winked and laughed ironically. 

"Oh please Abby!" He said and looked at me from his eyelashes. 

"Don't give me that look, the puppy eyes look! You sure as h*ll know that "I invented that look!" exclaimed. "You say all these stupid sh*t about me and you expect me to just forgive and forget? You are deeply fooled, by your ownself." My voice was so high pitched and full of rage that for one moment I thought that everyone could hear me. And I was right. They turned and looked at me worried and a bit terrified. I could tell that it was assumed, Nathan and I were having a small love-bird disagreement and they immediately returned to their own conversations. I could bet my head that everyone was talking about freshmen and new teachers. 

"Come on Abby. Show some signs of good intention. I am very sorry for everything that I put you through. And I'm sure many of them were quite difficult do deal with. Besides, I got you this as a sign of good will. I really want you to accept my apologies and give me a chance to prove that I am not, that person anymore” He took something from his pocket, a small box and gave it to me smiling sweetly. I saw anticipation in his eyes. These eyes ... black. Jet-black, and always had a small shine. He was charming.

“Abby you silly girl wake up. This dude made your life miserable for three whole years!” I realized I was looking at him with an open mouth. 

When I recovered a little, I shook my head to get back to reality. I extended my hand and got the box. I looked at him and then the box. There was a pendant. It was silver with several green stones that shone as if it had come out of a fairy tale. It seemed ... expensive. It was gorgeous. I could not do, but see how the color of the stones was similar my own eyes. Green. He looked full of suspense. I smiled and gave him the jewel. He seemed worried. I turned on my heel...

"Come on Abby! Please. Don’t act bit***. Even if it makes you really pretty." I turned and looked at him smiling. I noticed by the look on his eyes, that those words, escaped his mouth. He blushed and looked at the floor. I got on my tiptoes to reach his height, but even with me stretching as much as possible, I still couldn’t reach him. He smiled and at that moment I knew how embarrassed he must have felt. Definitely, he didn’t not expect me to touch his chin, lean and whisper in his ear. “You silly little boy. I cannot wear it by myself now, can I?” I giggled when I saw a big smile curving its way up to his lips. I left him looking at me stunned and turned my back at him. “What are you doing Abby… you stupid girl…” the voice spoke in my mind making my thoughts go crazy. “Shut the h*** up…” I screamed at myself, inside my head for acting like this. I intended to make this year, the most remarkable of them all.

 He hesitated for a second and then he wore me the necklace. “It is my talisman” he said. 

"Thank you very much Nathan. And this time I hope you behave yourself. From my side you know that I forgive you." I smiled broadly. And he smiled back and said "My sweet Abbs. Go now cause these girls are giving me the 'look'! Go before they walk on me right on this place, rip my head off and take you by force" He played with a curl of my hair and pointed to a group of girls staring at me sharply. Then they became red and winked sweetly. "See you Nathan. Have good time."

Nathan Wilson was the fruit of the love of a painter and a waitress in Kansas. He was quite beautiful. Tall, with, dark skin like he sunbathed all day every day, jet-black eyes and hair way too brown. I walk right into the group of girls staring at me. It was Rosa Smith, Vivian Anderson, Anna Jones, Susan Williams and Amy Brown. When I approached I felt a wave of mixed emotions. Suddenly they all jumped on me and hugged me. “Holy sh**” I thought. 

They were giggling and commenting about my appearance, they said they missed me way to much. Hugs and kisses as if I was their lost sister. Discussions about every small thing. And then the conversation went to freshmen.The high school director, cut our conversation in the middle. 

"My dear children," we heard from the microphone the loud voice of the principal, mister Will Robinson. "I hope you rested enough this summer because most of this year will be difficult. Many of you are now graduates and you have to be strong and responsible and face all difficulties with wisdom and effort. I expect the best from you. And I hope that our new students quickly understand that our school is an environment that will embrace them and that them if they misbehave" People laughed around me but there were other people who were drownign from their fear. The freshmen, I thought and smiled. The director started presenting us our new teachers. And the old ones, just for the freshmen to get to know their soon-to-be teachers. 

Among them a man caught my attention. He was quite beautiful and attractive. He had green eyes. This light green, that looked scary. His face, looked wild, but he seemed quite young. However, he emitted a calmness, a confidence. I went in the front row, not really knowing the reason why. I looked at him, head to toe.Deep inside me I knew that I had seen this man before. At that moment my sister approached. 

"What are you doing?" She looked at me puzzled as I got closer and closer to this man. Those eyes, those cheekbones. The tall and athletic body. He wore simple dark blue jeans and a black t-shirt. He had black hair and  beard. Unlike any of our teachers. He looked about twenty-one to twenty-two years old. I certainly knew him. Those green eyes ,black hair that fell just an inch above his eyes. I knew him. Deep inside me I was sure I knew him. My sister was looking at me full of wonder and despair. I did not draw a word. His hands looked so gently. His face. His hair.

“Oh my GOD this can not be happening.” I screamed inside my head.  

"No!" I whispered, not knowing what to say. "What’s happening to me!” Right at that moment my sister dashed in front of me, turning to face her and she looked at me in the eyes. So intense was her staring, that for a moment I thought she saw my soul. "Abby what happened?" It was like watching myself from afar. My eyes were vacant. I turned pale. I was full of fear, then trembled and whispered no no no no no. My eyes were completely empty. And as my friend Rosa had once told me, when I felt something very strongly they turned light green. It was as if I didn’t have any pupils. I could sense my eyes were like that right at that moment. Once again, Marian shook me. "Tell me!" She whispered desperately.

 "Marian ...look at that man. The new professor of drawing" The man turned around and looked at me, right in the eye, with an ironic tone.

 "Because he is so handsome it does not mean that you should do as if you saw a ghost. Albeit, you have seen way more awesomeness than this dude has."

 “Marian, you did not understand. It is the ... the ... not me, not the... He is the guy in my dreams." She seemed terrified. 

"What?" she yelled. He was there. And it was him…

Hey... I am Angie...hope you like the beggining of my story... tell me if you want me to upload more...:) oh and i'll be saying a few things at the end of each chapter...my words we'll be in italics and bold :D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 276 52
THIS IS THE FIRST DRAFT, SO UNLESS YOU ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF IT, PLEASE GO TO THE VERSION THAT IS JUST CALLED "Good, Evil, and the Gray Area"!! THANK...
324K 4.4K 58
Charlie was just you average seventeen year old half werewolf, quarter vampire, quarter witch mix trying to live her life. Then her grandmother who w...
114 2 19
I sat down next to her and cried on her. "Don't leave," was all I managed when I noticed she wasn't breathing. I didn't want to believe she just die...
1.3K 92 34
It is the world which never had nor will see the sunlight. This world is ruled by the vampires who had lived for thousands of years. In this powerful...