Clarity « Niam

By zmelec

For the last year Niall has been raising his son on his own, that is until his internationally famous ex-boyf... More

Clarity « Niam
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Before You Read

52.5K 1.1K 232
By zmelec

This story contains mpreg (male pregnancy), therefore I do not want to see any comments asking if Niall is female, has female parts or any other asinine questions, comments and /or statements of that nature.

If you have trouble wrapping your head around the concept of a male carrying/giving birth; then I suggest you grab the nearest laptop, go to Google, type in "fiction" and then think about what type of comment you're going to leave.

If you know anything about my writing, you'd know that 95% of my stories involve mpreg and I try to make everything natural, unnoticeable and low-key when it comes to the birthing process. If you can't accept mpreg, then please don't read my stories or leave rude statements because you're only clogging my comments.

I apologize for being harsh about this, but you have no idea how many messages/comments I get on a daily basis about this and it's come to the point where I want to scream when I see someone leaving a seemingly snide comment about mpreg on my stories.

Please stop, it's not cute or whatever you think you're trying to be. It's beyond annoying and I don't appreciate it.

Thank you.

- Sophia "zmelec"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

900 22 18
Liam was on his way home from work when he met an unfamiliar Irish boy who was new to London. Liam didn't like meeting new people but... Niall was di...
478K 21K 119
CURRENTLY EDITING A FEW CHAPTERS! 24, with an little three year old and already a hard working man. That's Liam Payne. His son Aiden hates that his d...
13.3K 552 23
It had been a few years since Louis found out he was a father, but what will he do when he finds out Zayn is pregnant again but the conception date d...
327K 12.2K 36
Niall hated his ex with more than his heart, he hated him with his mind and soul. There was one thing though the prevented him from being able to pu...