I Want IT

By pennythedancingclown

She has no one, everyone left her, but can a crazy demonic clown change that, or will he just leave her dead... More

Abandoned
Stalked by IT
The Old House
(AUTHORS NOTE)
Sewer
Stay With Me
Taken by Losers
(AUTHORS NOTE)
The Great Escape
Float Forever

Please Read!!

1.5K 22 0
By pennythedancingclown

                AUTHORS NOTE

  I'm so sorry I haven't updated the next chapter, I've been so busy lately with college stuff and family things, I haven't had time. I'm in the process of writing it so just hang on tight! If I can finish it up I will try to update in a couple hours. Also it will be the last chapter, and I'll write something new, but honestly I have no idea what to write about, so if you guys have any suggestions? I can maybe try something. I will say I'm thinking maybe the next story will be a Hemlock Grove theme. You can comment any suggestions under this little note if you'd like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 6.4K 34
Don't get me wrong guys, Just doing this for you, here's the story plot.⬇ Pennywise the dancing clown knows (y/n) more than anyone else, even her par...
45.3K 1K 15
Hewo, its me again!! So i decided to write a pennywise fanfic for all of u IT fans out there who are like me and have a strange thing with Pennywise...
16.1K 294 21
(there's a weird plot to this) So, reader is normal or so it would seem, not soon after revealing a secret to one of the slashers she seems to have h...
11.5K 236 17
the box of the ritual of chüd broke when the cave came down. pennywise's power is to big to escape ,so what does he do, he lets his youngest daughter...