How everything changed(Hayes...

By Twofantasy

When Kylie and Chloe come to North Carolina and they meet the one and only Hayes Grier, what will happen. Whe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Authors note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Important
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 10

640 14 1
By Twofantasy

When Chloe and I saw Shawn and Hayes covered in blood we dropped our stuff and ran over to them. Hayes was punching Shawn and they were surrounded by a bunch of girls who looked about our age.

Chloe and I managed to make it through the crowd and pull the two boys away from each other. Shawn was a lot worse than Hayes, Shawn had a black eye and looked like his nose was broken. He was all covered in blood, it was terrible. I pulled Shawn away and took him to my house to get cleaned up.

Chloe's P.O.V

When Kylie and I saw the boys in a fight we ran and luckily broke them up before any serious damage. We had no idea what had happened but Kylie shot Hayes a dirty look and carried Shawn off into our house.

Once Hayes and I were walking to his house I stopped and grabbed the bags that Kylie and I dropped on our way to breakup the fight. When we entered his house I took him into the kitchen and got a nice pack our of the fridge and put it on his eye witch had a cut under it.

"Ok so how did this happen" I asked hoping Hayes didn't just start beating Shawn up.

"So Shawn and I were walking down to the park, when a bunch of fan girls started to follow us. We just kept walking but when I turned around I saw that Shawn was kissing one of the girls. So I tore them apart and punched Shawn in the face. We fought for a little bit, but then you and Kylie showed up and pulled us apart." Hayes said

"I can't believe that, I thought Shawn loved Kylie and that he wouldn't do anything to hurt her." I said as I started to cry.

"Are we going to tell Kylie" Hayes asked

"I don't know, I mean Kylie loves Shawn and maybe the girl kissed him. We can't tell Kylie other wise she will never trust Shawn ever again and they have been through a lot together." I said as I wiped away my tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875 59 19
Natalie and her friends are now 19 and decided to move on to a new town and a new state. Sunny Southern California. But when she finds someone after...
2.4K 5 59
Jen goes to a new school and she realizes that the Hayes Grier goes to the same one too. They become instance friends. But will they become more than...
11.4K 153 33
This unexpected love between Hayes and Kaylah will change their lives forever. But will it be for the good or bad?
20.1K 346 32
When Kylie babysits for the Griers (for a week) her and Hayes find a connection. Will they be able to make it? When something shocking happens in Kyl...