My kidnapper is a WEREWOLF...

Від KatieKoala_

The description keeps getting deleted just read you will not be dissapointed Більше

The kidnapping
The Kidnapping pt:2
The "Attempted" Escape
A/N Sorry :(
The secrect is no more
Explanation Time I guess
Time to explain part 2
WHY?!?!?!?
Time for shopping YAY
A/N
Someone's watching me I think
A/N
thanks korahbelle
Our weekend together
School nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some changes to the story
Tryouts and their back great
We made the team. Is Jake really back?????
Jake sighting pt2
Jewel Cullen lets get to her
Jonah King
Mating and shifting crap help me
Camping this shoul be fun. Right?
Where's Carly?!!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!
Meeting Collin, learning his past, and Jakes plan to attack
planning time
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
characters
The Note
Meeting the Alpha King Another Surprise!?
The Beginning
Not an update
update
The War Begins
ice bucket challenge
SURPIRSE
A/N
The end
Book two is coming yay
merry Christmas
A/N
rewritten
OMG
Help???
I'm so happy ^_^
A/N What has been your favorite part?

Almost Raped!!!!

1.1K 44 2
Від KatieKoala_

                   The next day

I woke up on the couch when events from yesterday started flowing in Hunter marked me. When I reached the kitchen I saw Jane feels like I haven't seen her in forever. " Jane!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE MISSES YOU!!!!!!!" I yelled tackling her to the ground. "Hey you saw me yesterday but I missed you too." I saw something on her neck seeing her face she saw mine " HE MARKED YOU?!?!?!?!" we said at the same time as if we were twins our heads went up and down in a yea motion. The boys came running in when they heard us scream " WHAT?!?!?! WHAT'S GOING ON, ARE YA'LL OK?!!?!?!!?" they asked concerned, we busted out laughing " y-yes but time to get serious HOW DARE YOU MARK MY BEST FRIEND AND NOT ASK ME REALLY?!?!?!?!?" we said me to Zack Jane to Hunter. "B-b-b-but we d-d-d-didn't t-t-t-think s-s-s-s-sorry." hahaha we scared them awesome. " ok Hunter me and Jane are going to the lake house to get to know each other better." " ok but if I need you you better come." Zack held up his hands in surrender. A few minutes later Zack and Jane left so now its me, Hunter, Jerry and Jake great. Jake and Jerry are no where to be found. Hunter and I are watching MAMA I like it is good. After it was over I went to bed before Hunter because he was cleaning I have the best mate. As I was drifting into a deep slumber the sinked but I didn't feel the sparks we he touched me something is wrong.  I was rolled onto my back and felt lips on me when I opened my eyes I saw Jake I was in shock I screamed as loud as I could "HUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hunter came in and saw Jake his eyes turned black his wolf took control great. Jake was tackled to the ground and I heard punches being thrown and then they stopped.Removing my hands I saw Jake laying there all of a sudden Hunter yelled " Jake Vey you are here by announced as not a rouge but an exile warriors take him away!!" Hunter said using his Alpha tone after he said that be came over and said " I will always protect you no matter what. I love you." Those three words make me melt everytime. " I love you too Hunter." and with that I fell asleep.
Here's another chapter ok ya'll has to read red moon its good so far its by ShadowQueen23 its good

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

The Alpha Rogue Від Sam

Перевертні

1.6K 62 16
*Rewritten Version* After years of constant torture and pain, only one thing has kept me going- my mate. I thought when we meant, he'd be my knight i...
59.8K 833 27
DISCONTINUED !!!! meaning I WILL NOT ever be updating. So, please do not ask for updates when I said i discontinued it. ALSO!! The reader is directed...
423K 13.4K 37
You have to read the prologue and I hope you enjoy it
2.2K 159 21
😜Just read the book😜