Exo Oneshots (Boy X Boy)

Galing kay squishguin

Exo oneshots(BxB) My first ever spurkly fwuff and smut book:D Plz forgive my shitty writing;-; ONCE U JONGIN... Higit pa

Mine
Yehet;)
I thought...
Daddy
How to catch a baby bear:3
RETURN OF DA CHINA SHEEP
Haunted house of happiness :3
I changed my username
Bully
Wizard
Angel
oppa

The wolf and the deer

256 6 0
Galing kay squishguin

This story is connected to the first one (kaisoo) so if u haven't read that go ther first then you will understand the story.

The bolded words beside the lyrics r the problems. They are not actual lyrics.

Pairing: Sehun X Luhan
_______________________________________

Nobody's POV

Sehun, the student council president's secetary took a peek through the imfirmary's door and saw his best friend, Kim jongin, cuddling cutely with the boy he loved. Sehun had noticed long ago that Jongin loved Kyungsoo and decided to bring them together with a plan, he framed Chanyeol by telling Baekhyun he stole his precious eyeliner, sent Chanyeol to the hallway kyungsoo's class was in with the help of a fake confession letter and it all worked out in Sehun's favor.

"Yehet!" he whispered as smirked. Taking a last look at the couple in the imfirmary before turning back around and accidently bumping into a cute little boy known as luhan. He was famous for his girl like features and his cute doe eyes.

"Ouchie..."Luhan rubbed the bridge of his nose that was in a little pain from bumping into Sehun's hard chest.

Sehun on the otherhand, was mesmerised by the cute boy with doe eyes. He had never seen someone so beautiful before.

"I'm sowwy..." Luhan sqeaked as he walked away nervously. Sehun snapping out of his reverie and headed back to the student council room with his heart pounding out of his chest, his head filled with the small deer-like boy.

"How can someone be so beautiful... Who is he?" Luhan mummbled to himself as he put his hand up to where his heart was trying to control his pounding heart. A deep red colour spread across his cheeks.

Sehun was actually the heir of bright moon clan. A big clan... of werewolves and yes Sehun himself was also a werewolf. A powerful one infact. However, he hides his powers to blend in with the human society or he'll be used as a guinea pig in a lab. He keeps a low profile to avoid being found out. Often known as the silent boy or Kai's secetary. Always wearing glasses to hide his beautiful and deatailed features and uses his powers to hide his sharp canines, ears and tail.

Meanwhile, Luhan was a cute boy with delicate deer like features that made him seem like a girl. Well liked by everyone, one of the school's most popular kids. Often refered to as Xiao Lu for his cuteness. However, no one except lay, Luhan's bestfriend knew what was actually going on in Luhan's family life. Luhan may come from a rich family, but he lost his mother at the age of 10 and has to face with his father that never gave a damn about him everyday. Luhan was kind and always smiled, to mask his sadness.

Before his mother passed away she always told her little deer these last words," Be free. No matter how tough life you'll find happiness one day, and when that happens I want you to follow what your heart tells you. Follow your happiness to the end of the world no matter what it may be. Just don't end up like me... I love you, Lu..." were the last words she coughed out weakly before her hand that was placed on her son's cheek, wet with tears, fell to the ground with a small thud. A small smile on her face as she left this cruel world. Leaving her only son who had just lost the one ray of happiness and hope he ever had bawling his eyes out on the cold hard ground.

*Timeskip*

"Hah..." Sehun leaned back on his chair in the student council meeting table. He closed his eyes puting his hand over his them. ' Luhan... Luhan. Luhan. Luhan. Luhan' All he thought about was Luhan. He din't know why, He was confused. Luhan being his boyfriend, spending time with him just to see his irreplacable smile, embracing the small boy envolping him in all the love and warmth he could give, kissing Luhan... just thinking about it made Sehun so happy yet embarrassed at the same time. But he brushed it off as a werewolves natural instinct. Luhan, a little deer, and his natural predator, wolves.

Luhan walked into an empty classroom and looked out the window. Even the beautiful blue sky he loved so much couldn't compare to what he felt when he saw Sehun. It was... different. He felt something he never felt before. He felt so weird as if something in his pure heart went out of control. All those feelings, Pure bliss, awkwardness, embarrassment and even the feeling of wanting to be needed by Sehun. All of them were overflowing. His heart couldn't contain this unknown feeling. He din't know what to do. He fished out his phone and called his bestfriend for advice.

"Hello? Lay! I need advice please help meeee!" Luhan pleaded.

"Hm...? What do you need, Lu"(lay)

"What should I do if water is overflowing out of a container and i can't stop ittt?"(Luhan)

"Well, the most obvious answer it to get a bigger container or just give the water to someone else. Ahh... Junmyeon... Uh, sorry Lu i have to go."(lay)

As lay hung up Luhan thought, ' where can I get a bigger container to store my feelings... the most obvious answer is to give the water to someone else i guess. But how do I do that?'

Luhan decided to take the topic off his mind and it was naturally filled with Sehun again. He sighed and sank to the ground back against the wall, the curtains n window above him as he begun to sing. He liked that song, he thought it represented his problems very well.

"Quick row the boat, to safer grounds."(get away from dad)

"Oh, don't you know, I'm stronger now."

"My heart still beats, my skin still feels"(i'm alive)

...

"But we're running out of time, ohhh"(Luhan and his mom)

"All the echos in my mind scream"

"There's blood on your lies, the sky's open wide, there is no where for you to hide, the hunter's moon is shining"(his dad's promise to protect his mother when they married)

"I'm running with the wolves tonight, i'm running with the wolves" just as he sang the chourus he heard the sound of a book dropping onto the ground. He turned around to find Sehun smiling at him with sweetest smile, sweeter than candy.

"You are so beautiful." the words slipped out of Sehun's mouth as he was totally captivated by the smaller.

Luhan blushed so hard his temperature started to rise and his heart was going out of control. The urge to wrap his arms around Sehun and kiss him hard was extremely hard to resist.

At that moment Luhan realised he found the happiness he was looking for his whole life. Sehun himself was what gave him happiness. Even a small guesture from the taller that showed that he cared about him drove Luhan's heart crazy. He loves Sehun so so much its unbearable. He loves Sehun.

However, his eyes widen when he sees furry ears pop up on Sehun's head full of fluffy hair and he stood up.

That made Sehun come to his senses, he was too busy swooning over the cute deer to focus any of his power on hiding his wolf characteristics. Luhan was just all that mattered to him. He loves Luhan.

On instinct, Sehun wrapped one of his musclar arms around Luhan's thin waist gently as he felt the soothing warmth spread throught his entire body and covered Luhan's cute mouth with the other hand.

"Please don't scream... please don't hate me."Sehun said with a shaky voice as he looked down at the deer. He was scared to be rejected by Luhan, the baby deer he loves so much. But he was more afraid to be hated by him, it hurts.

Luhan's heart went crazy and red spread throughout his cheeks once again as he shook his head. Bringing the hand covering his mouth down so that they were both around his waist hugging him snuggly. Feeling Sehun's love and warmth envolpe him. He loved it.

He looked up at Sehun, they were both facing each other now. Faces barely 2 inches apart.

"How could I ever hate you hunnie? I love you so much you can't even imagine." Luhan smiled his squishy smile as he tip-toed a little just so his lips barely reached the taller's and planted a sweet little kiss on his soft lips before leaning back and burrying into the into the taller's chest, inhaling his scent.

Sehun stood there shocked. He had no other words to say than " I love you too, baby deer." A smile of pure bliss appeared on their faces. Before Sehun started planting a kisses on the smaller's forehead, nose and lips.

They sat on the floor of the empty classroom for the longest time exchanging sweet nothings that meant the world to each other before Sehun initiated another kiss and kissed his baby deer sweetly on the lips, both of them smiling as their lips met in a deep kiss they will never forget in years to come as the light of the night sky shone on them and millions of stars twinkled.

"Be mine, Luhan." Sehun gazed into his baby deer's eyes and their foreheads bumped against each other's gently as they gazed into each others eyes with so much love even the gods were jealous.

"Do you even have to ask? I love you hunnie, I was already yours from the start and will always be forever."

_______________________________________
Lol hope u enjoyed. I shld rly sleep right now its 2.30a.m.

Sry if its not as good as the kaisoo fanfic, i tried:/

Next me has decided XiuChen ;)

Baiii:D

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa