How everything changed(Hayes...

By Twofantasy

When Kylie and Chloe come to North Carolina and they meet the one and only Hayes Grier, what will happen. Whe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Authors note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Important
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 6

764 11 0
By Twofantasy

Kylie's P.O.V

I was worried out of my mind. Where was Chloe? She told me everything, she told me where she was going everyday. I was so scared. I called, texted, and left voice mails, what could had happened to her.

I was waiting in our room hoping Chloe was ok. I needed fresh air so I stepped out onto the balcony and saw Chloe leaving Hayes's house and coming home. I ran downstairs and opened the door before Chloe could. I gave her a huge hug and asked her where she had been.

"Chill out mom" Chloe said sarcastically. " I was over at Hayes's, and guess what. We are dating" Chloe said while squealing

"I can't believe this, you have your first boyfriend." I said

"Yeah isn't it great, I mean I am dating the one and only Hayes Grier. I mean I am not dating him for the fame but I can't believe that he would want to be with a nobody like me." She said still squealing.

After Chloe told me all the details we went upstairs and got ready for bed. I showered and changed into my light pink tank and flowery pj pants. I put my hair into a side braid so in the morning when it dried my hair would be wavy. When I came out I saw that Chloe was sound asleep.

* The next morning*

I woke up and saw that Chloe was still sleeping so I went into the bathroom and changed into white shorts and a flowery tank top and put on a sweatshirt that said property of LOJ ( my school back home). As I untied my hair I heard a scream from down stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 5 59
Jen goes to a new school and she realizes that the Hayes Grier goes to the same one too. They become instance friends. But will they become more than...
122K 1.4K 43
Nancy is a 13 year old girl who lives in California, she has a obsession with Hayes Grier. When her life turns upside down, She moves in with him! Wh...
239 6 15
Will she learn to love? Where will life take her? She's sane, right? Will he find the one? Will he be emotionally unstable for the rest of his life...
48.2K 548 31
Taylor Johnson had been best friends with Hayes Grier ever since they were little. But what happens when he confesses his love for her when he's just...