A Thug's Revenge

By ThtCuteShortie

[Recommended for 14+ STRONG LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL PARTS] Kim is that girl that every bad girl wanna chill with... More

A Thug's Revenge
Chapter 1: The Starting Point
Chapter 2: Londer High
Chapter 3 : Surprise!?
Chapter 4: Jealousy
Chapter 5: The Party
Chapter 6: The Truth
Chapter 7:Bad News
Chapter 8: Be Ready
Chapter 9: The Set-Up
Chapter 10: The Confusion
Chapter 11: Game Day
Chapter 12: Loyalty Bish
Chapter 13: After The Game
Chapter 14: One Night Only
Chapter 15: I'm Sorry
Chapter 16: Back to Normal
Chapter 17: Fam?
Chapter 19: Summer Break
Chapter 20: Get Yo Bro
Chapter 21: Business
Chapter 22: The Alley
Chapter 23: Life Or Death
Chapter 24: Taken
Chapter 25: Ride or Die
Chapter 26: Bros Over Hoes
Chapter 27: Relax
Chapter 28: Karma
Author's Note
Sorry Readers

Chapter 18: Explain

6.5K 172 6
By ThtCuteShortie

Kim POV

"Kim what up between you and yo cousin" Bree asked confused

"Well long story short she always have been jealous of me"

"Oh that's not a surprise " Bree said rolling her eyes

Jeanette hasn't like me ever since we was little but 2 years ago she tryed her best to try to be better than me.I didn't care cause I have.always juss tryed to be myself.

2 years ago I entered a fashion show and so did Jeanette. I put on the prettiest thing I had and my makeup was A1, my shoes was sparking and my hair was neatly done. I won the fashion show and took home the prize. Everyone was excited except for Jeanette who cried herself to sleep cause she was mad I won.

Jeanette POV

"What happened between you and Kim" Khi asked on the way taking me home.

"She has always been better than me and she always used to rub it in my face"

"What she do tho"

"Nigga dont worry bout that juss take me home" I said ending our conversation.

Kimberlie has always acted like she was better than me, well she was but she didn't have to enter a fashion show. 2 years ago we both entered a fashion show and Kim won but I thought my outfit looked pretty nice it may have juss been a shirt,with a colorful shirt, and some vans. But I should have at least made it to the 2nd round. Anyway most of the family was talking about how pretty Kim looked and stuff and I decided to pack and leave.Now I'm back after 2 years and I live with my auntie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 5.4K 65
****WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT**** "And oh how you made me believe You had me caught in every web that you weaved But do you ever th...
210K 8.9K 50
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
184K 5K 94
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
1.8M 69.1K 41
EPILOGUE WILL BE FREE STARTING JUNE 29TH, 2023! Diana wakes up in pain, tied to a bed and unable to escape. She's been trapped by a group of surgeons...