𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨 | 𝐤𝐦𝐬...

By lady_arisa

ON EDIT "I like you." "Well,i don't." "I won't give up." "Good luck then,Kim Myungsoo." COMPLETED ON 2015 - H... More

start
angel
curiosity
saviour
special
rivals
obstacles
festival
inception
stolen
issues
day-out
minor
nightmare
avoidance
torment
shameless lie
insanity
liar
fool
who
still
Side Story: First Meeting
truths
capture
juliette
romeo
after
special chapter: behind the scenes
LASTROMEO2

man in love

8.8K 162 12
By lady_arisa

Ah Ri

"President, the assembly by the hall for new students are about to start! We need you to get ready."

I look behind me to see one of my student council member shouted from afar.

Wait, is it that fast!?

"Looks like you're gonna get more busy."

Donghae who is still standing in front of me followed my gaze to the person behind me and smiled.

"Yeah,i guess so."

I forced a fake smile as my eyes went back to him while on the other side of me was cursing for the moment i could talk more to Donghae.

"I'll see you around." Donghae flashes me a kiddo smile-with his eyes slightly forming an eyes-smile that i would love to see it everyday.

"Do your best." He added,giving a thumbs up before finally turn around and starts to walk away.

"I will!" I couldn't help but to grin.

Myungsoo

"This so goddamn boring."

I uttered as Sunggyu-who sat beside me while munching his hotdog that he bought on the way school like a little kid. Well as the matter of fact, he does look like one.

We were sitting by the back of the assembly hall near the exit door because no matter how much air-con this hall has it still feels so hot and stuffy-not to mention a lot of students are here.

"I heard from Woohyun," He starts with his mouth full-resulting the food that he is chewing now is squirting onto the sleeve of my uniform blazer. I looked at him in annoyance and glared at him,

"Mind if you swallow down your food first?"

He blinks at me for few times before flashing me a cheeky smile;

"Sorry," He swallowed it down.

"I heard from Woohyun that you are close with the President?"

Again? Woohyun really do need a tape from me to stick it onto his mouth

"Which President?" I lied-adopting a hint of uninterested talking and my eyes never met his

"You know which President i'm talking about."

"No i don't"

"Liars go to hell,Myungsoo." He frowned and i smirked;

"Then i'd rather go into that hell."

"Stop playing around and answer me,"

"So what if i am," I groaned;frustrated.

"But how?! I've never seen you two alone together though!"

"Because i don't want you guys to open your mouth and starts quacking like ducks."

"That's rude." He snorted.

"I'm just stating a fact." i shrugged my shoulders until the lights in this hall turned dim and only remains small orange lights were on along the other ends of the hall-only white bright lights on the stage were on either.

Not too long until i realized the seats in this hall were full and the familiar figure was walking on the stage with papers in her hand from behind the red curtains-standing in front of the stands with small microphone placed on top of it.

"Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen-I myself as the President council of this university,would like to welcome you with all our sincerity and we are fully happy to see that you have chosen KyungHee as your first year nor to even last year of University. My name is Song Ah Ri and along with my mates in the council society will held a great festival with fireworks at the late afternoon today. My last note for you all that please enjoy the rest of your years with us and once again, Thank you and have a good day."

She shot her signature smile to everyone in every corner of this hall before she bowed down along with the claps of the students filled in this big room.

Accidentally i look around and to my right side chairs to see the face that i saw him with Ah Ri earlier was sitting not too far away from my place. He had his arms crossed as smiling towards the stage direction;

Is he smiling at her?

I frowned and deep down inside my heart i felt like i wanted to beat the crap out of that guy; but at the same time,i know i would only cause big problems around here especially i had no special reasons to beat him.

Of course you do you dumb ass, he just touched your girl.

Inner mind,please stop talking.

I let out a small clicked of a tongue,planning to stay here to rest myself for a while i guess;rather than touring around for this school in a hot weather while sooner or later i will be surrounded by fangirls.

Yeah, i'm good here.

Author

"Thank you for your hard work everybody! Now all that left is up to the food stalls in front and the people to set up the fireworks for tonight." Ah Ri panted as she placed the last speaker from the stage into the auditorium room.

"Are you kidding me? You worked harder than us."

Mari smiled at her as she drank up a carton of milk in her hands; along with Taehyung wiping off the sweats from all the carrying work we had done.

"Yeah,you've done so much today i bet you'll sleep early tonight." The male laughs as taking a seat on top of the speakers.

Ah Ri could only grin at them both after seeing the two love birds exchanging drinks.

She took a glance at the small black watch on her left wrist,afraid that her eyes might playing tricks on her; she lifts her wrist closer to her face and she squinted her eyes on it.

The watch struck past 2 and she remembered that she needed to meet Myungsoo by the infirmary at 2. But now that it was past through it; she widened her eyes and quickly grab her bag by the desk near Mari.

"I'm sorry i gotta go now!"

"Where're you going?"

"Somewhere!" Ah Ri quickly headed out from the room and dash through the hallways down the stairs to the infirmary. Not caring any other students are looking at her in an odd way.

Until she bumped carelessly onto somebody's shoulder but she only continued her way while glancing shortly over her shoulder; and not noticing who she had just bumped into.

"Sorry!" then rush down the stairs.

Donghae turns around slightly to see that girl running around again clumsily;and she does not even know it was him who she had just bumped.

"What's getting the President all rushing?"

Lee Hyuk Jae- his best buddy who stood beside him since earlier followed his gaze over the direction where the girl ran to.

"Beats me." he uttered.

"Let's just get to the class." Hyukjae-or Eunhyuk continued his way and walk ahead first.

"I know."

Donghae hesitantly followed behind him as the same time one question ran past through his mind.

Is she meeting someone?

Ah Ri

"Sorry i'm late!" I slide the door open abruptly into the infirmary.Scanning my eyes around hoping to find the familiar figure caught in my eyes...But no.

"Huh?" i frowned; heading towards the bed where sick students would rest then shoved the white curtain away from my view.

Still,the bed was empty and no one is around.

"Aish.." i grunted in annoyance.

Here i am being an idiot again to tell him i'll change his band-aid. 

But that's okay. As long as i did a lot of good deeds for him; i'll soon be free from under his debt.

Seeing the bed by the side of the window making me suddenly felt my eyelids were heavy and my mind were blank. Thinking that maybe taking a short nap wouldn't hurt right?

After taking another glance towards the door;i grin and covering the white curtain back so i wasn't seen from outside. I took off my shoes carelessly onto the ground and hop onto the bed after placing my bag down on the desk beside.

Good thing they have two pillows here. I hug one of the pillow and one of it placing under my head,trying to find the most comfort position i could in.

Not too long after i shut my eyes close and the next thing i know was darkness blanketed my vision and i am off to my own dreamland.

Myungsoo

 "I'm here~" I sang rather nonchalantly,

I had my bag slings over my shoulder as i took a step into the infirmary the close the door behind me.

I stayed in silence for a moment-no sound at all in this room.

Don't tell me she is more late than me..?

Alright,i know i am late but i purposely did it. Punishment for her to get close with other guys than me. Hmph. Fitting punishment right?

Throwing my bag onto the working chair where the nurse would always sat down-but since no one was here i acted all i can care.

Right after i was thinking i should wait for her while laying on the bed-i walk towards it and shove the curtain away open.

Surprise to see her sleeping figure there-unmoved. And i was surprise enough to see her had really came all the way here although i was jokingly told her to change my band-aid.

"I bet you don't even bother to have my phone number right,"

I mumbled-more like to her sleeping figure and i sounded like crazy talking to myself. Pulling a chair just beside the bed;i never tore my eyesight away from her face.

Sitting down on it and i lean in closer to get more good look of her face. My lips were stretched up to one side-forming a light smile,

"You've worn out yourself too much,Stupid."

I reach out for her face- lightly combing her hair through my fingers to the side so i could see those long eyelashes and her bare skin of white cheeks. I then traces my thumb lightly from caressing her cheek down to her plump pink lips that looks so...tempting..?

I gulp down my saliva-holding myself back from crashing my lips onto hers.

"Damn it," i cursed under my breath before pulling away from her face and leans back towards the chair while slightly licked my upper lip;an old habit. 

Not wanting my temptation to win; i decided just to woke her up.

"Oi,Ah Ri,"

I sat beside her on the edge of the bed-leaning down until i my lips was right beside her ear;purposely blowing out my hot breath on it.

She began to stir and from a side position,she was now facing up to the white ceilings-placing a hand over her eyes as rubbing them like a little child just woken up from her nappy time.

"Uhn--" she groaned.

As soon after she had removed her hands away from her face-she blinks at me then went to sit up straight causing me to moved back slightly from her.

"What took you so long?"

Her voice sounded raspy-may be from the waking up. And i noticed that the side of her hair was slightly in a mess that i found it really cute.

"I'm busy"

Was all i answered and of course that was a lie

"Yeahh righttt, busy." She rolled her eyes and soon i find her plopping down from the bed to put her both shoes on

"Give me your band-aid and i'll change it fast." She said as busy focusing on tying her shoelace up.

I let myself fall onto the bed this time and putting my arms as pillow beneath my head;

"I don't have it."

She quickly stood up from the ground-her brown hazelnuts eyes widening in disbelief at me,

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

"Seriously!? Did you really enjoy pulling a ridiculous prank like this?!" She raise her voice that filled this silence room-glaring hard at me while i could just smirked in satisfaction

"Whatever, i'm out of here--call me if you REALLY DO need my help," Snatching her bag from the desk and ready to stormed out of the room. Until i quickly stood up from the bed and throw one arm around her waist-stopping her from walking any further.

"What now!?"

I chuckled;

"Hang on feisty pants,"

She glared at me over her shoulders with her back facing me. I decided to pull her closer onto the bed again-with me sitting on it while she stood between both of my legs.

"If i really do bring it,would you do it?"

She snorted; "Yes,but make it quick!"

Prying off herself from me and adjusting her uniform again

"Alright alright." I smiled,well at least she would still do it.

Donghae

"See ya' later dude."

Eunhyuk pats on my back as he went to the other way of the hallways with his newly-becoming girlfriend just a week ago.I could only smiled at them both before turning around to walk on the opposite way from them while hike the bag of guitar over my shoulder more up so it won't slipped off as i walk.

I decided to go to the usual place where not everyone in this school goes and that place is so quiet-only remained one tree there and i don't know how the heck that place could be so windy and cold.

As i walk through the hallways passing classes and audio rooms everywhere until i saw the small petite figure just stepped out of the infirmary room and closing the door back.

"Ah Ri?"

The peachy blonde girl tilt her head towards my direction-fast enough her face turns into a smile

"Sunbae, what are you doing here?"

I took a few steps closer to her and returned the same length of her smile;

"I'm just gonna head somewhere alone for a while." I shrugs.

"Wanna come?" I ask her-and instantly her eyes went glistening in joy.

"R-really? I- i mean, that is if you don't mind..?" She bit her lower lip and looking at me with that troubled face that makes me laughs.

"Of course i don't mind. Besides,i'm the one asking you to join."

Her lips then pulled up to a wide grin from ear to ear;nodding firmly.

"Shall we go now then?"

Ah Ri

I still could not believe Donghae had asked me to go with him somewhere! I mean,it's just the two of us! I know i'm acting crazy but come on! Who doesn't fall for Lee Donghae right? No? Well,wait until you see him in person!

Donghae and i talked about musics and sharing what songs could be nice to be played with guitar nor piano. He then told me a little life about his family and him since he was born in Mokpo and his Father had died when he was just a young child due to an illness. That was truthfully saddening me.

Any sons would have wanted their Father to be around;to see them growing day by day. I know i could never understand his feelings because right now my family is still complete.
And i had never had the feelings of losing someone before-Someone important.

"Woah! I can't believe you found such place!" I grin; twirling around under the shaded tree It was quite windy and the atmosphere here is so good for peace and relaxation.

It was a small garden that has green grasses smothering the dirt that is until no brown colour to be seen on the ground. It was located by south wing part of the school-This small garden only contains one bench under the big tree that seems so easy to be climbed and high metal fences surrounding it. Not to mention bushes with different colors of flowers.

I could heard him chuckles as he sat down by the bench;taking out the guitar he had in the large guitar bag

"You play guitar?" I went to take a sit beside him-looking down on the thing in his hand

It is more fun than i imagine to hang out with him like this. Getting to know more about him and i bet he doesn't do this a lot to other fan services. Ha,self-praising much?

"I sure do." he answered-before strumming his delicate fingers onto the strings producing a short yet soft sound

"And i heard you played guitar well too huh?" Donghae shot me a cocky smirk for the first time-making me go all nervous.

"Y-yeah,i love making own songs and stuffs. It was like..letting all your feelings go through those lyrics that you made. It feels amazing."

I took in a deep breath-shutting my both eyelids closed when recalling the lyrics that i have wrote myself.

"But to be honest, i've never been good at writing love songs." i frowned as Donghae rose one eyebrow at me;

"Why not? I thought making love songs is the easiest of all."

"I know that," I bit my lip-feeling hesitantly at first to tell him or not.

"It's just that... I've never felt what real love is."

Honestly i answered before look at him in the eye.

I could even see Donghae's eyes were widen for a while-slightly in surprise.

"You're lying right?" He squinted his eyes on me.

"I'm not!" My cheeks felt as if it is were boiled and wishing i wasn't blushing right now.

Out of a sudden, i started to heard muffling sound from him. I tilt my head towards his direction just to see him covering his mouth with arm. Trying to suppress down his own laughter and i knew he was laughing at me

"I don't see that as a joke!" I scowled at him,

"I'm sorry! It's just that--Hahaha! I did not even see this coming." Donghae looks at me as soon as his laughter subsided and only that smiles still lingers on his face. Right under the sun like this,makes him look more charming than ever.

"I just didn't thought that the President never really liked anyone."

I huffed, "Well it's a fact."

"Alright then," he clears his throat and the seriousness in his voice went back again

"Play me one song that you wrote by yourself."

Donghae smiled;handing me the guitar in his hand which is i gladly accepted it from

"Ha. I'll show you the 'WHY' i became President here," In return i could just smirked winningly at him.

Getting into position, i began to strums my fingers onto the guitar strings slowly-in an acoustic version

"Prepare to fall for me Lee Donghae Sunbae." I joked along still with the guitar as the background instruments as i talked to him;

He smirks; "Make me fall for you Song Ah Ri."

Although that short sentences was only a joke;i could feel my heart skips a beat and as if he sounded like he really meant it.

Without even knowing, I was holding the phone

It's me, it's been a long time

Because it was so hard, because I felt bad if I held you back

Because I regret letting you go, I just let out a sigh

Even though i was focusing on playing the right note of the guitar-i could see from the tail of my eye that Donghae's intense gaze was on me,but i tried keeping it all cool and calm to continued;

When tears fall, even my smallest cherished memories don't know what to do

Because it hurt so much, we promised to let each other go

But whenever I'm not sure I can do it, please let me hear at least your breath

Soon i strums my fingers on the last chorus lyrics and finishes the song

I look over to Donghae with the guitar still in my arms;

"Soo?"

"Are you sure you've never fallen in love before?" He eyed me again,

I pursued my lips to think for a moment then nodded my head assuringly

"Ah Ri, that was great! You could be a great singer! Not to mention your voice!" His frowning soon changed into a grin one; like a little kid has got his presents from Santa

"You think so? I guess.." I flushed; and could only averted eye contacts from him in embarrassment-taking compliments directly from him.

"How about you then?" I tried to change subject;

He blinks his eyes at me for a moment then pointed at himself

"Me?"

I nodded; "You must wrote songs either right?"

It took him a second before he finally nodded.

Smiling; i handed him back his guitar-giving him my oh-so-famous eyes-smiles, "Then play your favourite one."

"Favourite one?"

I nodded once more.

"Please?"

His expression change into an unreadable one-like went blank or what you called it expressionless

Did i..said something wrong?

"Here i go then,"

Donghae took a deep breath;before he starts with the guitar again,

I thought this was the end of my memory

The faces I'll never see again pass me by

I stood at the end where I couldn't do anything

I put my hands together and just prayed

I don't know why but along with his lyrics and voice;it truly affected me already deeply inside. A Heartbreaking song;

Get up again

I want to see you who has waited for me

Go back again

I want to say "I love you"

I've lived without knowing

How precious you are

Soon his song came to an end,and i know that wasn't any picked-up lyrics song.But i know this song must have a deep meaning for Donghae himself.

From shutting his eyes closed-he then opened them again slowly. And he looks over to me, was in surprised to his eyes were beaming like a fragile glass that i could even see my own reflection,

"Sunbae..." i uttered softly;

"That song,is--"

The atmosphere around us turned grim and sorrow. Before Donghae looks away blankly to the clear blue sky;

"Yeah," he starts off,

"The song that i wrote for the girl who i used to love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 6.2K 34
"i hate that i want you." minho and seungmin are best friends. nothing more, nothing less. they have boyfriends for fuck's sake, they couldn't possib...
7.5K 240 55
Love.. It's not all roses.. Two people battling with their pasts and inner demons, collided together? Can they heal each other' shattered souls, or...
62K 2.2K 35
two best friends who met through instagram... • lower case :) • bad at writing ;-; anyways , i hope you'll like this story (and maybe vote ehet) star...
10.2K 215 23
"I'm begging you.Even if it isn't me,give love a second chance." Highest ranking -1st in #kwonsoonyoung 1st in #kwonhoshi 23rd in #seventeenimagines...