hurt :: sasunaru

Galing kay glittervaults

It all started in middle school; the bullying that Naruto went through for no valid reason whatsoever. But de... Higit pa

prologue.
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.

chapter seventeen.

4.4K 185 450
Galing kay glittervaults

Naruto's POV

The next day felt like a blur. It felt as if I was their physically but not mentally. My body was just doing what it was supposed to do, while my mind was somewhere else. Somewhere far away. I didn't really hear what any of the teachers said, or anyone else really.

It wasn't until I was walking to lunch and I felt someone grab my wrist that I almost snapped back in to my senses. I turn around to see who it was only to see a pale, raven-haired boy. And it wasn't the one I knew, it was someone completely different. Someone I didn't know. I wait for him to say something.

"You were about to bump in to that sign" he says, pointing at the "wet floor" sign.

I simply blinked at it before looking back at the stranger again. "Thanks" I mumbled, attempting to walk away again. However, the hand on my wrist prevented me from doing so, once again.

I gave the stranger a weird look. "Sorry" he says and finally lets go of my wrist. "I'm new here. I was wondering if you could show me where the principal's office is?"

My eyes narrow. "Did you just get here or something?"

"Yeah, I wanted to stay home but my mom kept pestering me so, here I am" he says blankly.

I really didn't feel like helping this boy out, but I didn't really feel like thinking up of some bullshit excuse either.

"Whatever. Follow me" I tell him, already walking.

He follows quickly behind me and says, "Thanks. What's your name?"

"Naruto"

"I'm Sai. Nice to meet you."

•••

The school day was finally over and I was so ready to go home. Deidara has been giving me a concerned look ever since yesterday.

"Naru, please tell me what's wrong" Deidara says.

"I'll tell you later" I say. I probably wasn't actually going to tell him yet. I just wanted to get him off my back.

"Promise?" he asks.

"Promise." I say blankly.

"I have a club meeting today, but Iruka will pick you up. But once I come home, you're telling me." Deidara demands. I just nod.

I see Iruka waiting in his car. I say bye to my cousin and get in to Iruka's car, finally leaving school. Iruka and I had basic conversations on the way home.

When I got home, I went straight to my room, changed in to some pajamas and plopped on my bed. My mind started to think about what happened yesterday between me and Sasuke.

I thought about that amazing kiss and how much I wanted to do it again. I thought about the way he kissed back, so dominating and possessive. How hot yet passionate it was.

Well, at least to me it was passionate. Apparently, to him that kiss was just a mere test. Sasuke led me on to the point where I thought maybe I had a chance. To the point where I thought he felt the same way, only to crush that hope with a few words. 

I sit up on my bed, sitting crossed-legged, and grabbed my pillow and hugged it to my chest, letting out silent sobs.

Not too long after, I hear Iruka calling me from the kitchen. "Naruto! Your friend is here!" He says.

Curiosity kicked in me. Who would actually come over to my house to see me? I quickly wiped my face and went to the front door, where Iruka was. I saw the door opened and Yahiko standing there.

"H-hey Yahiko" I say to him.

Yahiko smiles at me and walks in while Iruka closed the door behind him.

"Dinner will be ready soon. Would you like to stay?" Iruka asks him.

"I really appreciate your kindness, sir. But unfortunately, I won't be staying for long." Yahiko replies with his signature smile.

"Oh, just call me Iruka" Iruka says with a smile.

"Okay Iruka. I'm Yahiko. My apologies for not introducing myself earlier." Yahiko hold his hand out to shake.

Iruka shakes it and says, "No problem. Now, run along kids."

"Let's go to my room." I say to Yahiko. I head to room, expecting him to be following me.

We got to my room and I closed the door. "My room's a bit messy. But it's not like I knew I was going to have a guest."

Yahiko chuckles. "Sorry about that."

"How'd you even know my address?" I ask him.

"Deidara and I worked on a project together once and he gave me his address just in case I ever needed to come over or something." He says.

"Hm. Well whatever. Why are you here?" I ask.

Yahiko gives me a soft smile and walks up to me and stops right in front of me. He cups my face in his hands. "I saw that there was something wrong with you during school today but wasn't able to come up to you. So, I came here to comfort you."

I felt my face heat up as he said that. I move my face from his hands look down at my feet. "I'm fine. You didn't have to come here."

"Baby," he puts his index finger under my chin, making me look back up, "I can tell you've been crying," he says softly.

I felt tears well up in my eyes again for some reason and decided to back up and put some distance between us. I faced the window while my back was facing him. I wiped my eyes quickly.

I stared out the window and said, "how would you feel if you thought you had something with someone, you thought you had a chance with that someone, only for that to all be crushed. All because he's a coward who won't face his true self" My fists clench at the last part.

I hear footsteps from behind. I knew Yahiko was coming closer to me. He stopped once he was right behind me.

"I'm not sure what I would do. But what I do know is that this someone doesn't deserve you, Naruto." He says in a soft tone.

"Then who does?" I mumble in a vulnerable tone.

I hear Yahiko sigh. He then wraps his strong arms around my waist and and engulfs me in to a back hug.

"You deserve someone who cherishes you. Who will do anything to make you smile. Someone who would spoil you rotten. Someone who would make sure to let everyone know that you're theirs." He says.

I chuckle bitterly. "Yeah, let me know when you find a person like that."

There was a pause before Yahiko mumbles, "That person may be closer than you think."

My eyes widen as I turn around to face him while he let's go of me. "What are you trying to say, Yahiko?" I ask him, cautiously.

Yahiko stares at me directly in the eyes for a little, then he says, "This may be the wrong time but, fuck it. Naruto, please be my boyfriend"

I stare at him incredulously as he kept talking. "I know you're hurt right now. But I promise, I will be the ideal boyfriend for you. I promise you'll never get hurt again."

"Yahiko.." I pause, thinking of what to say. "I can't. The person I mentioned before, I've liked him for a long time now. I'm not sure when I would be able to get over him."

"Then use me."

"W-what?"

"Use me, Naruto. I will be the greatest boyfriend in the world while you focus on getting over that someone. I'll smother you and give you the love that you deserve. I'll show you how it feels to be appreciated properly." He says determinedly.

It took me a good minute to process what he just said. "I-I can't do that to you-"

"Yes you can, baby. It'll all be worth it once you realize what you truly deserve. Until then, I'll help you. Just give me a chance." He says. I just stare at him.

"I know this may be too much to take in at once. I know this may sound too forceful-"

"Yes" I cut him off.

"Huh?"

"Yes. I'll be your boyfriend, Yahiko. But I'm not going to use you. It wouldn't be fair. I'll pour my 100% in to this relationship." I say

"But what about getting over that person?" Yahiko asks.

"Well, with you by my side, I should be fine" I grin at him. "Besides, it's not like I have no feelings for you."

Yahiko looked overjoyed. He wrapped his arms around my waist, lifted me up, and spun me.
I kept smiling as he put me down and pecked my lips.

Now that Yahiko's my boyfriend, I should be able to sooner or later get over Sasuke. I'll be able to fully devote myself to Yahiko.

I truly believed that I could do it.

——————————————

so yeah. that just happened.

question: what do you think sasuke's gonna do when he finds out naruto and yahiko are now dating?

vote, comment and share!! ((-:

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

23.5K 747 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...
549K 14.3K 42
Naruto just started at his new school to escape the bad history at his old one and instantly catches the eye of Sasuke. Although Naruto's eye has bee...
973K 30.6K 34
Naruto doesn't like Sasuke. Sasuke Already Loves Naruto. Ever Since Middle School. Naruto is going through some changes and starts to think he's fall...
29.9K 1.4K 21
Naruto was in an abusive relationship. He hid it well from everyone. He planned to keep it hidden until that one unfortunate night. His best friend f...