Louis Tomlinson Imagines

By kingoflouve

Looking for one shots and short stories with you and Louis Tomlinson? Here you go. All wrote by yours truly More

(A/N)
Fixed Marriage
Fixed Marriage pt. 2
Fixed Marriage pt. 3
Fixed Marriage pt. 4
Fixed Marriage pt. 5
Divorce
Divorce pt. 2
Divorce pt. 3
Divorce pt. 4
Long Distance Relationship
Long Distance Relationship pt. 2
Long Distance Relationship pt. 3
Long Distance Relationship pt. 4
A Youtuber and a Popstar
A Youtuber and a Popstar pt. 2
Insecurities
Insecurities pt. 2
High School Love
High School Love pt. 2
Happy Ending?
Happy Ending? pt. 2
Happy Ending? pt. 3
Betrayed
Just A Friend
Just A Friend pt. 2
Just A Friend pt. 3
Just A Friend pt. 4
Heated Arguments
Does He Know?
A Youtuber and a Popstar (Special Chapter)
Back To You
IMPORTANT
I'm Not The Only One
Revealed
Cheating With You
Cheating With You pt. 2
PR Stunt
PR Stunt pt. 2
Pregnancy
Pregnancy pt. 2
He Leaves
He Leaves pt. 2
Let's Play A Game
Let's Play A Game pt. 2
Let's Play A Game pt. 3
Accident
Accident pt. 2
Let's Play A Game pt. 4
Just Like You
Crush
The CEO
Mutual Understanding
Crush pt. 2
Mutual Understanding pt. 2
Crush pt. 3
Crush pt. 4
Little Black Dress
Crush pt. 5
Miss You
Christmas Eve
My Vow
Fairy Tale
Fairy Tale pt. 2
You
Babysitter
Babysitter pt. 2
Laser Tagging
Pretend
Pretend pt. 2
Hello

Let's Play A Game pt. 5

2.1K 69 15
By kingoflouve

Events have passed.

Even graduation has come.

You didn't see Louis. Why are you bothered? You don't even care about him.

Your college life was over, and your relationship with Louis too. If you even had one.

You should be happy, right? At least you convinced yourself.

You didn't go to apply for work today since you're not feeling well. So your mom visited you to take care of you.

You got distracted from your thoughts when you hear a knock on your bedroom door.

"Honey?" You hear your mom called you and open the door, "it's time to take your medicine."

You sat up, your mom helping you. "Thank you mom." You took the tablet and drank the water.

She checked your temperature and noticed it didn't change. "Why did you have a fever so sudden?"

You just shrugged.

"Rinth told me what happened." Your mom said and that made you look at her.

"Tell you what?" You asked, you hoped it isn't what you're thinking about.

But unfortunately, "about you and that guy named Louis."

You covered yourself with the sheets, "I don't want to talk about it mom."

"Why did you do it to him, honey?" Your mom said. "He didn't deserve it."

You faced her, "But he's a jerk mom! Just like my dad!" You argue.

Your mom shook his head, disagreeing, "Not all men are the same."

"Sure, your father did left me, left us. It's his loss anyway." Your mom says, "But that guy Louis, he loved you, he treated you like everything."

"People can change. Louis can change. So he did, for you. So don't be blinded by your own belief. If you truly love him, don't deny it. Follow what your heart says."

Your mom stands up, "Have some rest. I'll come back later to check on you. Goodnight honey." She kiss you on your forehead and proceeded to leave your room.

Overnight, you thought about your mom's words.

Love and hate was battling in your heart.

And you realized, she was right.

What you did was truly wrong, and you regretted it.

You wanted to take back everything. What you said, what you did. But you could not.

You cried yourself to sleep, thinking about the memories you've had with him.

The next morning, your fever has gone down. So you finally go to look and apply work.

After doing so, you decided to stop over the coffee shop and have a drink.

"Hi, Miss (Y/N)." The young boy at the counter greeted you, "the usual?"

You nod, "you know me too well." He punched the order and you waited for it.

"Here it is." He handed you the cup, and there's a note with it: Smile. Happy looks good on you.

You look at him and you smile.

"That's the one I've been waiting for." He said.

"Thank you." You say and left.

What the young boy did, it made you remember something. Louis' notes & love letters.

You can't take it, you miss him so darn much.

You get your phone from your bag and searched for your contacts. You see his name still there and dialled it. But it wasn't ringing.

You're too distracted that you didn't realize you're about to bump into someone.

"Oh!" You say. Good thing that your drink didn't splash, "I'm sorry."

You look up to the person, "it's okay"

He seems too familiar.

"(Y/N)?" He knows you.

It then came into your mind. "Calvin!" It's Louis' college pal.

"How have you been?" He asks.

"I'm doing good, I think." You say, "how about you?"

"Pretty good." He says.

"It's good to see you. It's been a while." You never really got a decent coversation with him but you know he's at the perfect timing.

"You too." He smiled.

"Uhmmm, Cal. I know it's sudden, but can we talk?" You say.

"Talk about what??"

"You know.." hinting him, but you guess he's too oblivious to know.

"About.. Louis." You say anyway.

"Oh," he realized.

"Are you still friends with him?"

"Oh, uh yeah." He nods.

"How is he?" You say, hoping you still got a chance.

"He's doing fine."

"Where is he? I haven't seen him since college" you're just too eager to know.

"He's at his hometown. He's getting married."

What did he just say?

"What?" You say in shock, "h-he's getting married?"

"Oh uh.." he realized what he said and slowly nodded, "yes... with Briana." You know that girl, that blonde he flirted with in college. "Actually, his wedding day's tomorrow."

Your world comes crashing down.

"But.. H-how?" You asked puzzled.

"It's fixed marriage. He doesn't want to at first, but his decision's final."

You felt dizzy, like your world is spinning.

"(Y/N)? Are you alright?" Calvin asked, concerned. His face becomes blurred and his voice become a faint.

And to that moment, you just lost your balance and fell down the ground.

You wake up hearing faint murmur of voices. You slowly open your eyes and see people.

"(Y/N)! You're awake." Your visions come clearer and you see Rinth's face.

"Oh my dear!" Your mom say, "how are you feeling?"

"Where am I?" You say.

"You're home now. Calvin called your mom from your phone and he took you here." Rinth said and you see Calvin right there.

"He didn't leave until you wake up." Your mom said.

"I'm sorry I bothered you, Calvin." You apologize.

"Oh no, it's alright. I was scared about you."

"Thank you," you carefully sat up and one thing came into your mind, "wait."

You look at Calvin and remembered, "it's Louis' wedding day today, right?"

He nodded.

"I need to go." You say and tried stand up.

"Wait what?" Your mom says, "no no no. You can't. Look at what happened to you."

"But mom, I'm fine! I need to stop the wedding."

"And why will you do it?" Rinth crossed his arms.

"Because I love him!" You confessed. "And I can't afford to see him marry someone else... but me"

"Oh my goodness (Y/N)!" Rinth shouted, "I freaking knew it!"

"You were such an insensitive brat, you denied your feelings for him then you hurt him?! And all this time you loved him?!" Rinth lectured you, "this is your karma, woman."

"I know. That's why I regret everything I did, and I will ask for forgiveness and do everything to stop the wedding before it's too late."

"You are right mom," you turn to her, "I need to follow my heart, and my heart wants Louis."

Your mom smiled, "That's right. Mother knows best."

"Now go," she said, "follow your heart!"

"Come on (Y/N), I'll take you there. Like you said, before it's too late." Calvin offered.

You smile, and followed him.

You just hoped it wasn't too late.

time skip brought to you by 1d bc i miss them so much
#plzcomeback

ok back to the story

After 3 and a half hours, that felt like forever, you finally arrived to the venue. It's a beach wedding. You get out of the car, and you instantly see him with the bride at the altar.

"Go," Calvin tell you, "I'm rooting for you."

He said and you thanked him again.

"Should anyone here present know of any reason that this couple should not be joined in holy matrimony," You hear the preacher say, "speak now or forever hold your peace."

You watched, with your feet trembling and palms sweating.

This is your last chance.

You walk at the middle and everyone's eyes are on you. You see Louis turn around and met your eyes. He was stunned to see you there.

"Louis," you miss his face so much, "don't do this." Your voice shakes.

You walk towards them and confronted him. "I know I don't have the right because of what I've done."

You don't care about the people, you just want to let it all out, "but all I wanted to say is, I love you!"

"I'm sorry for everything," you apologize, real tears coming from your eyes.

"don't marry her," you say, "I know it sounds selfish."

You look at the bride, she's completely confused but at the same time unhappy. You look back at Louis, "yes, she's nice, she loves you. But you love me, and I love you."

You continue, "You told me we're going to grow old together, and I'll do everything just to experience it and have a life with you."

Louis avoids his eyes from you, and looks at his own feet. He sighed, "but I deserve—"

You grab his collar, "You deserve me Louis!" You cried. Briana looks devastated and walked away.

He looked at her walking towards the seashore.

He gave you a look and tried to remove your grip, "Excuse me." He followed her, and it tore your heart to pieces.

Maybe it's too late. Maybe he doesn't love you anymore.

You watch them talking at the seashore, He says something to her then she bursts into tears and just nods.

You wipe your tears when Louis comes back to you.

"Come with me." He grabbed you by the hand and walked away from the altar.

"Louis, please don't throw me away," you plead. "I know it's wrong of me to come here. But try to understand!" You sob.

You exerted all the force to stop and make him look at you, "please Louis!"

He opened the door of his car, "get in the car."

"Louis..." you tried to plead once again.

"Get in the car!" He shout.

Guess this is goodbye.

"Are you that stupid?" He says, "if you don't get in, how will we run away and start again?"

You're taken off guard by what he said.

He smiles and you feel like melting. You can't wait to hug him, so you did. Real tight.

He spun you around and his family and friends cheered for you.

He held the car open for you and you go in while he goes to the driver's seat. And you went off.

"So, you love me." Louis said cheekily while looking at the street.

"No." You crossed your arms.

"No returns, no exchanges! I heard it," he says proudly.

"What did you say to Briana though?" You change the topic, since you're really curious.

"That I love you, not her." He says frankly.

"Poor girl! You hurt her feelings." You tell him.

"Woman? What is wrong with you? You want me to go back and marry her? Okay," he was about to turn the wheel but you stopped him.

"I was just joking! Jeez," you roll your eyes and he laughed.

"You're lucky you're the one I love." He says, "if not, I will really throw you out and I will never see you again. Then I will surely marry her and have—"

You cut him off by kissing his lips.

You pull away, "marry her and you will never taste these lips again." You threatened him.

He looks at you for a second and put his hand up in defeat, "All right, you win."

He stopped the car as the spotlight went red. He turned to you and cupped your cheeks, slowly leaning in to close the gap between you.

You smile as his lips smash yours. It's been a while since his lips kissed you, and you swear you missed its taste and his touch.

You promised yourself to never ever let go of him again.

He's all yours and you're all his, forever.

•••

It finally ended!
What do you think about this imagine? Let me know 🤓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 314 11
This "story" contains small imagines about Larry Stylinson, of which i will be trying to make cute. Enjoy!
6.2K 69 46
Just for directioners to come and read stories that they wish could happen to them.
424K 8.4K 65
κ’° 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 π‚πŽππ’π“π‘π”π‚π“πˆπŽπ κ’± a collection of louis tomlinson preferences written by @/magicchai via wattpad. ˗ˏˋwritten in 2014-2017. edit...
1.5K 18 4
One shot's stories and imagines made for Directioners