The Allen Twins (Glee and Fla...

Por AlyceSeafire

Sebastian and Barry Allen are the twin sons of Henry and Nora Allen. After the incident, they were separated... Mais

Double the Trouble
The Incident
As The Years Go By... PART 1!
As The Years Go On...PART 2!
As the Years Go By...Part 3!
Family
Brothers and Sisters
The Flash
Confrontations
Secrets Revealed
Huntbastian Part 1
Huntbastian Part 2
Guilt
Redemption
Love
Mentors
Keep Calm, Warble On!
Betrayal
Rescue
Struggle
Ohio
Awestruck?
Oh Brother
Long Live Bohemia
Take Me Or Leave Me
Recovery
Without the Flash...
Change for the Better? Pt 1
Chapter 30: Change for the Good Pt. 2
Chapter 31: Interlude
Metapocalypse

NYADA

1.6K 39 8
Por AlyceSeafire

19 years old

New York City

Santana nervously paced the hallway of Sebastian's apartment. She managed to pluck up the courage and knocked on the door. Sebastian opened the door.

"Santana."

"We need to talk." She said barging into the apartment. Barry had a sandwich in hand still wearing pajama bottoms. "You out!"

"Santana?"

"You heard me."

Barry glanced at both Santana, who had a determined look on her face, and Sebastian, who looked troubled. "Uh, I'll just go...buy some uhh pie? Yeah Pie."

He was about to leave the apartment then looked at his attire.

"Uh Yeah, give me a minute I'll be out of your hair."

Barry quickly changed and was out the door within five minutes which was a new record for the Forensics Major.

"We need to talk." Santana said making herself comfortable on one end of the

"You mentioned." Sebastian said taking a seat on the other side of the sofa.

"About the other day..." Santana said "I..."

"Santana..." Sebastian started. "I don't know what happened. It just..."

"Happened." Santana finished. "I don't know why but I thought I felt a ..."

"Spark." Sebastian said. "I never had a doubt that I was gay. But after the other day, I'm not so sure."

"It's been a bit different since Brittany and I broke up." Santana said. "When we started to hang... No one understands me better than you do."

"I never really had a real boyfriend. Or a girlfriend for that matter." Sebastian said. "The closest thing I thought I had to a relationship tried to kill me. I don't want to be some sort of rebound."

"Brittany and I are over." Santana said. "Or at least we were. I let her go. She's on her way to some bigshot school when she got discovered as a math genius."

"So, what now."

Santana scooted closer to Sebastian and took on of his hands in hers. "Now we decide. We can always act like it never happened. Or we could give this a shot."

~()~

The day before they performed Santana and Sebastian were having one last rehearsal.

Santana was tense as they went through the steps one last time.

"Calm down Santana." Sebastian said. "You're too tense. We've been at this for weeks. You know this by heart by now. The more you worry the more you'll forget."

"I haven't felt this nervous since I first auditioned for the Cheerios." Santana said as Sebastian stopped the song. "And the people in NYADA is just as bad as Sue Sylvester will ever be...."

"Hey, hey, hey." Sebastian said grabbing her shoulders. "You've got this. No one's got anything on Auntie Tana remember? We've rehearsed this hundreds of times. You know the steps by heart by now. And you have me. No one else has a self-acclaimed musical expert as a partner."

Santana laughed at Sebastian's attempt to cheer her up.

"You've got this." Sebastian reassured. "Okay?"

"Okay." Santana said with a smile.

"Now." Sebastian said. "One last run before we call it a night. You need your beauty sleep if you're going to win tomorrow."

"It's not a competition." Santana said teasingly "You don't need to act like a slave driver."

"You have much to learn, Joanne." Sebastian said with a smirk. "How do you think I managed to get the Warblers to evolve from the Warbler two step. Everything is a competition."

"Well then, Mark." Santana said "We have work to do."

~()~

A pair of students just finished their performance their professor pokerfaced as they finished their performance. The other students clapped politely as the professor called for the next performers.

"Next, Santana Lopez."

Santana put a mic with a mic stand on stage. The professor rang a bell that signal them to start. Sebastian enters the stage with a messenger bag where Santana was playing with the mic. The spectacled woman returned to watch the performance.

"Hi, Maureen called me to help fix the equipment."

"Mark?"

"Joanne?"

Sebastian sighed dropping the bag. "Maureen said she'd be here."

"Don't hold your breath."

"Can I help anyway?"

"I hired an Engeneer."

"Great!" Sebastian said picking up the messenger bag and tried to leave "Well then, nice to have..."

"Wait." Santana called as Sebastian started to leave the stage "He's 3 hours late."

The familiar music started to play as Santana sang "The samples won't delay but the cable-"
Sebastian sang a response. "There's another way. Say something, anything"

Santana gave a bored expression into the mic

""
""
""

"It's weird."

"Very Weird"

"Freaking Weird"

Santana walked away from the micstand and continued to sing in frustration.
"I'm so mad that I don't know what to do
Fighting with microphones
Freezing down to my bones
And to top it all off I'm with you"

Sebastian walked towards Santana deep into his character.

"Feel like going insane
Got a fire in your brain
And you're thinking of drinking gasoline"

As a matter of fact

Honey, I know this act
It's called the Tango: Maureen

The Tango: Maureen
It's a dark, dizzy, merry go round
As she keeps you dangling (you're wrong)
Your heart she is mangling (it's different with me)
And you toss and you turn cause her cold eyes can burn
Yet you yearn and you churn and rebound

I think I know what you mean

The Tango: Maureen

Has she ever pouted her lips and called you "Pookie?"

Never

Have you ever doubted a kiss or two?

This is spooky

Did you swoon when she walked through the door?

Every time, so be....cautious

Did she moon over other boys?

More than moon

I'm getting nauseous

Santana and Sebastian grasped each other's hand then pulled each other in an embrace-like dance position.

They went through an elaborate set of steps. Sebastian then dipped Santana where she kicked her legs high before landing back on her feet like a professional. After Sebastian spun Santana, they started to sing again. Performing like actual actors of the play.

She cheated

She cheated

Maureen cheated

Freaking cheated

I'm defeated, I should give up right now

Gotta look on the bright side with all of your might

I'd fall for her still anyhow

Both their voices blended as they sang.
When you're dancing her dance
You don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall

Sebastian sang as Santana made a dip her leg extended behind her before coming back up to position.
So you think might as well

Dance a tango to hell

At least I'll have tangoed at all

The pair stepped it up a knotch. With quicker steps as they sang with the music not missing a beat.
The Tango: Maureen
Gotta dance 'til your diva is through
You pretend to believe her
Cause in the end you can't leave her
But the end it will come
Still you have to play dumb

They slowed down as the song did.
Why do we love when she's mean

And she can be so obscene

My Maureen

The Tango: Maureen

Santana's Classmates clapped enthusiastically as Santana and Sebastian left the stage to make way for the next performer.

"That was great!" Santana exclaimed as she jumped on Sebastian who spun her around with a smile of his own.

"Of course. What else would they expect from this duo."

Santana laughed and Sebastian leaned in for a kiss.

"What was that for?" Santana said as they broke up from the kiss.

"That was me saying that I would like to give it a try." Sebastian said. "If I'm going to date a girl. It might as well be the only girl who can keep up with my brand of quick wit and inevitable snark."

Santana laughed as she held his hand in hers.

~()~

"Wait, so let me get this straight." Barry said then thought for a moment. "Pun not intended. So you, Sebastian Allen; who at the age of thirteen announced, came out or, whatever you want to call it, , decided to help Santana choreograph her dance project ended up kissing her. Which lead to her kicking me out of our own apartment, which I am not over with by the way. Then ended up with you both dating?"

"Pretty much."

"What is with all these musicals." Barry said. "They always end up with girls chasing you or in this case encapturing you into their claws."

Sebastian just shrugged with a smirk. "I'm just good that way."

"Whatever." Barry said rolling his eyes. "Anyways, you have mail."

"Mail, who would be sending me mail?" Sebastian said. "You sure it isn't just the bill?"

"Yeah because the bill is addressed to your foster parents, this one is addressed to you." Barry said and gave a joking smirk. "Who knows it might be from Hogwarts."

"Where'd you put it."

"On the Coffee Table." Barry said. "I'm in the mood for Chinese for Lunch. Take out?"

"Sure." Sebastian said opening mysterious letter. "What?"

"Bas, what do you want?"

"Uh, anything's fine." Sebastian said. "I need to call Rachel."

"Who's it from?"

"NYADA"

~()~

Okay!!! Hahah my first cliffhanger in a while.

Just for reference the song tha tSebastian and Santana did is called "The Tango Maureen" from Rent. I fell in love with Rent recently. And I've been sitting on this particular plotline for a while only now did I find a song that fits. There are people that asked on why is this going on. Well let's just says it proves on why Sebastian and Santana have a good relationship.

So this is pre Hunter if it's not obvious :D

Please Review :D 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3K 71 11
No one had seen it coming. No one. Not Barry Allen, Sebastian Smythe, or even Hal Jordan, for that matter. Except for one... (Glee x Flash with DCAU...
130K 2.5K 23
Sequel to "Who is Sebastian Smythe?" Barry Allen has had a rather complicated life so far. but what happens when old high school friends and acquaint...
14.3K 337 40
In this story, The Flash is back with a whole new beginning. Barry find out he has twin sisters that he never knew about and that they were in the sa...
136K 2.9K 28
|a Grant Gustin fan fic through a stream of text messages| • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •...