Haikyuu!! One Shots

By Glasses-Sama

Kageyama X Hinata Daichi X Sugawara Asahi X Nishinoya Kuroo X Kenma Oikawa X Iwaizumi Ukai X... More

Kageyama X Hinata
Daichi X Sugawara
Asahi X Nishinoya
Kuroo X Kenma
Iwaizumi X Oikawa
Ukai X Takeda
Tsukishima X Yamaguchi
Lev X Yaku
Bokuto X Akaashi
Kuroo X Tsukishima
Iwazumi X Oikawa
Tsukishima X Yamaguchi
KurooXKenma
Bokuto X Kuroo
Ushijima x Tendo
Kageyama X Hinata
Bokuto X Kuroo
Oikawa X Suga
Kuroo X Tsukki (Part 1)
Foursome special!
Oikawa X Kageyama
Hanamaki X Matsukawa
Kuroo X Tsukki (Part 2)
Hanamaki X Matsukawa (part 2)
Authors note
Christmas special

Ushijima X Oikawa

17.8K 246 298
By Glasses-Sama

The smell of alcohol and the warmth beside him was new for Oikawa to wake up to but he didn't mind as long as he wasn't cold or at least that's what he thought until his hand meant a solid chest of flesh. Oikawa's eyes widen as he sat up and looked around realizing he wasn't in his room and there was a naked male beside him.

 "W-what?!" Oikawa scrambled to get out of bed getting tangled in the sheets and falling to the floor in the process. With a loud thud, Oikawa hit face first into the hardwood of the hotel room. "Ow," Oikawa whined as he sat up and tried to get loose from the bedding that was until his eye's meant olive orbs.

"H-Hello stranger." Oikawa voice was higher than it normally was as he looked at this beautiful man, his slightly tan skin and the way his hair fell into his eyes slightly.

"Hello." Ahhhh and his voice what a dream Oikawa thought as he stood up finally getting himself untangled from the sheets. He sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at the man as he stood up and stretched before turning to look at him. Oikawa felt the heat rush to his face as he got a full view of this handsome stranger and he couldn't help himself as he gulped.

"So, um you see I'm not quite sure what happened last night and I was wondering if you could tell me?" his voice was weak and sounded shocked but he watched the man turn away from him and head to the bathroom opening one of the hotels toothbrushed and cleaning his teeth.

"After the wedding you got drunk, some guys tried to pick you up, I stopped them and then took you here to rest but you wouldn't quit trying to get in my pants so we fooled around for a bit until you got tired and passed out," he spoke as he turned on the shower before turning to face Oikawa. "Do you want to join me?" his hand pointed to the shower behind him and before Oikawa could stop himself he nodded his head and stood up heading to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry I was a burden last night," he whispered as he stepped into the shower letting the warm water flow down his back as he turned around to wet his hair.

"You weren't. I enjoyed myself." the man said bluntly as he scrubbed the shampoo into his hair and the sent of coconuts and vanilla filled the shower making Oikawa's mouth water as he leaned into this handsome stranger.

"Is that so?" Oikawa questioned as his chest meant the mans back making him jolt a bit out of surprise before looking over his shoulder with the slightest smile forming on his lips.

"Yes it is," he replied as he turned around and moved forwards making Oikawa back up and watch as he rinsed the shampoo from his olive-brown hair before sliding it back and out of his face. "I never caught your name." He said after he opened his eyes and looked at Oikawa.

"I'm Oikawa Tooru and you?" 

"Ushijima Wakatoshi." a smile graced Oikawa's lips once more as they went through their shower in silence and for once it didn't bother Oikawa as he stared at the man know as Ushijima. Never once in his life had he been stupid enough to get drunk and go home with a complete stranger but thinking that he went to his best friend/one-sided love since elementary school's wedding yesterday and watched him get married to probably the prettiest girl he had ever seen if he was being honest with himself, he could understand why he had gotten so drunk last night and for once it wasn't Iwaizumi that stopped him and brought him home.

Instead, it was the gorgeous stranger with olive eyes that stopped him and helped him from going home with some crazy guys and brought him to a hotel room and was now currently showering with him or more like he was showering with this god of a man.

"So you're a friend of the brides right?" Oikawa had asked after they had finished their shower and was stepping out into the steaming bathroom.

"I'm her younger brother," he stated bluntly and walked over towards the bed where a clean set of clothes sat folded neatly for both of them. Oikawa watched mouth watering as the man dropped the towel leaving his tanned ass in full view for Oikawa who bit his lip to keep from saying anything embarrassing. He watched shamelessly as Ushijima dressed in the suit before turning to him.

"These clothes should be to your liking, I have to go now. See you soon Oikawa Tooru." Ushijima gave him a small smile before leaving the room quickly and swiftly. Oikawa couldn't say anything else as he watched the man disappear from the hotel room before turning towards the bed where an expensive pair of dress pants and a white blouse sat.

"Mmmm." Oikawa hummed happily as he dressed and put his suit from the night before into a bag, slipping into his shoes and disappearing from the hotel room as well. It was then that his phone started ringing angrily in his pocket after looking at the caller ID to see Iwaizumi's name he sighed. 

"Hello, Iwa-chan." Oikawa chirped hoping that his voice didn't give away how he was feeling, the last thing he needed right now was his one-sided love/best friend noticing that he couldn't talk normally with him not yet.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ASSIKAWA!?!" He screamed angrily into the cell.

"I'm at leaving Everland Hotel and Spa right now why?"

"Makki called me this morning telling me you never made it back home last night and when I asked him why Issei took the phone and told me you went home with some stranger after getting completely plastered. I was worried because you've never done that before, are you doing alright?" It was weird for Iwa-chan to use such a gentle voice with him, it was something he couldn't handle, something so usual and not likes how their friendship normally was at all.

"Yeah totally fine anyways I have to go now bye bye Iwa-chan! Tell Miko-Chan Hello for me! You two have fun on your honeymoon now!" and without waiting for a reply he hung the phone up looking up towards the blue sky and calming his breath to keep from crying. Why did he have to be stupid enough to fall in love with Iwaizumi? He would never understand why it hurt like hell just to talk to someone he used to be able to tell everything to it was so new to him and he hated it. He just hoped that time would heal him just like his mother had always told him growing up, time heals all wounds.

After composing himself enough to walk, he strolled down the street, grabbing a taxi on the way and heading off to work. He had only been there ten minutes before Kuroo found him and hugged him so tight he thought he would break like a twig.

"Holy shit Oikawa you had me worried!" Oikawa stared down at him for a moment before hugging him back and giving a weak smile.

"I'm sorry Tetsu-Chan, but I have news for you!" Oikawa chirped catching the curiosity of Kuroo was so easy.

"Alright you can fill me in as we walk!" he chuckled as he locked arms with Oikawa and headed in the direction of their office.

"So you already know that I'm in love with Iwa-chan and had to watch him get married yesterday. So during the wedding party I guess I got super drunk and was gonna go home with some old men but this really handsome stranger stopped them and brought me back to his hotel room to keep me from doing anything stupid, I don't remember what happened but he told me that I kept trying to get in his pants so we fooled around a bit before I passed out and then this morning we showed together and I found out that he was the brides little brother but boy was he handsome and stunning and did I tell you he's hung like holy shit Tetsu-Chan, He's monsterous but so beautiful and He even got me these clothes before he left and-"

"Okay Tooru breath, you're talking way too fast man also don't tell me you're planning on using the guy as a rebound?"Oikawa gave a nod before Kuroo broke out into laughter. "That's not really your style but if you want to go through with it, I'll be your wingman" That was all he had time to say before they separated into there desks and got to work on the project to up the business sale rate.

It was later that night after they had finished their over time and were headed to a family restaurant called the crows that they got to talk once more about Oikawa and his resent plan of rebounding.

"Alright, so you said this guy was the younger brother of the bride right?"

"Yeah, names  Ushijima Wakatoshi. He's a real looker too."

"Tooru are you sure about this though? If he's the bride's little brother don't you think it will cause problems if you hurt him?" Kuroo was looking at him intensely as they waited for the waiter to come take their order.

"I'm sure. I'll make sure he knows what he's getting into before. Anyways Tetsu-Chan he didn't look like he was dating anyone or even wanted to for that matter." Oikawa leaned his chin into his palms looking out the window thinking as Kuroo looked down at the menu to figure out what he wanted to eat.

It was only a few minutes later that their waiter came to take there order. "Hello welcome to The Crow what can I get you, two gentlemen, this evening?" His face held a gentle mother like smile, hazel eyes looking at them kindly.

"I'll have the berry blast with one of your number four. Oikawa what about you?"

"I'll have a beer and your number four as well." He looked up at the waiter and gave his best heart-melting smile as the male nodded before walking  off with a "Your order will be out soon."

"So Oikawa did you get this guys number?" His head snapped over eyes wide mouth slacked as he sighed dramatically and laid on the table. "I'm taking that as a no then."

"He told me he would see me soon so I didn't think anything of it and totally forgot to get it. Damnit." Oikawa mumbled into the wood of the restaurant table.

"Well maybe he'll come to you?" was all Kuroo could think of to say as he watches his friend pout against the table until there order came. They ate silently trying to think of a way to put their plan into action before leaving the restaurant with hung heads.

"I guess I'll have to as Miko-Chan for it..." Kuroo spun around and faced Oikawa head on.

"Are you sure you want to do that Oikawa, I mean..." He trailed off down casting his eyes as his friend sighed against into the chilly night air.

"Kuroo could you just date me!" He cried dramatically running at Kuroo for a hug which he avoids before watching his friend go face first into a strangers chest. The man was tall, lean with a muscle build if his arms were anything to go by, his eyes were a dark olive color with matching olive brown hair that fit him perfectly Kuroo couldn't help himself as he as he licked his lips. This man was beautiful even with his stoic expression that looked at Oikawa who still hadn't moved away.

"Umm...Oikawa I think you should let go of that man." Kuroo whispered worriedly as he tried to pull his tipsy friend who clung to the god of a man. There was a light chuckled from the stranger as his hand patted Oikawa's brown locked gently.

"Well, we meet again Oikawa Tooru." He whispered voice husky and deep leaving a lump in Kuroo's throat as he watched the scene in front of him unfold. Oikawa's head snapped up at the voice before locking onto the familiar olive orbs that were Ushijima's eyes.

"Hello, Ushijima Wakatoshi." Oikawa purred out as he stared at him with predatory intent.

"May I snag your friend?" Ushijima turned his attention to Kuroo for a spilt-second waiting for the dark bed haired man to nod before wrapping an arm around Oikawa back and guiding him away towards a waiting car down the street.

"You are a hard man to find Oikawa," Ushijima whispered into his ear gently sending a shiver down his spine as he leaned into the man's side.

"I could say the same to you." He chuckled trying to ignore the warmth spreading to his lower region as Ushijima's hand traveled up the back of his dress shirt. He leaned up to lock lips with the perfect man as he crawled onto his lap in the back of the car.

"Don't tease me Wakatoshi." He growled into the man's ear as he bucked his half hard cock into Ushijima's crotch watching as he smirked slightly before bucking up at him making a moan slip from Oikawa's lips.

"From last night I would have thought you got off on teasing Tooru." His voice sent ripples of pleasure through Oikawa as he continued to rock his hips with Ushijima's in the back of the car. A few nibbled here and there was all Oikawa got before his back was pushed to the leather seat lips locked with Ushijima's.

"You are an interesting man Tooru," Ushijima whispered into his ear before sucking his earlobe into his mouth nibbling at it and listening to Oikawa moan beneath him softly. This continued all the way to the hotel as Ushijima pulled Oikawa after him, into the elevator before he was dragged into the same hotel room as this morning.

*Time skip*

"Tooru you're using me as a rebound for someone aren't you?" Ushijima's olive eyes pierced through him as he stepped out of the shower looking at him with wide eyes.

"Is that a problem?" Oikawa took a defensive play as he walked past the man to get dressed. He could feel the eyes on him the whole time, he felt unnerved and open wide something he hated with a passion. He didn't want anyone to know about his feelings for Iwaizumi, but Kuroo had already done this once before. 

"No." was the only reply get got as he flopped down onto the bed and buried his face into the pillows. His ass and lower back hurt as he curled into himself on the bed feeling the weighted dip beside him before an arm wrapped around his middle and pulled him closer coming back to the chest of Ushijima's, his breath hitched, eyes shut tight.

"What are you doing?!" Oikawa growled but there wasn't much bite behind it as he leaned into the warm embrace tiredly.

"Sleeping." it was a small whisper that lured Oikawa into a dreamless sleep filled with warmth as he curled into Ushijima tiredly. It was weird for him, sleeping with a man he barely knew but was undoubtedly attached to using someone as a rebound to get over his one-sided love that he's had since elementary school. Everything in his life was so usual and weird for him but it was so easy to fall into a routine with Ushijima.

Every Friday and Saturday for the next four months Oikawa had fallen into the routine of sleeping with Ushijima and then staying at his place on his day off. It was strange but easy and they both agreed to stop if one of them started to gain feelings for the other. It was a no strings attached fuck buddy friendship and it was something Oikawa felt he needed.

It was around Christmas time now and Oikawa was sitting in The Crow's restaurant/cafe with Ushijima Saturday morning drinking a cup of coffee and talking about the upcoming holiday.

"So I heard your spending Christmas with Iwa-chan and Miko-chan, is that right?" Oikawa questioned around his cup of peppermint flavored coffee. Ushijima looked up from his laptop and gave a small rare smile as he looked at Oikawa.

"Yes, I am. Also Tooru your shirt tag in sticking out." He half chuckled as Oikawa sat his cup of coffee down hurriedly onto the table and went to fix his shirt tag. "You didn't get it." He whispered as he leaned forward and pushed the tag back into the back of the sweater watching as Oikawa's cheeks turned a dusty rose.

"Thank you Wakatoshi." He gave a gentle smile before taking a sip of his coffee and turning back down toward his note that Kuroo had sent him home with the night before telling him to look at them before Monday.

It was at the time that Iwaizumi and Emiko had entered the cafe and saw the blush on Oikawa's cheek looking over to see who he was sitting with much to their surprise. "Tooru?" Both Ushijima and Oikawa's heads snapped up at the voice before Oikawa's face went pale as he watched his best friend and Emiko approach them with slightly confused expressions.

"Hey Iwa-chan, Miko-chan." He chirped covering up his nervousness as Ushijima looked at them before sending a sideways glance to him.

"What are you two doing here together? I wasn't aware you two even knew each other." Emiko had questioned them but it was obvious she was mostly asking Ushijima as he shrugged and turned back to his laptop.

"We meant at the wedding and exchanged numbers." That was all Ushijima gave Emiko as she let out a sigh of relief before turning to Iwaizumi whispering in his ear and turning away strolling over to the counter full of pastries leaving Iwaizumi standing awkwardly at the table.

"So how you been Oikawa?" He questioned hands stuff stiffly in his pockets as his green eyes roamed over him and Ushijima. Since the wedding four months ago Oikawa had done all he could to avoid being alone with Iwaizumi, he didn't know if he could stop himself from telling the man in front of him how he felt if they were alone together in the same room.

"I've been fine, what about you?" He whispered taking another sip of his coffee, casting his eyes down towards his paperwork that he was now more than grateful for having a reason to avoid meeting Iwaizumi's eyes. Oikawa knew that if they locked eyes the man would be able to pry him open like a door.

"I've been good. I haven't heard from you lately so I was wondering how you've been..." Oikawa felt a lump forming in his throat as his eyes slowly moved up Iwaizumi's body before finally landing on his face, he was about to say something when Emiko reappeared two coffees in hand. "They said they'd bring the muffins over. Do you guys mind if we sit?" She smiled gently at them. It was silent for a few moments before Ushijima stood up.

"You can sit." He spoke, sliding his computer across the table and coming to sit beside Oikawa as the other two took their seats a crossed from them. Oikawa felt a hand brush over his thigh in a soft calming manner.

"So do you guys meet up often?" Emiko asked as she sipped on her coffee eyes scanning Oikawa's face as he smiled.

"Sometimes." He chirps taking a drink of his own coffee before leaning back into the booth. Ushijima kept there legs touching gently keeping him from feeling alone and at this moment he couldn't be more grateful that Ushijima was with him.

"What do you normally do when you meet up?" Emiko asked

"It depends on the time of day, the weather, etc." Oikawa hummed looking out the window of the cafe trying to find something to distract himself from spilling his guts. He had an itch to tell Emiko that he was sleeping with her brother just to see the look of disgust on her face. He wanted to see how far he could push before it broke. He wanted to see the look of confusion and anger that would cover Iwaizumi's face. He wanted to self-destruct and take that whole table full of people with him on his way down but being the good man he was, he kept his lips sealed tightly, but man was he close so close to spilling his secrets just to watch the reactions of the two people in front of him.

Oikawa felt his phone buzz in his pocket as he pulled it out seeing Kuroo's on his caller ID, his friend had the best timing sometimes. "I have to take this if you'll excuse me." Oikawa smiled crawling over Ushijima and exiting the booth as quickly as possible. Once he made it outside feeling the frosty air nip at his skin he answers the call pressing the cell to his ear gently.

"Hello?"

"Holy shit, are you seriously having coffee with Ushijima, Emiko, and Iwaizumi?!?" 

"Kuroo please tell me you are somewhere around The Crows?" Oikawa whined desperately.

"I'm headed your way now from down the street say put babe!" the called ended just like that and not even two minutes later the bed haired man pulled Oikawa into a warm embrace.

"Tetsu-chan please tell me you've come to save me like a prince in shining armor?" another whine of desperation and Kuroo was chuckling.

"Tooru look at me!" He did as he was told with a pout watching as a sly smirk started to form on his face. "If you want to get away from this then do as I tell you okay." A nod. "You're gonna go in there gather your things without a word and then kiss Ushijima like you do when you're in bed together!" Kuroo was full on smirking now as he stared down at his friend's flabbergasted expression.

"Tetsu-chan please tell me that's just a sick joke of yours, I mean I was already thinking about making a scene but really that's the advice you give me! Aren't friends supposed to talk others out of dumb choice not encourage them?!"

"That Tooru is where you are wrong, yes friends do that for each other but I'm not just a friend, I'm your best friend and you know as well as I do that you need to do this for yourself." Kuroo sneered down at Oikawa who sighed and stood up straight eyes close before taking in a deep breath and opening his brown eyes with a look of pure lust and determination. "Now go, get'em, babe!" Kuroo cheered as Oikawa entered the cafe walking up to the booth with a smirk on his lips. He gathered his things swiftly before turning to Ushijima with a sly glint in his eye as his lips crashed into his making Emiko and Iwaizumi choke on there coffee.

Oikawa kissed Ushijima just like he had this morning in the shower after a steam session of sex when he pulled away there was a slight spit trail between then as Oikawa straightened up and smiled. "I'll see you later  Wakatoshi." was all he said as he walked out of the cafe a sway in his hips that caught the attention of a few other customers.

After he exited the doors Kuroo wrapped an arm around him proudly. "Now didn't that feel good Tooru. I'll take you back to my place and you can hide out there." Kuroo whispered with a smirk as they walked through the crowded streets swiftly. He could feel the buzzing of his cell phone in his pocket no doubt that it was Iwaizumi or Emiko calling and texting him but he ignored it.

Kuroo kept a tight enough grip on him to where he wouldn't lose him in the crowded streets but not tight enough to hurt his hand. After about a ten minute walk they arrived at Kuroo's apartment when Oikawa collapsed onto his living room couch.

"I can't believe I let you talk me into that Kuroo like seriously Iwa-chan doesn't even know that I swing that way..." Oikawa chocked into the couch cushion hands sprawled out behind him as Kuroo ran his fingers through his hair.

"I know I know, but Tooru you know that felt good." The man gave a slight chuckle before standing up. "How about I get a blanket for you so you can nap and when you wake up I'll get you some take out pizza and that alien movie you wanted to watch?" Oikawa had sat up fully with that smile gracing his lips gently before falling back into the couch cushions.

"You're the best Tetsu-chan!"

"I know. Now sleep, babe." Kuroo laughed throwing the blanket over Oikawa's face as he curled into a ball on the couch falling asleep to the sound of music coming from Kuroo's bedroom. It was later that night after he had woken up and had pizza with Kuroo well watching his dorky alien movie that Kuroo snored through that he finally got the courage to look at his cell phone.

15 missed calls from Iwa-chan along with 7 texts, & 10 voicemails

22 missed calls from Miko-chan along with 13 texts, & 22 voicemails

2 missed calls from Ushijima along with 1 text

After swallowing about ten times and pinching his thigh to make sure he was still alive, which he was because now his thigh hurt for a stupid reason. He opened the message skimming through them quickly before going through the voicemails from Iwa-chan.

"Oikawa what the hell?!"

"Are you okay?"

"Where are you we need to talk!"

"Tooru please answer the damn phone."

"Damnit Assikawa answer your cell!"

"Crappykawa if you don't answer your phone, next time I see you I swear I'll punch you!"

"Oi crappy guy that's supposed to be my best friend fucking answer your phone!"

"Oikawa!"

"Hello, earth to the alien!"

"Tooru please answer your phone when you get this, We really need to talk..."

Oikawa could feel the tears slipping down his cheeks listening to the last voicemail Iwa-chan sent. He sounded so desperate and confused, maybe even a little-worried something that he never heard from him not unless he got hurt playing volleyball. After taking a few deep breaths he moved onto Emiko's voicemails which were filled with threats and angry yelling that actually made Oikawa laugh.

"Oikawa I swear to god I'm going to make your life hell!" was the last voice message she had sent but to him it meant nothing. She had already stolen the love of his life and his best friend what more could she do. He couldn't play volleyball like he used to because of his knee injury, and his parents and him didn't talk anymore because they didn't like the fact that they gave birth to a faggot. It was so funny to Oikawa that he actually started to cry from laughing so hard.

It took him awhile to compose himself but after he had he opened the only message from Ushijima.

[10:37a.m] Are you alright?

[11:58p.m] Yeah.

Moving back to Iwa-chan's message Oikawa sighed before typing out a message.

[12:03] Hey Iwa-chan, I'm sorry about earlier. There's not really much to talk about remember after high school I told you my parents and I stopped talking but I wouldn't tell you why? Well, it's because I came out to them and they were disgusted with the fact that I get off on man. So basically I'm gay. Also no I'm not dating Ushijima if you're even thinking that stop it. I'm just using him as a rebound. He knows and agreed to it. We have a no strings attached relationship. Also, I bet Miko-chan is still pretty pissed huh? She sent a lot of threatening messages and voicemails. She can be pretty funny when she angry. Well anyways sorry for not telling you sooner.

With a sigh, Oikawa sat his phone back down on the couch arm looking over at the snoring Kuroo who had drool slipping from the corner of his mouth. It was only a few minutes later that his phone started to buzz angrily from an incoming call from Iwa-chan.

"yeah?"

"Tooru come meet me at the playground where we meant! We need to talk face to face."

"Why? I told you everything alright Iwa-chan what more do you need?"

"I need to see you." He breathed out weakly into the receiver of his cell phone. Oikawa couldn't stop his heart from breaking at the helpless tone that Iwaizumi was using.

"Okay..." He whispered before hanging up. He stared at his phone for a good five minutes before grabbing his jacket and sending a quick text to Kuroo just in case he woke up to find Oikawa gone.

It was a 30-minute bus ride and a 10-minute walk to get to the park, after arriving his eyes found Iwaizumi who was staring at the tree where they had carved their names as children. 'Iwa-chan?" it was a small whispered that was carried through the wind making the spiky haired male turn around so fast Oikawa was surprised he didn't hurt himself. Without warning, he was pulled into a warm embrace Iwaizumi's breath falling down his neck as he hugged him tightly.

"Tooru..." he sounded like he was on the verge of tears a sound that was so foreign with Iwaizumi's normal deep voice it sent chills down Oikawa's back. "Talk to me, please...Tell me what you were thinking? How your feeling?" he was desperate, begging for anything Oikawa would give him.

"Iwa-chan please let go." he let go weakly face covered in shadows. "I'm gonna tell you everything, but afterward, you have to let it go. Don't think about any of it. Promise me you will let it go?" A weak nod and Oikawa continues sitting back on the swing set.

"Where to start...It was a few years after we became best friends that I realized I was into guys. I knew it wasn't normal so I kept it to myself, I know I should have told you but I was so scared of what would happen. It was around middle school that I realized just how bad it was for most people and it scared me even more because I realized at that time that I had fallen in love with you Iwa-chan...I became hyper-aware of what everybody thought about gay's and of every little thing you did, I was in so deep and didn't know how the hell to get myself out. So I pretended to like girls, it was easier that way but once they tried to take it to a physical relationship I backed out. I just couldn't do it. That went one all through high school as you know, but then we got into college and I meant other guys who were gay like me and I didn't feel so alone anymore it was also at that time that my family had abandoned me because they hated the fact that I was gay, a faggot. It was also around that time you meant Emiko." Oikawa gave a weak sigh before continuing.

"I swear I was driven half insane watching you with her Iwa-chan. You looked so happy, so beautiful smiling at her and I only wished that I could have been the one you smiled at like that, but I knew better than anyone that would never be the case. I had to be the supportive childhood best friend as I watched you fall in love with her.  There were so many days where I wanted to give up and just tell you, so many days where I thought maybe just maybe he would understand. I had meant Kuroo around that time and he helped me along because at the time he was in the same situation I was in with his childhood best friend. You always wondered why Kuroo and I got so close and stuck like glue well now you know." Another sigh from Oikawa as his hands folded on his lap and he looked down at his gloved fingers.

"I watched you get married and that was the last straw for me Iwa-chan I couldn't take it anymore and I got so drunk that night trying so hard to forget. That's when I meant Ushijima. He saved me from going home with a bunch of dirty old men. We fooled around and it was nice, so we decided to keep doing it and now here we are the exact place I didn't want to be. Pouring my heart out like so love-struck teenager. I've loved you for so long Iwa-chan and I know you care about me though you show it in a funny way, I know even if you tell me you love me it will never be more then as a best friend. I know more then anyone you don't swing that way and you're madly in love with Emiko. So I'm begging you as your best friend do not say you love me after I finish talking because if you do I might do something even stupider then saying what I've already said. Just please after I finish talking walk away and forget this ever happened." his lips were quivering, hand held tightly on his lap as Iwa-chan stood in front of him, eyes blown wide mouth slack-jawed.

"Tooru I can't just lea-"

"Please Hajime please just this once walk away from me...I'm begging you, I promise you'll see me soon and I'll be good as new but for now just walk away from me just this once do what I ask..." his voice was harsh and  quivering from the tears that had started to spill down his cheeks. He wanted nothing more than to wrap himself around Hajime and beg him to stay, to hold him, to kiss him, to be his forever and always but that was nothing more than a pathetic fantasy that was being shattered. It took a while before Iwaizumi left but once he did, Oikawa couldn't help but sob.

He pulled his phone from his pocket hoping to god that Ushijima was awake and would answer.

"Hello?" his voice was husky from sleep and if wasn't for how broken Oikawa felt at this very moment he would have apologized and hung up the phone.

"Could you come get me...please Wakatoshi...I need you." he choked out hearing the shuffling of clothes and the sound of a door a few moments later.

"Where are you Tooru?"

"I'm at Mikamine park..." 

"I'll be there soon." and then the call ended. Oikawa leaned against the tree that had his name carved into it alongside Iwaizumi's, his breath hitched as more tears spilled down his face and he choked back sob after sob. It felt like forever before Ushijima showed up, warm arms wrapped around Oikawa so quickly that it startled him before he leaned into the touch.

"Wakatoshi, please...I need you to help me forget tonight." He had cried into the man's shoulder as he was lifted into the air by strong arms.

"Okay." He whispered gently, strolling back to his car and laying Oikawa in the back seat before climbing in after him. He leaned over the brunette capturing Oikawa's bottom lip with his teeth sucking it into his mouth gently before slamming into him. He wanted to be gentle but Oikawa wanted to forget and to do that Ushijima would have to ravish him over and over again.

After two rounds in the back seat and another two at home, Oikawa was finally spent and had passed out curled into Ushijima something he normally complained about he was doing so willingly tonight. 

"Goodnight Tooru." Ushijima had whispered before following suit in a blissfully dreamless sleep.

*Time skip the next morning*

"Thank you Wakatoshi..." Oikawa had whispered after they had finished eating breakfast and showering.

"Thank you Tooru for depending on me." he countered after placing the last dish in the cabin like it had never been used in the first place. Oikawa had laughed at that before disappearing back into the living room where he curled up on the couch texting Kuroo about everything that had happened since last night.

"Tooru date me?" That had stopped the brunette straight in his tracks of reaching for the remote.

"W-w-what?!" He squealed jumping up from the couch defensively.

"Date me?" Ushijima had repeated simply watching as Oikawa seemed to be fighting with himself about how to answer.

"We agreed to no strings attached Ushijima, don't tell me you fell for me?!"

"I have."

"F-for how long?"

"Since the beginning." Oikawa felt his heart stop, and his face heats up like a fire as his eyes locked with olive orbs that looked as if they were piercing right through his soul, watching him tick from the inside out.

"W-why?" it was but a weak quiver of a voice that Oikawa had spoken the last question.

"Because I love you." was the simply blunt answer he got before his knees gave way and he slides down to the floor with an embarrassed sigh.

"Okay..."

"so we're dating now?"

"Yes." Oikawa was graced with one of the rare genuine smiles that Ushijima had, it was a smile that he had only seen once before but his heart melted just like it had the first time. After a few short kissed shared Oikawa grabbed his phone and texted Kuroo the news.

[10:30a.m] I've got a boyfriend (aka Ushijima)

(That's all for this kinda longer than my other ones but I spent all day working on this so I hope it's good. Now time for me to finally get some damn sleep at 3:38 a.m!! Jeez didn't realize it go that late. Well enjoy I'll be sure to get more up soon)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.1K 37
Suga decides to have a sleepover weekend for a few volleyball friends but it ends with alot a friends from numerous teams. A game of Smash or Pass be...
3.1K 116 21
Some Haikyuu oneshots I mostly prefer to write hurt comfort since writing is how I process trauma Requests are okay, just no smut. I'm not really com...
57.7K 2K 19
Tadashi Yamaguchi and Kei Tsukishima has been best friends ever since that day of middle school. Ever since Tsukki saved Yamaguchi from those group o...
89.7K 2.3K 32
Shoyo Hinata is living a happy life with a caring mother, wonderful sister, and an amazing volleyball team, along with his boyfriend Kageyama. But w...