Game Of Fate ✔

By Ula_Adil

cover @inoormansoor A sweet love story of husband-wife. Relations reality. The journey of a couple's unfaith... More

WIFE'S FATE
SWEET FATE
POSSESSIVE FATE
ROMANTIC FATE
UNDERSTANDING FATE
IT'S FATE
CUTE FATE
LAUGHING OR CRYING FATE
RETURNED FATE
CONFESSING FATE
TRUST FATE
UNEXPECTED FATE |
UNEXPECTED FATE ||
FEELING THE FATE |
FEELING THE FATE ||
BEST OR WORST FATE
SCARED FATE
BROKEN FATE
CONFESSING FATE
FAITHFUL FATE |
FAITHFUL FATE ||
Books
Thanks You
Thank you ErumMay

UNFAITHFUL FATE

5.3K 246 20
By Ula_Adil

She was sitting on a chair near the Window and was writing a dairy.

"Aj meri shadi hai. Abhi main Dunya ki sabse khush kismat Dulhan hu. Aj ka ye laal joda mere dil me ek alag is Sirhan la raha hai. Mere mansion ke lawn aur garden bhi kisi Dulhan se Kam nahi lag rahe hai..... hahaha...... Janti hu aj thodi behki-behki baate kar rahi hu lekin main kya karu aj dil ka felaya hua sara raita sematne (collect) wala hai...... meri shadi mere bachpan ke dost se jo ho rahi hai wo be arranged. To hui na main khush kismat aur dulhe raja aj London se....." (Today is my marriage. Now I'm the world's most fateful bride. This bridal dress is tingling my heart. The lawn and garden of my mansion are also not looking less than a bride. I know today I'm talking weirdly but what today every splited problem of my heart is going to be solved. I'm going to get married with my childhood friend and that's too arranged. And today the groom from London......)

She was about to write but stopped listening sounds from downstairs. She kept her diary aside with pen and stood up to leave. She opened the door and stood there to listen to their words clearly as she can't go downstairs being a bride in a bridal dress until anyone takes her.

She heard her dad's voice.
"Nahi aisa nahi ho Sakta.... meri beti.....meri Beti ka kya hoga?" (No this can't happen....my daughter.... what will happen to my daughter?)
She got confused as what does he mean.

Then she heard her mom.
"Ye sab kaise hua?"(How all this happened?)

The concern in her voice clears her that there is something very wrong.

"Actually wo...uska plane crash hogaya hai. Kisi pahad ke pass... Aur  uski body abhi taak nahi mili" (Actually, his plane crashed. Near a hill and.... and his is not yet found.) A manly voice which she can't identify.

Now everything got clear to her that her groom's plane crashed and he is no more.

She ran downstairs. And stood at last step out stair.

"Use kya hua?" (What happened to him?)  Her eyes welled up.

"Anika.."  Her mom gasped.
Her mom and dad ran to console her.

"Anika... Mahi ka plan land hone se Pehle hi crash hogya." (Anika... Mahi's plane got crashed before landing.) Shivay came near her.

Anika starts crying hysterically.

"Ghr me Kadam pade nahi ki apshagun ho gaya." (She didn't even enter the house and bad luck came.) A guest said.

"Main chalta hun ab yaha shadi to Nahi hogi." (I'm leaving now there will be no marriage.) They were hurtful word a gitl parent but what can they do.

And many guests passed comments which were breaking Anika and her family. And they start leaving.

"Shadi hogi." (Marriage will happen.)Pinky shouts, mother of Shivay and Mahi. All turns toward Pinky.

"Mere bete Shivay ki Anika Ke Saath." (My son's Shivay with Anika.)

Each family member gets shocked.
"What are you saying, mom? Main Kaise...." (What are you saying mom? How can I.....) Before Shivay could complete Anika interrupted.
"Main in se(indicating Shivay) shadi nahi kar Sakti." (I can't marry him.)

"Pinky is right Shivay aj hamari family ki reputation and respect tumhare haath me hai." (Pinky is right Shivay today our family's reputation and respect is in your hand.) Shakti said the father of Shivay

Anika ran upstairs crying while her Anklet(payal) was making noise catching everyone attention.
Shivay was confused with the situation, one side his mom and family respect and another side a girl in a bridal dress whose groom is dead.
"Main Shaadi karunga Anika se." (I'll marry Anika.) Shivay's announcement made all bit relaxed.
"Agar Anika Razi ho to. Main kisi ladki ko shadi ke liye majbur nahi kar sakta" (If Anika agrees then. I can't force any girl to marry me.) He said taking everyone's relaxation went with blow of wind within a second.  Because in this state anika will never agree to marry him. She had always thought herself with Mahi how can she marry him now.

Anika's parents went to talk to her. After many explanations, she disagreed to marry.
"Anika tum Hamari ekloti aulaad Nahi ho. Tumhari shadi nahi hogi to tumhari behan ki kaise hogi. Beta apne Saath dusro ke bare me be socho." (Anika you are not our only child. If you will not get married how will your sister? Beta-think about others too.)

A girl in navy blue lehnga and a boy in kurta salwar came to her room.

"Di hamare baare me mat sochiye." (Di, don't think about us.) Girl sat next to her.

"Jo apka dil chahe wahi kijiye." (Do what your hearts want.) The boy to sat next to her.

Anika smiled to them. And glanced to her parent who were standing infront of her.

"Main Shivay see shadi karungi. Isiliye nahi ki Bhavya ya Ranveer  ki shadi kaise hogi balki isiliye ki main mandap me chodi hui nahi kehlena chahti." (I'll marry Shivay. Not because how Bhavya and Ranveer will get married, because I don't want other to call me left out bride.)
Anika agrees thinking that she should not be a hurdle in her sibling's marriage. But she don't want them to have burden of grid and regret on them.

Shivay and Anika got married, satisfying everyone.
Oberoi welcomes them with traditions.

--------------------------------------

Later Anika was taken to Shivay's room by Priyanka, Shivay's sister and Gauri, Shivay's sister-in-law. She was made to sit on the bed. They left.

"Is bikhre(shattered) hue naseeb(fate) ke saath shaadi hui hai meri. Jo ladki(girl) apni shaadi so Kuch minute pehle khushi se pagal ho Rahi this wo ab apni shaadi se ro rahi Hai. Us waqt ki khush kismat dulhan ab bad kismat ho chuki hai." (I got married with this shattered fate. The girl who was mad in happiness because of her marriage is now crying at her marriage. The fateful bride of that moment is now unfateful.) Tears were not leaving her eyes for a second.

After more than two hours Shivay entered. There was an awkward silence created between them.

"Main poolside pe so jata hu ap yaha so jaiye."  (I'll sleep at poolside you sleep here.) His voice had softness which she had never witnessed till date, which amazes her too. Well, she never saw him before as well. She knew him how much Mahi talked about him.

"Maine shadi sirf apne bhai behen ke liye ki hai." (I got married because of my brother and sister.)

"Pareshan mat ho main kisi see kuch expect nahi karta." (Don't worry I never expect anything from other.)

She nodded and took her casual from her bag and went to the bathroom. Shivay too changed in his casual.

She came out of the bathroom and saw him finding something in the cupboard with annoyed face. He took one pillow from the bed and left to poolside in anger.

Both settled themselves in their respective places. Anika on the bed and Shivay on the couch at poolside.

----------------------------------

Shivay turned his face to face Anika. She was sleeping with tear-strain-cheeks.

"Na Jane ab kya hoga maine Shaadi to kar li hai lekin ye rishta nibhaunga kaise? Ye kismat ne Kaisa khel khela hai humare saath. Thodi se waqt me to sab ki zindagi badal gai." (Don't know what will happen now I married her but how will I continue this relationship? What a game had fate played to us? In a bit of moment, everyone life got changed.) After thinking all this he went to her and stood near her legs, at the edge of the bed.

"Kitni museum hai." (How innocent!) Without realizing he said aloud.

He moved to off the night lamp. But before he could off Anika opened her eyes and sat on the bed. Both looked at each other.

Then......

-------
What was Shivay's intention to this action?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 15.8K 88
Shivaay Singh Oberoi is a businessman who hates the word "love" and "marriage". He thinks that marriage is based on lies where a man cheats on his wi...
135K 12.9K 34
Finally, their 5 years of marriage came to an end. He wanted to stop her from leaving him but his ego didn't let him do that also some part of him be...
5.9K 591 11
A sacred bond of togetherness, compassion and love. Completed with the symbols of their love. Likin kaha jata hain na bura waqt rehta hain... Na achh...
406K 38.4K 50
• • • • Attraction is spontaneous, but Relationship is not. • • • • Shivaay has celebrated celibacy so far. He has craved to be in an intimate relati...