Grieving Hearts [Completed]

By rickydonna7

Agustin DeLuca looked at the photos infront of him, rage burning through his veins, as he watched his wife in... More

Prologue
1- New Beginning.
2- Regret
3-The Nightmare (part-1)
4-The Nightmare(part-2)
5- Happy Birthday?
6- Please, Not Him.
7-Sleep with me
8-He is not that bad after all
9-Finally found you
10-when we first met.
11- I am doomed
12- I need a plan.
13- And then it happened.
14-he knows?
15-the truth.
16- I will make you mine...again.
17-you all are same.
18- Onika-1; Agustin-0
19-the date
20- are you serious?
21- you did nonetheless.
22- scars.
23-the golden cage.
24- let her go.
25- inhumane.
26-kidnapped.
27- devastated.
29- put on a show.
30-guilt.
31-Rain.
32- yes or no?(part-1)
33-yes or no?(part 2)
34- the master mind.
35- The face off
36- illusion.
37- trapped.
38-I do.
39- two simple words.
40- delicate.
41. surreal.
42- shining star.
43- meaningless.
44-complicated.
Bonus chapter-1
45- tears.
Bonus Chapter-2
46- despair
47- forever.
Bonus Chapter-3( #Day 8)
48- bleeding raw.
49- royally screwed.
50- believe me.
51. two can play in a game.
52- no one.
53- Too Easy.
54- Nothingness.
55- numb.
56. breath in, breath out
57- drowning.
58- Prove it.
59- painful.
60-life won't be worth.
Bonus Chapter-4
Epilogue

28-falling deeper.

19.6K 679 61
By rickydonna7

Jacob's pov.....

He looked what I felt- devastated, ruined to be exact. And all we could do is wait.

But at least Agustin don't have to mask how he feels. I can't let it show on my face. I have to maintain my cool.

I feel like Agustin is already getting suspicious about my feelings for Onika and if he ever comes to know about it there is no telling that it is not gonna end well for any of us and I can never betray him knowing that Onika means the world to him, the proof of it right before my eyes.

A look at Agustin right now and you will know what Onika means to him....... everything. The worst part is she means everything to me as well, now there is no denying that, not after how I am feeling right now.

I can't say he love her or not but he can't live without her is quite clear to me, now. But the choice whether she want him back or not should be purely hers, it can't be forced and I don't want to influence it in any way.

To start with we both, Agustin and I, fell for Onika at the same time. She was simple, cute, caring, intelligent, inocent...... everything I ever needed but at the same time she was everything Agustin ever wanted.

But Agustin confessed it first so I had to step back. Though I highly doubt that he would have stepped back if I were the first one to confess, he was crazy about her and that would have ment war. Not that I was afraid of fighting, far from that but I can never come in path of Agustin's happiness.

But when I came to know about Agustin's feelings for her it was already too late and I couldn't undo the damage, can't revert back my feelings for her. Had I known it before I would never have allowed myself to develop feelings for her, never in my wildest dreams.

When Agustin proposed Onika she was going through a very vulnerable phase of her like. She never had anyone to love her since childhood, even then when Agustin proposed her she rejected him without a second thought. She saw him as some arrogant jerk and womaniser, well I don't blame her, that was what he was at that time.

We were all shocked to say the least. We had to pinch Agustin several time to make him believe what just happened. He was like ' I mean common girls don't say no to a Greek God. Do they?'

It was something new for Agustin. Before her, rejection wasn't a word in his dictionary, even if it was he was the one rejecting.

Not the other way round.

Never the other way round.

She didn't used to like him at all, initially. Agustin took that as a challenge and after his persistent efforts Onika's cold exterior started breaking. Having someone to love her was something very special for her, something she has always craved for, being deprived of it from the very beginning. She saw him changing for her and that in her eyes made Agustin more than deserving of one chance.

Soon She stared seeing Agustin in a new light. In fact we all did. He was completely different with her companionate and caring, like he was never before. Everyone thought the devil has got his angel, someone who can tame the beast in him. She started changing him for the better.

She was good for him in every sense. So I just saw everything from afar, them falling for each other, having fun together, laughing together and above all I saw Agustin happy with her, very happy.

We always remained good friends she would always come to me complaining about Agustin. How he is being a jerk, sharing her problems, we did have our own share of fun together but that's  as far as it goes.

I  tried very hard to maintained my distance from her but still she was the only thing going on in my mind, her smile, her laughter I just can't get it out of my mind.

Agustin had helped me when my own parents disowned me, like I didn't matter, like I was nothing to them. It was Agustin who had provided for me at my most vulnerable, going against his own parents to help me when my own parents gave me cold shoulder.

So betraying Agustin was and is a big no-no for me. I owe him to much to do that and the day I do that would be the day I breathe my last.

Agustin's feelings for her started growing day by day. So did mine, even after best of my efforts. But I had to keep it at a bay. Not that I had any other option.

The only one knowing about my feelings for onika was Xavier. It was driving me crazy, the pain was too much to bear. I had to share it with someone.

Everything got worse when I was to be the best man of Agustin on the day of their wedding.

The guilt was eating me alive, to love the wife of your own best friend I had to share it with someone and apart from Agustin, Xavier was my only friend, or so I thought.

So I confessed my feelings for Onika to him which I now realize was the second most worst mistake of my life, first being loving Onika.

Ever since then I have been suppressing my feelings for her because that's the only thing I can do, suppress it, as it just won't go away. I can't get it out of my mind for the life of me, no matter how hard I try on the contrary the harder I try the deeper I fall.

Now I had fallen so deep that her happiness is all that matters, is all I can think of but to my dismay that may be the only thing I can't guarantee.

Once all this is over and she is back to us, safe and sound I need to maintain my distance from her. She is becoming too much important for me, way too much for my liking.

Oh god! All of ours life is fucked up. Fucked to the point of damnation. All of us are royally screwed.

She have had enough in her life. She haven't yet recovered from what Agustin made her go through and on the top of that now she had to endure this.

She is alone somewhere with that criminal. There is only as much one can take. Please god stop this torture before she is completely broken. She must be so scared and I can't do a thing. No feeling in this world can be more painful than this, not being able to protect someone you love knowing that she is being tortured somewhere. I and Agustin are on the same boat right now.

Onika's pov......

When I woke up I was feeling a throbbing pain in my head. My throat and mouth felt dry. I was still feeling very dizzy as if still in a state of daze.

I tried to open my eyes slowly my vision was still hazy and my eyelids felt heavy. I tried to bring my hand to my head to relieve the throbbing pain. It was then I realized it was restrained with something cold.

I immediately jerked open my eyes, highly alert now and the site infront of me made the blood freeze in my veins with pure unadulterated fear.

A man was sitting on a chair infront of me with a...... gun in his hand.

A freaking real gun.....a motherfucking gun!

And holy shit! behind him was a table on which all kinds of torturing tools were resting with a camera in the centre.

I raised my eyes to see the face of the man and as our eyes met and realization hit me all the air was knocked out of my lungs.

The reason of my ruin was sitting infront of me with a victorious smirk on his face.

Xavier fucking Carson was sitting infront of me.

Holy mother Mary in heaven!

If there is anyone in this world I hate more than Agustin, it's this loathsome man. All the things that happened to me started revolving in my head making me want to throw up. My whole fucking life is destroyed because of this low life, whom I once considered my friend.

All my fear was immediately replaced by hot red anger which know no bounds.If my hands weren't restrained slapping him would have been a reflex.

"YOU!"was my spontaneous response.

"Yes, angel me....."he answered, not surprisingly, without an ounce of shame.

Before I can throw curses at him he again opened his mouth to speak." So tell me angle did you miss me because I honestly missed you guys so much we had so much fun together, remember?"after saying that he displayed his teeth to me as if seriously we are having a friendly chat.

I just saw red at the very site of him this bastard after running my life have the audacity to show his face to me with all his glory and evil smirk plastered on his loathsome face, As if he didn't just ruined my whole life for no reason.

"You evil son of a bitch....." I shouted at him with all the force I can muster. I wasn't finished but he cut me off in between.

"Ah, ah, ah, princess I would mind my mouth if I were you. Don't forget who is in control, darling. You are just a little thing at my mercy, aren't you?"

This infuriated me to no end.

"You motherfuck...." Before I can complete my sentence he launched towards me and pulled my hair hard causing excruciating pain to shoot through my scalp.

I opened my mouth to spit on him but he caught my jaw in a death grip causing me to whimper in pain.

"Shut the fuck up you bitch." He hissed at me. "Or you won't like the consequences" his grip tightened even more, threatening tears to fall from my eyes. Why is he doing this, kidnapping me like this what had I ever done to him. By that I remembered all of a sudden. Alex.

"So can I expect you to behave now?" I would have said to  go fuck yourself but I have to know about Alex right now so I nodded my head. He seemed satisfied and sat back on his chair but not before saying

"good girl." Like I am some kind of pet.

"Where is Alex? Did you do something to him. Was it planned by you."

"Ah the Ideal mother , I see. Nah, he was just a dait to get you out of Agustin's impenetrable office. So don't worry he is fine...... " I sighed in relief, a heavy burden lifting off my chest. Alex is fine thank God. Before I can think any further he continued speaking.

".....all you need to worry is about yourself. But I am really curious to know....." He paused for a moment and then directly looking into my eyes,

his green against my blue he asked....

"Whose bastard child is he? Agustin's or Jacob's?"

.....................
Okay...so that was as fast as I can update. Hope you all like it.

Please vote comment and share if you like the chapter.....:)

Have a nice day.
Love, Ricky.❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.3K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...
659 57 12
"Abhimaan, pleasssee listen to me once, pleasee I begg you for once"she pleaded but he was not in his senses,he forcefully dragged and threw her in t...
1.2M 27.8K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...
413K 15.5K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...