Final Fate

By ShamarSquire

In the midst of a blood bath amongst witches, vampires, werewolves and hunters of all supernatural beings Sam... More

Final Fate
Secrets revealed
The encount
Every man for themselves
Out of the frying pan...
Sweet taste of freedom
No man is an Island
The Hataclaps
Beast Awoken
More revealed
The Surprise Part 0ne☝
Finally some Fun.
The surprise part 2
Reunited
The Decision
Trust
💂All hell break loose💂
Fun and games before
Fun and games Part: 2
Unsuspected Alliance
Sort Live Victory

James past revealed

22 3 0
By ShamarSquire

"James wake up!"somebody called my name while slapping my face.

Suddenly cold water splashed against my body soaking my clothes. I woke up gasping for air as another pan of water hit my skin. I shook my head trying to focus and ignore the biting cold water. As I looked around I saw hunters standing around me with weapons aimed at me. My eyes filled with fear.

My wounds were still not completely healed,  my hands were chained to the ceiling which was laced with gasoline. Suddenly the door opened and the hunters gave way to John as he walked over to me  A smile grew on his face when he saw the wretched state I was in.

"Its been a long time hasn't it James?" he said as his smile grew wider.

I thought I could sell them out but its impossible not after what Mike and Jake did for me. 

"Hey!'' He shouted to snap me out of my thoughts.

"Where did you go awhile ago?" he asked.

"Probably saw his death," Scarface said angrily and grinning like joker.

What the fuck was so funny?

All this time I stayed quiet and rolled my eyes at the idiots. I   refuse to say anything. I remembered when I used to hunt the supernatural that is until the day I became a supernatural myself.

Sigh.

We were weeks away from base we had to pull our injured with us. Our goal was to hunt and kill an Alpha who had been killing innocent people in a town southeast of us. John and I were up front leading the others. I was second in command; if anything was to happen to John.

"Hey when can we take a break?" a man name Michael soon to be known as scar face asked.

"Just a bit further! We will rest soon," I answered and stopped in my tracks irritated and frustrated at his laziness.

Suddenly John held up his hand signalling us to stop. Every one stopped abruptly and gripped their weapons. Only our injured laid still. I stepped up quietly and stood beside John, I looked down to see two big foot prints stamped into the muddy ground.  Trees of all size blocked our path.

"We're close, be ready for anything,"John said with an evil smirk.

This guy is mentally ill he is giving me a reason to want to  quit the hunters clan. Something so freaking huge made these damn marks and he's smiling as if he was invited for a day in a spa.

As we proceeded I caught a quick glimpse of  a huge black figure moving quickly to get away. I said nothing as I realized John noticed it too. He signalled us to circle the beast. We engaged in pairs, and we move silently through the woods. It was Michael and I who paired up and hid behind a fallen tree. We heard heavy breathing only to realize the alpha was just inches in front of us. I slowly raised my head to get a good look at it.

The beast was currently snapping the head off an unfortunate soul. I gasped as I saw the beast threw the person head into its mouth.

Michael must have seen my reaction and looked up to see what happened. He too stared in horror as we ducked when the beast looked around. I shook my head signaling Michael to get ready to open fire. We gripped our guns as I count down

1.......2.......3!!! We raised from our hiding place and aimed our shot guns in the beast direction.We stood there motionless as a tree trunk came sweeping towards us I snapped out of my shock and pulled Michael down as I ducked. The trunk flew straight over us and crashed into another tree tearing it down.

"That was close," Michael said wiping sweat from his forehead.

"Yeah, but are we going to let this mother fucker disrespect us like this?" I said raising up and shooting at the alpha.

Michael got up assisting me . Bullets rocked the Monster left to right as more of the hunters came into view. Arrows laced with poison and silver zoomed at it. The alpha was yet to fall even after I shot it in its god damn face.

It let out a loud roar deafening us. I groaned as i covered my bleeding ears.When i uncover them I heard a loud ringing sound as my ears adjusted to normal. I had to rub my eyes twice as i thought my eyes were deceiving me. Everyone of the hunters laid flat on the ground either dead or unconscious. The beast dropped John when it saw me glaring at it. It began walking towards me then stopped .

"Hey you bastard, let's finish what we started,'' John said pulling a sliver long sharp sword out of its casing from his side.

The beast turned and charge at him. As John jumped out the way he threw two silver daggers in the beast leg.

"Garrr!" The beast growled out in pain.

"Take Michael and run!" John shouted.

As he landed on the ground he charged at the beast holding the sword in a battle position. I didn't disobey but grab Michael pulling him to his feet and resting is arms around my shoulder. We struggled through the rough patch of the woods until we were meters away. We stopped gasping for air as I stood up straight and glanced behind us. I let out a sigh of relief when I didn't see the beast.

"Thanks James, if it weren't for you I would be dead,"Michael said.

"Don't mention it. What are friends for?" I said looking to see if he had any major wounds I should tend to.

Suddenly I heard branches breaking and leaves rustling. I pulled out my glock hastily and aimed in the direction.

Blam! Blam!

I was pulled back to reality by my hands on fire.

"Ahh!! aguh!! ahhh!!" The pain surged through my being and all John did was smile.

"Tell me where your pack is?" he asked evilly.

I'm not. No! I will not sell out my kind again.

"Never! I'll never tell you. You'll have kill me first!" I shouted through the pain. My eyes glowing green.

I smirked "try asking nicely or come back when hell freezes over." I said staring him dead in the eye.

Some stepped back at the sight of my glowing eyes, while others just glared at me with hatred.

Fuck them! I showed them my middle finger even though my hands were chained up and hurting like hell.

****************************** 
My fist were now red and bruised but they healed immediately. I let out a frustrated groan and sat down on the floor. It wouldn't be so bad if I could see the others. I looked over my shoulders when I heard something shuffled on the floor. I saw the girl beginning to get up again using her staff to balance herself to stand on her feet.

"Ahh! Come on why can't you stay unconscious a little longer? On the bright side its good your awake I need answers," I said standing up and walking over to her.

"Stay away from me!'' she yelled swinging her staff at me.

The staff move lazily through the air. She tried to hit me again and I grabbed it and threw it to the corner of the room. She stumbled back and fell on my bed. She was still weak after my attack and breathed heavily.

"So are you going to tell me why you were going through my things or will we repeat our action and see who wins the battle?" I asked sitting beside her.

"Just shut up! and stop nagging me," she said irritated.

I was getting very impatient with this chick and stabbed her in her thigh with my claws. She jolted up out of the bed immediately.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" she asked through gritted teeth.

I release my grip when her pull over began to show more of her legs, which were sexy by the way. Now that I got a good look at her she wasn't bad looking either. Suddenly a picture of Sam flashed before my eyes. She thought i was staring so she covered up.

"Sorry to disappoint miss but am taken," I said sweetly.

Guys hurry and get me out of here I wished silently.

"Okay I'll tell you" she said with a tint of red on her cheeks while looking down.

"Okay, then talk" I said after waiting minutes.

"I was sent here by the government from all the supernatural kind. To bring them this," she said bringing out a necklace with an oval shape ruby at the end of it.

"Hey! That's my mother's necklace!" I shouted in realization and snatched it from her.

After I put it around my neck I placed the rest of it inside my shirt.

"Why do they want it?"

"They said it has the power of stopping the war for good. "

My eyes widened when I heard this. Was this true or was she lying?

"What's your name?" I asked regaining from the shock.

"It's Maya," she answered.

"Well Maya sorry to say but nobody is laying a single hand on my mother's necklace. Oh! and also if you get any ideas of stealing it I will not hesitate to rip your hands off," I said whispering in her ear.

"I.....I und....erstand," she stuttered after hearing my words.

"Good girl, now remove the barrier," I said in a happy tone patting her head.

She got up instantly and took up her staff and stood in front the barrier. She then began mumbling some words which were unknown to me.

******************************
[Samantha]

"Why can't it break?" Sebastian said fisting the barrier once more.

"Probably brutal force isn't the key here," Jake said rubbing his chin as he thought of a way to get into Jack's room.

"I've had it with this stupid wall!" Nick shouted charging at the barrier before anyone could've stop him.

Suddenly the barrier disappeared and Nick ran right  through the door and crashed into the witch.

I heard groaning as we walked into the room. I looked down and saw Nicks hand firmly on the witch's breast and the other under her pull over . I laughed as I saw Nick getting a good look at his predicament instantly and jumping up off her. The hand that had being under her was wet, I stopped laughing as I saw Jack get off the bed. The unthinkable came to my mind what were they doing in here?

That disappeared when Jack walked over and kissed me long and passionately.

******************************

I wanted to taste her sweet lips so badly I couldn't wait any longer.

"Hey we're still in the room," Joe said smiling.

"So what are you still doing here? Get out!" I said pulling away from the kiss.

I was happy to reunite with everyone once again, but I needed to be alone with the woman of my dreams. I quickly told them what happened without letting go of Sam's hand.

Joe and Wayne grabbed Maya by the arm and pulled her out of my room.

"We'll finish discussing this tomorrow," Jake said about to leave with the others. "Coming sis?" he asked popping his head back through the door.

He laughed when he saw me kissing her preventing any answer leaving her lips and with that he disappeared closing the door behind him.

"I thought he wouldn't leave." I said breaking the kiss once more.

"Now that he's gone what are you going to...do....." She said slowly pulling my buttons.

She stopped short has she felt my hands in her blouse grasping her breast. She arch back her head as I began massaging her breast I quickly slipped off her blouse and bra and began sucking her nipples, which ripened instantly. She was as ready as i was her moans were like angels singing.

Sam was going to be the death of me. Her eyes closed her mouth in a tiny 'O'. Sam slipped a leg unto my hips as I shift it to the side one hand on her ripened nipple, the other probing her sweet nest.

Sam knee was buckling as she moaned and begged me to take her. Without hesitation I dropped my pants and undergarments to my ankles. I turned Sam around to the wall and gently squeezed into her. I bit my lip as she was so warm and tight. I moved slowly in and out as she grind her hips and well rounded ass unto me. I gave it a slap. Sam moaned even louder.

My dick throbbed as she started shaking her ass up and down unto my dick. I moaned her name lift her head, grabbed a fist of her hair and kissed her while still inside her. I trailed tiny kisses behind her ear and neck.

Sam spun around kissing me slowly then went down on me slowly. She started massaging my scrotums then my shaft slowly. She then knelt and took me in her mouth. I closed my eyes.

"Oh fuck!" I hissed.

She rubbed her tongue over my shaft suckling onto my tip.
Then tiny butterfly strokes back up to my scrotum. I felt as if I would go mad as tiny fire raised in my blood. My shaft felt swollen as if I was about to explode. She did the butterfly licks a little longer then pushed me down on the bed and straddled me. She rode and bounced, shook her ass while I slapped her ass gripped her hips and grind her harder. Suddenly Sam started to scream my name bucked and rode harder and faster. Until I explode my seeds into her. We both groaned as Sam fell on top of me squishing her breast to my chest.
____________________________________

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

THE GREY RIDERS By SMLEMK4

Mystery / Thriller

63 1 1
A young werewolf hunter and an old vampire slayer team up. One to hunt the other for revenge.
19.8K 418 22
Jamie is stressing out about her parents divorce,her grades, and not to mention the emotional and physical bullying at school. After her mother goes...
573 12 35
After losing everything, Nora takes the little money that she had and starts over. At sixteen years old she has made a name for herself as a vampire...
41 0 6
*Supernatural *Romance *Vampire *Werewolf *Horror. Nova's superstar life is turned upside down after he discovers that he is an arcane, also known as...