Dear Diary (A Hunter Hayes Fa...

By Jcarinoxoxo

When Laurel loses her diary at the airport, the one and only Hunter Hayes finds it. His mission becomes to ge... More

Chapter 1. Take Off
Chapter 2. Airport Sprints
Chapter 3. A New Mission
Chapter 4. I Don't Need Niall's Eyes Staring Into My Soul
Chapter 5. We Have a Problem
Chapter 6. Getting ready for a Dinner Disaster
Chapter 7. Divergent Songs
Chapter 8 Filming
Chapter 9. After the Show
Chapter 10. New Friends
Chapter. 11 Watching Videos
Chapter 12. The First Message
Author's Note
Chapter 13. Winky Faces;)
PLEASE COMMENT:)
Chapter 14. Conversations
Chapter 15. Issues
Chapter 16. Nosy Mothers
Chapter 17. Finally
Chapter 18. News
Chapter 19. Plans
Chapter 20. Essays
Chapter 21. WNI Day 1
Chapter 22. Surprises
Chapter 24. CHE Part 1
Chapter 25. CHE Part 2
Things That Need To Be Said/Contest!
Ch. 26 Discoveries
Chapter 27. Explanations
Chapter 28. The Truth Part 1
Chapter 29. The Truth Part 2
Chapter 30. Meeting The Parents
Chapter 31. The First Date
Chapter 32. Invitations
Chapter 33. Dinner and Filming
Chapter 34. Every Late Night Call
Chapter 35. Arrivals
Chapter 36. Surprise!
Chapter 37. Tattoo
Chapter 38. The Boyfriend Tag
Chapter 39. Going Back
Chapter 40. Finding Out
Author's Note:)
Chapter 41. To The Rescue
Chapter 42. Someone's Got a Crush
Chapter 43. Hunter Being a Genius
Chapter 44. Graduation
Chapter 45. Arriving In LA
Chapter 46. Before He Cheats & Tyler
Chapter 47. Quitting?
Chapter 48. Beachin'
Chapter 49. Follow Your Arrow
Chapter 50. Dreams
Chapter 51. Fear
Chapter 52. Performing
Chapter 53. Goodbyes
Chapter 54. Road Trip
Chapter 55. A New Relationship
Chapter 56. 1-10
Chapter 57. Confidence
Chapter 58. The Doctor
Chapter 59: The End
The Epilogue

Chapter 23. Pre- CHE

674 22 9
By Jcarinoxoxo

Chapter 23.

If nervousness and excitement had a baby and when that baby grew up it had a baby with pure joy, the day that it would make would be today.

Laurel woke up around nine and didn't realize what today had in store for a second and then BAM, it hit her like a ton of bricks. She smiled the

biggest smile imaginable and quickly got out of bed. She put on music and danced around to the music she would be hearing live that same evening.

The morning was nothing special, except for the fact that she couldn't keep still and randomly squealed. That annoyed her mother very much.

"Laurel, calm down a little," Her mother said placing some dishes in the dishwasher. "At this rate you'll pass out before we get into that room".

"I'm sorry," She said shaking her leg at the breakfast table. Her curly brown hair was up in a high pony tail and her pink heart pajama pants were paired with a old white v-neck. "This is the best day of my life, ok? I would like to be excited."

"Be excited. Don't be crazy."

"But mother, Hunter Easton Hayes wants crazy," She said taking a sip of her orange juice.

"He might want crazy, but he doesn't want your crazy," Her mother said siting down next to her.

"My crazy is the best kind of crazy. Thousands of people watch my crazy,".

"I have no idea why,"

"I'm going to get ready," She said bitterly back. She proceeded to get up and begin the trek up to her bedroom.

She made it to her bedroom and put music on again. She took her portable speaker into the shower with her and washed her hair while singing "Light Me Up".

She combed and blow dried her hair while rocking out to "Wild Card", "Storyline" and "You Think You Know Somebody". She broke out the air guitar for the last one.

And the sweet sound of "If You Told Me To" came on when she began her outfit search.

She opened her closet doors and just stared inside blankly. What are you supposed to wear to meet your idol?

After 20 minutes of deliberation, she decided on a pink and black floral dress, a jean jacket and a pair of black converse. She braided a small section if her hair and pinned it with a bobby pin. She did he makeup very simply, just some mascara, eyeliner, concealer and a light pink lipstick.

When she was all done she looked over her appearance one more time and was quite content on what she saw. She pulled out her vlogging camera and began filming.

"Hey guys! So today is the day of the Hunter Hayes concert and if you saw the reaction video I made last week, you know that I'm meeting him. I'm seriously shaking right now," She held up her hand and it was indeed shaking.

"So I thought I would take you guys around with me today because things should be pretty interesting,"she said walking towards her mirror.

"And I guess I'll start by showing you guys my outfit," She said turning the camera around so that you could see her in the mirror. "I'm wearing this pink and black floral dress from Forever 21, this classic jean jacket from Hollister and converse because Hunter is a converse kind of guy,".

She walled back over to the center of her room and started spinning around with the camera following her. "I am just so excited!" She screamed right into the camera.

"It's," She looked at her phone, which happened to have a picture of Hunter as the wallpaper, "11:20. And me and my mom are going out to lunch before, so I'm going to go now and I'll see ya in a little bit." She blew a kiss to the camera and turned it off.

After another couple of minutes of jumping around her bedroom, she re-joined her mother in the kitchen.

"You look cute," Her mom pointed out as she walked in.

"Thank mom. You don't look that bad either,"Her mother was wearing a black top and dark jeans.

Her mother laughed and said, "Let's head out. We'll get some lunch, and do you still want to bring him Starbucks?" She asked.

Laurel's master plan was to bring Hunter coffee just the way he likes it and doodle on the cup with inspirational quotes, and other little doodles.

"Ya!" Laurel squealed and she ran out to the car. They plugged in her phone and Laurel jammed out to Hunter and Dan + Shay while her mother sat there chuckling and rolling her eyes every few minutes.

They ate lunch at a great little cafe in the center of town. Their conversation basically consisted of lots of yelling. Excited yelling for Laurel, and "Be quiet. You're embarrassing me" yelling on her mother's part. After, they headed to the craft store to get some colorful sharpies. By the time they pulled into the Starbucks parking lot it was 2:45 and CHE was inching closer and closer. Time was running out. As much as Laurel wanted to meet her inspiration, it was a lot of pressure. She was scared. She didn't want to mess anything up.

"Do you want me to come in with you?" Her mother asked as she backed into a spot.

"No. I got it," Laurel replied opening the car door and stepping into the warm spring air.

She walked inside and the familiar smell of coffee and chocolate filled the store. Why can't the whole world smell like this?

She walked up to the barista and ordered the coffee, making sure it was sweet like dessert.

"What's your name?", she asked. Her name tag on her green apron read Lilian.

"Uh... Hunter Hayes," Laurel said nervously. Her name obviously wasn't Hunter, but she wanted his name on the cup.

"Are you going to the show today?" Lillian asked her.

"Yeah, I want to give this to him. He kinda has a thing for coffee," Laurel explained trying to make it seem as normal as possible.

"What's your name?" She asked with the black sharpie in hand.

"Laurel," .

"Ok..." She scribbled something on the cup and then continued to make the drink.

After about 5 minutes of waiting, the coffee was ready. When Lillian gave Laurel the cup, she smiled and said, "He'll love it. Have an awesome time!"

Laurel smiled back and read the cup. It said "To Hunter. From Laurel" and there were 2 hearts drawn on it.

"Thank you so much!" Laurel called as she exited the establishment. "Seriously. I'm coming back just to give you some Hunter merch!"

To that Lilian just laughed and carried on with her work.

"How did it go?" Her mother asked as Laurel opened the car door.

"Great. Look!" Laurel said excitedly motioning towards the cup.

"Oh that's adorable. Get to decorating," She tossed Laurel the bag of newly purchased sharpies.

They sat in the parking lot with the radio on while Laurel wrote and colored on the cup.

The finished product had his logo in red, song titles around it in black, some inspirational quotes in blue, and then she put Hayniac sayings like "OMH" and "AmHayesing" in red also. She also added random little things too, like his birthdate with hearts around it and her attempt to draw the state of Louisiana. In the end, it looked pretty darn cool.

Then, they made their way to the venue. They walked through the doors and Laurel began shaking even more.

"Don't be nervous, Laurel,"

"That's easy for you to say. You aren't the one meeting your idol is less than an hour," Laurel fired back. She wasn't trying to be rude, but nervousness was getting the best of her.

They joined other CHE attendees in the lobby. They all mingled a little bit and checked in to get their badges so they could enter.

Then Nitro appeared out of what seemed to be no where. Laurel immediately tensed up and her mother had to push her to get up and follow Nitro into the room.

They got to the room where CHE would take place. It was decked out like a real coffee house. There was a place you could order drink, tables and couches , and bags of fake coffee beans on the ground with the HH logo printed on them. The main difference between this coffee house and actual coffee houses was the camera and backdrop set up on the other side of the room.

Everyone got drinks and Laurel put the cup for Hunter on a table next to her. It was getting colder, but it wasn't too bad yet.

Then Nitro left the room for a second and quickly talked to someone. Another shorter form appeared by the door. A blond form.

It's showtime people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was gonna have them actually meet each other in this chapter like I said I would, but then it just got really long so don't kill me OK? Hope y'all enjoyed!

Hearts and Rockets,

Julia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 113 15
Kat and Megan go to Nashville, TN for a concert to see Luke Bryan and Hunter hayes . Little does Megan know about Hunter. Things happen to them and i...
24.7K 532 24
[completed] »amanda got a deal with hunter and they started falling at each other , until hunter misunderstood what happened. | sexgodbirlem 2017
10.6K 377 65
Hunter Hayes Imagines of all kinds! I try to do fluffy ones and serious ones, and I do requests and update whenever I have time.
65.7K 1.1K 99
Shelby and Hunter have been best friends from the beginning. Hunter gets back with his ex girlfriend, Amber, who broke his heart a few years before...