Hold On ( A Trey Songz Love S...

By ItsStarr13

Mahi'ya ( mah-hee-ya) is a simple girl from Detroit. or so she thinks. She is use to her lifes rountine and... More

.intro
Chapter I
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
..Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
authors note*
Chapter 20
authors note
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
The Chapter 25
looking for two co writers
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
5k reads
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 11

1.1K 22 1
By ItsStarr13

The next day I just got off work and realized I haven't done any grocery shopping so I headed to Meijers.

I was shopping my ass off..

I hit every department that I wasn't suppose to be in..

I went home and put all of my things up and decided to watch me a movie..just then my phone rings...

Hello...

Trey.. hey beautiful. .

Oh hi... I said kinda dryly

Trey.. Come on are you gonna stay mad at me forever

nooo... Im not mad

Trey..well can I see you I just got done with my concert and I

would like too see your face and relax..

I'll send you a picture...lol

Trey.. Your not funny

Ok.. but Im not coming to your room I see enough of that place on a daily basis

Trey.. but I don't want to go anywhere Im tired.

Well come here..

Trey... to your place??

yeah

Trey.. Ok Bet... (says excitedly)

ain't nothing up Tremaine

Trey. . ok but can I shower there

sure..

I was already comfortable in my pajamas which consisted of a spandex racer back shirt some short fitted pajama shorts and some tall over the knee socks

I had my hair pulled up into a high messy ponytail and I had on my reading glasses.

I had sent my address to Trey..

and decided to get some more work done until he arrived....

a little while later the doorbell rang...

I answered the door for him..

Treys pov

she answered the door and as soon as I saw her face it was as if everything was good...

its seems as if every time I see her she looks better than before... she stepped back to let me in I instantly started laughing at her pajamas. ..

had this been any other girl they would have come to the door in the most revealing thing they owned.. but not her she wasn't scared to be herself around me.. she didn't tip toe around me like everyone else. .

umm.. excuse me but what are you laughing at she asked with a smirk on her face.

your pajamas. .. their cute.

no you're not my pajamas are the bomb.com ok

I just laughed at her

don't be acting like stuff sweet this way stop laughing...

aww man I thought you said you wasn't mad anymore

Im not Im slightly upset... she said

she turned on her toes and walked through the hallway to the den

are you coming she asked... the way she turned and looked at me over her shoulder had me wanting to run and tackle her..

after I showered we layef on the couch and watched movies with our Ice cream and chocolate chip cookies..

I watched her as she lay asleep in my lap thinking I can get used to this...

Mahi'yas pov

I woke up the next morning sprawled across Treys lap thinking to myself this can't be real..

I gently got up careful not to wake him he looked so peaceful..

I decided I would make breakfast for us today... I treat all my guest

I decided to make breakfast steaks Scrambled eggs and home style hash browns with a side of fruit topped pancakes with whipped cream and strawberry syrup..

Good morning Mr. Neverson... I whispered in his ear...

he shifted his body and rubbed his hands down his face in attemp to wake himself up.

stretching with a raspy morning voice... ummm I never slept that good on a sofa recliner before..

I do it all the time now get yourself up and join me in the kitchen for breakfast

hmmm.. he replied

I just smiled

at breakfast sitting at the kitchen Island...

Damn this looks good

Thank you I said..

sooo tell me why you are so guarded woman...

are you sure you wanna hear my sob story I asked

everyone had a sob story I just happen to be asking about yours

I guess... I was with this guy named jason for 3yrs. I thought everything was cool ... you know we had our ups and downs like any other couple.. He proved me wrong the night of our 3 year anniversary... when his assistant showed up to the restaurant we were at with her two month old baby saying that the baby was his and that she was tired of living this lie waiting for him to tell me..

woww.. I couldn't imagine how you felt.. you didn't know she was pregnant???

uhhh yeaa.. but never in a million years did I think that the baby belonged to my boyfriend... I mean I sent this girl a baby shower gift and everything.. to say the least I felt over stupid..

what did he have to say?!?

the same cliche bullshit that every  man says " it was a mistake"

and I don't even know what else.  I left the scene and never looked back.

he never tried to visit you???

he sure did, showed up at my job I had security escort him out

I told him if he showed up at my house that I would call the police and have him arrested for harassment. .

woww thats crazy so how long were you together again

3 years

Well mine was a little bit different.  my ex couldn't handle being in the spotlight...

she didn't like the fact that I had fans.. didn't trust me with themand anything that she could find that was negative was fuel to the fire..

did she have reason not to trust you??

What?!?!

Im just saying have you ever done anything to make her feel that way??

yeah I didn't wake up the person she wanted me to be every morning. .

Which was??

The NBA player she left me for

oh woww I can't believe her... who was she?? want me to beat her up?? (smile)

wow look at you now you're ready to fight to protect my heart?? There might just be hope for me yet..

I didn't say all that..

wow.. but enough of this do you have to work today??

nope...

so what are we doing today??

uhhh... we?? umm.. today???

you don't want to spend your day with me?? pouts..

noo... no.. I never said that!!

sooo...

well my older sister planned this couples date today.. I was going to go seeing that Im not dating anyone..

but I guess I can call her and tell her that we will be joining her and her bougie ass friends. .

I take it that you don't like her friends. .

its not that its just everytime I come around they try to be funny and I always have to put them in their place...

well your with me today so we are gonna have fun..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118 24 14
Mazi thinks everything is fixable given the right tools and time, just not herself. She's irreversibly broken, incomplete, a lost cause. Living in th...
7K 957 32
Mahi Dasari has always been Crestwood High's queen bee, with the perfect grades, perfect friends, and perfect application to Columnia. And it's not l...
1.7K 44 10
◤𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈 "𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘/ 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐒" 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐎𝐍-𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇.◢ ❝𝗠𝗮𝗻, 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗴�...
3.4K 112 55
~Nyah- she's is 5'2, black, and she has a body that is to die for. She's smart, charming, and loving to children, her family, her best friend Zach an...