Oracle

Av Hiddenhearts93

Jaspar spent most of his life hiding because of his power. He should have listened to the warning not to go t... Mer

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Epilogue

Part 22

4.3K 274 13
Av Hiddenhearts93

 Jaspar woke up boiling hot, encased in strong and sticky arms with a strong and solid heartbeat beating in his ear. Someone's warm breath was ruffling his hair and Jaspar wrinkled his nose at the smell of morning breath but it let him know for certain who he was wrapped up in. His black knight.

He had dim memories of Elison getting in late the night before but he didn't remember snuggling with the man. Jaspar grumbled inwardly but suspected that this was going to happen occasionally. Issues with sharing a bed with someone, sometimes you would end up tangled up in them. Not to mention another issue which was currently pressing against his thigh.

Blushing furiously as he realised just what it was, Jaspar mused the best way to deal with the current situation without Elison pinning him angrily. Just because Jaspar didn't know a lot of customs about dealing with supernaturals, or even really other humans, but he did know that supernatural's human sides were less in control when they first woke up. So waking up a demon painfully was not going to have a good ending to it.

As Jaspar was coming up with a plan, Elison moaned slowly, shifting lightly, his heart beat increasing and his hard-on twitching slightly against Jaspar's thigh. Jaspar's cheeks burned furiously and he was unable to stop a snarl coming from his lips. "How about no?" he grunted angrily, elbowing the man hard in the ribs, no longer caring about waking him up in a more gentle manner. He was not about to put up with being the man's sex toy, as unintentional as the situation currently was.

The action had the intended effect and Elison yelped in pain, apparently waking up and his arms shifting from around Jaspar. Jaspar quickly took the chance to roll away from Elison, almost rolling off the bed in the process but he was grinning in triumph.

"Morning," he greeted in a cheerful voice, unable to keep all of the vindictiveness out of it.

"Morning," Elison grunted, no longer in pain but clearly unhappy about being woken up in such a way. "What happened?" he asked sounding confused in a way that only people who have just woken up suddenly can.

Jaspar shrugged, standing up off the bed to stretch out his limbs. "You were a little too happy with me in your arms," Jaspar commented as he stretched his back. "Snuggling in your sleep I can live with, but not that," he said firmly, making clear lines now. If he was going to have to sleep in the same bed as Elison, he wanted the rules of conduct clear and firm. Elison had made no suggestions he was planning to molest him, or even was a particularly bad guy ignoring his job, so Jaspar doubted he would mind having such things clearly laid out.

Elison made a strange sound but coughed to cover it up. Jaspar frowned looking in the man's direction curiously. "Understood completely. I would request however you find a different way to wake me up," Elison said calmly, but with a hint of something in his voice which he was clearly trying to cover up. "I'm sorry you had to wake up to that."

"It's fine," Jaspar shrugged. "As for waking you up in alternative ways, I'll think about it," he yawned. "I needed to hit you for that stunt yesterday anyway," he noted as he shifted his hips.

"You mentioned last night," Elison grumbled, shifting on the bed. "Not sure why. You know I will have to occasionally leave you on your own. Unlike most hired bodyguards I don't have someone to help me so I'm going to be watching over you 24/7 until Lord Calder finds someone."

There was something in his tone which made Jaspar frown more. "You're still hard aren't you?" he said bluntly.

"Yes," Elison said without a hint of remorse about this fact. "You do realise that you're shirtless right?"

Jaspar's cheeks almost exploded with heat as the realisation what Elison was saying was true. He must have taken it off in the night because of the heat and he had just basically given the man a free show. "Go have a cold shower and sort yourself out," he growled darkly, cursing the fact he had been blushing. If his cheeks hadn't gone red he could have played it off as teasing the man but this, this was clearly him embarrassed and flustered. "Where's my top?" he then demanded before Elison could get out the door.

Elison moved towards him and something soft was put into his outstretched hands. "Sorry, err. Be right back!" Elison commented with a mischievous glint in his voice as he scrambled out of the room, locking the door behind him again.

"Oi! Stop locking me in!" Jaspar yelled before sighing and sitting on the bed with his likely very red face in his hands. It could have been worse, he mused darkly as he pulled the top back on, feeling for the label at the back of the collar. He could have wriggled out of the pants he was in, and considering he had no underwear on underneath, that would have been interesting. Now the issue was where to go with this.

Elison ran from the room to the bathroom as fast as his feet would let him. Watching Jaspar do some basic stretching had made him react rather interestingly. Like he was still a teenager in the midst of high hormones and wet dreams.

He groaned locking the bathroom door, thankful that no one would have seen or heard that. It hadn't helped that Jaspar had been speaking in an almost coy tone. Coy, because he had just managed to hit Elison for a decent reason and therefore not able to get in trouble with it, not because he had been flirty or teasing.

What had only made the whole tease thing worse was that from Jaspar's reaction to being told he was shirtless, he had been completely innocent to the fact he was putting on a show. And beautiful gorgeous show he had been. As he had stretched upwards, his hips had shifted just so the jogging bottoms he was wearing had slid down slightly. Just enough for Elison to catch a sight of his pubes. The lean muscles almost too much to resist.

"Fuck," Elison cursed as he started to wank himself off into the toilet, just thinking about those tight muscles and how he would like to cum all over them.

It didn't take long for him to come and Elison sat on the toilet afterwards for a few moments panting. It wasn't that he didn't get offers but he hadn't had sex or done anything sexually with another person for a while. His sex drive had gone down as he had begun to wonder about whether he wanted to continue his job. He had thought the incident with him getting hard when putting Jaspar in the bath had been a one off but no. It seemed now he was no longer in that job and instead of taking care of a very handsome individual, it had come back with some force.

Still. Jaspar hadn't seemed angry with him over it, more bemused. Hopefully, the man would remain so and innocent to this because if the man started to try to tease Elison over this. Elison wasn't sure how long he would last before having to crawl to Lord Calder for a new job, or to beg to be castrated before his grandfather got to him.

When Elison returned from sorting himself out, Jaspar was lying on his back on the bed. When he heard the door open, he grabbed the nearest pillow and chucked it at Elison. Elison made a noise as it hit him in the face, Jaspar grinning inwardly.

"Stop locking me in!" Jaspar snarled at the man, sitting up with an expression that would have been a glare if he still had eyes"Why even did you do it that time? Nothing was going to happen while you were having a wank!" he growled.

"Instinct and last night was for your own protection. You don't know your way around yet, I don't want you falling down the stairs while I'm sorting out things," Elison defended, throwing the pillow back. Jaspar felt it land next to him before a hand landed on Jaspar's head and ruffled his hair. "It's nothing personally. I don't get why you're so upset about it. Last night you were fast asleep."

"The words, 'I'll keep you safe, I'll protect you,' ring any bells?" Jaspar practically spat out, resenting the reassuring tone Elison had used, it felt almost patronising. "I'd just broken down and you decided to leave me on my own without warning after telling me you would look after me?"

"You were fine," Elison said in an almost sulky tone which suggested he was clearly able to see Jaspar's side of the argument and not wanting to say he was wrong. "It's not like you had another panic attack."

"No, but I almost wet myself," Jaspar grumbled. "If you are going to leave me alone in the future, at least warn me. It's bad enough waking up in this room when I don't know what's going on but alone is not something I want to do again. Unless until I'm more able to deal with the situation," he gestured at his eyes.

"Okay," Elison said stiffly. "I'll try to avoid leaving you alone without warning."

"Thank you!" Jaspar grinned before reaching up to grip Elison's hand. Elison squeezed back not saying anything for a moment. "Now, what do we have planned today," he asked almost cheerfully. "Please tell me my life is not going to be spent listening to poker games and/or reading the future." There was an awkward silence before he grimaced. "Seriously? I'm going to go mad."

"There are other plans today," Elison reassured. "Lord Calder wanted to meet you at 10:30..." he trailed off before there was a sudden movement. He let go of Jaspar's hand and dived across the bed to look at something before the man let out a large sign of relief and collapsed back onto the bed. "It's only 8. We have time yet," he said sounding very thankful for this fact.

"Lord Calder," Jaspar murmured, a cold shiver going down his back at the name of the man. The one who was apparently controlling his fate at the moment. He knew nothing about him except for the fact he ran the organ and slave trade in the city with strange rules to do with the treatment of the victims of said trades. He was powerful and Elison worked for him. John's relationship with Calder was unclear to Jaspar. "Anything I should know about him," he asked sitting back down.

"He's human. He's black and gets annoyed when people compare him to stereotypes of black gangsters so dresses like an Italian mafia don. He is bisexual and had two children. Both are adults but he dotes on them. Their mother died a few years back and he currently has a gay lover," Elison shrugged. The way Elison was speaking suggested these were well-known facts about the mob boss. "He came to power about ten years ago when his grandfather died and John named him the Regent of the city."

"Pretty sure I didn't know most of that..." Jaspar frowned again. "Isn't Regent and old world title for someone who is appointed to looking after the land and people for a King or Lord?"

"Correct," Elison commented, "John owns the rights to this land. Both in the human legal courts and the supernatural. Only he doesn't care for ruling much and so appoints someone else. Please don't ask about the power balance between them because I don't think anyone knows."

"I understand," Jaspar nodded slowly and in a way he did. The idea that the power balance was unclear made sense at least. "So back to Lord Calder. Anything I should know about for when I meet him?"

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

131 2 11
You would think everything was fine but lets be honest. When is anything? Omisha lives in a quiet town for their quiet life. They didn't ask to find...
263K 13.2K 32
His voice dropped a few octaves in a way that made my knees tremble and my body ache, "come here and I'll show you." Kellen Lacroix has suffered the...
51 2 11
Y/n, a human in a cruel world for human kind, has been bought by none other then their soulmates but what happens when past masters of hers find out...
877K 30.8K 21
Stephen is a hard working person and very secretive. He doesn't let just anybody know his secrets and worries. Like how he has to take care of his si...