My Trip to Hawaii

By Lauren_In_Wonderland

Emily is just a normal girl, like everybody else trying to make it through high school. The summer before her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 11

39 2 10
By Lauren_In_Wonderland

We looked everywhere for Ally, we pretty much covered the entire area close to Ryan's house, heck we even went back to the party just to see if she was there.

This was bad. Her phone is dead, the last time I saw her she was completely drunk and I doubt she's any different.

"C'mon baby I know you are worried for her but she's 18 she knows how to find your house, if we don't find her tomorrow then well start panicking, but for now can we go to sleep? its almost five in the morning." Ryan said grabbing onto my hand.

Looking into his eyes I could tell he was exhausted, so nodded and we started walking back to his house. It was just me and him, the others gave up about two hours ago and are probably passed out at his house, including Catie.

We walked inside to his dark, silent house. Still holding onto my hand he guided me to the stairs and turned around "Are you going to spend the night with me?" I nodded saying "yeah I mean if its okay with you."  his sleepy eyes got as big as they could and he gave me a slight smile, "of course its okay with me baby, I sleep better when you are beside me anyway, cause I know you'll be okay so I can protect you."

He turned back around walking up the stairs and I followed him. The hallway glowed from Justin's TV flickering from screen to screen.

He opened his door and said "do you want to borrow one of my shirts?" I nodded and sat on the edge of the bed. He pulled a baby blue T-shirt out of his dresser and he placed in my hands, it was extremely soft and he just stood there. I stood up and looked him in the eyes for a second before he could catch on. "oh yeah right, sorry. Don't worry I wont look." he walked the opposite way with his hands over his eyes.

I took off my tank top and untied my bikini top and as I slipped it over my head I could see Ryan turn around and I quickly wrapped my arms around myself covering up what I could "Ryan. seriously." he looked up at my eyes and said "I didn't see anything sorry I just kept hearing a phone vibrate and I wondered if it was mine." I looked over at my phone and I saw Gray's contact picture on my phone.

I pulled to baby blue shirt over my head and rushing to answer my phone. "Hello?"

"Heyyy Sis I just wanted to tell you if you are looking for Ally don't worry I have her."

"oh thank god is she alright?"

"Yeah don't worry she's fine, you're lucky I'm an awesome brother because she's drunk off her ass, which that probably means you are too. Are you okay? please tell me you are at Ryan's"

"Gray slow down, I'm fine I only had three beers at most. I'm just going to spend the night at Ryan's because we were looking for Ally and it got late."

"oh okay, well I found her passed out on our front porch so I'm guessing you had no clue to check our house."

I snickered "no I didn't think she would actually make it that far."

"Emily our house is like, seven minutes away from your boyfriends house."

"yeah that is when you are sober and you have a clue as to what you're doing."

"okay, well its really late and I'm tired, so I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"okay thanks Gray."

"No problem." and then the phone beeped showing he hung up.

I stood up off the bed slipping my shorts down my hips and turned toward the bed slipping under the blankets next to Ryan.

He was only wearing boxers and my skin tingled when slipped his hands underneath me pulling me closer into his embrace.

"So Ally's okay?"

"Yeah Gray found her."

"I wish he would have called sooner I'm exhausted." he moved his arm around my stomach pulling me into his chest.

He was so warm and when I was in his arm's I felt like everything was perfect, and that nothing could ever be better than this.

***

I rolled over uncomfortable from the sun shining in my face, and I opened my eyes to see an empty bed beside me. I picked my phone off the small table beside me and looked at the time, it was going on eleven in the morning.

I didn't even look at myself in the mirror I just walked out the door downstairs to find my boyfriend.

"Dude!!!! Kill him now!"

"Fuck bro why didn't you cover me?"

I found all five guys and Catie sitting around on the couch playing games and yelling at each other. Catie looked like she was bored out of her mind, she was the first one to see me and jumped over the couch to give me a hug.

"Thank god you're awake I'm bored out of my mind." "This..." she said gesturing to all of the boys yelling at the TV "has been going on all morning."

I laughed which got the attention of Ryan and she smiled setting the controller down and walking toward me "hello my gorgeous girl can I get you something to eat?" he said leaning in to give me a light kiss.

"You're absolutely crazy if you think I look good right now, but yeah sure." I said smiling.

"I'm not the crazy one, I just speak the truth. You're always beautiful."

I smiled and he put his hand around my waist. "okay well lets go into the kitchen before one of the guys notice you in my shirt. Those are questions I would really love to not talk about right now."

"wait what questions."

"WOAH! What did you two do last night?!" Spencer said extremely loud, causing all the guys to look at me.

"those questions." Ryan whispered in my ear.

I nodded "nothing Spencer I just gave her my shirt, don't be a douche." Ryan said in a kind of demanding voice to shut him up.

Spencer lifted his hands up in defense and I laughed walking into the kitchen with Ryan.

He pulled out a large bowl to mix food in I'm guessing, and I just watched him walking all around grabbing what he needed.

"You know I have way to much respect for you to do anything like that right?" I smiled at his comment and replied "Yeah I know, that's why I love you so much."

"I love you too." He smiled walking closer to me with a bag of flour in his hands, "now can you put a cup of flour in the bowl."

"sure." I walked over to the counter setting the flour down, grapping a measuring cup and scooping it out of the bag and dumping it into the bowl.

He came up behind me and grabbed my ass and I turned around pinching flour in my hand and throwing it in his face. "Hey now that's too far." he reached around me and grabbed some flour and opened his hand blowing it into my face.

"Ryan!" I put my hands over my eyes. He started laughing and I rubbed my eyes so I could see.

I grabbed even more flour and before I could turn around I saw him on the other side of the counter attempting to hide from me. "okay don't be a baby, just take it like a man!"

"Now why would I do that?" He stood up and I threw it right at his face and it covered his shirt.

He sprinted around the counter and I ran in circles to avoid him. But I felt him wrap his arms around me and he tightened his grip so I couldn't run away. "Let me go!"

"Not until you say sorry!" he grabbed a hand full of flour and held it right up against my face.

"You started it! I'm not saying sorry!"

Then I had another hand full of flour smashed up against my face.

I grabbed the bowl and held it over his head and dumped it into his hair before he could run.

"Okay, Okay I'm sorry!" He walked towards me and pressed his lips up against mine and he pushed me up against the wall, continuously kissing me.  He had his hands on my waist and my back as I moved mine throughout his hair.

"What the hell did you guys do in here? Have World War 3?" Derek's eyes were huge as he looked all over the kitchen.

We both laughed and looked all around the room, not remembering it being this messed up.

"Sorry man, don't worry we'll clean it up."

"We'll you better because I'm sure as hell not!" he grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge and walked back into the room where the guys were playing games.

Ryan pointed at me and mouthed the words "this is your fault."

I shook my head and laughed. He walked out of the kitchen, walking back in with a vacuum. "Umm can you vacuum flour?"

he looked up at me "well I hope so because I'm about to!"  he turned it on clearing all the white powder off the ground.

I walked over to the counter picking up all of the cups and the bowl off of their sides and got a wash rag cleaning up the counters.

Once we were done returning the kitchen back to its normal appearance, Ryan walked back over to the bowl grabbing more items to return to cooking.

I picked up the measuring cup and he quickly grabbed it out of my hand, "why don't you just sit down, we don't want a repeat of what just happened." I gave him a disappointed look and sat down on the bar stool.

I sat there for about ten minutes scrolling through my phone looking at Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, pretty much everything in my phone. Then I had a plate of perfectly made crepes slide in front of me with whip cream and strawberry's on top of them.

"Wow Ryan these look amazing!"

"Well I hope you like them." he said smiling at me and returning back to the pan to make his own.

They were absolutely delicious, I ate them all before he could even return with his own.

"Wow if you didn't like them you could have just said so." he said with a small grin on his face making himself chuckle.

I laughed "well if you couldn't tell they were absolutely amazing, thanks baby." I kissed his lips and headed toward the entrance of the kitchen "I'm going to get a shower to get all of this flour off."

"Okay love." then he shoved a bite full of food into his mouth.

I tried not to take to long but I stayed in the shower long enough to get all of the flour off of my skin, and hair.

I stepped out of the shower wrapped the towel around my body, and suddenly I heard my phone start buzzing.

"Hel."

"Emily!"

"Hey Ally."

"would you like to tell me why the hell I woke up shirtless in your brothers bed this morning?"

"You what!?!" what the hell did she do?

"um so you didn't bring me home last night?"

"Ally don't play dumb with me, you left."

"Em I blacked out after I talked to you and Ryan last night I have no clue what happened."

"Okay Ally I'll talk to you later I'm with Ryan."

"What? are you mad at me?"

"yes I'm mad! out of all the fucking guys here at this beach you choose Gray, my brother. I know what you've done with guys and I don't want any of those things to happen to my brother."

"you think your brother hasn't had sex before?"

"No Ally I know he has, I'm talking about you just fucking around with guys and not giving a damn about the person."

"Fine I won't..."

I hung up on her. I was furious. she told me along time ago she could never think of Gray in such a way, so she lied to me?

I heard a knock on the door "Emily?" It was a girls voice.

I walked over and opened it "oh hey Catie."

"Ouch are you expecting someone else?"

"oh sorry no I'm just a bit frustrated right now."

she nodded "anything I can do to help?"

I shook my head "no.... well not right now anyways."

she nodded again and said "well if you need me I'm always here, I'm a great listener."

I smiled "Thanks Catie."

At least I have one friend who wont lie to me.

***

A/N-

Heyy guys sorry it's been a while again since I last updated, thanks for all of the reads and votes. It makes me really glad someone likes it.

well how did you like it? comment and tell me :)

If you follow me I will use your name in my story because I'm going to introduce some new characters soon.

vote.

comment.

-Lauren_In_Wonderland-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 255 5
[[MATURE]] 16 year old Emily was disgusted, to say the least, when she found out that the biggest nerd on campus, Justin, had a mega crush on her. Em...
1.2K 1 18
Ethan and Emily are childhood friends living in a quiet beach town in Florida. As adults, they share conspiratorial interests for which society would...
68 0 13
Katherine, a normal teenager, has a run in with one of the most sought after Seniors in her high school. One encounter, one kiss and one misundersta...
33.3K 516 31
Kai and Kalani are both best friends, and surfers. They have lived their whole lives in Oahu, Hawaii. You can always find Kai and Kalani on the beach...