Save Me - 002

By ChimsYooniverse

- Book 2 out of 3. - Trigger Warning: Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, etc. - Jimin fell into depression and anor... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
016
PART THREE

015

2.6K 135 31
By ChimsYooniverse

Park Jimin;

I removed myself from Jungkook's grip, he was soundly asleep and his expression a lot softer than before. I took my usual place on my bedroom floor as my mind raced through all the comments about my body. A few tears fell down my cheeks however, I soon pulled myself together. I laid down and begun to do my typical routine of sit ups, only planning to stop when I physically couldn't continue.

50...70...98...145...176...

"Jimin?" Yoongi's voice was soft yet cut through the silence of my room like a knife. He quickly registered the sleeping Jungkook on my bed however, I was frozen, a deer in the headlights, my stomach tightened as I saw how destroyed Yoongi looked.

"I'm so sor-,"

"In the morning I'm taking you to the hospital," Yoongi whispered, I knew I couldn't change his mind, "for now have a shower, then come into my room," he added before leaving me and Jungkook alone. I quietly made my way into the bathroom and shut the door.

I turned the shower on as I begun to cry, the pain I was feeling seemed too much to handle yet I was numb. I didn't want to go to hospital, I'm not sick. I don't want to be forced to eat again, I don't want to be alone in that white room. I scanned through the drawers below the sink, the cold metal in my fingertips as I stepped into the the warm water.

"I'm sorry Yoongi," I muttered under my breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 1.4K 42
"We all come here to make someone else happy" -Copyright @_Jungcookuameal_ [Started: 11.4.18] [Ended: 1.12.18] What can I say? Curiosity killed the c...
82.2K 2.8K 18
~ He stood at the edge ready to end it all. "Your gonna jump aren't you?" Yoongi stood there in shock. He almost didn't hear the stern voice th...
339K 15.7K 109
❝yoongi is anorexic. everything is giving up on him, even his own body.❞ #13 - sugamon (3/5/20)
Suicide By PEACH

Fanfiction

46.7K 2.4K 11
"I'm fine," no I'm not, I'm dying inside, "are you sure?" "yes," no I'm not, I'm not fine, I need help! Jungkook finally stands up to his father, rev...