Drunk In Love [A Luke Brooks...

Por secondlifestories

Noah's always thought her house was haunted because things when always go missing, she'd hear noises around t... Más

Moving In #1
Moving In #2
The Unusual Starts To Happen
Last Day Of Being 17
First Day Of Being 18
Authors Note
You're mine
The Shocking Truth
The Graveyard
Confused
A/N PLEASE READ IMPORTANT

Love At First Sight

289 5 0
Por secondlifestories

Chapter #4:

(Sorry, continued flashback but)

Luke's P.O.V:

Wow.

She was beautiful.

Like,

Stunning.

I saw her peacefully sleeping in her car as she pulled up into her driveway of the mansion. Even asleep she was beautiful.

Her house in next to mine.

Perfect.

Her platinum blonde hair that had baby pink dip dye really suited her. It really brought out her sea blue eyes that I noticed she had when she woke up.

She got out of her - I'm assuming - mom's car and slammed it shut walking around to the boot (trunk) of the car and carried several boxes to her front door. I quickly ran to a huge tree plant that was near her front door and hid behind it watching as this mysterious girl and her - again, I assume - mom looked around, amazed. A smile crept on her face and she started jumping around. My heart warmed at her actions.

'You think you have a chance with her. Look at you, you're a pathetic psychopath' he, said. Yes, it sounds strange, but he has been torturing me since I was 7 years old. And by he, I'm mean he that controls me mentally and sometimes physically.

Fuck, I hate being possessed.

I've ran away a total of 7 times from mental institutions I've been sent to.

Bitches can't control me.

I was awoken from my day dream by a middle aged woman with dark hair, brown eyes, smaller then me was putting her hand out for me to shake.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Got a bit out of the zone then" I smiled at her shaking her hand, the real Luke Brooks talking.

"Don't worry about it. Noah's doing that all the time I'm used to it" she smiled at me. "Must just be a teenage thing" she took her hand out of my grip.

"Noah?" I presume it's the gorgeous girl I saw.

"Oh, of course. I'm so stupid. Noah is my daughter. I can introduce yo-"

'Get her to shut up before I do myself in not a pleasant way' he said to me.

Fuck a duck.

"Oh, that's ok thank you miss...."

"McNally. But you can call me Kelly" she smiled again.

Why does she keep smiling like aren't you ever depressed or is it just me?!?

Great.

Fucking great.

He's already controlled me once a fucking again.

"OK... Kelly. Well. I must be off. Got to go do some revision" I rolled my eyes and walked off.

I don't even go to school.

Never have done since I was 7.

I watched from over the fence Kelly grab some boxes, walk into her home and slam the door shut with her foot.

I started to walk to my home, but also known to me as the shit hole. He, won't let me get a nice home. It has to be filled with dark colours and other shit. The complete opposite taste of style I like. That's why he did it. To torture me. I shoved my hands in my pockets and started my walk.

Before I got all the way home, I looked into a window that was in the 'McNally' mansion. The room had Noah in it and I assumed it was her bedroom by the looks of things. She looked so happy. She smiled and looked out the window looking at the view. Her gaze soon turned to me and she noticed I was starring at her.

By now it wasn't Luke Brooks.

It was him.

I looked up at her as she examined me. Her eyes met mine, she looked creeped out and confused. I just casually smirked up at her and walked away.

"Good boy, Mr Brooks" he said in my head.

I walked into my cabin, yes, cabin. I don't have a fancy mansion, or a nice home. It's not even a home.

It's hell.

I locked the door behind me and into the living room. I had 2 red walls, opposite each other. They were 'blood red' to be exact. The 2 other walls where black. 'Jet black'. I had nothing in there. Just 2 red sofa's with a desk and chair where I like to doodle and draw whenever I'm bored and my normal self.

As in Luke Brooks, not possessed Luke Brooks.

I looked out the window which was opposite to the 'McNally's' kitchen window. I saw Noah chatting away, smiling, laughing, looking happy. She warmed my heart.

But, she is not my age. She looked around 14/15. I'm 17. 18 next month.

I can't be 'reveal' myself to Noah while she still has her normal teenage life. Unlike me. I wasn't and still not normal. Only for 7 years of my life. That I don't even remember. And I don't want to damage Noah's teenage life by creeping her out and making her scared while she still had her teenage life. I want to see her happy.

Well, I do.

But he probably doesn't.

That was my only wish in life.

To be happy.

Which is fucking impossible.

Well, with him on back, but in this case, in my head 24/7.

A few hours went past and I saw it was around 11 pm.

"Let's go have a bit of fun shall we"

By this time. He was out of me, only I can see him though. I could run, but he's always with me.

24/7.

"And do what?" I mumbled putting my head in my hands. I felt him return back into my body and have 'the over power' I like to call it of my body.

If I'm rude to him, or upset him in anyway...

I'm dead.

Or someone I love is.

I, well he, stood and walked out the door and walked over to the 'McNally' house.

I stood in the exact same spot I did earlier, doing the same thing.

Starring into Noah's bedroom. After about 5 minutes of me being there, I saw her walk into the bedroom and go to the hidden side of the room. I waited again until I saw her returned. She was in her pajama's and she went to close the blinds...

and then her beautiful eyes, I could stare into all day, met mine again.

She looked scared. I, as in the normal Luke Brooks, wanted to walk away. Keep her at peace. But I couldn't do anything. I had no control at this point.

I repeated the same thing again.

I smirked and walked away.

I saw her roll her eyes, which got me a bit upset, and then continue to close her blinds.

But, instead of going back home. I hopped over her fence, into her garden and to her front door. I picked the lock and got in easily as that seem's to be the only thing I do nower days. I closed the door quietly and then sat on sofa in the open living room that was on the left of the huge hallway. All the lights were off so I was taking that everyone was asleep. I closed my eyes and fell into a light sleep.

I woke up in the same position that I fell asleep in. It was still dark outside. I looked at the clock that was on the wall opposite me.

2 am.

Perfect.

Once again.

He was controlling me.

I walked upstairs and slowly and quietly opened a door.

It was Noah's bedroom. I quietly creeped in, but obviously not as quiet as I thought as she opened her eyes slowly.

I quickly laid down on the floor and crawled to the foot of her bed so she couldn't see me. I watched as she opened her eyes in horror and her eyes went wider as she looked at the now opened door. She quickly shot up off the bed and closed her door shut before getting get into the bed.

I watched as she slowly fell back into a light sleep and a light snore coming out of her.

I got up slowly and went to walk to sit on her bed but the floor board creaked and she shot up and her eyes widened as she saw a glance of me. I ran over to the side of her bed laying on the floor and getting under her bed. She was quiet for a bit but then got up and left the room.

Once she left, I walked into her en suite and turned the light on. She had an open walk-in wardrobe connected to it also. I walked out her en suite, leaving the light still on and jumped out her window. It was high, but like I said. I'm used to it as I'm doing it so often.

I walked to the back of the garden where there was a huge patio room thingy. I sat down on one of the sofas and looked at the kitchen through the the glass doors. I watched carefully as Noah sipped a bottle of water and her sitting down on the counters chair.

She looked at the clock, sighed and then looking at the swimming pool that was in front of me.

She soon looked up slowly and then saw me. A look of worry and confusion played on her face as she quickly got up and came to the door to get me, but I got up and ran away, but back to her window. I found a way to climb back in her window and closed it. I heard footsteps close to her bedroom door so I quickly, once again, got under the bed and waited for her to get back into bed.

I watched her feet stop and face the bathroom. She walked over to light switch, turned it off, before walking to the bedroom door, closing it and turning the light off. I felt the bed squeak as I heard her sigh.

A few moments later I heard light snores coming from her. I got up from under the bed and stood up.

I looked at her, examining every detail of her.

Beautiful.

I went up to her and quietly whispered 'good night beautiful' and kissed her forehead. She started to turn so I quickly ran out closing the door behind me. I walked away from the door, going down the closest stairs to me and leaving the house, door closed so nothing looked suspicious.

I walked home - or hell - and locked the silver steel door behind me. I kicked my timberland shoes off and walked down the 'blood red' colour walled corridors that had dark brown wood. I arrived at my bedroom door. I opened it walking into see the same old same old colour of the walls that are they exact same throughout the house, even the flooring is the same.

There was nothing special in the bedroom. Just a dark brown wooden bed in the middle of the room

that had high posts, with a see through red thingy covering the top, like a throw over, but the long posts holding it above the mattress. The bedding was silk red, comfy but I don't really like it when it's in the summer because it gets to hot and sticky.

There's a chest of draws that have my clothes in and personal pictures on one side of the wall, next to the door, opposite my bed. On the wall left to my bed was 2 long windows that had black blinds. Then a candle light, that was black.

Sigh.

I changed into my just my boxers and climbed into my bed.

That's when sleep took over me.

----------------------------------------------

Comment, Vote, Share

-Lauren

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

Them Por Haliegh

Ciencia Ficción

93 5 12
Rose has a secret and no one knows what it it, but no one really cares, but her secret follows her around, literally. Rose lives in a world where the...
58.8K 2.5K 10
Two exes that are college students and still share an apartment 4 months after breaking up. They haven't gotten over each other and both of them have...
845 67 25
An amusement park catches fire and kills everyone on the grounds and destroys all the buildings and rides on site. 20 years later its turned into a c...
159 13 12
This story is about a group friends who is studying in a high school for five years. All this time, they don't know that there is a secret door in th...