Reincarnated As A Villain

By Musix4life

All I want to do in life: #⬇study hard #⬇get a scholarship #⬇finish my studies #⬇get a stabilized job #⬇get m... More

Chapter 1 : Why
Chapter 2: New life
Chapter 3: Story
Chapter 4: Useful
Chapter 5: Complicated
Chapter 6: Really
Chapter 7: Mike
Chapter 8: Waterfall
Chapter 9: Dare
Chapter 10: Near death. Lol
Chapter 11: Fall
Chapter 12: Homie~
Chapter 14: Hurts
Chapter 15: Enough
Chapter 16: Moving On
Chapter 17: Law
Chapter 18: Plans
Chapter 19: Vehicle
Chapter 20: Views
Chapter 21: Dining room
Chapter 22: Lucinda
Chapter 23: Lijah
Chapter 24: Out
Chapter 25: Leave
Chapter 26 : Late
Chapter 27 : Where?
Chapter 28 : Secret
Chapter 29 : Banana U nana
Chapter 30 : Wait
Chapter 31 : Punishment
Chapter 32 : Igloo
Chapter 33 : Memories
Chapter 34 : The Past
Chapter 35 : Wrong
Chapter 36 : Observia Inc.
Chapter 37 : Help
Chapter 38 : You
Chapter 39 : Tea Talk
Chapter 40 : Dashi Run Run Run

Chapter 13: Cure

9K 369 127
By Musix4life

*Lystra = Luna's mother*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh he is sooo gonna get it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna had just opened her mouth to scold Mike but a thud and a sound of splattering can be heard behind her. When she looked behind her, she went rigid.

Her mother is kneeling on the floor, both palm on the mouth that is flowing with red substance ,her breathing not stable.

It took Luna a few second to not be dazed and quickly pulled her mother's hand over her shoulder, asking her mother to slowly stand up.

Lystra stood slowly, hands clasped on her mouth to stop the blood from flowing, Luna used her handkerchief to wipe off the remaining blood then told her mother to hold the handkerchief by her mouth.

Luna slowly pulled her mother towards the sofa in the living room and asked her mother to lie down. Without further questions, Lystra complied.

Luna quickly brought out the Aliciqess flower from her satchel. She yelled at Mike to help her and threatens him if he refuse. Mike quickly did as he was told.

Later, Mike brought out a small bucket full of water, a clean cloth, a knife, a weird lemon, some sugar, a bowl of strawberry, and a cup of hot chocolate drink. Mike did this all without pausing, never questions some odd things because the look on Luna's face right now frightens this son of a feather.

"Now, go sit over there" Luna said monotonously to Mike pointing at the furthest couch from where she's at.

"B-But I wanna help-" Mike said with a pleading tone, looking at Luna with his hunklicious puppy eyes. ( I sound like a pervert )

"No, you're useless" the six year old girl deadpanned to the man with an emotionless face then proceed to ignore him while preparing the cure.

"Meanie" Mike mumbled lowly while he sulk on the couch with both hands fold on his chest.

Luna then took a deep breath and started her operation ;
"Cure Ma Momma!!!".

Luna laid all essentials on the table near her.

She remembered the instructions on using the Aliciqess flower, according to the book she read before. To use an Aliciqess flower on a weak body is really dangerous as it absorbs half of ones whole essence to be neutral with the body.

Luna gave her mother the chocolate drink right after she dipped it with the odd looking lemon to stop the blood flow. Later, her mother's mouth had stopped bleeding after the drink took its tool on her body.

 The odd lemon is a very useful thing to have in many situations like in war when someone had small injuries or major injuries that involve bleeding as long as one have the slight taste of the odd lemon, it will stop blood from flowing out of the body. The information of the odd lemon is written in the previous herb book. It seems that the book holds many hidden secret, Luna is definitely gonna keep that book close to her for further use in the future.

Luna's body had just received essence from Mike, considering he's a powerful whisperer the essence must be powerful to. And so even with a little amount of blood, there's essence circulating in it that can be absorb by the flower.

*Lystra = Luna's mother*
( in case yall forgot )

Luna took the knife and cut a slight skin on her thumb and press it on her mother's forehead. Although Lystra was shocked, she can't do anything about it because of the condition she's in. If only she can, she would've slap Luna's butt for injuring herself. But for this time, she reluctantly turned a blind eye. Luna taste some odd lemon to stop the blood from her thumb, don't ask how it taste. Luna called it 'Odd Lemon' for a reason.

Luna chants some few words after that and place the Aliciqess flower on the exact place she pressed her bloody thumb on earlier. The Aliciqess flower reacted immediately when it comes in contact with the blood and it slowly sinks itself into the forehead after absorbing all of the blood, leaving a mark of a small flower in the middle of it ( presumably the mark is an Aliciqess flower).

It is said that the flower will slowly repair a person's broken body depending on the users hope/will/wish of wanting to be cure or not.If a person has a really strong desire to be healthy/cured again, then it won't take much time to heal . If not, then it may take a while or it doesn't work at all.

Luna somehow knows that her mother once had a strong, healthy body but for some reason, here she is now.

Her mental stability is too gentle, as if in a trance living in a dream like reality.

Only being overly happy when that thing came here and became devastatingly sad when he left. Then became a normal person back after a while.

Maybe she's been poisoned or cursed but that'll be looked into later.

If there is evidence of something wrong happened to her mother, she is definitely going to get revenge on the cause.

Definitely.

Lystra has lived up till now, facing the cruel reality of a civilization that gives much importance towards the power within.

Lystra, because of her weak body, she lived alone in a place that can be regarded as an isolation .

Her only source of food is her small garden beside the cozy house full of vegetables, because she has a green thumb, the vegetables grew freshly .

Even the man she once loved, cast her aside to this place because of her weakness. If she was any other devastated woman, she would've killed herself by now.

The pressure of being ridiculed by others, even if the person has a strong will, the heart is still vulnerable ,fragile. One hurtful comment can cause slight pain, what about hundreds? Thousands?

Imagine being looked down upon by others when you just wanted to walk around the neighborhood. Even if you ignore it, your self consciousness won't let you forget those knife-like glares.

Neglected by those she once hold dear, how can she endure. Only the life of the mountains keeping her sane, knowing there are lives out there that keeps moving on no matter the bumps on the road, animals, plants that lived relying on their own instincts. Without them, what is the outcome that awaits this weak woman?

There are four very important words in life : Love , Honesty , Trust and Respect.

Without those in her life, she have nothing.

But now, she has Luna by her side. The moment she felt the life inside of her, she sees a future full of colors, no more dull thoughts, sad emotions.

The desire to protect our own is strong in any mother's heart and the only thing Luna can do now is wait for Lystra to open her eyes and see the world in new landscape with Luna by her side. ( she's an art person, pardon the words )

Luna will love her mother no matter what because she know that Lystra had gone through many hardships.

The hardest walk is walking alone.

But it's also the walk that makes her the strongest.

Slowly but surely, her mother's breathing went back to normal and now she is in a daze. Soon she fell asleep. Luna used her essence and sensed some changing on her mother's body, in a good way. One day, her mother will be as strong as she once was and Luna will be the one who help her get there.

Earlier, Luna felt some burn on the back of her right hand but when she looks at it, she sees nothing. Little did she know, the slight burning sensation is just the beginning of something that will give a big impact on her life in the future.

And so she waits for her mother's revival while eating strawberries dipped with sugar. It's delicious.

Luna doesn't want to ask Mike to give her mother any essence because she doesn't trust him, that's it.

If you're asking where the heck is Mike at a critical time just now. Well, he's snoring loudly over there on the couch with a posture that looks like he's gonna fall soon.

Thump

And Mike fell.

Useless dude.

☆☆

Still contemplating whether to kill that stud horse of a father or nah

I sound like a villain.............

If I become one, I'd rather be Sebastian. He's one hell of a butler.

Not exactly a villain but meeeeh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279 37 12
My name is Min Ae-ri Shin ... Or it was that. One day as I was taking a bus home from my college as usual while playing an otome game on my phone si...
30.9K 1.7K 60
"Every time I close my eyes, my brain jogs back to the times I almost died. It feels like death all over again."
60.2K 1.1K 19
Description: I used to be the best Ceo of the world owning 256 companies around the world. Then I got in a car crash..... And guess what! I got reinc...