ELEMENTALLY GIFTED (HUNTER X...

By Trufflerabbit13

Hunter x Hunter is an amazing manga, one problem... It has no romance, so I added a female character that'll... More

ELEMENTALLY GIFTED (HUNTER X HUNTER FANFIC)
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2 EDITED
CHAPTER 3 EDITED
CHAPTER 4 EDITED
CHAPTER 5 EDITED
CHAPTER 6 EDITED
CHAPTER 7 EDITED
CHAPTER 8 EDITED
CHAPTER 9 EDITED
CHAPTER 10 edited
CHAPTER 11 edited
CHAPTER 12 edited
CHAPTER 13 edited
CHAPTER 14 edited: Sorata Kijime
CHAPTER 15 edited
CHAPTER 16 edited
CHAPTER 17 edited
CHAPTER 18 edited
CHAPTER 20 edited
CHAPTER 21 edited
CHAPTER 22 edited
CHAPTER 23 edited
CHAPTER 24 edited
CHAPTER 25 edited
CHAPTER 26 edited
CHAPTER 27 edited
CHAPTER 28 edited
CHAPTER 29 edited
CHAPTER 30 edited
CHAPTER 31 edited
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
CHAPTER 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40: Our Bloodline
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Hello, Miss Kijime...
Chapter 45 'DON'T LOOK AT MY BUTT'
Chapter 46 Sorata's going to kill me...
Chapter 47 Rescued and its sure a small world
Chapter 48: Pik- no, Eletic!!!
Chapter 49: Can I have you, please?
Chapter 50 EXTRA LONG CHAPTER
Chapter 51 Well, that sucks
Chapter 52

CHAPTER 19 edited

31.9K 1.1K 767
By Trufflerabbit13

A/N

Like i promised since i got 10 votes and comments a chapter!!!!

CHAPTER 19

Recap:

"Change in there, I'll be waiting outside," Killua muttered as he stopped in front of a door, I jumped off his back and ran inside the room eager to take off the dress.

Though I stopped as soon as I closed the door, I realized there wasn't anyway I could take off the dress or corset. It was all laced in the back with a ribbon...

"Killua!" I yelled in panic.

"What?!" He quickly answered back sounding also panicked.

"I can't take off my dress!"

...

...

Awkward pause....

"What?"

NIJIKA P.O.V.

Killua and I both blushed as we walked down the stairs with an embarrassed look. Everyone, even the butlers were snickering as we avoided eye contact. Well everyone except Gon...

Like who wouldn't, after you needed to ask a guy to take off your clothes...

<<REWIND/FLASHBACK<<

"What?"

I embarrassingly popped my head out of the door and pulled Killua in, "The dress is laced up with ribbon so I can't take it off myself, same with the corset..." I embarrassingly muttered.

Killua who seemed to realize the situation blushed red, his eyes widening, "W-What am I suppose to do?!" He cried as he threw his arm up into the air.

I looked at him my face bright red, "Take out the ribbon, that's the only thing I need help in! Same with the corset, after that I can do everything myself!"

Killua seemed extremely embarrassed he was doing this but nodded and made a motion for me to turn around. I complied and lifted my hair up so it wouldn't get anything tangled in it.

I suppressed a shudder as I felt the light feeling of cold fingers touching my bare back. I bit my lip in embarrassment as I felt him start to untie the ribbon slowly. I sighed when I felt the dress become extremely loose and fell off my body onto the ground revealing a corset and some boy shorts.

"Don't you dare look anywhere but the strings," I threatened with with a growl, if he peeked at all....

Killua ignored my threat and started to undo the tying in the back of the corset as well, slowly my lungs started to feel more loose letting me take deeper breaths.

I sighed in relief when I felt the corset come undone, but quickly covered my chest area with my arms, the lace bra Kikyou has been making me wear making me uneasy.

"Done," Killua shakily muttered, I could feel that he took a step back, the body heat I was feeling on my back quickly disappearing.

"T-Thanks, I could do it for here," I stuttered. Killua then shot towards the door and ran out, the only thing I could see was his back, silver hair and bright red ears.

KILLUA P.O.V. A quick one :)

I shot out of the room and leaned against the wall for support, "Why didn't she notice there was a mirror right in front of her?" I muttered in pure embarrassment. The image of her in the black and red lace bra burned into my mind. Even when I was trying not to look, when I looked forward, I saw everything...

I felt my face immediately burn up and I groaned as I banged my head against the wall, the feeling of her skin against my fi...

AUGGGGGGGHHHHHH! I slapped myself on the face.

'Forget the image, forget the image Killua!' I mentally chant as slumped against the wall and sat down.

"Fuck my life...." I groaned and close my eyes taking a deep breath

=END OF FLASHBACK=

NIJIKA P.O.V.

I carried the black dress in my arms while I had my new backpack draped against my back. Thank god the clothing inside were similar to my taste. I knew I liked Tsubone and Amane. I happily eyed my new black shorts and my new blue jacket, it was the similar color to Kurapika's eyes. Though I was slightly disappointed when I didn't find a sports bra. And since I got used to not wearing a shirt above my bra at the hunter's exam I just wore my jacket half zipped over my bra.

I actually looked pretty good, the red and black lace bra slightly showing actually looked pretty darn sexy... Even if I'm only 12...

Amane must have remembered when I said I like snapbacks and hightop shoes since those were also in the bag with a pare of socks that reached mid-thigh. Like the time in the hunters exam I hid a knife in my socks and my bra.

I jumped down the last steps carrying the extremely heavy dress, I don't know how I was even walking in it in the first place.

"Gotoh-San can I keep this dress here? No way am I bring it with me!" I claim as I give the dress to the glasses butler.

"Yes, Nijika-sama," Gotoh bowed and gave me a small hidden smile making me nervous.

"Ne, Killua, Nijika! We should leave right? I don't know where but let's go!"Gon excitedly yelled. I smiled at his action but frowned at the same time as I saw his beat up face.

"Gon, I'll fix your face as soon as I have time alright?" I smiled at the innocent boy while hooking my arms with his.

"Thanks Nijika!!!"

"Gotoh!" Killua yelled, "We'll be leaving, and make sure not to listen to my Mother!" Killua gave a stern look to the head butler.

Gotoh nodded and bowed, "I understand, please have an safe trip."

Killua then dragged Leolio and Kurapika and led them out of the mansion, eager to leave.

I curiously stood there watching Gon approach Gotoh, "Ne Gotoh-San, you'll be sad because you won't get to see Killua, won't you?" Gon questioned as he smiled at the taller male.

Gotoh continued to bow and look down, "Not at all, as employees, we don't feel anything towards our master."

Gon suddenly glared at the man and stuck his tongue out childishly, "Liar! Meh!"

I laughed at his action. I watched with amusement as Gotoh tricked Gon with his coin trick he showed me earlier today.

"Oi, Gon Nijika! Let's goooo!"

"Coming!" Gon yelled and waved at Gotoh before running out of the mansion. I, on the other hand stood there for a second and looked at Gotoh.

"I'll make sure those boys don't cause any trouble so don't worry!" I assure before waving at Gotoh and running out.

>>TIME SKIPS ON THE BUS>>

I sat between Killua and Gon while facing Kurapika and Leolio. We were currently on the bus that will take us the the closest city.

"So, why did you suddenly disappear Nijika?" Kurapika questioned as he brushed his blonde hair out of his eyes.

I sighed and rubbed my neck, I slid my hand in my jacket and finger my hunter's license. With a snap of my hand I throw it at Kurapika who caught it between his finger with narrowed eyes.

"This is...."

"It's my hunter's license," I explain, I lean forward propping my chin in my hands.

"What?!" Leolio cried as he angrily pointed at me, "How the hell did you get a license when you didn't take place in the last trial?"

I smile and gave a cocky look to the suited man, "I'm just better than you." An vein popped out on Leolio's forehead making me laugh, "Just kidding, when he called me in his office he told me that I was in the way of the last trial. I think Gon told you guys about the ball game we played with Netero, out of the three of us I was the only one who was able to steal the ball. Because I showed my ability I was made into a hunter."

"So, now that they're here are you going to tell me what kind of person Sorata Kijime was?" Killua questioned impatiently.

The three male's that haven't heard my story yet widen their eyes.

"Nijika! You achieved your goal! You met Sorata Kijime!" Gon excitedly yelled and high fives me.

I grinned and nodded happily, "Yeah, Apparently Netero who found out I was searching for Sorata and called him over."

"Well, what was he like?" Kurapika questioned looking interested, which was not a surprise because Sorata was an pretty well known blacklist hunter.

I leaned back in my seat thinking about my brother, "He's really laid back, a easy going guy," I sigh, "And he looks identical to me."

Leolio leaned forward with a curious look, "Did you find out if he's related to you or something?"

I smirked, "Yeah, I haven't truly introduced myself yet, nice to meet us guys, I'm Nijika Kijime, younger sister of Sorata Kijime, and the youngest child of the assassin family of Kijime."

Four mouths dropped open in shock, I couldn't help but laugh at their popping eyes.

"Wow! Nijika, that's great!!!" Gon yelled excitedly.

Leolio slumped in his seat tiredly, "Great another assassin..." He grumbled and rubbed his face tiredly. I just cheerfully smile and crack my knuckle.

"Is being from an assassin family bad?" I questioned as I smiled at Leolio threateningly. The man paled and shrunk in his seat as he avoided eye contact with me.

"She may be born into the family of assassins but I wouldn't consider her one, " Kurapika stated as he started to look through a book in his hand, "Since we were going to the Zoldyck mansion I got a book about previous assassin families known in the world."

I turned towards Killua in interest, "I'm surprised, I don't think assassin families are known enough to have a book written on them."

Kurapika nodded, "Yes, actually there is little to none information about the Zoldyck family but for the Kijime, it seemed they were more widely known."

I watch as Kurapika skimmed through his book, "Hm in the book it's written that they were known to be as strong as the Zoldyck and the two family were considered to be the top of assassin family. Though they were very different to the other assassin families that existed."

That's something I need to ask Sorata, and I felt prideful knowing my family once stood strong and powerful.

"Unlike the other assassin family, they didn't seem to kill mercilessly," Kurapika stated as he looked at his book, his eyes slightly widen, "The Kijime family like any other assassin family killed for a job, though, they worked with the hunter's organization, when a child of a Kijime turned twelve they took the hunter's exam and gained the license." Kurapika read before turning the page, "When they were given a job they researched who their target was before determining if they should be sentenced to death."

"Wait, does that mean they didn't kill all of their victims?" Leolio questioned looking confused.

We ignored him and nodded to Kurapika to continue, "There has been no records of killing done by the Kijime family on innocent people, all those who have been killed were either guilty of crime or has a bad back ground," Kurapika send a small apologetic look to Killua before continuing, "Unlike the Zoldyck family even if there are given an unbelievable amount of money they will not kill unless the victim deserves it.

When the Kijime decide they were to take the job offered they will somehow find wherever you are and hunt you down. Though most of the time they kill them quickly, though it had been heard that a mass murder that became their victim had a slow tortuous death. But because of them not killing innocents, many people have witness the way of their killing, if it was any other assassin family all the witness will be killed to hide the proofs. Because of that reason we have been able to record the information of the Kijime family."

I smiled while listening to Kurapika read, so my family weren't bad assassin, I felt joy on knowing that.

"That's around the only info they have, it seems like the Kijime family disappeared
around ten years ago," Kurapika stated as he eyed me.

I kind of knew the story from there, "Sorata told me my mother died from catching a cold when her body was weak while my father died protecting me and my brother from intruders." I explained.

The four males seemed satisfied by my answer, and quickly got off the bus as it stopped.

"Ah~ I would never would have thought you were from an assassin family," Killua yelled as he threw his hands behind his head as he walked in front of us.

"Oh!" I mutter suddenly realizing I forgot to show them something, "Guys, Killua's dad and grandpa taught me how to do this!" I excitedly as I stuck my right hand out. With slight concentration my fingernails grew sharp and turned into claws while veins popped out.

"What?!" Killua yelled in shock as he examined my hand, "You learned this from Dad?"

Gon also came running up to me and took my hand examining it with his eyes sparkling in fascination, "Sugeeee~!"

I laughed and nodded, "Yeah, they taught me few things, now I could move around without making any noises and could leave a illusion of myself like how Killua did on the blimp!"

The three of us excitedly talked while Kurapika and Leolio whispered to each other. I then realized what was going to happen.

"We're going to split up now huh?" I questioned out loud. Gon and Killua immediately stopped chatting while Leolio and Kurapika looked at me with a grim look.

Gon was the first one to break the short silence, "I don't know about splitting up but I need to give this tag back to Hisoka and punch him in the face with my fist before I use my hunters license!" Gon yelled as he stuck the number 44 tag into our faces.

"Huh?!" Killua yelled as he stared at Gon in disbelief, "Are you an idiot?"

"No I'm not, I just decided I won't use it until I officially deserve the license, and when I do deserve it I'm going to use it a lot!" Gon stubbornly yelled as he pouted. I laughed at his cute face he was making.

But then I realized something, "Why aren't you injuries not healed, I even gave you some of the ointment."

Gon sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, "I decided not to use it until I'm an Hunter...."

I sighed and stuck my hand out asking for the separate jar. My black haired friend pouted but handed me the jar with the clear ointment.

"So, you know where Hisoka is at?" Killua questioned mischievously, a tail flickering behind him. Cat mode!

Gon just smiled at us with a stupid grin. Then all four of us sighed at his stupidity and straight forwardness.

Kurapika ran his hand through his light colored hair as he sweat dropped, "I know Gon." Kurapika started to walk as the rest of us followed quickly behind him.

"How do you know Kurapika?" I questioned as I walked next to him, examining his expression. I didn't miss how he scowled.

"Because he told me..."

Leolio then stuffed his hand in his pocket and walked slowly, "At that time...?" He questioned with a curious look.

I tilted my head to the side not knowing what they were talking about, it most likely happened when I was with Sorata.

"I don't know why Hisoka would tell you but there must be a good reason, what is it?" Killua questioned as he walked on a fence, which I don't know how he was able to do.

Kurapika's eyes flashed slightly red making me sigh sadly, I walked up to him and took his stiff hand in mine and squeezed it. He looked at me appreciatively before continuing with a scowl.

"He told me some information about the spiders," my eyes widen slightly, spiders, aka, the phantom troupe, also know as the Genei Ryodan, how does Hisoka... "I don't remember ever mentioning about them to him, through he may have heard our conversation when I was talking to you guys about them." I gave another squeeze feeling the tension coming off of my blonde friend.

"And I'm interested how Hisoka got any information on them, but whatever the reason, the spider is the symbol of the Ryodan, and only the people who are aware of them called them 'the spiders'."

I eyed Leolio and Killua who had a thoughtful look on their face. They must be thinking about what happened at the last stage, I pout, I wish I got to see them fight.

"Anyways, after the meeting I asked him to tell me what he knew, though he only told me he'll meet me at York Shin city on September first."

"September first?" Gon and I questioned together. Then we looked at each other before giggling foolishly. Killua just smirked at our action and wrapped and arm around Gon's neck pulling him into a head lock.

"Obviously there's only one answer!" Leolio proudly stated giving us a cheeky looks seeming proud he knew something we didn't, "The biggest auction in the world!"

Kurapika nodded, "Correct, between the first and the tenth of September."

I then thought deeply, "I think Silva-San mentioned something about having a mission to kill a guy from the phantom troupe at York Shin ..." I muttered. Kurapika looked at me his eyes glowing, though I wasn't bother by it, "It's likely they'll be there!"

Kurapika tore his eyes from me, "Possibly, even if they're not there, it's likely there will be someone related to them." He then stopped, tugging my hand before turning towards Gon who was walking behind us, "That's all I can tell you, Hisoka should be there at York Shin Gon. I'll call you if I find him."

Gon grinned happily, "Thanks Kurapika!"

I felt the warmth of Kurapika's hand leave as he let go taking a step back, "Well, I'm gonna leave you guys here," he stated at he smiled at us, his blue eyes going soft.

"Huh?" Gon questioned looking utterly confused.

"Like Nijika said we're going to split up here, we were able to see Killua again and my break is over," a determine look appeared on Kurapika's face, "I need to save some money up for the auction sale. From now, I'm going to look seriously for a job as a hunter..."

I sadly looked at the blonde before taking a step closer to Gon and Killua.

"Ok..." Gon sadly muttered but he quickly smiled, "We'll see you again in York Shin Kurapika!"

"Well!" Leolio yelled as he smiled, "As for me I'll return home."

"What?! You too?" Gon cried looking more depressed.

Leolio grinned and pulled out his own license, "Now that I became a hunter I won't have to pay as much money to become a doctor, I mustn't wait to start studying."

I sadly sighed before sitting on the hard ground with a determined look. I close my hands together concentrating deeply. This better work....

Closing my eye I concentrate deeply and apply immense pressure to my hand, at the same time calling out some of my power. I felt a bead of sweat start to appear at my forehead while I gritted my teeth.

"Oi, what is Nijika doing?" I hear Gon question out loud almost making my concentration snap.

"Shhhhhh, let's just watch," Killua whispered. I continue to apply pressure to my hand. I smirked as I started to feel two lump in hand, I concentrated on heat and wind. Immediately my hands started to burn while my hair that was starting get loose of the curls wildly flew around me.

Suddenly my hand grew heavy. I snapped my eyes open panting slightly before shakily standing up. I wobble for a second before walking towards where Leolio and Kurapika were watching with an interested look.

I stuck my hand out in front of me before opening my hand that were closed.

"Wha-!?" Leolio yelled in disbelief as he stared at the shining stones in my hand.

I smiled at them, "A gift from me, I made it just now with my power, they're the real thing, I used to make these whenever I started to run low in money" I state as I roll the shining stone on my palm.

Leolio and Kurapika both gave me an uncertain look before hesitantly reaching out for the crystal.

As soon as they touched it they gasped as the stone crystal changed color. The one Kurapika touched became purple that looked as if they glowed. Leolio on the other hand became bright green a bit similar to the color of my eye.

"What happened?" Kurapika questioned as he put the crystal in the light and brought it to his eye making thousands of light shine on his face.

I frowned actually I don't know, "It's something that always happens, when I make the crystals they're clear but when a person touches it, the color of it change, and for every person it's different, though the person always gets the same color." I explain as I scratched my head embarrassedly.

Kurapika smiled at me as he walked up to me. He gave me a hug and bend down to give me a soft kiss on my forehead, "Thank you Nijika, I'll treasure it!"

I smiled happily and looked at Leolio who kept staring at his own crystal, his eyes were wide. I giggled as I saw his lips tremble. He then lung at me and wrapped his arms around me in a bear hug.

"Sometime you may be a brat but your amazing!" Leolio cried as he swung me around. Gon and Killua stopped the man and made him place me on the ground.

"Eh, iina! (Lucky)" Gon whined as he placed a finger on his pouting mouth, Killua quickly nodding in agreement. I grin and wrap my arms around both of their necks.

"I'll make you guys one as well so don't worry!" I then looked at all of my friends.

"IN YORK SHIN, ON SEPTEMBER FIRST!" We promise as we wave at each other...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 220 48
Two sisters living under one roof, in the small town called Pharage on Dolphin Island. Their life was changed by a traumatizing event when their pare...
60.3K 1.5K 7
【School! AU】 "If you're so popular, why are people afraid of you?" "It's just because. Who wouldn't be scared of someone who came from a long line of...
129K 3.4K 22
"Why in Mother Nature's sweet sweet name am I at a circus?" I thought. "Oh right. I'm gonna be training with a clown today." I said out loud dejected...
352K 16.3K 115
IF YOU'RE A DIE-HARD KILLUA FANGIRL, THEN THIS IS FOR YOU. *UNDER EDITING* "You want me to continue on existing?!" Killua scoffed, shrugging her h...